Tupperware Party

Story Info
Housewares bash is more fun than he imagined.
2.6k words
4.05
128k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed a little pointless going to a Tupperware party while we were in England since we’d only have to carry it home, it’s probably cheaper in the States and in any case, it wouldn’t get shipped in time, but since Kelley had been asked by one of her friends there was an obligation to turn up for at least 10 or 15 minutes. We pulled up outside the house at around 9 p.m. thinking that this was just late enough that the party would be nearly over, but early enough that Kelley could make an excuse about having to go on to see someone else afterwards. I sat in the car and waited as Kelley knocked on the door and went in.

About 10 minutes later another car pulled up outside the house with a man, alone in the driver’s seat. I guessed that he was coming to pick up one of the friends and that the party would soon finish. Another 10 minutes came and went with no sign of Kelley or the other guy’s lady coming out, so I got out of the car and wandered over to the driver thinking that I might know him. I didn’t recognize the guy, who would have been in his late 20’s, with a tanned and athletic looking physique. As he wound down the window I asked him what time the party was supposed to finish and was completely surprised when he answered that these events usually run past 11 o'clock. A little confused I asked why he was here so early and was even more surprised when he said that he was a male stripper who went in if the ladies made their sales total. He laughed when I told him I thought this party was for Tupperware and I wandered back to our car.

It was now dark - half an hour had gone by since I’d dropped Kelley off and I was starting to think that maybe she wasn’t going to come rushing back out in any great hurry. Leaving the car I walked up to the front door where I could hear music, laughter and the odd shriek coming from the back of the house. Curiosity got the better of me and instead of knocking on the door I decided to slip round to the rear of the house and see what was going on. The window in the lounge was partly open and the curtains were drawn, however there was a slight gap in the middle that enabled me to see right into the room. Inside I could see that the lingerie party was well underway.

Everybody, including Kelley, had a glass of wine and there was a smell of pot wafting out of the window. The girl hosting the party was encouraging her friends to try on some of the items for sale and in the middle of the room one of the ladies was modeling a sheer body suit which looked great and I could hear the encouraging comments of the others. Through the window I could see that another joint was being passed round and the girls inside were all laughing and seemed to be enjoying the show. The girl in the body suit leaves and moments later is replaced by another friend who is wearing a really tacky black and red basque which brings howls of laughter from the onlookers and I can hear some of the comments they are making about how their partners would love to see them dressed like that on occasion.

I can see Kelley sitting in an armchair, and while she seems to be enjoying herself, (along with the wine and pot I suspect), I notice that she keeps looking at her watch. Realizing that she’s probably thinking that I’m waiting in the car I hope desperately that she doesn’t decide to get up and leave. I’m really enjoying myself so I start watching her eyes. When I think she’s glancing in the direction of the window I move the curtain a fraction of an inch to try and catch her attention. I go through several nerve-racking minutes trying to catch her eye without being seen by anyone else. Finally I make eye contact and Kelley’s face drops. I gave her a big grin and made a thumbs-up sign. To my relief Kelley just winked and sat back in her chair, reaching for a refill of wine. Over the next twenty minutes or so I got to see a number of the girls do their best modeling twirls in the items handed to them by the hostess.

The party got rowdier with each girl that came in and the comments from the audience became bolder and bolder. The hostess tried to hand Kelley a little baby doll nightie but to my surprise Kelley refused. It was handed to another of the girls and she left the room together with the previous model. Becoming a little more adventurous I moved round to the side of the house to the bedroom where the girls were getting changed was located. Luckily the window in the bedroom was also open and the curtains were cracked even wider.

Inside, the first girl was being helped by the second, undoing a catch on the back of her clothing and letting the lingerie drop to the floor, leaving her wearing nothing but a part-drunk smirk on her face. Cheerfully she offered to help the baby doll model, her full breasts bouncing as she moved forward starting to undo the other’s jeans. Sliding her T-shirt over her head, the second girl had smaller breasts that hardly dropped as the friend removed her bra. The two ladies giggled as they decided whether or not she should remove her panties finally agreeing she should - just for the hell of it.

I wondered if things were going to go any further however my hopes were upset when I heard a voice call out saying, “What’s the hold up in there?”. Quickly the second girl threw on the small nightie and bounced out of the room laughing. Deciding to stay and watch the last performer get dressed I was absorbed when she went over to her handbag and removed a small vibrator. Turning it on she fell back on the bed and started to run the buzzing device over her stomach, working up to her breasts where she played the vibrator over her nipples. Her large breasts started to look firmer immediately and I could clearly see her nipples standing out. Then she put the vibrator into her mouth once before sliding it right into her pussy. If I’d been sitting down I would have fallen off the chair, however as it was I was completely glued to the spectacle before me. I rubbed my cock through my trousers and could feel the pre-come drenching my pants. She moved the dildo deeply in and out of her box using her other hand to switch between her nipples and her clitoris. I wanked my cock in time with her thrusting, my balls begging to relieve themselves. As she started to come I felt the cum rising to my cock. I tried to stop but it was just too late and I sank down as the hot spurts of jism washed around my shaft.

Oh that lucky dildo, I thought as she gently slid it out and licked it slowly. Right at that minute the baby doll model appeared, seemingly more bouncy and drunk than before. “Have we started on the toys already?” she remarked when she spotted the vibrator. “I’ve been waiting for this part all night, let me have it”. She moved towards the bed and straddled her friend, who was still lying on her back, and lowered herself down on the vibrator the friend was holding upright. Amid the gasping and moaning the two girls giggled drunkenly until the vibrator bought ‘baby doll’ to orgasm. They both lay on the bed panting when the hostess came in to change for her modeling stint. With a reputation as something of a ‘dirty girl’ I had no idea what outfit she might choose.

