Turn The Other Cheek

Story Info
Your company screwed my ass, now it's payback.
2k words
3.87
153.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R. Richard
R. Richard
203 Followers

A lot of people in my town have worked for Aardvark Tech at one time or another. Back when 'Lying Lenny' ran the computer operation, AT controlled all the high-speed data feeds into town and thus was frequently the only place in town with a job to offer. If you wanted to eat, you wound up taking crap from the whole AT management team. As you may have guessed, I was one of the AT wage slaves.

Then 'Rapid Ron,' the star wide receiver for the local pro football team, retired and went into business as a competitor of AT. Normally this last would have been stupid. Lying Lenny owned every politician in town and some up through the state level. However, Rapid Ron is black. Thus, when Lying Lenny tried to prevent Rapid Ron from getting some new high-speed data lines, there was a hearing. The hearing board came out of Washington D.C. They were almost all black. Not only did Rapid Ron get the high-speed data lines, he got more funding from the Washington guys under the equal opportunity thing.

Lying Lenny tried to push on the Washington boys and, instead, they got him pushed out the door at AT. It seems that Lying Lenny had told the government a few fibs along the course of his rise to power and the government then paid him back. That left Freddy and Fiona in charge at AT.

Lying Lenny was a no good, criminal ass hole, but at least he was good at his game.

Freddy and Fiona are social people who have basically made their social life their living. They only party with people whom they can use in their business lives and treat everyone below them like a slave. Well, at least they try to treat everyone like a slave. They tried it with me and I walked out.

Of course, I find it rather difficult to obtain a new job after I walk out of AT. That is I find it rather difficult until I call Rapid Ron. It seems that Ron has made it to the big time based upon incredible talent and, to some extent, the record setting senior season he had in high school. The high school quarterback and Ron operated on the same wavelength and passes always found Ron when he was open. I was the high school quarterback.

Even with my connection with Rapid Ron, I can't get a regular job. If anyone hires me and Lying Lenny ever comes back there will be hell to pay. Thus I become a consultant. I am a top-notch engineer and soon become indispensable around town. I have my own company and provide consulting services to almost every firm in town that uses high-speed data feeds.

I say almost every firm, because I refuse to work ever again for AT after they stiff me on a consulting fee. The court made them pay, but I am not going through that again.

Freddy and Fiona are about to go out the door at AT because they are incompetent, overbearing fools who have alienated almost everyone in town. They own the AT employees, but unlike Lying Lenny, they don't own the town.

Thus, Freddy and Fiona throw what is advertised as the biggest holiday party in town. I am about to RSVP with a 'fuck you very much' when I get a call from Ron. Ron tells me that the party is going to be a disaster and that I need to be there to watch the AT ship sink beneath the waves. Once the AT party has imploded, there will be a couple, three smaller parties forming and I really need to attend for business reasons.

My wife has divorced me because I am the type of victim who will never achieve the success of people like Fiona and Freddy. Thus, I need a date for the party.

Brenda is the owner of a small company that provides services to the high-speed data feed guys and she is also divorced and also needs a date. Brenda is a hot looking babe and accepts my request for a date mainly because it is going to be a business function and not really a social affair. Brenda knows of the impending disaster and we agree to be flexible once the AT party breaks up.

We get to the AT party fashionably late. It is just as well. Freddy and Fiona have rented two smaller rooms, rather than the usual large ballroom with guest suites off to the side.

The AT rooms are not only small suites, but the bedroom areas are not even really separate rooms, but merely areas off the main room, with no door. Since many of the attendees will expect sex, I wonder what Freddy and Fiona are thinking. Then again I often wonder if Freddy and Fiona can think at all.

AT no longer has their 'whore corps' of hot looking secretaries as in past times. Thus, presumably Fiona has hired a couple of rent-a-whores. I say Fiona, because no sober man would have rented the bitches I see. Actually, damn few drunken men would have rented the bitches I see.

People are yelling at a very drunk Fiona as the rent-a-whores stalk off into the night. Brenda and I watch as Morty tells Fiona that he isn't going to screw something that looks like a rat, so Fiona can just get her ass into the bedroom! Now, Morty has a little class, although very little. He kind of half carries drunken Fiona into the bedroom and throws her face down on the bed. I don't get the impression that Fiona is really resisting Morty, that maybe she feels what is happening to her is some sort of punishment for a social failure. Morty pulls Fiona's dress up and rips her pantyhose down.

I am about to escort Brenda out of the party. However, I see that she is not to be denied the spectacle of Fiona getting screwed publically.

