Tucker's Summer: Wine And Roses

Story Info
Part 8 Tucker scores the ultimate prize.
9.2k words
4.79
97k
93

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,074 Followers

Sunday morning started out on a down note. There was no new video of Mom coming into my room. I checked. I also checked the camera thinking that maybe something was wrong with it. There wasn't, it was working just fine. The only logical conclusion was that Mom hadn't come in and masturbated last night. Bummer. I showered and went downstairs in my pajamas. The house was empty. I ate breakfast in the front room; more coco puffs. Bored, I wandered around the house for a bit and then went outside to the pool area. It was while I was staring at the flowerbeds that an idea came to me. I ran to the garage and returned with a small pair of Mom's bush trimmers. Carefully I cut three red roses leaving the stems long enough to put in a vase. I sat the vase of flowers on the dinning room table and went back to my room. There I fashioned a hand written card and got dressed in my work clothes. I had obligations this morning. On my way out of the house I placed the card against the vase. It read, "Dear Mom, I love you."

I finished my last yard at four o'clock. On my way home I stopped by the only florist open on a Sunday, actually it was the only one in town, and paid to have a small bouquet of red roses delivered to my house every morning for the rest of the week. The lady taking my order was genuinely touched by what I told her I wanted on the card. She told me that I was sweet. I wanted to say, "If you only knew Lady," but didn't. When I stopped by Johnny's, Carla was more than happy to go to the store and buy several bottles of Mom's favorite wine. I paid of course. She wasn't too happy when I told her that I didn't have time to stay after she got back from the store. With a promise to come over soon she let me go without too much disappointment on her face. Lugging home a bag with five bottles of wine in it, and pushing my mower was almost as strenuous as the yard work I'd done today.

Mom's car was in the garage when I got home, but I didn't see her when I went in and stashed the wine in the pantry. I saw that the roses were still where I had put them but the card was gone. I smiled. I put one bottle in the fridge and headed over to Mom's bedroom door. Before I knocked I could hear the shower running in her bathroom so I went upstairs and took one of my own. My body was clean but there wasn't anything I could do about the dirty thoughts that roamed my brain. I didn't want to either. At five-thirty I put on my only suit, a black pin stripe with wide lapels, black silk shirt and tie and black loafers. I even went so far as to put on some boxer-briefs hoping they would contain my beast if it got too excited. When I went downstairs I didn't see Mom. Going over to her bedroom I knocked. She answered wearing her floor length housecoat.

"Wow! Don't you look handsome," she said after noticing what I was wearing.

"Got a hot date," she asked.

"I hope so," I replied slyly.

"Is she anyone I know?"

"Yes," I said failing to elaborate.

"Well, who is she Tucker," Mom's interest was peaked.

Smiling broadly I said, "You."

"Me?"

"That's right Mom. We have reservations for dinner at The Palms, and afterwards we're going to see the new release of your favorite movie," I told her beaming with enthusiasm.

"Oh honey, The Palms? That place is expensive," a worried look was on her face.

"Not to worry, I've got it covered. So you, young lady, get dolled up and I'll pick you up in thirty minutes," my cavalier attitude had her laughing.

Playing along she said, "But I don't know what to wear. That place is awful fancy."

"Wear something sexy," I said blushing slightly. "Oh, there's one other thing."

"And what would that be," her eyes twinkled as she asked.

"You'll have to drive. My Rolls is in the shop."

After she quit laughing she looked at me and said with a serious tone, " Are you really asking me out on a date?"

"Yes I am. You deserve a night out so get cracking, times a wasting."

"Aren't you the forceful one? Alright, give me a few minutes Mr. Big Spender," she had a huge smile on her face as she closed the door.

I was as nervous as a cat while I sipped my soda and waited for her on the couch. Good to her word, she emerged twenty minutes later. My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw her. The dress she was wearing had a gauzy black material that covered her shoulders and arms, the neckline plunged just enough to show her ample cleavage without being trashy. Her hair and makeup were perfect. Bright red lipstick adorned her lips. Her six- inch black heels accentuated the muscles in her legs covered by sheer black nylons. To top it off, the triple strand of cultured pearls around her neck added just the right amount of class to her outfit. She was clutching a small handbag as she stepped over to where I was drooling.