“Hey, you guys! Don’t tell me you’re at it as well. Half the girls in the lounge are starting to fidget in the front of their pants too. How about the three of us give them something to fidget over?” With that, the hostess started to dress in her lingerie - an all black outfit with high boots, fishnet stockings, black vinyl basque and a black choker high around her neck.

Her two partners joined her as she left the room and I scurried back to the lounge window so I could continue to watch. I was surprised how the party had changed - instead of sitting round fully clothed, many of the girls had removed their tops and in some cases their bras. One or two were teasing their nipples with their fingers or tongues while I could see another few that had their hands either down the front of their jeans or their skirts hitched up giving an eyeful of gusset. Kelley was no wallflower at this party either, leaning back in her chair, eyes closed, with her fingers squeezing her clitoris. What the hell happened while I was away I wondered.

The hostess made her grand entrance, dressed to kill with a naked lady on each arm and instead of the chuckles and laughter I had expected the whole room stared as if in shock. “Ladies”, she said. “There is only one person among us who hasn’t done their modeling duty”. All eyes turned to Kelley, who came to her senses with a start. “I think now’s the time for us to pick something out for her and maybe help her get changed”. The girls went through the case of clothes and came out with an outfit that that looked as if it had come directly from the ‘Fredericks’ of Hollywood’ or ‘Flirt’ catalogues.

They put together some appropriate underwear and then set about the task of dressing her. Kelley was somewhat reluctant; however there was no real opportunity for escape and besides, the wine and pot were making her feel pretty mellow, so she just went with it. The friends all helped to remove Kelley’s clothes, with the odd hand straying from time to time to stroke a breast her, brush a clit there, an occasional tweak of a nipple every now and then. Once Kelley’s clothes were gone the girls started to dress her under the direction of the hostess. Instructions were issued about how tight things should be, how high up they should be pulled and there was plenty of roaming hands checking that items were the right fit, especially as far as the underwear was concerned. The hostess’s naked assistants returned with a make-up box and proceeded to make Kelley up and backcomb her hair.

Thirty minutes after they had started Kelley looked like the horniest fucking woman I had ever seen. She everything about her was saying ‘give me cock’. “OK, you horny little bitch” the hostess said in a low, husky voice. ”You need to go find yourself a man. In-fact, I think I can find one for you. Follow me”. I guessed that the Hostess was going to bring in the male stripper at this point so I quickly ran round to the front of the house where Kelley and the hostess were standing. When I saw Kelley my cock seemed to grow another inch and I was aching to get inside and fuck this beautiful, hot-looking piece of sex, hard and fast, until the cum ran down the inside of her legs. Before the hostess had a chance to beckon the male stripper I picked Kelley up and carried her back inside the house to the lounge where I laid her on the floor in front of all the girls. Kelley knelt up and undid my trousers so my confined cock burst out, dripping with cum from my earlier wanking. Telling me how she was going to suck me off, this hot-looking hooker slammed her mouth around my penis, her face hard against my sperm drenched pubes - the smell of spunk filling her nostrils.

As I looked around the room all eyes were on Kelley and I as we bucked and rode each other I could see many of the girls were unable to resist their urges and were working vibrators in and out of their fannies while they watched Kelley getting a mouthful of the real thing. Kelley stood up, taller than I was used to in the high boots she was wearing, and grabbed my head, pushing me down onto the ground. She stood astride me, her feet either side of my face so as I looked up I could see her bald fanny lips that she was working with her fingers as she lowered them down, squatting over my face.

The cum from Kelley’s pussy was literally running out of her and I could feel drops landing on my face, my tongue struggling to lick them into my mouth. One of the girls handed Kelley a vibrator that was inserted immediately into her pussy, the other end was pushed into my mouth and held between my teeth. For a pleasurable eternity Kelley fucked herself on the vibrator while the streams of cum from her box run down into my mouth.

One of the girls started to approach, intent on sucking my cock, but immediately Kelley pushed her away and, ripping off her panties, pounded herself for all her worth on my tool. As we fucked the hostess gathered the ladies around us, encouraging them to smear their juices on our hot bodies, their hands roaming all over us, pulling at our skin with their slippery and juicy fingers. As more of Kelley’s cum ran down my cock she removed herself and stood up. Removing the cheap and tarty looking dress Kelley was wearing, the hostess organized the friends to stand either side and gently pushed Kelley back so she was supported in mid-air by the now hot and horny girls.

They lifted Kelley’s legs and spread them wide before beckoning me to stand at the end. One girl knelt underneath and held my upright cock down as they gently began to swing Kelley backwards and forwards on the length of my shaft. With whatever spare hands they had the girls began stroking Kelley’s body and breasts, hanging their own jism-covered nipples over her mouth, occasionally letting them brush her lips. The girl holding my cock started to massage my balls and I felt sure, but couldn’t see if she was holding them in her mouth.

Kelley was bucking hard, feeling every inch of my cock as she was slammed on to it and I was feeling every inch of her pussy. As she came I thrust my cock so hard I was worried something was going to break and as my sperm started to spurt I pulled my cock out and pumped shot after shot of hot jism over Kelley’s pussy, stomach and breasts. In unison, the girls lowered Kelley to the ground and starting rubbing their hands through the spunk, massaging it into Kelley’s breasts and poking hot, salty, cum laden fingers into her mouth and vagina. Finally, descending on Kelley with their mouths they licked every square of cum covered flesh.

Kelley and I were both exhausted and gathering our clothes, departed to the bedroom, from where we could hear the squeals and moans that indicated activities had resumed. Quietly, we let ourselves out the front door and headed to the car. Stopping, I went over to the patient male stripper and wishing him luck I told him they were ready.