Tuition Ch. 08

Story Info
The party reaches a climax.
3.3k words
4.51
15.9k
3

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hubee
Hubee
369 Followers

As I sat and watched Kat and Mary I found myself having to consciously remind myself to breathe. I had thought that the eroticism of watching them swap my cum in a passionate kiss could not be surpassed. Then I saw Kat crawl towards Mary and begin eating my mother's pussy and I knew that I was wrong. The girl on her hands and knees radiated sexual heat like white hot metal in a forge. She glowed with a barely suppressed excitement. I could see that Mary was feeling it too, panting, her eyes hooded with lustful anticipation.

Immediately I could tell that she was not to be disappointed. Kat had learned quickly her lessons in the Sapphic arts. She was obviously determined to give pleasure to Mary as if it were her only reason for existing - and the results were immediate. Mary's skin flushed, her hands went back behind her head to grasp the back of the chair in which she sat and her legs spread wider to facilitate the girl's access to her wetness. My cock hardened in a few moments, recovering a full erection more quickly than I could have imagined.

From my own experience I knew that Mary was easy to excite, but I had never seen her react so quickly. Kat's tongue and fingers were stirring her to a fever pitch in record time. Then I saw Kat's tongue slide over Mary's anus in what amounted to a surprise attack. The resulting orgasm startled me perhaps as much as it did Mary. As she screamed out her intense pleasure I couldn't help wondering where Kat had learned that trick. With her lack of experience I could only guess that it was purely and simply an instinct.

As Mary slowly came down from her orgasm and released Kat from the embrace of her thighs I found myself drawn to my feet. I opened my trousers as I approached the two women and knelt behind Kat. The first she knew of my presence was when my cock pressed between her shoulder blades. It was only then that I realised I had no plan of why I had moved, what I was doing there. I turned Kat over and she laid her head in Mary's lap. I looked at the stripes left by various tools of punishment, signs of her submission, and traced them with my fingers. Again it seemed to me that she glowed with an inner fire and I realised that she was proud, perhaps even subconsciously, that she wore my marks. Somehow they suited her, like they were medals, or badges of honour. I watched her eyes follow my hands as they stroked her.

Once she was arranged in front of me I was taken with an idea for testing her. Her cunt glistened between her splayed legs and my hands were drawn to it. Pausing only to roll up my sleeves I began to toy with her. I demanded that she look at me as I delved inside her with several fingers. She sucked them clean eagerly when I offered them to her mouth and gave herself over to the sensations as I returned to her wetness and inserted more fingers.

I wanted to get my whole hand inside Kat, as if to grasp at her very centre. I knew that with someone so young and virginal this would only happen if she relaxed completely, surrendered totally and utterly, wholeheartedly gave herself into my trust. It was a test worthy of this girl, one I knew she would pass before I even began.

Mary helped, teasing her breasts, as I implacably but gently worked my fist into her, whispering meaningless words of encouragement. I could see the mixture of pain and pleasure she was experiencing, flooding from her expressive eyes. But she didn't beg me to stop, she begged me to allow her to orgasm. I forbade her release until I had accomplished my aim. I wanted to her to continue learning that her orgasm was a now a reward for obeying, a gift that was mine alone to give, not something she could have as and when she pleased. She accepted this and before my eyes slid into a deeper 'zone' of submission, relaxing and breathing deeply until my hand passed completely inside her.

To give her the sign that she should take her reward I leant forward and gently bit her straining clitoris. Her cry of pleasure was instantaneous and heart-felt. I felt my wrist being crushed by her pelvic muscles, rippling in orgasmic spasms.

Eventually I withdrew my hand and laughed out loud as I saw the intensity and completeness of her orgasm overwhelm her, leaving her in a boneless languor. Mary gently stroked her hair as Kat came down from a height that I envied her attaining.