"You like," she asked, turning all the way around to give me the whole effect.

"Oh yeah," I blubbered between drools.

"It doesn't show too much of the girls, does it?"

"Not at all. You look great," more drool as my eyes feasted on the "girls."

The Palms was one of the swankier eateries in town, but you didn't really need a reservation to get in, I'd just said that to impress Mom. Why it was named the way it was had me baffled; there wasn't a palm tree in sight. Once we were seated our waiter fawned over Mom, asking her if she wanted this or that, obviously reluctant to leave. I knew what was on his mind. Eat your heart out fucker, this lady's mine. Mom hadn't brought her reading glasses so she had me pick something for her. I chose the most expensive item on the menu, fresh Maine lobster, another one of Mom's favorites. I ordered myself a juicy t-bone. I was batting a thousand with the choices I'd made so far; Mom was obviously pleased. Go team Tucker I proudly patted myself on the back.

"What made you think about this Tucker," Mom asked halfway through our meal.

Reaching across the table I took her hand and told her, "I love you, and I wanted to show you how grateful I am for all the things you do for me."

"That's so sweet," she had mist in her eyes, "And thank you for the flowers this morning."

She was gracious enough not to mention that she knew where I'd gotten them. It was the thought that counted she'd always told me. I left our waiter a thirty percent tip; Mom left him with a chubby in his pants. I hoped he used some of the tip for hand lotion so he could take care of his problem when he got home.

Mom's mascara was running by the time we sat through the remake of her favorite tearjerker. She put her head on my shoulder about halfway through and I took a chance and placed my arm around her while letting my fingers rubbed her shoulder softly. Almost two hours of boring chick- flick had me almost in tears myself. I held her car door open for her after the show and was rewarded when she had to part her legs to get in. In the brief moment before she pulled her other leg inside the car I caught a glimpse of the top of her nylons. She was wearing a garter belt. A black one. The boxer briefs didn't contain my growing excitement in the least. At home I held her door for her again. The lighting in the garage was much better and I got to see all the way up to her black panties as she climbed out of the car. Team Tucker scores again; the crowd went wild. So did the snake crawling down my pants leg.

"I had a lovely time," she began as I walked her into the house arm in arm.

"It's not over yet fair lady," I told her as I led her over to the couch.

"What now Sir Tucker," she asked as she took a seat.

"Just wait here, and I'll show you."

On my way to the kitchen I dimmed the lights and put some soft mellow music on the stereo. Glancing back I saw Mom watching me with a big smile on her generous lips. I used her long stemmed wine glasses and fixed us a drink. Soda for me, and a burgundy Chardonnay for her. She accepted the glass I offered but not before she scrutinized the other one I was holding. I took a seat on the couch and watched as she scooted back and crossed her legs. The hem of her dress rode almost to the tops of her nylons, while the head of my cock tried to reach my knee.

"Mmm, this is good," she offered after taking a sip. Yes! Go Team Tucker Go!

"I was hoping you would like it. I had Johnny's Mom pick it up for me today," I boasted.

"Johnny' Mother bought alcohol for you?"

"I told her it was for you," I said hastily, seeing the look on her face.

"Still..." she took a bigger sip.

By the time she finished her third glass she was quite relaxed. Her dress had hiked higher and I was able to see the tops of her nylons along with part of her garter belt. I walked stiff legged into the kitchen and refilled her glass. Just as I handed it to her a slow, moving song began to blare from the stereo. Her eyes grew wide with surprise when I took her glass out of her hand, sat it on the coffee table, and held out my hand to her.

"May I have this dance beautiful lady," I asked formally.

"I..Uh..I guess,' she answered taking my hand and standing.

With her heels on she was as tall as I was and when she came into my arms her breast pressed into my chest. I held one of her hands while she gingerly placed the other on my shoulder as my arm went around her waist and gently pulled her against me. She eased into my body and placed her head softly on my shoulder while I led her around in a slow circle. We were both caught up in the tenderness of the moment. She pressed harder into me as I pulled her even closer. My hand on her back rubbed up and down her spine, going lower and lower each time. When my hand traveled over the rise of her ass I heard her emit a soft moan. She had to feel the bulge in my pants pressing into her crotch; I know I did.

"If I didn't know better, I'd swear you were trying to seduce me," she whispered into my shoulder.

