Turnaround Is Fair Play Ch. 04

Story Info
ML told her husband she wanted two cocks.
11.5k words
3.62
63.5k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers

Turnaround part #4

This story will have at least 6 parts to it. please read the first parts to know what's happening going forward! Thanks for all the nice words about the story and the author!

As they flew home both of them slept most of the way tired and drain from the time they had spent enjoying each other. The 10 days went by rather quickly for both of them once Bill was out of the picture. It seemed more like they had only spent a weekend in the islands.

As ML woke up she stretched and smiled as she felt her body ache from all the sex she had received and given to Rusty. Then her mind drifted to Bill. It was really nice to see him again after all these years. But even more enjoyable was the fact that she finally was able to feel how Bill felt inside her fucking her. She had really enjoyed being the dominant one in the relationship with him too. He was so eager to have her she could have made him do most anything she wanted. She smiled as she remembered her mom tell her, “You’re going to find out that this small little hole and this patch of fur between your legs will have men going crazy to have it. So be sparing with it and save it for the man or men you had affection for. Just do give it away to anyone Marylou.”

She sat up and bumped Rusty who woke up and said, “Are we there yet?” He smiled at her. She took his hand and held it as she bent towards him and kissed him. She said, “I love you Rusty.”

He smiled and told her the same thing. She felt his hand on her leg next to the top of her shorts. She licked his lips with her tongue and said, “Didn’t you have enough these past 10 days?”

He laughed and told her, “I never get enough of you ML! Never!”

She kissed him again and said, “I have to go to the lady’s room be right back.”

He grabbed her hand and said, “hey! I got a great idea. Don’t lock the door I’ll come join you!”

She said, “Rusty! NO! You are so bad! What has gotten into you.”

He said, “No what ML, who. You baby! Now don’t lock the door. OK?”

She went into the small room on the plane they call a bathroom and finished her business. Then she looked out the crack of the door and saw her husband standing there. A big chill ran up her back as she opened the door quickly and pulled him in. They kissed and he said, “Quick, drop your short ML.”

She wiggled out of them and let her panties go down her legs with them. He pulled them off just one of her feet and immediately lifted her up on the sink. Spreading her legs wide he ran his fingers up and down her pussy. Rusty bent forward and licked her snatch tasting a little of the pee left over and her mushy sexual odor. He didn’t stop. He buried his tongue deep into ML’s pussy and licked and sucked her fast and hard! She held his head and said, “ OH Rusty I love how you do that to me!! Oh yes baby! Eat me.”

He was working hard and it didn’t take long before she arched her back and moaned, “Oh yes Rusty! Oh yes baby I’m cumming! Oh you are so good! Ahhhhhhhh! Yesssssss! Rusty!!!!!!! That feels so good. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!”

He continued until she was finished climaxing. He came up and kissed her shoving his cum covered tongue into her mouth. Se could taste her bittersweet juices on it. He placed his arms under her thighs and moved into her. She used her hands to guide his cock into her pussy as he put her feet over his shoulders. She moaned as he pushed and pushed and pushed until he was fully inside her. She held on as he started to pump his hips as he began to fuck her.

She was gone in seconds and as her body rotated on his hard shaft deep inside her giving her a nice smooth fucking! As he moaned a little louder and a voice on the other side of the door asked, “Are you OK in there?”

ML held her hand to her mouth as Rusty smiled and tried to tell the person yes. He said, “Yea I’m OK Must have been something I ate.”

ML hit him and then giggled saying, “You are so bad!! You make me feel so whorish Rusty! Umm your cock feels so good. Harder fuck me harder!”

He then slammed into ML one last time and she felt him begin to pump his cum into her. She felt his cock hard and thick giving her more and more cum! She loved it as he rammed into her pussy again and again getting her orgasm to arrive and she bit his shoulder to cover the scream. She held on tight as their bodies banged against the wall of the bathroom. A few minutes later she opened the door and Rusty walked out like nothing happened. The stewardess looked at him but didn’t say anything.

The door closed quickly as ML cleaned her pussy so his cum would drip out of her hole. She cleaned her face and hands and the sink too. Then flushed and out of breath, she opened the door and saw an old lady smiling at her. She smiled back and turning blood red, as the old lady said, “I see the Mile High Club has 2 new members!”

