Tug-O-War

Story Info
A defenceless slave caught in the middle.
2.1k words
3.53
16.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a while since she had been taken by her master and this scene seemed to be progressing a little slow. Each time is different but master seems to be holding back a little today. He doesn't seem to be very keen. Usually his cock is inside her not long after they start but today is different. Feeling a little rejected she tried to engage a conversation asking why but it just resulted in the ball gag being fixed firmly deep into her mouth.

Master is in an odd mood. He spent lots of time dressing her. Stockings, suspenders, a cute shiny black PVC skating skirt, matching knee high boots with heels and a black collar with lots of rings. All this slow foreplay is a frustrating wind up and she has been ready to be fucked from the point he stripped her naked.

After the dressing she had hoped to really get down to business but more frustration followed. She had been led to the kitchen, sat on the edge of the table, cuffed and then pushed gently back to lay on her arms. Master proceeded to wax her pussy until there was only the tidy little stripe of hair that she likes. This only aroused her more than she wanted to bear. Master usually fucks her before all of this. She expected to be ravaged on the table during the waxing or at least once it is done but he just finished cleaning her up and helped her off the table. Standing in the kitchen, aroused beyond belief, her hart throbbing in her chest, her pussy red and sore she waits for her next instructions.

Her mind drifts to feelings of rejection. Is master not interested in her like he used to be. Seeing that she is drifting into thought he flicks her ear lobe and snaps all of her attention back to him.

He says "I'm a little bored, go through to the hall & perhaps I will tie you to the banister and redden your arse for you to match your pussy". With as much of a smile that she could manage round the ball gag she complied, wiggling her arse and flouncy skirt as she went.

As he followed a moment later he heard a muffled squeal and saw her nip around the corner into the lounge. Before he could react to this infringement there was a loud firm knock on the glass of the front door. He could clearly see the outline of someone on the doorstep through the frosted glass. The look on her face was a picture as she hid round the corner behind the door. They never get visitors. She filled with feelings of vulnerability, struggling against the cuffs but unable to escape. Standing half naked all she could do was hide.

"Wait there" he said, watching her shake her head in disbelief that he is going to answer the door. The gag efficiently muffled her objections and she was powerless to do anything but what she had been told.

She listened intently as he opened the door. Praying this was someone that would just go away. Maybe someone selling something. Maybe someone lost looking for directions.

She filled with horror as she listened to the stranger on the doorstep.

"Excuse me sir, I do not wish to intrude and do not wish to offend but I cant ignore what I have seen."

"Oh" replied master.

"I was walking down the alley next to the house on my way when I spotted, through your side window, a very attractive topless woman wearing a gag and in a posture that leads me to believe her hands were restrained behind her. If I am mistaken, I apologise & will be on my way, if not, may I make a proposal."

"You may have, I'm listening, What is on your mind?"

Listening from round the corner, she is filled with feelings of disbelief. How can he have opened the door. How can she have been so careless to have not closed the blind on the window? Who is this man & what is he about to suggest? She was totally captivated by his words feeling vulnerable. Its ok she thought, master will make him go away, master will protect me, but still she listened.

The stranger continued. "You look like a strong fit young man, I am a great fan of kinky games. If it pleases you, I would like to challenge you to a game of slave tug-o-war. Its like any game of tug-o-war but we use your slave not a rope. We each take hold of a nipple, The winner is the one that gets the slave to their end of the hallway"

The stranger knew by the glint in masters eye and the growing smile on his face that there was a possibility here.

"Come in and close the door" master said as she almost wet her self .Mixed emotions filled her with disbelief, dread, fear and excitement. This can't be happening she thought. This can't be. She has never said its not allowed but then she never expected it. Now cuffed, half naked and the rest dressed to please with her mouth stuffed full what could she do.

"come to me!" master commanded as he moved to the middle of the hall way. "come to me!". She very gingerly obliged. Her blushed red cheeks radiating her embarrassment as the strangers eyes devoured everything he could see. It was obvious how proud and delighted master was to be able to show off his pretty slave.

She focused her gaze on her master in a vain attempt to pretend the stranger does not exist. Try as she might her gaze would not stay there. She could not avoid glancing in the stranger's direction. She found his eyes exploring everything they could find. Masters gaze was fixed on her. A big smile filled his face as he said "Pretty Isn't she. Let me show you. "

He revelled in the pleasure of turning her round and round to be viewed. Lifting the skirt up and down as she went.

She felt so objectified but her submission found pleasure in her masters obvious delight.

"we have a problem" said the stranger. "She will obviously favour you winning. She seems very devoted. How can we resolve this."

