Turnabout

Story Info
Boy, is Dad gonna be surprised when he wakes up...
2.1k words
4.14
142.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheRhymer
TheRhymer
442 Followers

My daughter screamed as my engorged cock slid roughly into her super-tight cunt. I groaned, trying to hold back from spewing into her as she thrashed against me, her hands scratching and clutching as she cried out for her mother. But Mommy wasn't there.

I had to face it. This was nothing less than rape—and I liked it. No, scratch that, I loved it. I knew that I'd take her this way again and again, as often as I could, ropes and all.

Sounds terrible, doesn't it? But let's back up fifteen minutes, shall we?

I woke up slowly, swimming upward through successive layers of consciousness until the light dawned behind my eyes. I didn't remember going to sleep—and I wondered why I couldn't move. Was I sick? Had there been an accident? Was I lying in a hospital bed, hooked up to machines and doped to the gills? My arms and legs both seemed to be restrained, and there was a band around my middle holding me down. I couldn't feel any clothing. I wondered what the hell had happened.

Then I opened my eyes and saw my beloved hellion, Angelina, looking at me with concerned eyes. She grinned and clapped her hands delightedly. "You're awake finally!"

Through a dry mouth I mumbled, "What's happened, baby?"

"Only what I've wanted to happen for years, Daddy! Oh, finally, finally!"

She helped me drink a sip of soda through a straw, and I looked around. I was tied spread-eagled to her frilly pink bed with ropes the size of ship's hawsers; I wasn't going to get loose anytime soon. An odd feeling curdled in the pit of my stomach. "What's going on? How did I get like this?"

She grinned widely. "Mom did it! We put sleeping pills in your coffee this morning, and then when you fell asleep she helped me tie you to my bed! Then she went away for a while. She'll be back later. We have plenty of time."

She looked at me in a way I'd never hoped to be looked at by my daughter, and studied my nakedness. "I like your muscles, Dad. Especially that one." She pointed at my crotch.

I lifted my head and shouted, "Oh my god, Angie! What the fuck!"

"This is my nineteenth birthday present from Mom," she said, as she strutted around the bed, examining me from all angles. "It's all we could figure out. You were so mean about it the other day when she asked you to pretend she was me when you had sex, so I knew you'd never go for actually doing me. Voluntarily, anyway." He patted my abdomen, looking hard at my penis, like she was trying to memorize every line and curve.

I remembered the argument. Frankly, the whole idea had turned me off. But to go this far..."How? Why?"

"Mom and I have been playing with each other for months now," she said cheerfully, trailing her little hand toward my maleness. She touched it lightly, and I responded. "Ooooh!" She giggled then, and told me, in a voice like the little girl that she so obviously no longer was, "Mommy was really, really mad when you turned her down the other night. She's been looking forward to the three of us getting together, she said, and seeing your monster cock fucking her baby's pussy." She looked at me lustfully. "Mommy even broke my cherry for you with one of her dildos. It hurt a little, but not for long." Her voice thickened. "God, I really love it when she sucks my titties and licks my clit..." She rubbed the front of her shorts, and I winced.

She grinned again, her smile angelic, and adjusted her blonde ponytail. "Anyway, Mom was mad and I really, really wanted you to do me, so we came up with this plan."

"To rape me?"

She shrugged. "We figured you'd come around once you felt my cunny around your cock. Mommy says guys always do. And even if you don't..." she trailed a finger down the length of my rapidly-growing cock, "well, I'll get to fuck my sexy Daddy once."

Have a mentioned that my daughter is a hellion?

She started to shrug out of her T-shirt...and then turned it into a sexy little dance, whirling around the bed teasingly, lifting up the shirt and then lowering it, giving me tantalizing glimpses of her perky breasts. Finally pulled it off all at once and stuck a sexy pose, thrusting her chest out. She didn't have much to show, just little teacups topped with pale pink nipples, but they were exquisite. "Well, what do you think, Daddy?" she asked.

She was lean and lightly muscled from her swim practice, her skin tanned and flawless. "You're beautiful...can I see more?" I'd begun to wonder if she had much pussy hair, and that made my cock jerk and grow.

She shot me what she thought was a sultry smile, but it looked more like the delighted grin of a happy child. When she rubbed her little nips and pouted at me, though, she was all woman.

Angie dropped her hands to her waist and turned slowly around to present me with her back, pushing down her tight little shorts as she did so. When they were about halfway down her hips, she bent over and touched her toes, and I could see her pink little cunt winking at me. I groaned in response and, giggling, she pushed the shorts to the floor, stepping out of them. Then she bent over again, waggling her ass at me; reaching back, she peeled back her pussy lips with her fingers, revealing the glorious pinkness within. "Want this pussy now, Daddy? Huh?"

I moaned as she stood up and spun around. "Am I a sexy little bitch, or what?"

"God yes!"

She grinned. "Well, then. Let's move on to the next stage of my favorite fantasy. Don't come yet, unless you can come again later, a lot!"

With that she eased onto the bed and grasped my now-rampant cock in her tiny hand, facing me. Before I could do anything, she lowered her head and started licking me with her startlingly talented little tongue.

Fuck, I was in heaven!