ML walked a little funny back to the seat and whispered into Rusty’s ear what she had been told by the old lady. He laughed out loud. He smiled as she sat down and told him. He kissed her. She said, “Don’t ever do that again! God Rusty, half the plane knows we were fucking in there. And we almost got caught! I feel like a slut! Hehehe! It was nasty baby so nasty. I loved it Rusty! Thank you it was a great way to end a vacation.”

“I love the way you slammed into me making me hit the wall every time. I’m sure they knew we were screwing!” He laughed and said, ‘And they’re all jealous of me because I have you ML”

She hit him on the arm and he kissed her again. She could feel the remaining cum move around inside her pussy and she felt warm and safe in her husband’s arms as it slowly oozed out the folds of her cunt and on to her panties and upper thighs.

They held on to each other and fell back to sleep. The plane touched down and they got their luggage and drove home. As they pulled into the driveway, waiting at the front door was a huge UPS package. Once inside they opened it and there was a lovely picture of ML standing between Rusty and Bill. The note said, “Just one of the many pictures I took during the time you were all together at the hotel. This one is the nicest of them all. ML you look so beautiful! Rusty it was nice to meet you. Thanks for a nice time. Miss you already, love Bill!”

He said, “This is going in the trash.”

She said, “Rusty! No, it’s a nice picture. Don’t trash it please.”

He said, “OK. But I’m not hanging it.”

She said, “OK I’ll put it in the basement.”

He said, “Yea, maybe it will keep the rats and bugs away.”

She smiled at him and said, “Rusty. Be nice.”

She walked to the basement door and saw the calendar on the refrigerator. She yelled to him, “Do you know you have a doctor’s appointment on the first of next month?”

He said, “Thanks I have forgotten all about it.”

She said, “And I have one on the first of next month myself with my OBGYN! Hope it will be good news.”

She took the picture downstairs and put it on the shelf. She looked at it and smiled as she said to herself, “A picture of my two lover.”

She touched her pussy, as she looked at Rusty and then at Bill. She felt a warm chill go over her as she recalled the way that Bill made her feel like such a whore! She and him had gone at each other that day in the hotel like mad animals! But, she loved it. God she will always remember how he fucked her like a man would fuck a prostitute. It was so bad! She would always remember it the rest of her life. Her pussy was leaking as she closed her eyes and held her hand over her pussy and squeezed it saying, “Nasty whore, all you wanted to do was fuck him crazy! You’re nothing but a fucking slut!” She rubbed he cunt until she heard Rusty say, “Hey ML you need help down there?”

She said, “NO hon I’m coming up now.”

She smiled as she looked at the picture one last time and saw Rusty. She knew how much he loved her. She looked at Bill and knew he just wanted to fuck her again and again. And she knew the days that Bill was around made Rusty upset, but now it was over and she was settling back into her married life, just her and her husband. Or was she?

She came up stairs and started to unpack making piles for the washing machine. Rusty went outside and cut the grass. They settled back into the normal routine a couple gets into after being away on vacation for 10 days. They went to bed early that night and fell asleep almost immediately. They were both extremely tired.

The days pasted and soon it was a new month. This morning Rusty was to go to his doctor to get his testing done for a sperm count. While they had been trying to have a child for months now there was no success. When he arrived he dropped off ML at her OBGYN to see if she was pregnant. He then went to his doctor’s office. This was the day. When he was called into the office the doctor told him to sit down. Rusty looked worried and asked, “So what’s the news doc? Am I OK?”

Dr. Johnson told him, ‘Rusty we have known each other now for a very long time and I have to tell you some bad news. You’re not OK. Your sperm count is extremely low. I don’t think you will ever be able to get Marylou pregnant. In fact, I might as well be completely honest with you. You’re almost sterile Rusty. Now that doesn’t mean you can’t have sex, normal good sex. It just means you might not ever be able to have any children.”

Rusty said, “But doc, ML thinks she is pregnant now. We have been away for 10 days and we had sex every day, sometimes more than once.”

Dr. Johnson said, “Well it’s not impossible Rusty, but it would be almost impossible for you to get her pregnant. But again, that doesn’t mean you can’t have a great sex live with your wife. It just means the chances are gigantic that you’ll ever get her pregnant.”

Dr, Johnson said, ‘Is ML sure she is pregnant? I mean has she been tested?”

He said, “Well no. She not sure but she is seeing her doctor today too, this morning in fact. And the home pregnancy test we purchased said yes!”

