Turnabout's Fair Play

Story Info
slave tries forbidden fruit, loses more than expected.
4.9k words
4.07
26.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fire crackled and threw flickering light into the room; dozens upon dozens of candles were placed in every spot possible. A large white fur rug was in front of the fireplace and next to it sat a small table, about a foot high, just big enough for the wine bottle and two glasses that it held.

"Oh, Dean, it's perfect," Sara breathlessly exclaimed as she stood wide-eyed in the doorway gazing up upon the scene in front of her. He had captured her fantasy exactly and she was more than ready to reward him for his efforts. A red rose appeared in front of her face. "Oh!, where did you have this hidden?"

"Never you mind, just relax and let me take care of you," he said as he eased her coat off her shoulders. Dean led Sara over to the rug and she sat down while he poured the wine and handed her a glass before seating himself next to her. "Your dream come true?"

"Oh yes, everything is just as I'd hoped," she replied before taking a sip of wine. He placed his glass back on the table untouched.

"Did you know that your eyes sparkle beautifully in this light?" He leaned closer to her and ran his finger down her cheek as light as a spring breeze. She didn't seem to notice as he took the glass from her hand and placed it back on the table. Dean puller her closer to him and nuzzled her ear as her vanilla scented perfume enveloped him. He trailed little kisses along her neck until he reached her ear and caught it between his teeth. Gently he tugged as she moaned his name.

She cupped her hand behind his head and gently pulled him to face her. Her eyes were unfocused with her desire. He freed the top button of her red satin blouse and it parted to show more of her cleavage; her breasts rose and fell with her erratic breathing. He worked his way down the column of buttons until he reached the waistband of her leather skirt. His eyes traveled up the wide 'v' shaped expanse of skin that he had revealed, only the black lace bra she wore broke it.

She plucked at his sweater, "If you get to see then so do I." Grinning, he complied and removed his sweater.

"But, now I'm showing more than you are," she raised her hands to remove her blouse and prove him wrong, "no, let me." Dean slide his hands under her shirt and pushed it back over her shoulders, pulling free from her waistband and finally releasing her arms. He cupped his hands over her bra and then skimmed his tongue across her skin along the black lace. She leaned forward into his touch and moaned. He kissed and licked all the exposed flesh while rubbing her nipples through the bra with his thumbs. After he had teased her nipples into hard little points he unhooked the clasp buried in her cleavage and her breasts fell free of the confines of the bra. Sara shrugged it off quickly, eager to get back to the new and wonderful sensations. She had never felt anything such as this and didn't want to miss one bit of it. She gasped loudly as he gently pinched one nipple between his thumb and forefinger and his lips enclosed the other. Dean's tongue stroked over her nipple. Sara could feel the tingling between her legs growing and spreading through her body. She shifted to try and ease the sensation. Dean looked up from his ministrations at her movement.

"Did you want to get more comfortable?"

"Mmm, yes." He spread her legs to either side of him and ran his hands up her knee-high leather boots.

"Shall we get rid of these?"

"Please."

Dean caught the zippers and pulled then down, the purring sound filling the room. Sara unconsciously ran her fingertips over her breasts as he parted her legs when he ran his hands up her thighs after pulling off her stiletto boots. From this position he could just barely glimpse the black lace covering her crotch under the very short skirt.

He trailed kisses up her thighs as he slid his hands under the leather that just barely covered her round ass. He squeezed the round cheeks. He could already smell her excitement and see the damp spot on her panties. He stroked her thighs and ass as he licked and nibbled her panty covered mound. The lace was completely soaked by the time he paused to glance up her body to see her caressing her breasts. Sara's eyes were shut and her lips parted as she sighed and trembled beneath him. He moved so he could kiss and gently bite her nipples, passing to and fro from one to the other. He kissed his way back down to her pussy as he pulled the little scrap of lace down her legs. This time Dean ran his fingers over her slick folds and gently spread them apart. He leaned down and danced his tongue over her clit, occasionally licking from the bottom of her slit all the way back up. Her moans and little cries filled the room . He very slowly slid one finger into her, just to the first knuckle. She hadn't been lying when she said she was a virgin and her tightness surprised and excited him more. This was going to be good.

