Tuesday Afternoon

Story Info
Brother's kissing lessons get out of control.
4.6k words
4.37
145.9k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh and Ted stopped in front of Jessie's high school. Jessie, Josh's sister, was talking to a couple of friends, waiting for her brother to pick her up. Ted nudged Josh and jerked a thumb toward the group.

"Your sister's friends are hot," he said, making a different jerking motion in his lap.

Josh shook his head. "Jesus, Ted; is that all you ever think about?" Josh had listened to Ted's lurid description of every female under the age of thirty, as they drove down the street. He couldn't pass a woman without making some kind of suggestive remark. It was getting old.

"Come on, dude," cajoled Ted. "Haven't you ever wondered what that red-head would be like?" He waggled his eyebrows in what he thought was a suggestive gesture. "You know what they say about red-heads..."

"The same thing they say about blondes, brunettes, and chicks with tattoos?" Josh asked. "Ted, you say the same thing about whatever kind of chick you're looking at."

Ted shrugged. "Well, what can I say? They're all sluts... underneath." He punctuated the last word by grabbing his crotch.

"Shit, Ted... Shut up," he slugged Ted's shoulder, "here comes my sister."

Jessie bounced up and stood outside the car. "Hey, Ted, Big Brother..." She made no move to get in the car, just glared at Ted, who smiled up at her.

Josh slugged him and said, "Open the door, Jerk-Wad."

"Stop hittin' me, Dick-Face," replied Ted, as he got out of the car and opened the back door. "After you, Miss Edwards..." he said with mock grace.

Ted watched as she ducked and scrambled into the car, hoping to catch a glimpse of upper-thigh, or even her panties. He was disappointed. Jessie had plenty of practice getting into a car in her short school-plaid skirt, without giving her brother's sicko friend a peep show.

Once settled in, she smiled sweetly at Ted. "That you, sir. You're a gentleman and a scholar."

Josh shook his head, smiling. "Wrong on both counts, Sis," he called back.

"Shut up," said Ted, climbing back into the front seat.

Jessie dug around in her purse as they pulled into traffic. She found her brush and gave her golden blonde hair a few swipes. She kept her hair short, just below her collar, framing her round freckled face. She wasn't what you would call a classic beauty, having high, plump cheeks and a pug nose, but she was cute.

"So, Jessie," Ted said over his shoulder, "what's the scoop on those two girls you were talking to? They available?"

"I'm not your pimp, Ted," Jessie replied in a tired voice.

"Hey, I was just askin'," he shot back, feigning hurt innocence.

"What's wrong? Can't you find any college girls dumb enough to go out with you?"

Ted laughed airily. "Oh, you are a real comedian, little girl..." But he said nothing further.

Josh smiled to himself, knowing that his sister had struck a nerve. Ted did have trouble finding girls who would date him more than once. Small wonder, he thought, the way he treated them. He had no social skills whatsoever. Ted hadn't learned to keep his big mouth shut.

"So, how goes the man-hunt, Jess?" Ted asked, slyly. "Got any poor sucker on the hook, yet?"

Josh cringed at the mention of his sister's hunt for a boyfriend. He knew that she felt odd, being the only one of her friends still unattached. It was getting close to graduation, too. If she didn't hook up with someone, Josh would have to be her date to the senior prom.

Jessie sighed and responded, "Oh, I have a few prospects," she lied.

"Yeah, right," scoffed Ted. "Whoa, check that out," he said to Josh, pointing at a young, large-breasted blonde. Leaning out the window, he shouted, "Hey babe! Whatcha doin' later?"

Josh laughed and said, "Come on, Ted. Get over yourself, will you?"

Ted sighed and remained quiet as they drove on down the road. The silence was a welcome respite from Ted's constant stream of cat calls and lewd observations. Josh popped a CD in the car's player, and they drove on listening to DePeche Mode.

When they got to Ted's apartment, he hopped out without a word and waved over his shoulder. Jessie got out and took his place in the front seat.

"I hope he's not upset," she said earnestly.

"Forget him," her brother said dismissively, "he's an asshole."

"Then why do you hang out with him?" Jessie asked.

"Habit, I guess," replied Josh. "We've been friends so long, I don't even think about it."

Jessie sighed heavily and hugged her backpack. Josh shot her a glance and asked, "What's the matter, Sis?"

"I can't find anyone to take me to the prom," she muttered. She turned a puffy-eyed face to her brother. "Is there something wrong with me, Josh? Am I ugly, or what?"