The doctor looked at him and said, “How far along is she Rusty?”

Rusty said, “Maybe a 4-6 weeks now, maybe a little more a little less.”

The doctor said, “Well she will know if a doctor tests her. And I hope she and you have good luck. But, if she isn’t let me know because there are some treatments we can try to raise your count like diet and exercise. I’ll wait to hear from you.”

Rusty asked if he could take another test and the doctor arranged it for him at the hospital on Thursday. But he was sure the results would be the same. He told him he could restrain for a few days before the test and that might help. Rusty walked out the office really down in the dumps. He hoped ML was with a child but he was just told he was almost sterile! God how could he tell her this if she wasn’t pregnant? It would make her so sad. Rusty decided to tell her nothing and when she asked he would say he had to take another test next Thursday since the first one was damaged. Then he would wait for her to tell him about her report.

She was standing in the hospital lobby waiting for him. God she looked so beautiful. He felt she was with a child just from her complexion and the way she stood. He took a deep breath and said, “Hey lady. How did you make out?”

Her smile was a mile wide. She hugged him and kissed him deeply. When they separated she said, “You’re going to be a daddy! My due date in August 10th! Oh Rusty!! I’m so happy!”

Rusty tried to smile and did a good job faking it. He said, “Oh ML! That’s fantastic! Are they sure?”

She said, “The test came back positive but they want to run some other test in a week but they’re almost 100% sure I am pregnant. But I knew I was Rusty! I just knew it that night you felt so deep inside you and me shot a huge load of your sperm into my belly baby! It was like I could almost feel the baby moving inside me a few days later. I know it couldn’t be that soon yet, but my imagination was running wild. Oh baby! I’m so happy so happy for us!”

She kissed him hard and hugged him tight again. She said, “Oh Rusty! I'm so very happy baby! But how did you make out? What did the doctor say? I know you’re OK cause I’m pregnant! But what did the doctor say anyway?” She was rubbing her belly smiling!


Rusty said, “Well I have to wait, the testing machine was broken and I won’t know for a few days. But not to worry you are pregnant and since I know how many times we made love over the past 2 weeks, I’m sure one of my little sperm got to your eggs! That is unless some other mystery man or magical spirit got to you first!”

ML tried to smile when he said it but she couldn’t. She looked at him and said, “Mystery man, Magical spirit, what are you talking about baby?”

He took her hand and said, “Nothing, I’m just being a smart ass. Let’s eat I’m hungry.”

They went down the street and sat at one of their favorite places to eat. Each of them smiled and kissed each other as they held hands during the meal. ML looked so happy and could only talk about baby things like furniture and clothing and then she started in on names. She said, “Of course if it’s a boy we’ll name him after you Rusty! But not Rusty, your real name, Franklin. OK? And if it’s a girl what should we name her?”

He said, “Mary. I like that name.”

She said, “Oh Rusty we have to be more creative than that. How about an older name like Rose or Claudia? He smiled and held her hand and said, “Let’s wait until you get the next report and we’re sure ML before we start thinking of names. We have a lot of other things to plan and think about and discuss between us.”

She looked at him and knew he was deadly serious now and she didn’t know why. She said, “What’s wrong. I was sure you would be as happy as I am hearing we were going to start a family Rusty.”

He said, “I am, but. . . “

He hung his head and put his hands over he face. She reached for him and took his hand. She lifted his face and asked again, “What is it? What aren’t you telling me Rusty?”

He said, “Not now ML. I want to get my test results back. Then we can talk. I want to see my test results to make sure I’m OK.”

She said, “Sure. . . . Sure Rusty. Are you OK? Did the doctor tell you something you don’t want me to know? You’re not sick are you?”

He said, “No. I’m OK. Don’t worry. I’m not dying or anything I just want to wait and see how I’m doing. Tomorrow I’ll have them.”

He planned to tell her they were destroyed somehow and he would have to take them over again.

She said, “Well then will you tell me what’s wrong?”

He said, “There’s nothing wrong ML. I’m just worried about my tests.”

She asked again, “What is it Rusty. Please, please tell me.”

He said, “Come on let’s go home.”

They drove home and she continued to ask until he got mad. Then she didn’t ask any more and she was mad too. The rest of the day and night was like that. Soon she was saying, “OK Rusty I promise I won’t ask you again! You know you can be a real ass hole sometimes.”

