Tuesday

Story Info
Lori is caught masturbating by her step dad.
6.2k words
4.56
309.3k
202

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnsemRai
AnsemRai
1,109 Followers

"Not tonight David, I'm tired."

That was my wife Darla's response every time I tried to make the move on her. I don't think we'd had sex in four or five months. I hadn't even asked for over a week.

This particular night I was exceptionally horny and was not going to be able to get to sleep, so I got up and headed for a shower while my wife rolled over in bed and headed off to sleep. I had made a habit of having late night showers and rubbing one off whenever I felt sexually frustrated, which was quite often of late.

Luckily we had two bathrooms, one right by the bedrooms and another down the other end of the house next to the guest room. I always used the far bathroom so I didn't disturb our three children down the other end of the house.

I stood there letting the hot water run down my tight muscular 37 year old body as I held onto the top of the shower frame with my left hand and pumped my right hand over my rock hard seven and a half inch cock while I fantasised about fucking the aussie model Miranda Kerr doggy style. It wasn't long before my entire body tensed and I let out a muffled grunt as my semen flew through the air and splattered itself against the glass wall of the shower. After my cock stopped shooting and I came down from my climax I was finally able to relax and allow the hot water to work out some of the tightness in my muscles before I got dry and headed back to bed.

On the way back I noticed the hum of the PC in the study next to the guest room. Damn kids, always left it on at night. I went in to turn it off but decided to check my email first. There was nothing important there, but my buddy Darren had sent me a link to a funny you tube video so I followed it. As usually happens when I visit you tube, I ended up stuck following link after link and losing track of time. At one point I wanted to go back to a previous video so I could follow a different related link so I hit Ctrl+H to bring up the browser history.

I was scanning down the list of you tube pages when some of the entries further down the page caught my eye. What was Literotica? I scanned the page titles that had been viewed and was shocked. "Daddy Dearest", "My Daughter's Pussy" and "Cum on me Daddy!" were some of the titles that stuck out. I was partially horrified but also intrigued. Who had been looking at these pages? I clicked on the first one "Daddy Dearest".

It was an erotic story, in the Incest/Taboo section of Literotica which I realised was an erotic story website. I ended up reading the entire thing. It was about a man catching his step daughter having sex with her boyfriend, then one thing leads to another and she gives him a blowjob to persuade him not to tell her mother.

I couldn't help compare the step daughter in the story to my own step daughter Lori. Her father was Darla's ex-husband whom left her when Lori was two years old. Darla got full custody, but he saw her every second weekend. I married Darla when Lori was four and have helped raise her ever since, alongside our own kids Jacob and Hanna.

I had some conflicting emotions reading the story. On one hand it was very hot, even the idea of someone else receiving oral sex from his step daughter was quite a turn on for me. But on the other hand I couldn't stop imagining Lori doing the cock sucking which was a turn off, although it didn't stop me from reading. Perhaps a secret part of me wasn't as opposed to that as I would have liked.

When I finished the story I forced myself to shut down the machine and go to bed. Despite having my carnal urges expunged and plastered all over the shower wall, I still couldn't sleep for thought of whom had been reading these stories. The most likely candidate was Jacob as I knew he had sex on the brain, I even caught him masturbating a few times and had to give him the "It's a normal part of growing up." talk, but he had a computer in his room and wouldn't have used the one in the study. So I was left with my wife or one of my daughters. The question weighed on me until well into the early morning.

The next morning at breakfast it was a madhouse. Thursday was the only morning of the week when everyone was getting ready to head out at the same time. Darla and I work full time, Lori and Jacob were studying at University and Hanna was in High School.

"Short ass." called Jacob, directing his derisive comment at Lori as she tried unsuccessfully to reach some cereal on the top shelf. At almost exactly 5 feet tall Lori was the shortest in the family, inheriting the trait from her biological father. Jacob, Hanna and I were all over 6 feet while Darla was 5'8". Lori also carried around a head full of fiery red hair that she kept past her shoulders, also from her father.