Dean slowly worked his finger in and out of her until he was sliding it all the way in each time. He then started over again, this time with two fingers. With his free hand he undid his belt and pants then worked them down until he could kick them off. He pressed the head of his hard dick against her cunt and slid it up and down, spreading her moisture on the crown. He then crawled back up her body.

"Dean, please, I want you, please," Sara's hands fluttered over his arms and chest.

"Yes love, soon, I just want to make sure you're ready."

"I am, please," she pressed her hips against him. He chuckled deep in his throat at her eagerness. He placed his dick at her opening and ever so gently pushed until the head popped in. He could feel her pressing around him, pulling and sucking him deeper in. He slowly began sliding in and out going a little deeper each time.

Sara was in pure ecstasy as he slowly filled her more and more each time. In the haze of the sex the ever so quiet grating of floor panels sliding away and the click of the handcuffs around her wrists didn't' even register. When Dean stopped sliding in to her she raised her hands to pull him closer. Rather, she attempted to. Her warm sexual haze quickly evaporated when she realized she was handcuffed to the floor.

"Dean, what are you doing? Let me out of these."

"All in good time my little slut."

"How dare you call me that! Now let me go!"

Before she realized what he was doing he had also handcuffed her left leg. She kicked at him and he caught her flailing right leg. Her struggling seemed to not phase him in the least as he pulled her foot over to him and clicked the last set of handcuffs around her ankle.

"Dean, damn it, let me go! You can't do this!"

"Looks like I am, and I'll let you go when I'm ready to. I'll teach you not to wear those tight clothes ans show off then refuse to lend a hand." He pulled his belt from the loops on his pants and folded it in half. He began slapping it against her legs and stomach. At first it was just hard enough to sting but soon he was increasing the force.

"Ow! Stop, please, I'll do what you want, just stop hitting me! Please stop!" Sara began begging when red welts started appearing. Dean simply went back to the barely stinging lows, this time switching between her breasts each time. She cried out in pain but her nipples were standing stiff and erect. He knelt on his knees astride her stomach and leaned forward to catch a peak in his mouth. His tongue caressed and licked and a moan escaped her lips in spite of herself. Some of the sting had gone by the time he moved to her other breast. Since her eyes were closed she didn't' see the belt coming again. The leather landed directly on her nipple causing her to cry out. Dean had returned to a kneeling position and was stroking himself as he slowly and deliberately struck her nipples, first one then the other. Sara cried out with each hit and attempted to twist away from the descending blows. To her complete dismay she was getting wet again. Dean reached back and ran his fingers over her moist cunt. He grinned as he gathered her moisture on his fingertips.

"Here, see how sweet you taste," he wiped his fingers over her lips before moving back so he had access to her pussy again. Sara began pleading when she realized what he planned to do next, even though the thought of that sharp sting made her even more excited. She tied to twist out of the path but there was nowhere to go. Her hips actually thrust up after the sharp sting to her begging clit and pleasure spread throughout her body.

"I knew you'd get off on this, you little slut," Dean brought the belt down again. He kept a slow steady pace and Sara began moaning with each contact. She could feel the pressure building up inside her and she desperately needed release.

"What is the meaning of this?" A cold steely voice broke into Dean's consciousness. Dean dropped the belt and whirled to stare in shock at his mistress. He crossed his feet at the ankles and pressed his nose to the wood floor.

"Mistress Rani, I thought you were out of town!" Sara opened her eyes when the expected swat from the belt did not come again and realized another woman had joined them. The tall woman crossed the floor in just a few strides and Dean pivoted so that he was always facing her. She stood next to Sara's head with her legs spread and Sara could see right up the very short latex skirt to her bald pussy. Her gaze traveled up and took in the latex bodice that was laced very tightly, her angular but very attractive face and the shoulder length auburn hair.

Rani surveyed the red marks on Sara's body and noted the belt laying where Dean had dropped it when she arrived.

"Looks like somebody's been bad enough to be punished, but who, that's my question. I don't think it was you," she nudged Sara with the toe of her black latex thigh high boot, "so that really only leaves you." Rani turned to Dean, "Go get the chest, bring it here."

"Yes Mistress," Dean was moving forward before he was even fully upright.