"Maybe I am, would that be so bad," I whispered back.

"It would be wrong," she answered still clinging to me.

When the song ended it was a few seconds before we broke our embrace. She stepped back and gazed into my eyes with a dazed look in hers.

"I have to go to bed," she announced sounding slightly flustered.

"Can I have a good night kiss Mom," I asked softly.

"Of course you can," she said offering her cheek to me.

With my hands on her hips I leaned in to kiss her cheek; her head turned toward my face at the same time. Our lips met. I should have backed off immediately but I couldn't, her lips were just too soft and inviting. She offered no resistance as I pushed our lips together harder. Fire and passion ignited. Her mouth opened and her tongue snaked between my lips until it touched mine. Clumsily I pulled her pelvis against mine and ground my raging cock against her crotch as my tongue fought to dominate hers. I felt her hands cup my ass and pull me tighter into her as she ground back with equal force. Her body began to tremble when suddenly she brought her hands up to my chest and pushed my away from her. She stood there panting and staring at me with eyes full of fright and disbelief.

"Oh my God Tucker! I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me," she kept saying, shaking her head to clear the cobwebs.

"It's okay Mom. I'm to blame not you," I insisted trying to put my arms around her.

She swatted my hands away and ran into her bedroom, closing the door behind her. Remorse began to set in before I even reached my room. Why had I pushed it? How much pain have I just caused my Mother? Will she ever forgive me? Or will she torment herself with guilt? Questions came by the truckload but no answers were in sight as I lay on my bed staring blankly at the ceiling. After an hour of tossing and turning, my covers completely kicked off my body I finally fell asleep.

I didn't even bother checking for a new clip the next morning. After last night I doubted if Mom would set foot in my room again. She was at the table staring into her coffee cup when I got downstairs, and didn't look up when I sat down with a cup of my own. It wasn't until I reached over and took her limp hand into mine that she acknowledged that I was there.

"Mom?"

"Yes dear," she asked without looking up.

"Look at me please."

"What Tucker," she looked troubled as she gazed over at me.

"Don't be sad. You didn't do anything wrong, it was just a harmless kiss," I tried to tell her.

"Harmless? It was a lot more harmful than you know," she replied.

"How so? You don't hear me complaining do you?"

"No, I don't hear you complaining. But I'm so ashamed of myself," her voice trembled when she talked.

"There's nothing for you to be ashamed of. We were having fun and we both just got caught up in the moment, that's all. I for one enjoyed it."

"That's the problem, Tucker." Her eyes were starting to mist.

"The problems because I liked it?"

"Not because you liked it," she said.

"Then why," I asked puzzled.

"Because I liked it! I liked it a lot! If I hadn't came when I did there's no telling how far we would have went," she almost shouted as tears streamed down her face.

"You liked it? What? Wait...you came?" Were my ears hearing right?

"Yes, I liked it, and yes, I came," she stuttered.

"But how? I thought you had to be having sex to come," I stated.

For some reason she found that extremely funny.

"Oh my poor, sweet, naïve son. You have so many things to learn about women," she squeezed my hand gently.

"Teach me Mom," I said staring intently into her eyes.

"Seriously? You want me to teach you about women," she asked taking a slow sip of her coffee.

"Who better to, than you," I sipped my own coffee waiting for to reply.

"Your Father, for one," she came back with.

"Seriously Mom? Dad? You must be kidding," I chuckled.

"Yeah, you're right. The only thing he seems interested in anymore is getting head and going to sleep," she half whispered.

"Oh my God! I can't believe I just said that," she shouted when she saw my jaw drop.

"Wow!" was all I said, before we both busted out laughing.

"Okay. What do you want to know," she asked wiping the tears of laughter from her face.

"How about we start off with something simple. Tell me what gets your motor running. I'm sure I can apply it to other women," I said leaning closer to her.

"Oh sweetie, that's kinda personal don't you think? After all, I am your Mother."

"You're also a woman. But if you don't want to help I understand." I laid the guilt trip down as thick as I dared.

"You're right, I am a woman first. I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell you a few things." I was all ears.

"First thing you need to know about me is, I'm multi-orgasmic," she clearly had trouble putting this out there for her son to hear.

"Multi- what," I asked almost enjoying her discomfort.