She wasn't very good, which relieved me a little; I was hoping that no guy had touched her yet. I sure as hell wanted to be first. I guess her pussy-licking hadn't prepared her for this, though it was clear she knew her way around the various bits; her mother was a teacher, after all. After fluttering her tongue beneath my glans, almost but not quite hitting the sensitive little target every cut male has under there, she made an O of her cute little lips and then slurped me into her mouth. God, it felt exquisite. She couldn't take all ten inches, but she managed to swallow half. Her Mama couldn't do much better, bless her heart. Not all women can deep-throat a big man.

She suckled me like a starving baby would suck its mother's tits, and after about five minutes of delicious vacuum, I said in a strangled voice, "Stop!"

She took her lips off my cock. "Are you sure you don't want me to taste your come, Daddy?" Her tongue darted out to lick the pre-cum off the tip of my erection.

"Not yet! I want you to fuck me first, you sexy little bitch! Fuck your Daddy's big cock!" I'm afraid I sounded a little desperate.

She looked at me with a calculating expression, stroking my super-rigid boner in a way that connected directly to the orgasm center of my brain. "Hmmm. I don't think so. I'm in charge right now. After all, *I'm* raping *you.*"

"You little cocktease!" I burst out.

"Well, of course, Daddy," she cooed. "Mommy's a good teacher."

Angie crawled on top of me and turned around, so that she could present me with her slick little pussy -- hairless as a child's, as it turned out -- and sucked on the end of my cock. Then she ordered, "Lick my cunny, slave-boy."

I felt a quick flash of anger "I'm not your slave, you little slut!" I tugged at my bonds, but they were still as tight as ever. "Wait'll I get my hands on you! I'm gonna spank your ass so hard you won't be able to sit down for a week!"

"Oooh, Can't wait," she sighed. "Lick me anyway, please. Don't you want to know what your daughter-slut tastes like?" She pressed her smooth cunt down on my lips, so I pushed my tongue past her lips, deep into her tight tunnel, licking up all the snatch-honey I could reach. I was just able to flick her tiny clitoris with the tip of my tongue, whereupon she shuddered and arched her back, pulling her lips away from my cock.

"Okay," she said breathlessly, "I can't wait anymore. I've got to feel your cock in my pussy. Right now, goddammit."

I have to admit, the nasty words coming out of my little darling's mouth cranked me up a bit—especially knowing that mouth had just been stretched around my dick.

Angie scrambled toward my crotch, turning around again so that I could see her glowing face. Damn, she really was beautiful. I looked deep into her eyes, past the lust and sexplay as she poised her little cunny over my shaft, and saw the love I felt for her reflected.

She reached down and grabbed my hardness, pressing my cockhead to the entrance of her treasure. "Omigod, this is so hot. I can't wait anymore," she mewed. "I wanted to go slow this first time, but I can't. I have to have it NOW!" With the last word, she impaled herself on my manhood, crying out wordlessly as I penetrated her all the way to the hilt.

Holy fuck! Angie was so tight it felt like I'd surely rip her in two, and I couldn't imagine how it felt to her. How could she get any pleasure from being stuffed so full? But apparently she could, because she started jouncing up and down, crying out, "Oh, Mommy, Mommy, you were right! Mommy! Mommy was so right! Oh oh oh! Daddy, you fill me up so fucking good! I can't hold back Daddy, your cock is so good it's making me melt! I can't hold BAAAAACK....!"

Her coltish thighs clenched as she thrust herself downward one last thrust, taking every inch like the wanton she was. I felt her spasm around my cock, and the sweet friction sent me over the edge. I bellowed as I poured a double-thick load into my little girl's womb.

She slumped over, still impaled, and lay on my chest, trembling and whimpering as her orgasm washed through her. When it finally receded, she kissed my nipples one after the other and said, "Gosh, Daddy, I thought it was fun to fuck around with Mom, but I had no idea..." Then she looked up at me, her eyes full of surprise. I felt her cunt walls clench around me experimentally. "It's still big and hard!" she said in amazement. "I thought a man's cock went down after he came!"

"Only when he's not fucking his beautiful daughter," I said, grinning.

She smiled so widely it felt, to me, like the sun had emerged from behind a cloud. "This game is going to be even more fun than I thought." She then spent several careful minutes sucking on my nipples, causing my cock to tighten up even further. When she felt that, she laughed lightly and said, "Hey, I wondered if boys liked that too!"

"I wish I could do it to you," I growled.

"Later, slave-boy," she said pertly. "Later. First I need to Fuck. You. Dry." She looked at me with a sultry expression as she sat up and began pumping her slim body up and down on my meat.

She kept her promise. By the time my wife came home and released me, she'd come so many times I couldn't count, and had brought me off twice more. I was exhausted and my cock hurt so much from her tight hole that wifey and I didn't have sex for a week.

And all during that time, Angie acted like nothing at all had happened between us.

But since that day almost a year ago, I've woken up a half dozen times to find myself tied to her bed. And I've already vowed to her that when her next birthday rolls around, her mother and I will help her celebrate it thoroughly. Ropes optional.

I can't wait.


TheRhymer
TheRhymer
442 Followers