Master fetches a blindfold from the draw in the hall table. As he fixes it snugly to her he says "This will help but we best spin her around so she can not tell which way she is facing before we start"

"That's excellent" the stranger replies. "Shall we make it interesting for everyone? Shall we say the winner gets to finish her off? A little something to sharpen your grip?"

"I'm sure I will win" said her master triumphantly fuelled by rising levels of testosterone. "It's a deal!"

Before the poor slave could attempt to complain about the terms she found herself spinning round and round until she had no idea of direction. It didn't stop until she was almost too dizzy to stand. The hall fell into silence. No clues who was where. She stood swaying for a few minutes as her balance came back to her. Aroused by exposure and the shock of the situation her nipples were already standing proud and hard.

She felt a grip on each nipple. No hints from the sizes of the fingers. Both nipples were now in vice like grips. She moans with pain initially but then with pleasure as the pain seems to channel to her pussy which is still smarting from the waxing on the outside and now feeling slippery and wet on the inside. Embarrassed by her extreme level of arousal and totally unaware of the side her master was pulling on she has no influence on which way to go. It's only moments before her only thoughts are to relieve the pain as much as possible. She can't change the amount of pain, both sides are gripping to not let go but what she can do is transfer it from one breast to the other.

She is being squeezed and pulled so much that she can't help a muffled scream working its way out past the gag. One side seems to pull her that way but then it swaps and she is pulled back the other way. It seems an eternity of being pulled to and fro before an eruption of pain from her nipple and a stagger sideways makes it clear that someone has lost grip, there is a winner. For a moment she can only focus on the pain from her nipples and breasts but then the thought turns to the only important question, who won.

The cuffs are removed from one wrist, her hands moved in front of her and she is cuffed again and the cuffs brought up and fixed to her collar. Still blindfolded and gagged she feels utter torment at not knowing what's going on.

She is gently led to the kitchen and bent forwards over the table and secured by the neck. The strangers voice says "you put up a good effort". With a feeling of dread she realises the stranger has her.

Larger than the familiar master's hands caress up her thighs and over her arse flipping the light pvc skirt onto her back. He is obviously taking up position behind her.

She wriggles and squirms objecting through the ball of the gag but all to no effect.

She feels big palms on her arse and thumbs pulling at her flesh until she feels her pussy gaping wide open. Now totally lost to whatever happens next and unable to stop it she has never felt so vulnerable and exposed.

She feels the heat of a throbbing hard cock as it slowly eases inside her. Her pussy so wet her mind so aroused to be taken this way. In the sea of confused feelings as she feels pleasure at being taken by a stranger she almost misses the sound of the front door clicking shut. But hear it she did. Taking a frantic pounding from behind as a hand slid up her back and slid the blindfold off over her head. Squinting in the sudden light, she couldn't turn around but in the reflection of the microwave she saw the reflection of her master pounding into her. This threw the spasms of her pussy into an instant convulsing orgasm which thrust her hips repeatedly into the table, her legs could barely hold her as the orgasm reached right down to her tightly curled toes. Her torso rocked and convulsed on the sea of her breasts as she felt all of the hairs stand up on the back of her neck and head.

This was just what her master wanted. He could no longer contain himself. Pounding her hard and fast was enough but this orgasm was too much for him to hold himself. As she convulsed with orgasm he unloaded deep inside her and collapsed over her back.

A few moments later, when they had settled a little, he released the collar from her neck and tenderly peeled her from the table, led her to the lounge and laid her back beside him on the sofa. Releasing one of her cuffs he rolled her to face towards him. They entwined in an intimate embrace feeling relaxed and at peace with each other. Warm and comfortable they lay there for most of an hour before she said with a sheepish look and blushing cheeks "I thought at first it was him".

"I know, that's what I wanted you to think."

"I can't believe you opened the door or that you let him in." she said in a pleased but teasing tone sounding all shocked.

"Yes, but I knew he was coming." master replied.

"I met him at a BDSM munch a while ago. You were away on business at the time".

"Did you enjoy my little game" he asked with a cheeky grin.

"Oh yes master. I was so embarrassed when he first came in. I felt like a shy little school girl again."

"The tug of war was so brutal. I didn't know which way to go or who was where. It was such pain and yet so arousing. In the end I just felt so spacey and then when my nipple pinged away from the hand, The pain bounced all around inside me like a little fire ball of pleasure until it settled at my pussy and I realised just how wet I had become"

"I so wanted fucking then but I wanted you and I thought it was him....... Your fucking evil... Sir."

"But in a good way. When I saw it was you, I had such an erotic and physical orgasm I really was lost in my own world. I don't remember getting to the sofa."