Turkey Hunting Pictures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,349 Followers

"I really don't know what came over me." She said a crimson flush coming to her chest and neck. "I mean... It was..."

"I know." I said. "Thank you."

She continued to blush while she slowly began to dress. I pulled up my pants and watched as she slowly covered her incredibly sexy body. She seemed to look at the ground more than anything else. I was worried about what was going through her mind, and stepped toward her and took her hand, stopping her from pulling her shirt on. "Are you ok?

"I'm not sure. I mean... I've never felt that way before. I was just so... totally... I don't even know how to describe it!"

I pulled her to me and hugged her against me, her bare tits pressing into my chest. "It's ok." I whispered as I stroked her hair. "It'll be ok."

"Are you sure?" she whispered.

"I'm sure!" I whispered back. I held her until I felt her push from my chest. I let go of her and helped her pull her shirt on, getting a smile from her at the same time.

We climbed the fence and walked back to the truck in silence, walking a few feet from each other. I opened the gate and let her through and then opened the truck door so she could get in. once she was seated, I closed the door and then put up my shotgun. It only took a few moments to get my gear put up my gear and get in the truck. She stayed silent until I had backed the truck out and we were headed up the little two lane highway.

"Can we do it again some time?" she asked over the wind noise.

"Do what?" I asked, not wanting to make any assumptions about what she was saying.

"Take some more pictures. I really enjoyed having you show me all the nature out here."

"Just pictures?" I asked trying to get some clarification. This was not something I wanted to leave to chance. I hoped she wanted more... but I had to know for sure.

"Pictures... never know what might happen after that though. I understand that nature is very liberating. Really gets your juices going, ya know? I certainly wouldn't be upset if I got all turned on and had to have an orgasm out in the woods. How about you?"

"I have to admit that some of the nature out there was pretty stimulating. Wouldn't mind getting to see more in the future."

"Good!" she said with a smile, seeming to have decided that it was a positive thing.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,349 Followers
12