"Hell, no, you're not ugly," replied Josh. "You look great. A little... innocent, maybe."

Jessie looked puzzled. "What do you mean?"

"Well, you look kind of... prudish." He cleared his throat and added, "Not that that's bad, necessarily. It's just..."

"What? I should look like that slut Shelly Piccolo?"

Josh knew Shelly Piccolo. Hell, everyone knew Shelly Piccolo. She'd slept with half the boys in her eighth-grade class, and worked up from there. By the time she got to high school, most of the senior boys knew her reputation: "If you want a good time, just call Shelly Piccolo. She puts out like a Coke machine."

"No," replied Josh, fighting back the involuntary hard-on brought about by the mention of Shelly Piccolo. "I don't think you need to go that far. Just try to look more... accessible."

Josh tried to explain that it was more a matter of attitude. She usually hugged her backpack to her chest, as if it were a shield. And it wouldn't hurt to undo one or two of the top buttons on her blouse. And she shouldn't glare at boys, as if she were daring them to talk to her. Jessie listened attentively, making mental notes.

"So, all that stuff makes me look prudish?" she asked at the end.

Josh shrugged. "Yeah, sort of. Of course, that's just your big brother's opinion." He turned the corner and pulled into the driveway of their father's house. "I mean, it all says: 'I wouldn't even consider having sex with you.' And that's a real turn-off."

"Josh," she said timidly, as he shut off the ignition, "I don't think I want to have sex."

Josh chuckled, then looked at his sister's face. She looked like a frightened rabbit, cowering against the car door. "You're serious..." She nodded and opened the car door, bolting for the house.

"Huh," Josh said, staring after his sister. He'd never heard of an eighteen year old girl who didn't at least think about having sex. This was not good, he thought.

He gathered his stuff and followed Jessie into the house. She wasn't in the kitchen, so she must have gone on to her bedroom, he thought. Oh, well, she needed some time to think things out. Maybe, if she took his advice, she could finally get a date.

He grabbed a Coke from the fridge, a bag of sour cream and onion flavored potato chips from the pantry and went in to the living room to watch TV. His team was playing an exhibition game, so he had no further thought of the conversation with his sister. It wasn't until half-time that he even got out of his chair.

When his bladder demanded attention, he got up and went to the bathroom. As he came out, he could hear sobbing coming from his sister's room. He went to the door and knocked gently.

"Sis? You okay?" he called.

"Yeah," came the weak reply.

Josh sighed, considered going back to the game, and then knocked again.

"Sis? Can I come in?"

"Okay."

He eased the door open and saw his sister getting up from her desk, closing her diary. She had changed into a pair of worn jeans and a gray pullover sweater-shirt. The gray woolen material emphasized the redness of her round, freckled face. She reminded him of the days when they were in grade school and some bully would steal her doll, or tie her pig-tails together. He was overcome by his protective instinct, and determined to fix whatever was wrong.

She stood in front of him, eyes downcast, tears drying on her round cheeks. She took a deep breath, making her firm round breasts rise provocatively as she looked up and met her brother's eyes.

"What's the matter," asked Josh, looking stern.

Jessie stepped forward and put her hands on his shoulders. "Oh, Josh! I'm never going to find a date..." She began weeping again as Josh hugged her. "I'm such a loser!"

Josh sighed. "Oh, is that what's bothering you?" He pulled her away slightly and looked into her red eyes. "I thought we had that settled. All you need to do is a little image polishing..."

"But," she stammered, "Even if I do... I wouldn't know what to do! I-I don't even know how to kiss properly." She buried her face in Josh's shoulder and sobbed again.

Josh stroked his sister's trembling back and made soothing sounds. "Come on, Sis. It's not that bad." He pulled her back again, saying, "Look, what if I showed you how to kiss? Would that help?"

Jessie stopped sobbing and stared at Josh with a blank expression. "That sounds stupid," she said flatly. "It's like one of those dumb romance movies..."

"Fine," said Josh, turning to leave. "You just figure it out on your own..."

Jessie ran up and grabbed her brother's arm. "Wait," she implored. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude." She placed her hands on his shoulders and smiled up at him. "Go ahead. Teach me..." She puckered up and lifted her lips.

Josh laughed and said, "First of all: no puckering. They only do that in the movies." He put his hands on either side of her face and shook her gently. "Loosen up... There..." He gave her a light slap on the cheek. "Just hold still and follow my lead. Now..."

He leaned over and placed his lips against hers as he grasped her lightly around her waist. He kissed her gently and pulled his head back to assess his sister's reaction. She still had her eyes closed, licking her lips.

