Turkey Dinner

Story Info
Ex-wife is the main course.
2.8k words
4.17
65.5k
13
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After over twenty years of struggling with our marriage Cheryl and I got a divorce. That was 3 years ago. It was as amiable a divorce as you could imagine. The kids were gone, and with the empty house we looked at each other and said "Why are we still living together?" There weren't any infidelities involved, we just never should have gotten married in the first place, and it was a credit to both of us that we stayed together trying to make things work as long as we did. So, our son is on his own, and our daughter is away at college and we stay in touch mostly for "business" reasons -- insurance for our daughter, college loans, etc. I have a girlfriend and she has been seeing someone for over a year and life goes on.

A couple of weeks ago she came over to my place to pick up our daughter's new insurance card. It was the Christmas season and she had been out with some coworkers and had had a couple of drinks after work, not drunk, but her face was a little flushed from the wine. I don't like wine myself, but I had an open bottle of a good red that my girlfriend had opened a couple of days before and I offered her a glass while I sipped my bourbon and we talked about what each of us was going to get the kids for Christmas.

Out of the blue she asked me if I ever missed being together. I don't have anything to lose by telling her the truth, so I told her that sex with her was great, she gave the best blowjobs in a three state area, but I didn't miss much else. She looked at me and told me pretty much the same thing. I guess that her boyfriend doesn't pay as much attention to pleasing her as I had. To quote Mike Meyers "Women come second ... if at all." I poured her another glass of wine and she looked at me for another minute, then decided to say it. Would I like to ... you know, have sex?

Now, I can get laid anytime I want to. My girlfriend likes to screw, and never says no, but isn't the most exciting female in the world, and if there is such a thing as a mediocre blowjob, she gives it. Again, I had nothing to lose, so I told her that I would like to tie her up on the kitchen table like a Christmas turkey and have her for dinner. She took that to mean that her pussy would get licked (and she was right), but I had more in mind. That last glass of wine must have done the trick, she looked down at the floor and said "OK".

I told her to clean off the table and get undressed while I went to get "the fixin's". I went to the basement and cut off three pieces of soft nylon rope about four feet long, then went to my bedroom and got some vanilla flavored massage oil. By the time I got back to the kitchen, Cheryl was standing by the table naked with one hand covering her bush and the other over her breasts. We had been married for over twenty years and she was still like that. When we were married and I would go down on her I would have to move her hands to get at her until she loosened up. I looked at her for a moment and here is what I saw.

She is no longer young, but has always taken good care of herself, even to the extent of running a couple of marathons. She is 5'3" has great legs and a fine ass (no doubt from all of that running) a pretty smile and short dark hair without any grey. You'll notice that I have skipped her breasts. She has little girl breasts, barely a mouthful each with big nipples, and she was always self conscience about them. Her one hand and arm almost hid them completely. I told her she looked delicious and I was going to have a feast.

I moved the chairs out of the way and I had her lay down on the rectangular table on her stomach so I could start to "baste" my Christmas turkey. Her head was at one end and her legs were sticking off the other end. I took one of her hands and tied the rope to it; I left a couple of feet of rope and tied the other hand. This way, her hands weren't behind her back, but the rope was and her hands could stay at her sides or she could put them behind her back, but not in front. I took off all of my clothes and started to pour the massage oil on her back and ass from the side of the table and began rubbing it around. She turned her head to me and smiled and said "gobble, gobble, this turkey is hungry". Just what I wanted to hear. I moved over to the end of the table where her head was and put my semi-hard dick close to her face. I was massaging her shoulders with the oil when she wiggled herself close enough to get the head of my dick in her mouth. Wow, just like I remembered, warm and moist with a tongue swirling around; with her stretching her neck to get more in her mouth. The wine must have really have been working on her, her face was flushed and her mouth felt hot on my dick. I'm just a pretty average guy and, like Cheryl, I'm no longer young. I don't work out regularly, but have a slim frame and was a gymnast in my youth and have retained some muscle tone. I never measured my cock, but I'm probably pretty average in that department too 6" to 7" I guess, but the head mushrooms out pretty big and I've never had any complaints from the women I've laid.

I was pretty hard, I'd almost forgotten how good she was at sucking, and I pushed my hips forward to put as much of my cock in her mouth as I could, then pulled it out and moved to the side of the table again. I wanted to get her oiled up all over then give her what she had done without for a few years. I poured the oil on lavishly, and gave her shoulders and back a good massage, then moved down to her ass. I poured more oil on her ass making sure I got a lot in the crack of her ass so it flowed onto her asshole and past that to her pussy. I figured she was wet already, but more couldn't hurt and she liked to be teased and have the orgasm put off as long as possible. I oiled up her legs and moved down to the other end of the table to massage her ass and legs, all the way down to her feet.

When I had finished the massage from neck to toes, I turned her over to start on the other side. I poured the oil on and rubbed it into her tiny tits, her stomach and her hips and the inside of her legs. She was squirming, but her hands were trapped at her sides so she couldn't try to cover herself like she usually does. I poured and rubbed the oil onto her legs and finally moved a hand down onto her pussy and touched her clit. She was wet alright, but I poured a little more and stuck a finger in just so she would know what was coming.