"Will you just get it for me? Jackass!" Lori replied when Jacob walked right past her. What she lacked in height she made up for in a fiery confidence and self assuredness that matched her red hair. At 23 years old Lori was studying teaching at University, she had a lot of down time due to her class schedule but Thursday was one of her full days so unlike usual she was up early getting breakfast with the rest of us.

Jacob was already sitting down and didn't look like he was about to move. Jacob was 19 and in his first year of software engineering with the intention of getting into computer games. I suppose he was a bit of a geek. Physically he looked the part, slim but not built. Not very social, only a few friends and I'd never seen him go out with a girl. But like I said earlier, I knew he was interested in them. Or did I not mention that he had certain images of women displayed on his computer monitor when I caught him in the act?

"Inconsiderate little shit." said Lori as Hanna left her breakfast of two pieces of toast to get up and help her sister. Hanna was 18, in her last year of High School and the party girl of the family. The really brazen one. Although she had her drivers license and a car, she constantly wanted lifts to and from various parties so she could drink. As mentioned she was over 6 foot, perhaps 6 exactly and had pure blond hair to her shoulders.

"Grow a little and he won't have to be." Hanna told Lori jokingly.

Everyone ate their breakfast and discussed their day before drifting off separately until I was the only one left in the house. I worked at a local car dealership as a salesman and due to how close to home it was I was always the last to leave.

Later that afternoon I got home early as Greg had to close up the dealership so he could meet his pregnant wife at the hospital. I found Lori's car in the driveway. She must have finished school early for some reason. She wasn't in the lounge or kitchen so I wandered toward the bedrooms to say hello when I heard something that made me stop in my tracks right as I was about to call out to her from the corridor.

"Ohh yeah baby, just like that. Give it to me." called a seductive female voice.

I had an instant flashback to reading the story where the step daughter was caught fucking her boyfriend red handed. My brain raced at a million miles an hour as it tried to make sense of the sounds. It felt like forever before I realised that wasn't actually Lori's voice. Relief and confusion swept over me at once. I inched closer towards her door and found it was wide open, I guess she wasn't expecting anyone home this early. A moment before I could see anything I realised what the sounds were exactly, a video being played on the TV. Lori was watching porn. Not just any porn, but my porn. She was watching an old video tape from my private collection that we kept at the back of our wardrobe.

Then I passed the door frame and could see the TV. Lori's room had the door situated in the middle of the room with her TV and dresser on one side and her bed the opposite. So from this angle I had a clear view of the action on the TV but Lori and I couldn't see each other. A blonde woman was bent over a large four post bed while a man stood behind her fucking her with what looked like a monster cock. I remembered this one, she was a maid who had been caught masturbating in her employer's bedroom.

I watched silently from the hallway for a moment, wondering what to do. Then I headed back to the lounge room intending to leave and come back in an hour or so. Then I stopped, those Literotica stories had infected my mind. Instead of leaving her to her privacy like I should have I couldn't stop thinking that perhaps Lori was the one reading those dirty stories. I'm not sure why that made me want to confront her but I turned back around and headed for her door.

When I stepped fully into the door frame I was greeted with a glorious site. My 23 year old step daughter was lying on the bed watching the action on screen with her jeans pulled down to her ankles, her knees bent and spread to either side, red hair spread out over her pillow and her right hand fingering her pussy. I didn't get a very good look however as I instinctively spun around so I couldn't see anything.

"Oh shit! David!" she cried as I heard her struggle to pull her pants up, falling off the edge of the bed in the process. She never called me dad, despite raising her she didn't feel comfortable calling me that as that's what she called her biological father.

"What the hell are you doing here?" she asked when I heard her finish dressing.

I turned back around now, sure the coast was clear. The video was still playing and Lori grabbed for the remote and fumbled with it for a moment before stopping the video.

"Finished work early." I said.

"Um. It wasn't what it looked like." she said, unsteadily.

I laughed, "It looked like you were masturbating to one of my videos." I said.

We both stood there awkwardly for a moment as she gathered her thoughts.

"Well, yeah. But it's a one off thing and I promise I'll never do it again! Please don't tell anyone."

I had another flash to the Literotica story where the girl bought her Dad's silence with a blow job.

