Turnaround Is Fair Play Ch. 06

Story Info
Gale & Rusty flew to her home in Florida.
11.7k words
4.11
50.7k
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers

After the baby was born Rusty still insisted that Bill stay out of their bedroom and away from her except when Rusty was with her. He let Bill see the baby as often as he wanted as long as Rusty was there too! He even invited him to dinner once in awhile with them but he never left ML alone with Bill.

A far as he could tell she had settled into this agreement and so did Bill. It was a very hard arrangement for all three of them. But unless ML wanted a divorce from Rusty he told her she would have to live with it! He had all the proof he needed that she had cheated on him already, the baby. There was a baby born by his wife who wasn't his. What more proof did he need to show she had cheated on her husband?

As time went on, ML tried to make Rusty enjoy the new type of sex they were having which was to continue to explore her deepest fantasies. Rusty had purchased an 8 inch vibrator and when he fucked one of ML's holes he would insert the vibrator all the way into her other one. ML was having screaming and multiple orgasms like she had only dreamed about. She would go wild and screamed over and over again as Rusty filled her and shot huge amounts of his cum into and in some cases on to her body. It was always her choice where the cum went. They had been doing it almost every night for about 6 weeks after her doctor told her she could have sex again after the baby came. And the sex only seemed to be getting better for both of them with all the practice they were having.

She had asked him a few more times about adding a real person to their love making instead of that cold hard vibrator. Then about 3 months later, ML actually beg him one night when she was totally emerged with lust and cumming for god knows how many times. But Rusty wouldn't agree. When she asked him in the middle of his orgasm he never really give her a real answer. He said, "We'll see or I need to think about it", or something like that.

But Rusty loved ML and did everything he could to make her happy. So one night after they had made love, Rusty asked her, "If we were to add another person to this game ML, are you sure it wouldn't be more than we can handle? I mean remember what happened the last time to our relationship. What if it has another bad effect on our marriage and us? What if I don't like it and make you stop? These are all of my concerns ML about adding another person to our love making."

She said, "Well it's as much you fantasy now as it is my own Rusty. I must say you have really gotten into all my wishes and I love you even more for it. You have been so good to the baby and me. And the sex has been really great too! Don't you think? OK! If we try it and you don't like it, I promise we'll stop and I'll never bring it up again! We can try something else, I know, we'll try one of your fantasies next. I wouldn't do anything to break us apart Rusty! I swear to you that I'll do whatever you want. But please, could we try it again baby! I really want to feel two cocks in me again. I really want to add that third person again."

She rubbed her stomach showing him that she had regained her figure! She was so dam beautiful and Rusty gave her almost anything he could to make her happy! The DNA test Bill had given them was positive proof that the baby was Bill's not Rusty's but he was raising it as his own. It broke Rusty's heart at first but he was dealing with it. They all talked long and hard about it. And after weeks of discussion, the three of them had just about worked out all the problems and questions. ML knew there would be new problems and questions later on. And Rusty did too.

Bill was looking forward to the future since he was the only one to really hope to gain anything out of this mess. He might finally have a chance to have ML for his own if Rusty and she couldn't resolve all the issues between them, and there were so many! They let Bill see the child whenever he wanted but everyone else was told the baby was Rusty's child. But Bill still didn't like him near ML for any reason. ML was upset that she could see Bill and not be able to have any type of sex with him. There were problems!

Another 2 weeks went by and all she seemed to be talking about was the issue of adding a third person to their lovemaking. She asked Rusty before, during and after sex almost every night. He knew she really wanted to try this again. He had always tried to give ML everything she wanted, but he had just about had enough of her nagging and nastiness.

There were more and more times now that ML was a real bitch. And she usually stayed that way until Rusty let her call Bill or he came over to see the baby. She was creating more problems that always seem to involve Bill. She wanted him over the house to see the baby more and more. But when he came over she was next to him and all over him, holding and touching him and really acting like a whore! Rusty was not a happy man.

Finally ML told Rusty he had to make the right discussion about adding the third person to their sex and soon and she was insisting now that the third person be Bill.

Rusty had made his decision. But, he didn't tell ML. It was going to be a huge surprise for her. Another few days went by while Rusty worked out the coordination of what he was going to do. Then Rusty called her from work one afternoon and told her, "ML! Don't ask any questions. Just do what I tell you. OK? Do what I tell you and you'll get one of your wishes! Now go shave all of your body hair and make sure you're completely bald between your legs."

She said, "Even the little blonde patch on top?"

He said, "Yes, take it all off. I'll be home at 5:30PM on the dot. I want you to go soak in the tub at 4 PM for an hour more or less and use that skin softener I like so much. Make yourself as beautiful as I know you can baby. Put on the thin almost transparent tee shirt and those sheer bikini panties I got for you the other day. Don't put on anything else. Wait for me in the bedroom on the bed."

