Tulip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to dream. I dreamed about him and we were taking a trip somewhere, in Mexico perhaps. I was wearing my slut clothes like I had on the prior night at the club, normally I am a much more conservative dresser. I was feeling very lost and confused in the dream, it seemed we were in a foreign country where only he understood the language and customs. He told me exactly what to do, and I was grateful for it, but I was afraid and clung very close to him. Then in the dream he made love to me, very tenderly and romantically, and it was a wonderful feeling and I woke up very happily.

I got up, did some laundry, and tried without much luck to get my feet back on the ground. I also wondered what would my family and friends, not that I had that many, think of me now?   Chapter 3

A few days after that he texted me in the afternoon and said he would be picking me up that night, and I was to bring some things to spend the evening with him. He wanted me to bring a very sexy sheer teddy, a toothbrush I could leave at his place, some sexy clothes, and my favorite vibrator. He would expect me to buy these things that afternoon if I didn't have them already. I got everything together, ate a quick dinner, and waited for him to come by.

That same afternoon he texted me and said that night he would be tying me up. He also expected me to be freshly shaved and have a glass of wine before he picked me up. I did everything he asked, feeling like a helpless idiot but also feeling very turned on.

When we got his place he told me to straighten it up, the maid was on vacation that week. He worked on some paperwork while I did, he was a well off businessman, and he watched me move around his house, occasionally pointing out things he wanted cleaned. From time to time he would absentmindedly fondle my breasts or kiss me, and once he suddenly swatted my ass, just to remind me of my position. Finally I was done cleaning and he said put on your teddy and get in the bedroom.

I did and waited on the bed, watching him. He put a very explicit porn DVD on his TV and told me to watch it. He then got out some black velvet ties, his bed had four posters, and was very large and handsome. He then told me to lie down and spread my arms and legs. I did as he asked, and he removed my panties and stuffed them rather roughly into my mouth. I started to moan and also protest a little, but he shushed me, and tenderly touched my face, and told me it would be OK.

Then he firmly tied my legs and arms open on the four posters of the bed. Frankly I felt embarrassed and ashamed, what was he going to do to me? But it also turned me on, as he knew it would. Once I was firmly tied, he adjusted the straps and asked me to nod if that felt OK. I nodded, and then he kissed me through the fabric of my panties stuffed in my mouth. He started to make love to me, kissing my breasts, my mouth, and then suddenly ripped my teddy open and roughly pulled it off. I whimpered at this, it was expensive, but he had completely exposed me, my pussy was bare and shaven, my hands and feet helplessly tied open for his inspection. I was completely vulnerable. He took some pictures with his cell phone, and I whimpered again, and he said shush, this is just for us. Then he started kissing my pussy, which was engorged and wet, and he started to talk to me as he did.

"You like this, don't you slut? You're mine now, baby, I'll take good care of you, don't worry, just relax." He continued to orally pleasure me, and stuck his fingers inside my drenched, open pussy, and said how proud he was of me, and of how well my training was going. He kept it up until I was very close to cuming, and then left the room.

I moaned through my panties stuffed in my mouth, I was so frustrated. He went back to work, I could see him at his desk outside the bedroom, and he even made a phone call. This went on for some time, he would come in and pleasure me, and then leave, and from time to time he even swatting me with his open hand on my trembling pussy. Back and forth, this went on for what seemed like hours, he would get me very close to cuming, and then leave. He had such an absolute hold on me, I was helpless, totally infatuated, and unable to escape his grasp even if I wanted to. From time to time I would struggle against my bonds in frustration, but it was no use, I couldn't get out and I was His to do with what he would. Finally I started to moan more, he understood that I was beyond frustrated, and he took out my panties and asked what was wrong.

I started to beg him for release, please fuck me, then he hit me on my pussy again. "Fuck me what?" "Fuck me Sir!" He undressed and I could see his hard seven-inch cock right in front of my eyes. "You want this?" "Yes Sir, please!" "And only this, no other cock inside that pussy." "Yes Sir, please!"

With that he deftly entered me, my pussy was drenched and he plunged in with one motion deep inside me and held it there, motionless. I could feel the waves of my orgasm start, and he said, "Don't cum yet, slave. Not until I tell you." I struggled mightily to hold back, and it was difficult but I did manage to wait. Then he fucked me hard, harder than ever before, and my body strained against my bonds, my breath came fast and I was moaning and gasping for life.

In a few intense minutes he said "cum now slut" and I did, my body going into a strong, intense orgasm, stronger than ever before. He plunged deeply inside and out of me as I did, and he came soon thereafter. We both rested after our release, he lay heavily on top of me, which hurt some and took my breathe away, but also felt good and right. He laughed a little too, and seemed very happy with me. I was still in heaven, and he kissed me tenderly and then rolled off of me. We were both spent, and it took awhile for us to recover.

When we finally did, he tenderly untied me, and rubbed my wrists and ankles, asking if they felt OK. I nodded, I felt drunk as my whole body was infused with pleasure and sexual satisfaction. He told me to lick his cock clean, and I eagerly drank every drop of us off of him. Then he told me to move over and we lay next to each other for a while, he tenderly holding me, me feeling very small and protected in his arms.

After awhile he told me to get up and get ready for bed, he was tired and we were going to sleep now.

Things continued along these lines for a number of weeks, and then one afternoon he said we were going to a tattoo studio and I would be given a tattoo. This would signify his complete ownership of me, and he congratulated me on my successful training. By this point I was completely submissive to his every wish to the best of my ability. I would take him in my pussy, ass or mouth anytime, anywhere, and bear any manner of pleasure or pain that He cared to give me. I had never had a tattoo before, but was always curious about them, and we drove for a while to the studio, which was a few miles away.

When we got there Steven spoke to the tattoo artist, and said he would like a two inch red tulip on my left ass cheek. I was to lift up my skirt, remove my panties and lie still on the table. I was not asked if I wanted it, and it hurt to be tattooed, but it did look pretty when it was done, and I was very glad Steven had marked me in this way. The tattoo stung while the artist was drawing it on me, but I held still as he instructed and followed his directions for taking care of it afterward.

It hurt to sit on it on the way home, but Steven said I had done very well, and told me that my new nickname was Tulip, not Turnip. I was his beautiful Tulip; it reminded him of my shaved pussy lips unfolding when he used me. I felt beautiful and proud, although my ass cheek still stung.

After we went home he made love to me very romantically and tenderly, calling me his beautiful slut, telling me how proud he was of me, and allowed me to sleep in his arms until the next morning. I was in heaven, and never wanted to leave.

After that day, I felt reborn, remade, and more beautiful than ever before. I always hated the nickname Turnip, and was glad to be rid of it. I became stronger, more powerful, and got a promotion and raise at work. I dressed more stylishly in public, and really enjoyed wearing my slut clothes in private or when Steven told me to out of the house. I stood up more proudly, and men flirted with me more often, and I felt more charismatic, but I always repelled their clumsy advances, and reported them faithfully to Steven.

  Chapter 4

After my tattooing, Steven took pride in displaying me more in public at parks, on the lakeshore beach, or even at a late night movie. One evening very late, he asked me to wear something very skimpy. It was a very hot night and he said we were going out to see Belle du Jour, a favorite movie of his. We went to an independent theatre downtown, it was a very late show, and I have to admit I got more than my share of glances from the men and some women on the way into the theatre. It wasn't packed at that hour, but it did have a fair number of customers, and we got settled in the back of the theatre and started to watch the film. It was a wonderful movie about a rich housewife's craving for kink. A few minutes after the movie came on, Steven unzipped his pants and told me to service him. He asked me to lift my skirt and unbutton my blouse so everyone could see what a slut I was. I did as he asked, feeling the shame and arousal of my situation, and I leaned over and eagerly tasted him. His beautiful seven-inch cock felt wonderful in my mouth, and I felt very free and naughty sitting there with it, publicly servicing Him. Some men in the audience started to watch me more than the film, and I was allowed to touch myself as I sucked him. Soon we both had very satisfying orgasms, which we tried rather unsuccessfully to keep quiet. When I was done Steven said good girl and I swallowed and licked him clean as usual, and then he asked me to cover up, slut. I did, feeling proud, ashamed, and very, very aroused and happy.

When we got back to his car, we drove to a park some miles away. Steven told me this park was known to be a place where voyeurs would come to watch sluts like me. We parked in the lot, which was well lit, and there were a few other cars around. He told me to undress completely except leave my black high heels on, and come out of the car. I did as he asked, it was a bit chilly but I knew better than to protest. He told me to lean over the car and spread my legs. There were some men in some cars nearby, they got out of their cars and started to watch us. Steven told me to relax, and not worry, just look at him, he wouldn't let anyone touch me or hurt me.

I was very afraid and felt very exposed and vulnerable. I stood there, covering my shaved pussy, and Steven told me to drop my hands and open my legs, he wanted to fuck me there. I hesitated, and then he said quite firmly if you don't you'll have a spanking right here, do you want these nice people to see you being spanked and fucked? "No..." I said, and spread my legs wide. He fondled me roughly, pinching my tits and finger fucked me firmly. Despite my humiliation I began to get very wet, and he whispered loudly in my ear "You like this, don't you slut? You like people watching you, we both know you do."

I whimpered and knew I was too far gone to do anything but enjoy myself, so I let myself go. I could see a few of the men start to pleasure themselves, and Steven pulled my hair and said, "See what you've done? They want to cum on you but I won't let them." He unzipped his cock and told me to get on my knees and suck him. The men started to approach closer to see better, and I fell to my knees and sucked him like a high school slut. Soon he turned me over, spread my legs and fucked me roughly on the car. The men watched us and I could see a few of them release noisily. We fucked hard and fast, and both of us came quickly, then he said to get back in the car, but I was not allowed to dress or wipe myself off.

In the car I started to cry, and he asked me what was wrong. "I can't believe we just did that! What are you doing to me?" I said.

"We're just having fun, baby, don't worry, I won't let anyone else touch you unless you want it."

I kept up crying and he calmed me down, he said how beautiful I was, how sexy, how proud he was of me. He allowed me to dress and told me to sit up straight, and we went home and he held me. I started to feel better, although I was still shocked at my behavior.

I wondered what was happening to me. How could I do these things with him? Where would it end?

He left me alone for a few days after that, sensing perhaps I needed some time to think. Of course all that did was make me think about him, and miss him and want him even more. I become more determined than ever to please him and serve him any way that I could. When he called a few days later, he said he would like to come over to my apartment, I was going to make him dinner and then he was going to sodomize me. I had never been taken this way before, and was a bit nervous, but I prepared a nice meatball and spaghetti dinner with a salad and had a good bottle of wine. He came over and ate dinner without speaking much. I showed him around my small, neat apartment first and after we ate he asked me to undress completely and lie on the bed face down.

I did and he put some lotion on me between my legs and on my ass, and he said I should try to relax as much as possible and take him even if it hurts. He wanted to train my ass to be fucked any time he wished, and as I had told him I was a virgin there, he would be slow and gentle. He touched my clit and pussy, and got me very aroused, and pinched and fondled my breasts, and got me very high. Then he put one finger in my ass, it felt odd, very naughty and invasive and yet I felt pleasure too. He asked me to tell him how I'm feeling and tell him all my fantasies and thoughts. I told him everything that was going through my head, and he said how sexy I looked with my tattoo and how he's been waiting a long time to take my beautiful ass. I squirmed and moaned a little and then he stuck another thick, long finger deep up inside my bottom. It felt intense, very good and naughty too, and he said, "Do you like this, slave?" I moaned and said Yes, Sir and he said good. Then he took his fingers out slowly and asked me to orally service him, which I did greedily, taking him fully down my open throat as best I could. He grabbed my hair and guided me roughly and fucked my mouth sexily. I could feel him getting close and he said OK that's enough. He pulled out of my mouth, I wanted him so badly I sighed, and then said, "Get on your knees, I'm going to fuck your sexy ass now you slut."

I got on my hands and knees and spread my legs widely, and he put more lube on his cock and my ass. He started to enter me there, it was very tight and intense and his cock was long and hard and it met some resistance. He said for me to rub my clit and open up to him and push back on his cock, and I did, and he suddenly started to gain some headway. It was right on the edge of pain and pleasure and felt incredible, but he didn't stop, he pushed harder and said I would need to learn to take it, he wanted me to be his in every way, in any one of my holes. He pushed and pushed and forced his way in, which started to hurt but I desperately rubbed my clit and pussy and tried to accept him. Slowly, my tight virgin ass gave way, and soon he was impaled up to his balls deep inside my bowels. I felt proud and although it was painful, I bore it gratefully because I knew this was what he wanted of me. He said good slave, take it aaahhh and then he came deep inside my body. It hurt, yet I enjoyed it, and when he was done pumping his hot, thick cum deep inside me he ordered me to cum. I rubbed my pussy and fucked myself on his cock deep inside my ass and soon felt an incredible orgasm approaching. He grabbed my hair and moved sexily and said good, baby, take it, that's good. Then I came hard with his cock deep inside my slutty ass, he pinched and grabbed my tits and I had a huge, intense orgasm deeply impaled on his cock.

He laughed and said that's it baby! I was so proud, and yet felt so ashamed, no one had ever done that to me before and I'm embarrassed to say I liked it, despite the pain. At that point would do anything to keep him happy.

He told me when we recovered to clean him off, but I was not allowed to touch myself, he wanted to watch his seed drip out of my freshly sodomized bottom. I was asked to display myself to him, he admired it and said I was a good slave and he was very proud of me.

He held me close afterwards and spent the night at my apartment for the first time, although he said he prefers his house. I felt closer and more in love with him than ever.

Chapter 5

The next morning we slept in late, and when we woke up he told me to make him breakfast and then he was going to take me shopping for some slut clothes. He playfully pinched my tits and swatted my bottom and said you would like that, wouldn't you? I nodded and he said get dressed like the slut you are and we'll go out.

I wore a tight white shirt, no bra or panties, a very short red mini-skirt, and red heels. He said I looked good and we went to an upscale mall in a nice part of town. He took me into an upscale lingerie and bra shop and we looked at the undergarments there. He pointed out some things to the salesgirl, she seemed to understand that I was his submissive, and spoke only to him about my things. They talked and picked out some very sexy bras and panties and clothes, and I was made to try them on and come out and model them for him. Fortunately the store was not very crowded but it was very embarrassing to show my underwear to everyone who could see outside of the dressing room. Then we went to another boutique and the same thing happened, he told the saleswoman what he wanted, she would find it, I would be told to model it and if it met with his approval, he would buy it. I was never asked if I liked something, it was all his choice. The clothes he picked out for me were revealing and very sexy, and I felt very beautiful in them, but would be much too shy to wear them of my own choice. He asked me to keep one of the new outfits on; it was a very sheer light beige blouse, a skimpy sheer light yellow skirt, and high beige heels for the rest of the day. It was very pretty but I looked like a high school slut, and wherever we went, men and some women would look at me. I knew I was blushing but there was nothing I could do. We went to a very nice expensive restaurant for lunch, and it was delicious, but in the middle of the meal he told me we were going to the bathroom, he wanted to fuck me in the men's room now. I really didn't want to do that, I was already so ashamed of my outfit, but he told me to have another glass of wine, which I did and that gave me more courage. He said he would go into the men's room first, and I was to follow a few minutes later. I did as I was told, and he was already hard and waiting for me in the men's room. He told me to get on my knees and suck him and I did, praying that no one would come in. I sucked him hard, my knees painfully on the hard tiles of the men's room, there were mirrors in there and we could clearly see me servicing him like the whore I was trained to be. When he was ready he told me to turn around and lean over the sink. I did, hoping no one would come in, and he fucked me hard and fast. We were both gasping and very high, and in the middle of our encounter an older gentleman started to come in the men's room, but quickly left after he spotted us. We finished up quickly, Steven told me to cum after he did as usual, and I did on his command, then Steven told me to lick him clean, but not clean off myself, which of course I did. I could feel his sticky precious cum between my legs and running down my inner thighs. He left the restroom, and a minute later, I did too, he told me to walk back to our table as if nothing had happened. We passed the older gentleman on our way back who had spotted us, and he, along with his wife, gave us a very nasty stare as we passed and I prayed that he wouldn't report us to the manager.