We watch as Morty spits on his hand, lubes his dick and then mounts Fiona, thrusting into her ass hole. Fiona lets out a yell and then begins to moan either from pain or pleasure. Morty does not seem to care and uses his fat, hairy body to pump his dick in and out of Fiona's ass. Suddenly, Fiona climaxes noisily and Morty shoots his load inside Fiona.

Brenda is clinging to me as we watch the ass fucking of Fiona. When Fiona climaxes, I can feel Brenda tense and tremble alongside me.

To my very great surprise, when Morty pulls out of Fiona, another guy replaces him. I vaguely remember him as an engineer I worked with at AT, I think his name was Paul. Paul sticks his dick into the waiting ass hole of Fiona and starts to pump.

I mention to Brenda that it looks like there is going to be some payback for the humiliation people have suffered at the hands of Freddy and Fiona.

Brenda chuckles and says, "If everyone who got screwed in the ass by Fiona cums in her, she will have cum out her mouth before the night is finished!"

There is some commotion inside the party rooms but the scene in front of us is riveting. Paul answers Fiona's scream of climax with several long grunts and shoots more cum inside Fiona. Paul pulls out and is replaced by yet another former AT engineer, Warren, if I recall correctly.

As Warren works his huge dick into Fiona's suffering ass hole, someone walks by and tells us that Freddy is getting the same treatment in the other bedroom.

Brenda waves him away and stares in fascination as Warren's huge dick somehow slides in and out of Fiona's ass hole. Brenda says, "She must have totally relaxed her pelvic muscles to get that big gun that far up her."

I sense that the rather gross sight we are watching was turning on Brenda. If a man is going to make it as a consultant, he has to be aware of his client's reactions.

Suddenly Fiona screams again, although it doesn't seem to affect Warren. Warren continues to stroke his huge dick deep into Fiona. I notice that the watching crowd sort of rocks back and forth as Warren strokes. We are all caught up in the scene almost as participants rather than just watchers. The whole crowd kind of leans a little one way with a stroke, then leans a little the other with the next stroke.

Fiona climaxes again and Warren shoots his cum, in turn, into Fiona. This time there is an argument as to who is going to screw Fiona's ass next. An engineer I remember only as Ray and some other guy I don't really remember each wants to be the next guy to screw Fiona's ass hole.

Ray loses the argument and stands, stroking his cock as the other guy sticks his dick up Fiona's ass hole. By now, Fiona is really lubed and each new stroke pumps a bit of fluid out of Fiona. The new guy is not nearly as big as Warren, but he gives it the old college try and makes up in force what he lacks in size. This time, Fiona doesn't appear to climax, but the new guy shoots still more cum inside Fiona ass hole and withdraws only to be replaced by Ray.

Ray has another big dick, although not as big as Warren's. Ray is apparently able to get his full length inside Fiona with each stroke. Amazingly enough Fiona climaxes noisily again as Ray shoots his cum in her ass hole.

Each time Fiona climaxes, I can feel Brenda tense and quiver alongside me. By now Brenda is breathing heavily and is fully involved with the spectacle in front of us. From time to time Brenda makes some sort of nasty comment about either Fiona or Freddy. It appears that Brenda has, at some time, suffered at the hands of either Fiona or Freddy. It is now revenge time!

By now, the crowd inside the bedroom has begun to block the view and there are several really drunk guys arguing as to who is going to fuck Fiona next.

I escort Brenda back out into the hall and tell her, "We do not need to be part of a brawl and it will not be safe because things are getting out of hand."

Brenda looks up at me with fire in her eyes at the possibility of being deprived of watching Fiona's shame, but then realizes that I am right. She lets me guide her down the hallway and over to the elevators. The down car is full of people and Brenda and I don't speak until we are on the way out to my car.

We get in my car and I begin rather carefully, "It was a bit gross but also rather exciting in a morbid sort of way. I don't suppose . . ."

Brenda laughs and says, "You might be surprised if you suppose what I think you are supposing about me. My ex-husband was not very imaginative or very adventuresome. However, there was a time, back in college when I . . ."

Brenda does not finish, but instead leans over and unzips me. She draws forth my dick and puts it in her mouth. She suck up and down my dick a few times until I am fully erect. Not only am I fully erect, I am afraid I am going to crash the car.

Suddenly Brenda stops her cock sucking and says with satisfaction, "Big enough, but not a lethal weapon like what Warren had. You will have to remember that I am semi-virgin in that hole!"

As she speaks, Brenda is lightly rubbing herself under her dress.

It has become clear I am about to experience anal sex myself!

All in all, the AT party has not worked out too badly for at least some of the people who used to work at AT.

R. Richard
R. Richard
203 Followers