She asked all excited, "Sounds like you are up to something. What's this all about Rusty?"

He said, "No questions now. It's a surprise. I want you to fix yourself up and put your make up on the way that makes you look like a whore. Wear that real nice but strong perfume too."

She said, "A surprise? What is it?"

He laughed because she sounded like a little girl. He told her, "You'll have to wait ML! But I know you will love it! Now go do what I told you."

She asked and asked and begged but he wouldn't tell her. Finally he had to hang up and she felt her body tingling all over. What was he going to do? What was the surprise? Maybe he had made his decision and was bring home a third person to try it again!

She was totally excited. By 5 PM she had done exactly what Rusty had told her and was sitting on the bed waiting for him watching TV. Her panties were already damp and her nipples hurt they were so hard for so long. And as sheer as her panties were, being wet, showed all of her beautiful newly shaved pussy.

And then she heard the car pull up and a door slam, and then another one, two doors slammed shut. She held her breath as she said to herself, "Oh my GOD! He is bring someone home! He's changed his mind about the last time. He's going to bring Bill back and we're all going to fuck again! Oh My God this is unbelievable.

After the last time she and Rusty fought so much she never would have believed he would take the chance it again. But now, she was sure he was actually going to let her fuck her old lover Billy again!

ML said to herself, "OH god! I can't believe he's going to let me do it again. Rusty is going to let another man, my old lover in fact, fuck me again. And Rusty will be fucking me at the same time. Or, he'll watch if I can get him to cum again fast enough."

She smiled as she remembered the last time. She had Rusty cum twice and drained him. As he went soft, she used all her moves and sex to please Bill as good as she could please any man. She knew she drove him wild because he gave her a ton of cum deep inside her body three times! God that was such a good fuck too!

ML's pussy was actually leaking as the front door opened and she heard him call out, "ML! We're home!"

She held her hand to her mouth and said, "We? He said we! He has brought someone home with him! It has to be Bill! Who else would he bring home to fuck me without asking me first? No one! He knows I want Bill to fuck me again. Rusty told me to dress like this because he wants me to play the whore tonight with both of them! Oh God! We are going to do it again! Tonight I'm going to get my two cocks at one time again!"

She yelled down to him, "Is someone with you? Should . . .should I come down?"

He answered quickly saying, "No! No ML! Stay there we're going to make drinks and then we'll bring one up to you. I have a real surprise for you tonight babe!"

She said, "Is someone with you?"

Rusty said, "Yes and we'll be up in a minute. You stay right there on the bed ML! And wait for us!"

She was so excited as she realized what was going to happen tonight. She hadn't seen Bill in about a month now. ML was getting the hots all over again. She started to get really nervous and scared and excited all at the same time. She had wondered why her husband told her to dress and look like a whore. Now she knew it could only be for one reason. He had decided and he was going to let her fuck Bill again while he fucked her or watched. She was sure Rusty like watching her fuck almost as much as he liked fucking her. He wouldn't admit it to her but a woman knows these things!

She was going to have two cocks in her body again filling her holes tonight! Oh god! He's going to let me fuck Billy again! It's just like I planned and dreamed of, we'll add Bill from time to time only this time I'll go much slowly so I don't piss off Rusty. Soon Rusty will be a regular in our house. He'll come over to se the baby and then I'll get both of these guys to fuck me. Hell I might even tell him to come over when Rusty is working. After a while Rusty wouldn't care if Bill fucked me with or without him there. And each time they did it as a threesome, Rusty would get more comfortable with Bill being there and it would be easier for him to accept. Soon it will be just another way of having fun and sex between them. Soon Rusty would think it was natural for Bill to be with them! After a while Rusty wouldn't care if Bill fucked her with or without him there. Soon she would have Bill back in her life and in her cunt as often as she wanted.

She just had to go easy and slow at first. And after the baby was a little bigger they might even go out together and let Rusty watch the kid. But now, she would have two men to fuck and she would stay married to Rusty! Ml said to herself, "This is going to be so fucking great. And I'll be sure to make Rusty know for now, just how grateful I am to him for giving me this special gift! And I'll show Bill how much I want to fuck him!"

Her pussy was soaked and leaking as she heard Rusty saying as they walked up the stairs, "Yes, we had it done last year. Cost a mint but worth every cent. Three or four people can sit in it easily! And the whirlpool is the best they make. State of the arts, you'll, no, we'll all have to give it a try tonight."

ML heard her husband laughing and knew he was talking about the huge bathroom and the gigantic bathtub and hot tub combination that they just installed. She heard him walking up the steps. With each step her husband took, ML was getting more excited and scared. The thrill of wondering what was going to happen was making her shake. As Rusty came into view she smiled as best she could and said, "So. . .so who's with you Rusty?"

He said, "An old friend ML."