I stood up, my legs a little shaky. I pulled up my trousers, not bothering to zip them up, leaving my shirt unbuttoned. Most of my guests were by now naked, or nearly so. Whilst I had been involved with the girl....Miss Soren.........Kat; I had been dimly aware that people had gathered round to watch. Now it seemed that our scene had acted like some sort of carnal earthquake, triggering a tsunami of lust. As I resumed my seat and Mary joined me once more I saw the ripples radiating out around me. Alice was busy again, on her knees, taking it in turns to suck an array of eager cocks that were being thrust at her face. From the noises behind me it seemed that Bailey was still entertaining the guests. I twisted around to look and noticed a few men joining the queue for her services; re-joining in some cases perhaps.

Mary smiled when she saw the direction of my glance. 'I think Bailey has well and truly found her "inner slut"', she commented. I laughed out loud at the thought.

'I'm glad my guests are enjoying the benefits of that discovery.' I told her. 'But I don't think she is naturally submissive, not like.......' I turned my gaze to where Kat still reclined, sated.

She noticed my interest and lowered her eyes. I continued to stare at her, chin resting on my hand, savouring the delightful, heady scent of her excitement upon my skin.

Mary obviously found my thoughts all too easy to read. 'That one certainly is.......amazing.' she said, nodding towards Kat. She smiled at me and ventured. 'Something very special I think.'

I frowned at her for a second, then smiled and showed my agreement, and amazement, with a smile.

I stood up, feeling that I had been neglecting my duties, perhaps ignoring my guests. But before turning to them I took the cushion from seat and passed it to Mary.

'Make...K...Miss Soren..comfortable. Get her a drink as well.' I instructed. 'You are relieved of other duties with our guests, for the time being.'

Mary nodded understanding. Then she gently caught the maid's chin and moved her face to kiss her lips with delicate passion. After which she positioned the cushion for Kat's maximum comfort and gracefully rose to find her a drink.

Looking away I noticed that my cousin, Adam, appeared to have been watching the whole exchange with interest. For a moment we stared at each other, but I found his expression either completely blank, or impossible to read. I wondered to myself why his impassivity instantly seemed to irk me. Why was I bothered what he was thinking? I turned on my heel and stalked off.

I found Barton back at the bar, smiling broadly and looking very pleased with himself. I had him pour me a glass of champagne from newly opened bottle and began to 'circulate', chatting with those of my guests who were not otherwise too engaged in carnal activity.

I noticed with an amazed smile that Wren, having been forced to the back of the queue for Bailey's favours, had decided to take advantage of the reporter. The guy had been strapped down like my sister and forgotten, at least until Wren had taken an interest. Now his trousers were down over his hips and Wren was enthusiastically buggering him. The surprising think was that the reporter seemed to be just as enthusiastic about taking it as Wren was about giving; judging from his groans and yelps. It seemed that he was grateful that he hadn't 'made his excuses and left', in the supposed tradition of the tabloid press.

My route took me gradually to where Bailey remained bound – the centre of most attention. It was hardly surprising people were looking on. She was still strapped to the cross, wearing only her high leather boots legs, bound and splayed wide open. I assumed that every man at the party had fucked her, at least once - and cum in her. In fact it seemed that she had worn them out, as she was currently 'unoccupied'. Her pussy was gaping and dripping a constant stream of sperm – a sight I found very arousing. I felt my cock start to harden, despite having cum several times in the recent past.

I prowled round to the front of the cross and raised it so Bailey's face was close to mine. She looked at me and smiled the faintest of smiles. But it was a natural smile, the one I remembered from a long time in the past, in the happier past.

'Hello bro.' she greeted me quietly. Then her smile broadened before she added, 'You throw a hell of a party you know.'

I smiled back at her at the same time as I felt tears prickle in my eyes. 'How long was it since we had exchanged pleasant words?' I wondered to myself. 'And why does it have to happen in such unusal circumstance?'

'I am glad you are enjoying it Bay.' I told her, using my pet name for her from our childhood. 'I have to say that, after a somewhat shaky start, you are helping it go with a bang.'