"It means I can have multiple orgasms. But in my case I don't always have to have a man's penis in me to get off. All I have to do is get overly aroused and I can come."

"Like last night," I threw out there.

"Yes Tucker, like last night." I could see she was getting too uncomfortable.

"Let's make a deal Mom," I said.

"What sort of deal," she asked skeptically.

"Let's forget about last night. I won't say another word about it, it'll be like it never happened," I told her.

"I would like that," she said softly.

The sound of the doorbell ended our conversation, much to Mom's relief. She looked at me funny when I told her it was probably for her. She answered it in her long robe and came back into the kitchen carrying a vase of fresh cut red roses. She read the attached card as she walked in. Her smile filled my heart with love as she put the flowers on the table and leaned in to give me a hug. The top part of her robe opened enough for me to see the valley between her breast right before her arms went around my shoulders. Captain Winky saluted.

"Dinner and a movie last night, and now this. What are you up to Tucker," she asked still holding the card that said I loved her.

"Nothing. I just want to make you smile Mom," I said as she sat back in her chair.

"Well, thank you. This is very sweet."

"We good Mom?"

With her brightest smile she said, "Yes baby, we're good."

"Great! So what time do you want to work on your tan," I asked fighting not to show my eagerness.

"I forgot all about that. How about eleven, that okay with you," the way she replied told me she hadn't forgotten my promise to rub lotion on her.

"Sounds good. Umm, I might have to break a promise to you though," I told her.

"What promise?"

"The one about wearing long pants while I'm on lotion duty. I won't be able to swim with long ones on," I said as innocently as I could.

She gave me a mock look of seriousness before breaking out in laughter. "Oh dear."

"I'll try to keep things under wraps, but if I can't, just close your eyes. Okay?"

"If I must. I promise not to look," she was still laughing.

She lied. I could clearly see her eyes locked onto the head of my cock as it peeked out the leg of my swim trunks. I was standing near her head putting the final touches of sunscreen on her shoulders when I saw her eyes go wide. What Mom didn't know was I had used her sewing machine to shorten the length of my trunk's legs. Now I didn't have to be fully hard before Captain Winky emerged out the leg opening. Groans of pleasure left her lips when I did her back, working my fingers deep into her muscles as I went. I saved her legs for last. Starting at each ankle I spread the lotion in deep, stopping my upward travel just shy of the globes of her ass cheeks. She had actually opened her legs a little so I could get the insides of her thighs. More of Captain Winky made an appearance down my leg.

She took me by surprise when she said, "Don't forget my butt. I really don't want to burn there."

"Okay. Would it be okay if I push your suit closer to the center just to make sure I cover you good," I held my breath waiting for her answer.

"Uh...do you really need to?"

"Better safe than sorry," I said.

"Well, okay."

She really didn't sound too enthused about my idea. She was even less enthused when I asked her to spread her legs so I could sit between them to put the lotion on. After I told her I didn't want to strain my back by leaning over she reluctantly parted them. With my legs over the back of hers, my feet to the sides of the lounger, I dropped a glob of lotion on each cheek. I could see all of her crotch area between her legs. She flinched at first when my hands cupped her cheeks, but relaxed as I worked the lotion in. With my thumbs pointing toward the crack of her ass I began to work them closer together until the tips dipped under the fabric of her suit. As slowly as I could manage I pushed the outer parts of her suit in with my thumbs until her bottoms were wedged into her crack. She didn't complain. She probably would have if she'd known that by moving her suit inward, the outer lips of her pussy were now visible to my astonished eyes. The white of her suit contrasted beautifully with the tufts of black pubic hair poking out on both sides of her bottoms. It took everything I had to keep myself from letting my thumbs slide down over the puffy folds of fur-covered womanhood.

"Uh, sweetie. I think they're well covered now," she broke the hypnotic spell I was under.

"Sorry Mom, guess I got carried away," I stuttered as I got up.

"Be a dear and pull my suit out of my crack. I really hate thongs."

"Okay," I said, putting a forefinger in the leg bands and pulling out with my head tilted to the side for one last look. It was a good one; I saw all of her pussy before I released the bottoms where they were supposed to be.

"Tucker?"

"Yes Mom," I asked stepping up to where she could see me.

blaster666
blaster666
4,074 Followers