She slammed the door and sat in the bathroom crying. She was sure whatever it was Rusty wasn’t telling her was bad and involved the baby too somehow. Then the morning came and they went to work. That night he came home and he told her about the lost test and he would have to wait 5 days before he could take it again. The doctor told him to not have sex for at least 3 full days before the test. So that night they made love in the family room in front of the fireplace like a bunch of horny kids. After they had finished he carried her to bed and made love to her one last time filling her with his dead sperm for the third time in 2 hours. She smiled and told herself, “You whore! You love it when someone fucked your pussy like the slut you are. Don’t you?” She drifted of to sleep smiling to herself.

He couldn’t sleep and wondered what he would do if the second test came back low too. He drifted off and had a dream about his sperm and Bill’s sperm racing towards ML. She was lying there with her legs spread wide open and Bill’s sperm was so far ahead of Rusty’s; rushing towards her open pussy there was no contest. As the dream continued ML had both sides of their family and all of their friends in the living room telling everyone she was carrying Bill’s baby! She grabbed Bill and they started fucking in the living room in front of everyone. Everyone was cheering them on and calling her a slut and a whore but she didn’t seem to care. She also didn’t seem to care who was watching her as she fucked Bill not Rusty! In fact it was apparent she loved fucking Bill.

In the dream, Bill’s cock was over 2 feet long. ML took all of it deep inside her pussy screaming with first her want, then her lust, and finally with her rapture as Bull fucked her and filled her with his pure white cum! ML screamed with one orgasm after another.

When Bill shot his huge cum load into her pussy hole, it ran out her cunt and covered both of them completely in white fluid! There was so much of it they disappeared under it. The crowd kept shouting, “Fuck the whore Bill! Fuck the slut Bill

Then everyone looked at Rusty and he was stroking his 7-inch cock. He continued to jerk off until he shot 3 little spurts of cum that seemed to drip rather than shoot out in front of him landing on the floor and forming a small meaningless puddle. The entire group laughed and pointed at him. They were calling him names as they danced around ML and Bill who were still locked together fucking like animals! ML looked her husband and told everyone, “My poor husband couldn’t get my pregnant in 10 days of trying with his poor dead cum! But my long lost lover Bill fucked me once and now I’m having his child! Poor Rusty!”

Rusty sat right up in bad and almost started screaming, “NO ML Don’t!!!” He looked at his wife and saw how very beautiful she looked laying there sleeping totally nude and exposed to him as the covers had been pulled down to her knees. He was going to touch her and start to make love to her and then stopped.

Finally he got up and went down stairs to watch TV! He knew he couldn’t sleep. He went down to the basement so he wouldn’t wake her with the noise. As he sat watching an old movie, called Casablanca, he happened to look over at the picture of Bill and the two of them. His brain didn’t register it right away but Rusty got this very bad picture forming in his mind. Bill and his lovely wife were fucking and she was telling them both how good Bill felt and how much better he was satisfying her than Rusty! She told Rusty she didn’t want his baby she wanted Bill to breed her and make her pregnant!

Finally Rusty shook his head and said, “Stop it Rusty! ML wouldn’t, she couldn’t do that to me, to us!”

But the more he sat there the more he wondered if old Billy boy had sneaked into her pussy while they were all together in that fucking hotel. Finally he said, “How could he? I was with her all the time. And after he left the hotel, we were still always together. I was always there so he didn’t have a chance to get to her enough to fuck her.”

Then he remembered! His voice said the one word, “Golf!”

He stood up and said out loud, “Oh My God. I played gold and left her alone for that afternoon. It must have been at least 5 hours, plenty of time for them to get together! What if it was all planned. What if Bill was still at the hotel or he came back. What if he had the others all working with him! What if she saw him and he was able to get her to fuck him! Oh shit!”

He got up and took the picture and put his foot into it! He said, “I’ll have to wait until Thursday I guess. No sense in worrying about it now. But, I will want a DNA test, I have got to know for sure!”

Thursday came and at the hospital his doctor had arranged for his test to be done while he waited. They put him in a room and he did what all guys do to get sperm, he jerked off. It took an incredible long time because he couldn’t seem to get hard enough he was depressed and worried. Finally he dumped a small load of cum in the jar and handed it to the nurse. She told him to wait! It took about a half-hour to get the results back. They were the same. His count was almost zero.

NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers