Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,002 Followers

Greg was really slamming at her now. Her cunt was wet and she could feel his penis milking more juice out of her with each slam, it was running down her thigh. She squelched and slurped, there was a crack with each slap of her backside by his thrusts, the billiard table began creaking, Greg was grunting at his work.

So this was fucking, being fucked. She didn't expect her first to be from behind. Her cunt was being worked hard but was pushing wider to allow the intrusion, keeping wet.

It had all been so unplanned, and yet here she was being pummelled by a boy from school and she could no longer remember being a virgin. The concept of not fucking seemed so far in the past, she knew that she would be expected to do this now every time she was alone with a boy.

Boys would expect her to fuck them, and she would fuck them.

At school some girls do, some don't. Sally knew what was coming for her, she could see it. Sally would fuck. She would let a boy take off her pants, she would let him spread her legs, she would let him play with her, she would let him fuck her cunt. How could she not? Why would you not want to feel like this over and over and over?

"Shall we try a different way?"

Greg pulled out and Sally crawled up onto the billiard table and lay on her back, opening her legs. She was more gluggy than wet, but Greg managed to push inside her easier than last time. He moved in and out of her slowly as she wrapped her arms around him and kissed his neck. She tried to give him a love-bite but couldn't.

Greg laughed. "Do you want to try on top?"

They rolled over with difficulty, Sally couldn't get up top without him popping out. Before putting him back in, she sat on Greg's penis and rubbed her vagina lips up and down it's length before taking her hand and directing the penis into her cunt. Her tight breasts dangled toward Greg as she pushed down awkwardly until she sat comfortably on his hips, his length inside her.

"Look at this body", said Greg, "Perfect breasts, perfect backside, stomach, sloppy vagina wrapped around my penis. How can I ever see you clothed again? How can I not be inside your cunt?"

"So is it me you want or just a fuck?"

"You don't want me to answer that right now".

He reached out and grabbed her breasts. Sally lay her hands on his chest and tried moving up and down on his penis. It was still awkward, but she was fucking, actually fucking a penis. She slid it's length in and out of her, lifting up and pushing down, lifting up and pushing down hard. How could she have guessed she would do this today? And they still had hours before she needed to be home.

Sally began to like it, her vagina feeling empty every time they changed position. She liked it best from behind, Greg would play with her clitoris as he drove her. She was pressed up with her breasts against the window when Greg first came inside of her. She felt the surge and the warmth spill into her vagina. Not only had she been fucked, but she would go home full of sperm.

They went for a walk around the garden after that, Sally dripping semen down her leg and along the path. How things had changed. She liked being outside, she almost wished somebody was looking, that someone would watch as she took a penis. She almost wished her friends could see her, catch her and Greg at it, see what she had become.

"Can we do it here?", she quietly whispered in Greg's ear at the bottom of the garden, surprising herself and Greg. It had driven him crazy. He took her noisily and violently, using her breasts as handles, slam-fucking her from behind, again coming inside her. No heads popped over the fences to see. Sally felt a tinge of disappointment.

Inside they showered together, and Greg talked about all the things he would do to her body. Sally wasn't ready yet to add her own suggestions, but didn't show objection to the things he was saying, despite the unlikeliness of half of them happening. She didn't think she would do it with a pool cue. Which end would you use?

In all she was feeling comfortable at being naked, she was enjoying exposing herself to this guy.

Greg came inside of her three times that day, something that brought her sexuality to life. Sperm lived for days inside a vagina, she would be sitting in class tomorrow with millions and millions of males swimming around inside her cunt. The thought was thrilling. And when the girls, and especially the other boys, saw her body covered in love-bites, she knew they would look at her differently.

Greg walked Sally home with her underwear in his pocket. He had her open the top buttons of her shirt, enough for the discerning to see she was braless and occasionally for her breasts to be seen. It was a windy day, which had her skirt up off her backside more times than she would have preferred, the breeze chilling the moisture between her thighs. At least a dozen people must have seen her cunt.

They stopped to say goodbye just short of her house. Instantly one, then two fingers went back into her vagina and his lips dashed into her open shirt on to her breasts. Sally looked around, she was getting fingered and sucked on the footpath of her street. She wasn't disappointed this time that she couldn't see anybody watching.