She managed a laugh at that. Then I saw her eyes reveal her thoughts, thinking back over how she had contributed to the fun – albeit unwillingly at first. I could see her pupils dilate and her breathing quicken as the magnitude of what had happened stuck home.

'Oh fuck me Jesus, that was fun Bastion.' Then she laughed out loud. 'I never had an orgasm before they did ......that to me. I suppose I should thank you?' I shrugged.

'I suppose I should apologise as well?' she asked. I ignored her question, not prepared to confront that issue at that moment.

I took hold of one of the buckles and said, 'Since you seem to have drained the balls of all my guests I suppose I should release you?'

She gave a little moue of disappointment. 'Is the fun over so quickly?' she asked. She craned her neck as best she could to look around. 'Are you sure they are all worn out Bastion?' she wheedled.

'Are you all worn out Baz?' she, this time in a 'little girl' voice. Using the name she called me when she was little, when 'Bastion' was too big a word, doubled the kinky kick her words gave me.

The smouldering look she gave me just then made it clear I hadn't misunderstood her words.

Then she was talking like an adult again, a horny submissive adult.

'I'm not sure I've fully learned my lesson yet Sir.' She suggested. 'I think I deserve more punishment, more fucking for my crimes.'

Her words affected me in several ways. At a basic level they were very arousing. My sister was begging me to fuck her, bound and helpless after a gang bang, she still wanted her brother's cock. But it struck me that part of this was Bailey still trying to set the agenda and get things her way. Except now she was trying to 'top from the bottom'.

I stroked her face with my fingers tips as I leaned my face closer to hers. My lips brushed hers and she gasped. She tried to kiss me, her tongue eagerly seeking my mine, but I pulled back. Then my mouth nuzzled her ear and I whispered.

'Be careful what you wish for sis.'

Moving back, out of her line of sight, I went to the 'toy box' and selected a leather 'cat'. I didn't count, but it seemed to have at least nine long 'tails'. I stood behind Bailey and stroked the lengths of leather through my fist as I thought about what was to come. I debated bring the flogger down without warning on her back. But I decided to ratchet up the tension.

I let the tips of the tails trail across Bailey's deliciously white back. At the first touch she flinched and tried to look back over her shoulder at me. She tried to smile, choked on a laugh, as if to say, 'you're joking – right?' My impassive face gave her the message I wasn't. She started to look nervous.

And she also started to gabble. 'When I said...that, when I said I needed "more", I meant more, you know....more fucking. Not more....'

Her words trailed off as I lifted the flogger and the lashes rested on my shoulder. She begged me with her eyes and I had to harden my heart – before I brought the flogger down on her back.

Bailey shrieked as the lashes bit. I hadn't done it very hard, not to such a novice – but she bellowed theatrically. The next strokes produced a similar overblown reaction. I found it annoying and decided to give her something to scream about.

The next couple of slashes fell on the more sensitive area -buttocks and the tops of her thighs. Now she was really crying and begging for me to stop – which made me less inclined so to do.

Her noise had also attracted the attention of my guests and they started to gather around us. Normally I would have found this a little off-putting. I had never been particularly keen to 'perform' I front of an audience. But this felt different. Bailey had tried to humiliate me earlier, had planned to ruin me. So this was definitely different – this was personal. I felt an urgent need to demonstrate – as publicly as possible – Bailey's complete submission to me. And - apart from anything else – it was turning me on enormously to flog my sister whilst others watched.

My cock was fully hard as the leather kissed her flesh and she writhed in the straps. Lots of practice with the flogger was put to good use now. The tips of the tails found tender spots and made her scream so deliciously. Then I switched target and concentrated on her defenceless cunt. The flogger splashed in the jism that still dripped from her. Now, wet with cum, the lashes were heavier, hurting more.

With a major effort of will I stopped myself from delivering another blow. Bailey's cries had changed in the last moments to ones that indicated 'real' distress. I took a couple of deep, rasping breaths to try and slow my racing heart. I slowly and carefully put the flogger down across Bailey's heaving, red streaked back. I heard her sobbing slow as she understood that this meant one form of punishment had finished – at least for now. I reminded myself of one of my core beliefs – 'you might be a sadist, but you aren't cruel with it.'