"Relax. It's natural." I said, reminded of my talk with Jacob a while back. I knew Lori didn't need the talk, I had a hunch she was already pretty experienced in this area, but I needed her to feel at ease as she normally talked to her mother about this sort of thing.

"I won't tell anyone," I continued, "I'm just surprised that you're interested in this sort of thing." I gestured at the lewd video cover sitting on the floor.

Lori scrambled to pick it up and tossed it under her bed so I couldn't see it. She was clearly uncomfortable; her cheeks matched the colour of her hair.

"Don't worry about it." I stressed, "Just return the tapes when you're done, feel free to borrow whatever you'd like in future."

She looked at me dumbfounded as I walked away. I saw her eyes flick down right as I turned to leave, it was only then I noticed I had a massive hard-on pressing on the inside of my trousers making a very distinct bulge snaking across my leg. I was stunned my daughter had just glimpsed the shape of my cock. But more stunning was that I didn't know if it was hard over the porn I'd just seen, or the glimpse of my step daughter herself.

"Wait." she called. I stopped in the hallway where I was and looked over my shoulder, not wanting to turn around and reveal my dick once more.

"You really don't mind if I watch these?" she asked embarrassed.

"Of course not. You're a grown woman." I said, then started walking off before I stopped again. "The more recent stuff like DVDs are up on the top shelf."

I couldn't believe I said that, I couldn't believe that whole incident had taken place. I was wishing I had just left her to her privacy. I spent the rest of the day kicking myself and avoiding Lori as best I could.

It was a few days before anything came of this incident. Lori went red occasionally when she looked me in the eye but otherwise everything was normal. Until Tuesday night the following week. On Tuesdays Lori and I are usually the only ones home for a few hours. This particular Tuesday I was in the study on the computer. I had decided to read some more erotic stories, and delete the history afterwards of course. I went back and read all the stories that I thought Lori had been reading based on the browser history. They were extremely explicit stories involving girls and their fathers having all kinds of sex. One of them was about a brother on holiday with his sister and five of her friends, where he ended up fucking every one of them in a hot tub. I found them all hot as hell and my cock strained against the jeans I was wearing. I wanted to jack off while reading, but I didn't want Lori to walk in on me.

I walked out to the kitchen for a break and poured myself a drink. While I was there I heard more moaning from Lori's room. Was she watching more of my videos? While knowing I was in the house?

I walked up to her room silently, aware that my cock still raised a massive tent in my pants. I was amazed to find her door open again. She was watching my porn with the sound on and her door open. Did she want me to see her doing it?

I watched the action on her TV for a while, hidden from her by the door frame. It was a DVD this time, much better video quality. Two girls were sucking on a guys cock while a third girl was on her back being fucked by a big guy nearby. My own dick ached for attention, but I resisted giving it any. After a moment I swiftly walked past her door towards my own bedroom just to make sure she knew I was home. I waited with bated breath, sitting silently on the bed waiting to see if she stopped the video. She didn't. Crap, now I had to walk back and she would be able to see my hard on.

After a few minutes agonising over it I decided to walk back. My hard-on wasn't going away any time soon and it didn't sound like she was stopping soon either. As I passed her door I noticed her looking right at my crotch then quickly up to my face as we smiled at each other. She was so brazen I half expected to see her naked with fingers up her snatch, but she was sitting on her bed fully clothed with her hand down the front of her track suit pants. She quickly pulled her hand out of her pants as I passed but didn't show any other signs of stopping.

I headed back to the computer when Lori called out from her room.

"Are you sure it's ok for me to watch this?" she said, looking for more validation.

"Yes, of course. You can do what you want." I didn't know what else to say, and as unsteady as I was about it a few days earlier I knew then that I didn't want to discourage it.

And so a pattern established itself. Every Tuesday night I would read erotic fiction in the study, and occasionally some short porn clips on the PC while Lori masturbated to porn in her room. I became more and more interested in the incest stories on the site and my resistance to sexual thoughts about Lori lessened steadily. I would occasionally walk past her room out of curiosity. I'd watch some porn on the way past, then get a glimpse of what she was doing on the way back. After a couple of weeks she stopped pulling her hand out of her pants when I walked past. On that day I went straight to the bathroom and immediately jerked myself off.