"Seems such a shame to leave you just waiting though," Rani sank to her knees above Sara's head and began kissing and caressing her reddened breasts.

"I, I've never ...."

"Then we'll have to break you in, the right way, not like that worm was trying to." Rani stretched out and began tonguing Sara's pussy. This move also put Sara's head right between Rani's legs and she inhaled the other woman's scent. As soon as Sara began moaning Rani lowered her pussy to Sara's mouth. Surprised, Sara froze; then she tentatively licked. She found the taste to be rather nice and returned for another taste. She slowly copied each thing Rani did to her and was rewarded with moans. Suddenly it was as if a dam within her had burst and pleasure rocked her body as she came in Rani's mouth. She let out a long moan as every nerve in her body tingled.

Rani knelt beside Sara and gently stroked Sara's heaving breasts. She glanced to the left and saw that Dean had returned with the chest and was kneeling beside it in his pose of respect.

"You misbegotten worm, she would have done anything you had asked of her, had you done it right. Since you feel that you have the right to strike a woman though, you pay the price. Where are the keys to the handcuffs? I think I have a little plan for you worm." Rani snapped her fingers and snatched the proffered keys from Dean's hand.

"I'm going to let you go, you're going to assist in the punishment." Rani said as she knelt to unlock Sara's handcuffs.

"Okay ... Mistress." Sara sat up when her wrists were freed and rubbed her arms as Rani released her legs. She moved a bit so she was no longer sitting on the damp spot in the middle of the rug. She watched as Rani grabbed Dean by the hair and led him over to Sara, she shoved his nose into the wetness.

"I did that, not you. Understand? You have no power here."

"Yes Mistress. I have no power Mistress." Rani motioned Sara to pick the belt up and join her behind Dean. After a couple more pantomimes Sara understood her first task. The belt stinging across Dean's ass caused him to jump a bit. Though he had lost a bit of his hardness while Rani had enjoyed Sara he was rock hard again after only a couple more hard whacks with the belt. Sara didn't bother to ease into the force but started out leaving red stripes on his ass each time the leather met flesh. Rani laid her hand on Sara's arm after about twenty lashes and took the belt from her. She caught the loop of the belt around his hard dick and pulled it back between his legs a bit.

"We'll need this out of the way, otherwise he may end our fun prematurely. Dean, go stand in the corner while we talk."

"Yes Mistress."

Rani scooped up the two glasses of wine still on the table and headed into the kitchen. At Rani's command Sara grabbed the bottle of wine and self consciously followed her into the large kitchen. Rani opened the fridge and grabbed another chilled wine bottle from within. They took seats at the island and in answering Rani's questioning Sara explained that she had met Dean on the subway. He had seemed a nice guy, and after making small talk during the ride for several weeks she had accepted when he asked her to impromptu dinner one night. The became more serious but she still had only known him for six months.

"He seemed perfect, enough common interest to give us something to talk about but other interests too so we still had our own lives."

"He's a little perv, but that's okay, we know what to do about that."

"We do?"

"I'll show you," Rani answered Sara. "Speaking of which, we should go check on our little pet." Sara followed Rani out of the kitchen. Dead was still standing in the corner and was not in such a state of excitement. Rani grabbed the belt off the floor and looped it around Dean's neck to lead him back to the play room. Sara brought up the rear of the little procession. The belt slid loose from Dean't neck and Rani wondered over to the far wall where many toys were hanging or otherwise on display.

Sara's eyes grew large as she tried to take it all in. Spaced out across the room were several contraptions she couldn't even begin to imagine what they would be used for. In the corner to her left stood a cage, just big enough for one person but not enough room for them to do anything other than stand.

"Feel free to look around Sara, I'm sure Dean would have brought you back here eventually." Rani said as she returned to Dean. She handed him a small piece of hard leather that was cupped and had leather thongs attached. Dean tucked his now completely flaccid dick and balls into the cupped part and held it there while he spread his legs. Rani stepped behind him, took the top ties and tied them tightly around his waist. She brought the lower ties down between his legs and up then around to his sides before tying them to the leather encircling his waist. She checked the fit and made sure it was very snug and getting rid of any slack in the leather thongs. She told Dean to stand next to the twin bed before she returned to the back wall. Sara wondered over to the door lining the right wall and found costumes of all sorts hanging behind them. She then joined Rani in the back and let her gaze rove over the huge selection of toys. The wall was filled with vibrators, dildos, butt plugs, and strap-ons of all shapes and sizes. There were crops and whips of all lengths and numerous handcuffs. She stopped at one particularly large strap on and gently ran her finger down it. Rani laughed at the sheer lust on her face.