"You can open your eyes, now," he said. "Well?"

"That was okay," she whispered. "I thought it would be... different."

He leaned in once more, this time pressing her close and kissing her a little harder. He felt her breathing change, deepening, as her breasts rubbed against his chest. As he pulled away, a thin line of spittle dripped onto Jessie's chin. When he looked down, he could see her stiffening nipples poking at the fabric of her top.

He smiled and asked, "Something more like that?"

Jessie took a deep breath and replied, "Yeah." She wiped at her chin and said, "Um, I think I get the general idea..."

Josh saw the redness in his sister's face change and spread down her neck. He also felt a rising pressure in his pants and realized that he was getting off on this. He pulled his sister closer and said, "I think you need more practice."

"I don't..." she began, then, as he pressed his body against her, "Okay."

Josh reached up with his right hand, coming up Jessie's back and pulling her head to one side. He began kissing her lightly on her neck, working up from the base until he reached her ear. His other hand rested in the small of her back, pressing her into him.

Jessie felt tingles dancing on her spine as Josh kissed her neck, and a curious sensation in her stomach when her body pressed against her brother's stiffening manhood. Her head lolled back and her breath came in short gasps. She knew this was wrong, but didn't care. She just wished it would never end.

"I don't think you're a loser," Josh whispered in her ear, punctuating his comment with a kiss on her earlobe.

Grasping the back of her neck, he kissed her again, on the mouth. Her lips parted as he slid his tongue into her mouth. As he explored that hot cavity, he slid a hand down to her denim-covered ass and pressed her closer. As she quivered, he began moving his hips back and forth, savoring the feel of her body.

Jessie gasped for breath. "Josh, how did we get on the bed?"

They were kneeling on Jessie's bed; a single with Winnie the Pooh sheets and quilt. Josh had maneuvered them onto it as he groped his sister. The action had been almost unconscious... Almost.

Josh smiled at his sister and said, "I thought this would be more comfortable." He moved his thighs forward, his left knee coaxing her legs apart. His thigh rubbed against the crotch of her jeans, allowing him to feel the damp heat there.

"Have you had enough practice?" he asked softly.

"Mm, no," whispered Jessie. "I think I need more instruction."

Josh tilted her head back and kissed his sister on the clavicle. He pulled at the collar of her top and exposed a shoulder, planting hot, wet kisses. With his other hand, he stroked her side, then her firm, round breast.

Jessie moaned softly as he massaged her and squeezed her hard nipple through the woolen fabric. The feeling in her stomach had become a pulsating throb of pleasure. She felt her panties getting moist with her vaginal secretions. Her brother's thigh, pressing against her mound, sent chills up her spine.

"You're getting pretty wet down here," Josh said, moving his hand down to Jessie's crotch. He stroked the damp denim of her jeans, pressing firmly against her mound.

"Josh," she whispered, "we shouldn't..."

He silenced her with a kiss, once again exploring her hot mouth. She kissed him back, sliding her tongue across his teeth and the roof of his mouth. He moved his hands to the hem of her wool top, pulling up. He rubbed her exposed midriff before pulling the top further up.

"Arms up," he whispered. Jessie obeyed, lifting her arms to allow the removal of her gray sweater. Her arms came down to rest on her brother's shoulders.

Josh felt the skin of her back, rubbing small circles with both hands. He moved his head down to kiss the soft skin between his sister's ample breasts. She threw her head back, moaning, "Yes. Yes."

With a teenager's practiced hand, he unsnapped the black lace bra, pulling the straps forward as he nudged the cups away with his nose. He lowered the bra and slid it off to the side. His lips found the erect nipple of Jessie's right breast and he tickled it lightly with his tongue, then sucked gently.

Jessie grasped Josh's hair, pressing his face into her tingling breast. With her other hand she stroked her free breast, squeezing the nipple. As her brother suckled at her tit, she began rhythmically gyrating her hips, humping his thigh.

"Oh, God, Josh," she groaned shakily. "Ah... shit, that's good!"

Josh ran his hands up Jessie's torso, grasping her under her arms. "Lie back," he whispered, giving her a little shove.

Without questioning him, she responded, "Okay," and leaned back until her head rested on the Winnie the Pooh pillow. She lay back, panting and watching her brother.

Josh ran his hands down her stomach and back up to her breasts. He began there and kissed his way back down. She twitched reflexively as his lips caressed the short hairs below her navel. As he kissed her belly, Josh massaged her denim-shrouded crotch.