I didn't look at the people surrounding us as I moved behind Bailey, between her legs. My cock was already protruding from unzipped trousers, pointing the way. I considered my options and decided to take my sister's arse. I am not averse to occasionally indulging in the pleasures of an 'iced bun'. Fucking a just spunked pussy can be an especial delight. But this particular 'bun' was just a little too well 'iced' for my liking.

I placed my cock head against my sister's anus, pressed it forward a fraction of an inch, and paused. I heard Bailey take a breath, preparing to speak. I touched the handle of the flogger and she felt it move.

'Where you going to say something Bailey?' I asked, in a louder than usual voice

'No.....(I pushed my cock in a little further)...Sir!' she answered.

Bearing in mind what Wren had told me about Bailey, I was guessing this was her first anal fucking. The tightness I felt seemed to confirm my assumption. So I showed her the consideration I would have given any anal 'virgin'. A sadist, but not cruel. I went slowly, but remorselessly. I skewered my sister's arse with my cock until I was all the way in and she was panting as she learned to cope with the pain and the new sensation of having her bowels full of prick.

When Bailey started to enjoy herself I was surprised – and I wasn't surprised. My sister was living up to the one prediction you could make about her, she was impossible to predict. I felt her sphincter relax as I pushed my cock all the way into her arse with a twitch of my hips. It felt like his was the final submission. Buggery always seemed to me to be the ultimate dominant act. It was taboo and unnatural and just plain dirty. Now my sister was accepting my cock in her arse, signalling her total physical and emotional surrender to me by doing this.

Then she wasn't just 'accepting', she was welcoming. As much as she could within her restraints she was rocking her buttocks back to meet my thrusts. If it were possible, my cock was going even deeper as she sighed and moaned her pleasure.

'Oh Bastion, of Bast.....that is soooo good. Fuck my arse, fuck it harder, do me Bastion.' Then she gasped and shook as a mini orgasm gripped her.

'I'm such a dirty slut.' She cried, like a damned soul lost in torment. 'My brother is fucking my arse....and.....and....I LOVE it!!'

I increased my pace, fucking her harder and deeper whilst demanding. 'Whose slut are you Bailey? Whose dirty slut?'

'Yours Sir, your dirty cum filled whore Bastion. You own me brother – just keep fucking me.'

As much as we both might have wanted that, it was impossible. The intensity of the scene, the emotional impact of the words was enough to trigger an orgasm for both of us.

With a long, hoarse exhalation of breath I emptied my balls into Bailey and she came, wailing. Her convulsing muscles expelled a load of mixed cum over my shaking thighs before I stepped back.

As I turned away from my sister all my post-orgasm bliss was washed away when I caught sight of Kat. She was standing now, beside Mary. Her expression was impossible to read in the second I saw it before she dropped her gaze. She had obviously watched everything that had just taken place. Suddenly I felt............I felt dirty. This feeling made me boil up with emotions. I felt anger, and disgust and..........many other feelings that perhaps I couldn't identify, let alone name.

I turned my back on the girl and zipped up my trousers. I pulled my shirt straight and did up some of the buttons. Without looking I shouted over my shoulder – 'Mary!'

When my mother was by my side I issued orders – without looking at her. 'I'm going to bed now. You and Barton will take care of the guests for me. Bailey will stay on the cross till the last guest has left.' Then I risked a glance at her.

'Arrange for.......the girl..to be washed and dressed. Pick something for her to wear. Send her up to my room in an hour.'

I see the shock in her eyes. From my father's time – and before – no servant other than Mary was permitted in the Master bedroom.

I cut her off before she can speak – if she intended to speak. Harshly I ordered: 'Say nothing. Just obey.'

Then I left my own party without another word to any person.

Hubee
Hubee
369 Followers