It was time to start my feast and I told her so. I started with her neck. She had never been real fond of getting her neck sucked on, but I always had this fantasy about being a vampire and sucking on a girl's neck, and since she couldn't really do anything about it I indulged myself. I moved down and licked and sucked on her tits one at a time trying to get the whole thing in my mouth while I swirled my tongue around the nipple. "Enough hors d'oeuvres" I told her, "Time for the main course". I moved down to the end of the table by her legs and pulled up a chair. I almost had to pry her legs apart, but she didn't resist much. She wanted her pussy licked and knew what she was in for. With one leg by each of my ears, I pulled her pussy closer. She slid on the table with the help of the oil glistening all over her and I kissed the inside of her left thigh. I moved slowly, knowing she liked being teased, but finally took a good long lick from the bottom of her slit to the top and heard her moan. The vanilla oil mixing with her pussy juice made for an interesting (and very good) taste, and I set about licking her while she squirmed in pleasure. I found her clit and moved my tongue as fast as I could back and forth, knowing that it was her favorite. I looked up from my work and saw that her stomach was pushed up from her back being arched and I knew she wouldn't last long. After another minute of my vibrating tongue she let out a moan and started to have a convulsion. It was always like this, she would quiver and moan and try to put her legs together and move my face away from her pussy because she was so sensitive after an orgasm. This time though, my face was between her legs and she couldn't use her hands. She had to put up with me licking her while she begged me to stop.

Best turkey dinner I ever had, but now it was the turkey's turn to eat. I got up and walked to the other end of the table by her head and slid her toward me until her head was over the edge. With her head leaning back her mouth was just "dick high". When we were married and I had her in this position on the bed, she did it, but never liked it. It gave her no control and her wanting control over everything was one reason we weren't married anymore. I heard her say "oh, no", but she had had her fun, now it was my turn.

She opened her mouth and I put the head of my dick into that warm hole and let her suck on it. She sucked on it like a baby would on a nipple and I had a vision of a calf sucking on its' mother's teat. I pushed it in a little farther and a little farther until all but an inch was in and just left it there while she continued to suck. I pulled it out and let her lick and suck on my balls for a while. She had never been able to get both of my balls in her mouth at the same time, or was unwilling to, so I thought I would give her another chance at it. With her nose close to my asshole and one ball in her mouth I started pushing the other in. I told her to open her mouth as wide as she could and she finally got them both. It was quite a sight looking down and seeing my ball sack in her mouth with my dick sticking straight out. I thought about getting my little digital camera to preserve the moment, but figured she would balk at that.

I stepped back and she released my balls and took a big breath, she knew what was coming. I pushed my dick into her mouth and fucked her throat while she made gagh, gagh noises. Then I put it in as far as it would go and held it there, while she waited for me to pull it out so she could breathe. I pulled it out, walked around to the other end of the table, got between her legs and lifted them straight up and pushed my cock into her very wet and still sensitive pussy. She moaned, but liked this better than what I had been doing, at least she could breathe. Her calves were on either side of my head and my hands were on her thighs pulling her back onto my dick as my thrusts were making her slide away from me. A little of this and it was time for a new position. Like I said, I can get laid anytime, but to be able to do as I pleased? That doesn't come around very often.

I pulled out and turned her over and started to pull her toward me when I got a better idea. I pulled her legs around to the side of the table so she was facing sideways. Her face was over one side and her ass was sticking up on the other, and I had just the thing to keep her there. I grabbed the last two pieces of rope and tied one of her ankles to one leg of the table and the other to the other leg. She had no idea what was going on, but there she was with her hands tied at her sides, her feet tied apart and her ass in the air. I moved around in front of her and lifted her head up off of the table and put my dick on her lips. I'm sure she thought I was going to fuck her face and cum in her mouth, and that would be a good plan, but I wanted her other end. In over twenty years of marriage I only fucked her in the ass once. She was well lubed, and she said it didn't hurt much, but she was embarrassed and wouldn't do it any more. When I pressed her she always asked why I preferred it that way. I didn't prefer it, it was just different and exciting. Besides, she really does have a nice ass.

She opened her mouth and I pushed my cock in as far as it would go and held it there. Rightside up she could breathe, and it was very sexy watching her cheeks and lips flap in the breeze as she breathed around my dick. Time to pound for a while. She really was good at oral. She could take me all the way in, and when I fucked her face she would look up at me almost asking for cum. I pulled halfway out of her mouth and told her to suck as hard as she could. It felt real good and I don't know when I have ever been harder, then I told her that sucking hard on it would make the head as big as possible so she would feel it more when I pushed it in her ass.

That got her attention, but there wasn't much she could do trussed up the way she was. I moved around the table again and stood behind that firm round ass still glistening with the oil and rubbed the shaft in the crack of her ass to make sure I was well oiled. As I put the head of my cock at the entrance to her ass Cheryl asked if she could suck me some more . I could turn her over again and fuck her throat upside down, she knew how much I liked that. I knew that she would do almost anything not to have my dick in her ass, but that is what I wanted. I started to push it in slowly. Her ass spread apart and the head of my dick disappeared. Cheryl was moaning and complaining about how much it hurt and that it was in too far. I pushed it in a little farther. Then out a little, then in a little farther. I took my hands off of her hips and grabbed her hands which were still at her side and pulled her toward me which buried my dick all the way in her ass. I started pumping and watching my cock going in and out of her ass was just about the most exciting thing I had ever seen. I wasn't going to last long. I was holding her arms behind her while I was pounding her ass. One more good long thrust and I came into her asshole.

I stood there behind her for what seemed like a long time, she didn't move either. Finally I pulled out and started untying her hands then her feet. She didn't say anything, just got her clothes and started putting them on. I did too. I was starting to feel a little bad about taking advantage of her ass that way when she turned to me, smiled, and said "Do you want to do this again sometime?"