"I don't think you could take that one just yet, but I'd help you work up to it."

"I'd like to try, I mean, just once," Sara breathed.

"Of course, but in the mean time, come here," Rani took her by the hand and pulled her close for a deep kiss before leading her back to the bed.

"Dean, you are encouraged to watch, in fact, move around as you need to to make sure you can see as much as possible. You will not touch your self or us at all."

"Yes Mistress."

Rani gently pulled Sara onto the bed beside her. Rani's lips pressed against Sara's and her tongue teased the seam of Sara's lips. Sara parted her lips and welcomed Rani to explore. Their tongues slid wetly against each other. Sara's hands wondered over Rani's arms and shoulders before settling on her breasts, they just filled her cupped hands. Sara lightly ran her fingertips over the smooth skin then stroked the mounds a little harder. She reluctantly broke the kiss. She licked the taut nipple before slipping her lips around it and sucking as well. Rani moaned above her when she ran her teeth over the bumpy surface. The feel against her tongue was unlike anything she had ever felt before. Sara spent many minutes exploring the firm breasts and learning what caused Rani to moan or gasp. Finally she moved further down so she was laying between Rani's spread legs. Rani waited patiently while Sara softly examined her. Sara had never really looked at girls before and she slowly explored the wet folds, first with her eyes and fingers, then again with her lips and tongue. The sweet taste of Rani's excitement flowed into her mouth. Rani tangled her fingers in Sara's hair and urged her closer. Sara swirled her tongue around Rani's clit before sucking it into her mouth. She gently raked her teeth over it remembering how sensitive she got there after awhile. She slowly slid her finger into Rain's moist canal and stroked the interior walls. Rani flexed around her as an orgasm crashed through her.

After Rani's trembling had abated a bit she pulled Sara up to her and tasted herself on Sara's mouth. Rani then positioned herself so they were laying on their sides in the classic sixty-nine. She pointed at one of the toys on the table and Dean quickly handed it to her, being very careful lest his fingers graze hers. Rani began with the same ministrations that Sara had given her. In no time at all Sara was soaking wet. Rani began sliding the slim vibrator in and out of Sara. Sara gasped and jumped when Rain turned the dial at the base and it began it's pulsing. As yet another orgasm thundered through Sara Rani noticed the toy Dean had placed next to her. It was the next larger vibrator that she had pulled off the wall, average sized and formed to be as life like as possible down to a pair of balls that proved to be a good handhold. Dean would have to be rewarded for paying attention, later. She tossed the slim vibe to the side and began slowly working the other one into Sara. She could sense Dean moving around the bed and assumed he was moving to get a better look at the toy sliding into Sara. He was but first he took the newly discarded toy and placed it near Sara's hand where she could see it. Rani's breath caught in her throat when she felt Sara spreading her lips and sliding the vibe in and out of her. Sara's finger rested over Rani's clit and she occasionally rubbed her finger back and forth. Sara matched Rani thrust for thrust and when Rani noticed she sped up her thrusts.

Dean circled the bed watching the two women pounding away at each other. His cock pressed painfully against the hard leather. His hands itched to undo the leather thongs and masturbate. He knew he dared not though, if he behaved maybe his punishment wouldn't be quite so bad. He wanted to please his mistress, it had just been so long since he'd had control over anything. He was the lowest of the low at work and mistress always made sure he remembered his place in the bedroom. He now feared that she would be so displeased with him that she would order him away. While he had been planning this tryst it had never occurred to him but it had been brought home in one earth shattering moment.

The moans and little cries of the women reached a fever pitch as they both orgasmed. They lay back on the bed, breasts heaving after their exertions. Rani motioned to Dean and he leaned down and slowly pulled the vibrator from Sara and cleaned it then her with his mouth. He glanced at his mistress and at her nod moved around the bed and repeated his actions on her.

12