Nobody else in the family had any idea the secret kinky things that were happening on Tuesday nights.

This continued for a few months until Lori stepped it up a notch. She came out to the lounge in her PJs, sat on the couch and put some porn on the big HD screen. I could see her clear as day from the study.

I walked out into the lounge room and stood nearby watching the action on screen as the movie started. It had one of those montages at the start where they show the female credits over clips of them taking cocks in every hole. I didn't recognise the pornstars being introduced.

"This isn't one of mine." I said.

"It's Jacob's." she replied. "I found a blu-ray in his room and I don't have a player. Do you mind if I play it here?"

I paused for a moment, but only a moment, "No, knock yourself out." I said, then headed to get a drink in the kitchen.

When I got back Lori had her hand down her pants and was really going at it, not showing any sign of stopping when I walked past.

This continued each week, escalating most weeks. The week after the move to the lounge I didn't just watch for a minute or so while taking a break from Literotica, I sat down and watched it with her. Sitting on the other couch of course. She didn't masturbate with me sitting there, but I could tell she wanted to. I wanted to as well, my cock was almost ready to tear a hole in my pants.

The week after that she masturbated with me sitting there watching alongside her, discretely with her hand down her pants. The week after that I rubbed my hard-on through my jeans, quite furiously after a while. I saw her watching me when she didn't think I was looking, I could tell she was fascinated. The rest of the week in between these sessions was excruciating. I saw my step daughter in a whole new light now, resisting the urge to constantly perve on her was difficult at best. And waiting for everyone else to leave on Tuesday nights was the worst.

We also started talking to each other a bit about the action on screen when we were watching the porn. Commenting on how unbelievable the various scenarios and "plot lines" were or Lori would make a comment about how large some guys penis was and I'd admire some chicks large rack. We also discussed our own sex lives. I told her about my troubles with her mother and she told me about her last boyfriend who dumped her because she didn't want to give him a blow job yet. She also revealed that she'd had sex with 3 different guys.

Eventually, after more than a month of openly watching porn with my step daughter I couldn't take it any more. Watching my hot redhead step daughter finger herself under her clothes while we watched ridiculously good looking people fuck was too much for me, especially knowing I'd have to wait a whole week to do it again. So one night while I sat there with my balls aching I unzipped my pants and pulled my rock hard dick out before I could stop myself. It was so hard I had trouble getting it through the zipper.

"I hope you don't mind." I said, "I couldn't stand it any more."

Lori's mouth dropped open slightly as she stared openly at my seven and a half inch cock; But she didn't utter any objections so I settled back, gripped my shaft and started stroking while my daughter watched. I kept my eyes on the TV screen, but I wasn't really watching the guy ramming his cock in some pornstar's ass hole, I was thinking about Lori watching my dick as I jerked it in the open air.

Not long after I pulled it out, Lori stood up, swiftly dropped her track pants and revealed her bare ass to me. Then she sat down, spread her legs and started fingering her pussy in full view. Her dark reddish pubic hair was trimmed into a small V shape and her clitoris was quite large, just like her mothers. Now it was my turn to stare.

"Those pants were getting in the way so bad." she said.

We continued masturbating in front of each other while the movie played. Somehow Lori was first to reach orgasm and she was very vocal.

"Oh fuck, that's gooood." she cried as she bucked on the two fingers she had lodged in her vagina.

Only moments later my own climax came crashing over me. My cock erupted hot cum into the air and it landed all over my pants and hand as I grunted in pleasure. Luckily none of it missed me completely or it may have stained the furniture.

Lori sighed contently then rose from her seat and walked to the kitchen where she collected a tissue box and handed it to me. I got a great view of her nice plump yet trim ass and sleek pussy as she walked there and back completely bottomless. That was the end of festivities for the night as she got dressed and I zipped myself up after cleaning up my spunk. The smell of sex was quite strong so I grabbed some air freshener and sprayed it around liberally.

AnsemRai
AnsemRai
1,109 Followers
12