"I don't think I'm going to be able to walk tomorrow, and I can already feel my chest aching", she said holding one breast up, helping it to be kissed.

Greg moved back and pulled her over, by her vagina, to the neighbour's fence so he could sit. Sally stood in front of him with her arms crossed as he continued to slide his fingers into her.

"Ah, but what a day for your cunt", he said, forcing his fingers in deep.

"I can't believe I had sex. I can't believe you did this to me, I'm the last person anyone would expect to do what I did today. You even came in me. I don't think anyone would believe me if I told them."

"You were just lucky that I chose you from all the other girls. I would have thought perhaps some sort of thank-you was appropriate...."

"Mmm, I think you got your money's worth".

"Maybe girl, maybe. I've got to get back and get the stench of sex out of the house though, before anybody comes home", he said. "So when can we do this again?".

"When the next teacher's union meeting?", she smiled.

"Someone told me it's once a year", Greg looked at her.

"Then I'd say it's going to be difficult to spend a whole day together", she thought out loud.

"It will just have to be somewhere else. Outside, a park or something after school."

"Where could we do that without being caught? And on weekends I'd have to say where I was."

"Camp is coming up".

"Completely supervised", Sally shut that door.

"We could both be sick one day", Greg suggested.

"Egh, my mother would take the day off to look after me if she thought I was sick. ..Ooh.", he'd hit a sweet spot in her vagina.

"Can't you just say you're going shopping or something on Saturday, then round to someone's place? There must be someone who could cover for you, someone your parents know, but not so well they would check".

"It would probably only work once".

"Well, once would do for a start, give us time to think of another plan".

"So where would we go?"

"We could actually meet at the mall for a start, help avert suspicion."

"What about the Hotel on the Boulevard. Do you have any money? How much would it cost?", Sally couldn't access her cash without approval.

"I've got money. We could get a room with a balcony since you seem to like doing it outside."

"Overlooking the Boulevard! I don't think so."

"We probably couldn't check in til later in the afternoon, though."

"That's alright. I'll tell them I'm staying with Marcie at her family's shack Saturday night. I won't be expected back until Sunday evening, then."

That sent a chill through both of them. Spending the night with each other, what an experience.

"Geez, how many fucks would that get in?"

"Well you had better bring some sort of gel or something if you want to do me for that long. I'm not sure how much I can take."

"Yeah, okay."

"And condoms if you are going to keep coming inside of me. Or I should start calling you Daddy, just for practice. Daddy. Hello Daddy."

"Mmm."

She started rubbing his crotch on the outside of his trousers. The palm of his hand was soaked from her vagina leaking down his fingers.

"Wear something sexy, yeah. No underwear."

"What would I have that's sexy?", she said, "I live at home."

"Well small, then, you must have something that doesn't cover much."

"Maybe. What do you want to see?", she was grabbing his penis through his trousers now.

"Thighs, shoulders, midriff. And nipples."

"Hmm." Her head rocked back for a moment as he started to move his fingers faster inside her. "We'll see. You'd better go, one of them is usually home by now. I need by bra and panties."

"No way, you can have then back on Saturday"

"Look, you fucked me, but you're not getting away with this one. If those things are missing from the wash, I'll never be able to explain it to Mum."

"Okay, but no underwear on Saturday, agree?". He took them from his pocket, holding them high n the air. "So what are you going to do, scream?"

"I could, so be careful. Saturday, 11am, in front of Muzic. Make sure you do the booking, and bring some gel."

With a final squeeze of his penis she walked off, Greg's fingers dropping out of her with a squelch. She walked inside her house for the first time with her panties and bra in her hand, not on her body.

When her Mum got home later, she asked Sally about her day.

"I had lunch with a boy from school", Sally told her.

Sally's mum raised her eyes from the mail.

"Oh yes.... Behaved yourself I hope."

"Mum, as sad as it is, I can honestly tell you I have never kissed a boy in my life".

"Don't worry, dear, there'll be plenty of time for that", she said sympathetically.

And with that, they started to make dinner.

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,002 Followers
12