Tuesday Night Rape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlyDog969
SlyDog969
572 Followers

She couldn't believe she was giving into her rapist but the heat from his throbbing steel cock was so intoxicating. Her pussy was sizzling with desire and it was like a gravitational pull was drawing the mushroom tip of his huge black rod ever closer to her snatch. Her hand was trembling as she tugged his cock and brought the head to the entrance of her dripping cunt.

"You know you want this big black dick inside you bitch. Stop wasting time fighting it." He whispered in her ear. She was his slut now and they both knew it. She brought the tip of his cock to her warm slit and moaned as it began to sink inside her. He didn't move forward as she hoped he would. He was going to make her ok for it. She had to surrender all of herself to him completely.

Once a quarter of his cock was inside her she removed her hand and took his entire length deep into her hole. It was like he'd grown even bigger this time as her walls were stretched to capacity by his juicy black snake. He took his time building up speed, slowly sliding back and forth, until she couldn't take it anymore and he started slamming the length of his hardness down into her pussy, her body smacking against his muscular waist as she threw her head from side to side with lust.

"I knew you'd be a good fuck. I'm going to teach you how to respect the power of a big cock."

With that he grabbed her thighs and jackhammered his magnificent steel hard shaft deep inside her, causing her body to jerk forward in a matching rhythm to each of his thrusts relinquishing all free will to him. She wanted him to fuck all resistance out of her.

He began to pick up the pace even faster she found herself moaning as he plowed into her. There was nothing loving or gentle about what he was doing her, he was giving her the hard brutal fucking that she'd yearned for all of her life.

He claimed her pussy as his own. He was fucking her like she was a common animal and she was completely powerless to stop him. He displayed that power, as he continued beast fucking her. She was in bliss she was too far gone now to ever turn back.

He ground his taught hips against her and began moving his cock in a circle, hitting her clit at just the right angle and causing her to gasp with delight.

"Oh yessss." she purred. "Just like that...yessssss." she moaned.

She wanted more and more of him inside her she was consumed by the thought of what he was doing to her, she was more turned on than she'd ever been in her entire life.

"Ooooo!" she moaned again before she bit her lip. She looked between her wide-spread legs at the black man fucking her. The thought was completely impossible but it was happening!

He worked her pussy long and hard with his massive prick and it was having an effect. She was beginning to lose control. She knew that she had fallen prey to his beautiful massive black cock. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she was fucked like never before!

Her ravaged pussy milked his cock and with each thrust. Suddenly, without warning, she felt her thighs and legs tighten and then, her vagina was tightening on his enlarged cock and she was heading over the edge into a shattering orgasm.

Her fists clenched, her teeth locked and her pussy clenched as she thrashed around and felt the warm waves of ecstasy overtake her. A thundering orgasm caused her whole body to shake! She screamed as he continued to hold her tight against him.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed, and arched her back.

Marsha's eyes began to see lights and strange colors -- red flashing in her brain and then blues and red again- mingling with the electric shocks that her body was experiencing!

Her mental lapse was broken and she was returned to reality by the sound of his gruff masculine voice. "I'm going to cum inside you, you dirty whore." he said between clenched teeth. He grabbed onto her hips, moving her against his cock.

He kept pounding away looking into her eyes as he was getting ready to cum. She continued wiggling with a rhythm that matched his, accepting his cock inside her and the inevitable fact that he was going to cum inside her.

He looked into her eyes glaringly as he shot his cum inside her. His penis erupted inside her pussy! The first couple of pulses of his sperm shot deep inside her. String after string of hot sperm bathed her vagina!

Marsha could feel him pump his milky seed deep inside her. He kept working his cock within her until every bit of the thick white goo was blasted inside of her pussy.

As his orgasm subsided, he kept his cock inside her for several minutes, making sure very little cum dripped out and down her thigh. Finally, he pulled out.

Her legs were trembling in the aftermath of his assault on her pussy. Lightheaded she took a deep breath.

He then stood up some cum was still dripping from the head of his penis. He was standing directly over her surveying his captured pray and enjoying the power that he had over her.

She was covered in cum from her head down to pussy. She had just been used for cheap degrading sex by a black man.

He pulled out his cell phone and took a picture of her ravaged body making it point to get a good shot of her face. He pulled her wallet from her purse and took a picture of her driver's licenses with her name and address on it and then tossed it on the ground.

He told her "The first Tuesday of next month you be here at the same time and same place or I'll send these pictures to your husband. If you are lucky next time I might even bring a friend and we'll see if you can handle two black cocks at the same time."

She laid there spread eagle with her cum filled cunt facing the street where the cars and people bustled along oblivious to her naked body and the forbidden act which had just transpired there. She watched silently as he walked out of the alley into the street and then he disappeared into the night.

Everything then went silent. Marsha was left lying on the ground, not knowing whether it was even possible for her to get up. She could feel cum leaking out of her from all regions.

Sprawled out naked and left alone, she suddenly felt like she had been hit by a lightning bolt, with the realization of what really just happened. Marsha's head began to spin. Her body was now starting to feel numb.

In days that followed, the memory of the nightmare became a dark fantasy. She never told anyone about what had happened and she guarded her secret jealously like a sacred treasure.

On the first Tuesday of the following month she returned to that same place and the next month and the month after that, secretly she was hoping that he was there waiting for her. She found herself yearning for it, wanting him, wanting to be forced, filled, and fucked senselessly again by him. She wasn't sure if he would ever return to that place, once again fulfilling her secret needs and forbidden fantasies the way that only he could.

SlyDog969
SlyDog969
572 Followers
12