Tuning In Kara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara's ass hole gaped ever so slightly, enough to easily fit a finger in. I spat into her open hole and my saliva landed on it and started to sink into her dark hole. Once the saliva was in, she clenched her ass hole.

"You want me to open it up for you again?" Kara asked looking back.

"Yeah!" I replied in amazement from how well she controlled her sphincter. Her ass hole gaped again effortlessly and I moved my head down, placing my mouth over her ass hole and pushed my tongue in.

"Oh yeah!" Kara moaned. "Tongue my tight little shit hole!"

I started to twist my wet tongue around inside her ass hole, feeling my saliva in there as I spread it around on her anal walls, at the same time getting her hole even wetter with my wet tongue.

"Stop teasing my ass!" Kara said reaching back with one hand and pushing my head away. "You know what I want up there so fucking giving it to me!" She said with a hint of desperation in her voice.

I quickly got onto my knees behind her, getting in between her calves, my hand swiftly going onto my shaft guiding my member towards her ass hole. Kara quickly reached back and spread her butt cheeks apart as I pressed my engorged cock head against her puckered hole and applied very little pressure as her ass hole swallowed my cock with ease.

"Oh FUCK!" She yelled out loud. As I started to slowly work my fuck stick in and out of her rectum.

"You like having a fat cock up that big ass of yours?" I asked as I started to build up some pace.

"YES!" She screamed. "I love having a big cock in that dirty little ass hole!" She gasped as I started to go pretty fast.

"Yeah! Keep going! Harder! Fuck my bum as hard as you can!" She yelled. So I pulled back, only leaving the tip in.

"Yeah! Come on! Give it to me baby!" She moaned and I thrust forward as hard as I could, causing her to go forward.

"Yeah! Just like that! Again! Harder!" She gasped as I slowly pulled back, causing her to moan as my cock dragged slowly past her sphincter, making her feel every inch.

"Give it to me!" She moaned, closing her eyes and gritting her teeth hard as she waited in anticipation and then I slammed my hips forward hard, feeling my dick go deep into her bowels.

"OH FUCK!" Kara gasped. These slow thrusts was too slow for me and I started to thrust in and out of her a little faster with each thrust until I was going too fast.

"Oh shit!" She moaned out in what sounded like pain, but she was thrusting her hips back, trying to stuff more of my shaft into her ass until she thrust back hard.

"STOP!" She screamed. "Please!" She begged as I came to a halt.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"It's been so long since I had a dick in my bottom and even longer since I tasted one that had been up my rear." She said with a horny look in her eyes as she slowly pulled her ass off my shaft, shaking her ass a little as she did that which made me even harder.

She let out a triumphant laugh as she turned around and put her lips over my thick cock head.

"Mmmm..." She moaned, closing her eyes and twisting her lips around my cock head causing pre-cum to spurt out into her mouth. She slowly started to work her lips up and down my shaft a couple of times before taking her mouth off.

"Mmm...." She moaned followed by a loud audible gulp. "That was a huge pre-cum load!" She smiled pushing me so that I was sat on the couch.

"My turn to do the fucking now." Kara said as she knelt down onto my lap facing me. She reached back and pressed my cock head against her ass hole, getting the head in before working her hips down, working her tight sphincter down my shaft.

"Oh yeah! That's the stuff!" She moaned as she started to ride my shaft at a steady decent pace. I sat there, just enjoying the pleasure she was giving my fuck stick as she rode me for as long as she could.

"Yeah! You like the way my tight little bum hole squeezes that fat fucking cock?" Kara moaned her questions, her tits right in front of my face, just bouncing up and down.

"Yeah!" I replied as I leaned my head forward, opening my mouth and putting it over one of her nipples.

"You like my tits?" Kara smiled as she rode me faster. "Yeah! Suck those big fucking nipples!" She gasped as she pushed her other boob up towards her mouth and started to flick her nipple with her tongue.

I quickly moved my head up and my mouth onto her other nipple as she still held her breast up, sucking her tongue and nipple at the same time.

Kara was really starting to turn me on, bringing me closer to my second orgasm quicker than I expected. My dick felt so hard that it ached and I started to thrust my hips up and down.

"Am I not going fast enough for you?" Kara pouted and then laughed as she started to ride me a lot faster, making it harder for me to keep up as her ass slammed down hard onto my balls.

"Uhhh! Fuck!" I moaned as we both built up a really fast rhythm as we met each others thrusts. Pushing my hips up and working my dick deep into her bowels every time she thrust her hips down.

"Fuck!" I moaned wrapping my arms around her and then rolling her over onto her back without pulling out of her tight ass.

"You wanna go on top?" Kara asked as I started thrusting in and out of her ass hole fast in the missionary position.

"Yeah, I know you wanna fuck that fat arse hard and fast! Don't you , you big mother fucker?" Kara asked me, cursing while hugging my head and bringing my head closer to her chest.

I wasn't one who liked being cursed but hearing Kara swear just turned me on even more even if she was swearing at me and this just added fuel to the fire and made me fuck her ass even faster, I was trying so hard to try and cum as soon as I could now.

"Yes! Fuck me deeper baby! Get it all the way deep into my arse!" Kara moaned, hugging my head even harder as I thrust hard, getting my dick deep into her just like how she wanted.

It was making me loose pace in my thrusts, but it was making her tight little ring clench my shaft and pleasure every single square millimetre of my man hood and this was bringing me closer to my second orgasm quicker than fast thrusts would've.

"God! You're ass is so fucking tight!" I moaned into her ear and this caused Kara to let out a pleased sigh in between her moans as she wrapped her legs around my waist, pushing her heels into my butt cheeks as she wrapped them tighter every time I thrust forward to get me deeper into her rectum.

"Oh shit!" I yelled as I felt my dick start to throb and Kara knew I was ready to explode and she clenched her butt hole, her sphincter gripping my thick shaft so hard that she made it almost impossible to thrust my man hood back in.

"My bum hole too tight for that fucking fat willy?" Kara asked as I managed to force my dick deep into her bowels.

"ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH!" Kara screamed. "Oh fuck! That's a good boy!" She moaned as I continued to give her fast little strokes.

"Just fuck me hard!" She urged me as she leaned forward and kissed me hard. "I know you wanna cum, so gimme that fucking cream!"

"You want that cum?" I teased her knowing that I was a couple of thrusts away from blowing my wad.

"You know I do!" Kara said.

"OK." I said. "You asked for it." With that I thrust into her ass hole as fast as I could until I felt my dick throbbing furiously in her tight orifice and just as I felt my cum explode out of my balls, I pulled out.

"YEAH!" Kara yelled. "Cum on my fucking face!" She didn't need to tell me twice as I held my cock as my cum shot out of my dick, going onto her large tits as I tried to go up her stomach.

"Oh God!" She moaned. "That feels so good on my tits!" She started to rub my cum into her tits as the next couple of loads hit her on the face. She quickly opened her mouth, catching a load in her mouth and then she started to swirl my cum around in her mouth and swallowed as I finished spraying her pretty face in my thick semen.

"Mmm! You have really tasty cum!" She said leaning forward and sucking my dick. I reached down with my hands and scooped some cum off her face with my finger and she quickly took my finger into her mouth and sucked my finger clean.

"Hey!" She smiled looking at the TV. "The channels tuned!"

"It's been tuned in for a while now." I replied getting off her as we both re-positioned ourselves and sat on the couch. I picked up the remote and stored the channel under channel number 6.

"This should keep me entertained for a while." Kara said flicking through the channels. I stood up.

"Where are you going?" Kara asked.

"Home. We're done here. Aren't we?" I asked.

"What do you think that the TV is gonna keep entertained until?" She asked, pouting with her luscious lips.

"Your friends come over? Maybe you're waiting for your sister?" I replied, not sure what she was waiting for.

"I'm waiting for you to get hard again you fucking knob!" She laughed. I sat down beside her, knowing that she wasn't gonna have to wait that long, but she might wanna watch an episode of 'The Simpsons' before I was good to go again.

12