"Oh, my God, Josh! What are you doing?"

As he continued working at her zipper, Josh replied, "Don't worry about it. This is gonna be great!" He opened the top of her jeans and kissed Jessie's panties. "Trust me..."

She watched, confused, as her brother pulled her jeans down. They were tight and clung to her damp skin. As he pulled, he raised her legs up and fought to get the pants off. Jessie felt a wave of fear come over her.

"Josh, stop," she said, without much conviction. She locked her ankles together to prevent the removal of her pants. "Don't..."

Josh let her legs drop to the bed. He leaned down and stroked he exposed panties, feeling the texture of the black lace, and the warmth of her damp pussy. He ran two fingers under the side of the panties and felt her shaved mound. His fingers moved down to her damp slit, feeling the slippery warmth of her labia.

"You don't want me to make you feel good?" Josh asked. "What's this, then?" He rubbed her slit, found her swollen clitoris and tweezed it between his fingers.

"Oh, God!" exclaimed Jessie, her body jerking.

He gave her clit another twist, causing another wave of vaginal flow. He inserted his fingers between her labia and rubbed the lining of her opening.

"You don't like that?" he asked. "Okay, then..." He removed his fingers and wiped the dampness on his sister's stomach. "I'll stop. If that's what you want."

Jessie looked at him with pleading in her eyes. She let out a long whimper, then said, "Damn you, Josh! Don't stop!"

"That's my girl," praised Josh, lifting her legs. He finished removing the jeans and spread his sister's legs. "I just want to make you feel better," he said, placing his hand on her mound.

He pulled the waistband down, kissing the panty-embossed flesh and her shaved mound. Jessie raised her hips as he pulled her panties down to her knees. He sat back and pulled her feet up, removing the panties. Then he spread her legs. He admired his sister's glistening pussy for a moment, then lowered his head, pressing his lips into her hot, dripping snatch.

Jessie screamed and bucked as her brother sucked her clitoris, sending a jolt of pleasure up through her body. As he continued, she felt waves of contractions seize her body. The stimulation elicited ever more vaginal discharge, so that when Josh raised his head, his chin was shiny with her juices.

"You liked that, didn't you?" he asked, grinning broadly.

Jessie panted, raised her head to stare down at her brother. "Wh-what the Hell was that?" she asked.

Wiping at his chin, Josh replied casually, "That, little sister, was an orgasm."

"Oh," she said, letting her head fall back. "Is that all?" she asked the ceiling.

Josh crawled forward, pausing to scoop up two fingers of her cum. He leaned on an elbow as he wiped the sticky fingers on her lips, then kissed her before she could scold him.

"You feel better now?" he asked.

Jessie grinned sheepishly and replied, "Yes, Big Brother. Much better." She reached down and felt the large lump in his jeans. "But what about you? Your thing is as hard as a rock!"

"Ah," said Josh sagely, "now we get to the second part of the lesson..."

He stood up on the bed and urged Jessie to her knees before him. "Now undo my pants," he said, smiling down at her round face.

"Alright," replied Jessie. She began to undo the button and pulled down on the zipper.

"Not so fast," said Josh. "Go slowly, erotically."

"Oh, I see," said Jessie. "Like a stripper." She smiled girlishly up at her brother.

"What do you know about strippers?" he asked.

Jessie giggled. "Nothing, really," she replied.

She returned her attention to her brother's pants. She pulled the zipper down, slowly, then reached up to caress the bulge in his boxers.

"It really is hard," she said.

She leaned in and felt the bulge with her cheek, then put her mouth on it, biting down gently.

"Hey, what gives?" asked Josh.

"It looks like a big sausage," replied his sister. "I thought I'd give it a bite." She rubbed her brother's sausage and frowned. "Did I hurt it? I should kiss it better." With that, she pressed her lips to the cotton of his boxers and kissed the wounded bulge. She felt it throb against her lips as she administered her healing touch.

"Oh, that's much better," said Josh, raising his head, eyes shut. "Oh, yeah."

Jessie continued peeling away Josh's jeans until her brother stood in his boxers. She reached up and pulled the waistband away from his body, looking down at his tool.

"Oh, my," she said in faux shock. "Look at that monster!"

Josh chuckled softly. "And you would be a cock expert, eh?"

"Oh," she replied slyly, "I've seen a few... pictures."

She slowly pulled down her brother's boxers, revealing his stiff manhood. Cautiously, she took it in her fingers and felt along the length of it. Reaching the tip, she felt the sticky precum, which oozed forth.

12