Now, she was sure it was Bill. But when the head came into view behind her husband, it was the head of a woman. She had long straight jet-black hair and eyes. She was beautiful and looked part American Indian. Her skin was darker a little reddish and her face was haunting as she looked right at ML. They both smiled when they saw ML's shocked look on her face. ML asked, "So , so where is our guest? Who is she?"

Rusty said, "This ML is our guest! This is Gale and she's a long, long time good friend of mine. I dated her before I met you ML. You'll never guess where I saw her. At the bank! I was there last week and imagine my surprise when she tapped me on the shoulder and asked me if my name was Rusty?"

We talked over lunch for 2 hours. Then she had an appointment and left after giving me her number. God ML it's like you and Bill! I haven't seen Gale in a 100 years. Don't she look great?"

ML looked at Gale who stood about 5'5" and was very shapely and toned. Her body was athletic and she had on a small pair of dark blue shorts and a white tee, which was cutoff just below her full breasts. ML could tell she didn't have on a bra since Gale's hard nipples poked out against the fabric of her shirt. Gale smiled and held out her hand saying, "So you're Marylou the very lucky lady who married my Rusty! Very nice to meet you Marylou."

Rusty said, "Oh call her ML everyone does."

She said, "Nice to meet you ML."

ML put out her hand and shook it softly and easy as she said very low, ‘Yes. Nice to meet you to Gale."

Rusty said, "Gale has decided to move up here for the summer ML. She has her home in Florida where she lives most of the time. She decided to come back to her hometown and spend 2 or 3 months here during the hot Florida summer. I haven't seem her in 10 or 12 years. But you know she looks just about the same. Maybe a little thinner. Isn't that great? Now we both had an old friend around!"

ML just looked at Gale and said, "Yea great Rusty! So why are you here with us Gale? What brings you to our house tonight?"

She saw Gale looking her over with her very sharp and bright eyes. She smiled and before Rusty could say anything, she said, "Very nice outfit ML. I especially love the wet panties!"

ML put her hands in front of her crotch as Rusty said, "Yea Gale, I got it for ML last week right after I had lunch with you. I felt she would look great in it. And, I wanted her to be dressed for the occasion. What do you think?"

They both laughed as Rusty lifted ML's top exposing her round firm breasts. She slapped his hand and said, "Rusty! Not while Gale is here."

Rusty said, "See how good a shape she is after having the baby?"

Gale laughed and said, "Oh don't worry ML, I've seen them before. But you do look very good, I bet you work hard to get yourself back that way. Good for you!"

Gale looked at Rusty and said, "She has no idea does she Rusty?"

He smiled and said, "None! None at all Gale. ML, Gale is here to be our third person tonight. I decided the minute I saw her in the bank a week ago that I would ask her to join us. I had lunch with her a couple of times this week and told her all about what we have been doing and what our fantasy was regarding adding a third person to our sexual games. Remembering that you said it was now as much my dream as it was yours to have a third person in our bed, I figured since you had your long lost lover once I would have mine. Well! Gale was thrilled that I asked her and she said yes right away! Besides she always wanted to know who the lady was that snatched me away!"

ML looked completely shocked. She said, "Can I talk with you in private for a minutes? Gale make yourself at home we'll be right back."

She pulled Rusty into the bathroom and said, "When I told you I wanted a third person I was referring to another man, not a woman Rusty. You knew that! What would I do with another woman when I want to add a second cock not an extra pussy. What have you done?"

Rusty smiled and said, "You had your other cock ML. Now I think it's only fair that I have another pussy. Besides, if I know Gale she'll warm you up too! She was the most sexy and kinky girl I ever knew. I'm betting she'll make love to you better than most men and besides it's my fantasy too remember?"

She was burring up and said, "Stop saying that!" She walked around the bathroom for a minute and said, "Well I won't do it Rusty. You‘ll have to get rid of her if you want any sex tonight. God what do you think I am?"

He smiled and said, "I know exactly what you are ML. You're a whore! A conniving, plotting, married whore who only wants me to agree to let you fuck your old boyfriend Billy! And do it so I won't get mad and divorce you. You want your cake and eat it too ML! I'm not a complete fool baby! I know what you have been planing and thinking and what you want to do with old Billy! If you ever want Bill again with my approval, along with me together filling your holes than you better cheer up and work with me here tonight with Gale. Then and only then will I approve you having Bill again as a third. Understand baby?"

She just looked at him and knew he was serious. Just then Gale came into the bathroom completely nude. She smiled and took ML's hand. She said, "Don't worry ML! Rusty told me all about your dream and while I don't have a cock believe me when I tell you I can get you off better than most guy, except maybe Rusty here."

Gale laughed and took Rusty's hand too. She walked them back into the bedroom. She looked at ML and said, "God ML your body is so fucking hot. Rusty I know why you married her now, she's beautiful. Rusty, why don't you get undressed and sit this one out for a little while? I think I would like to get to know your wife a little better. I'll let you know when we need you baby!"

Rusty laughed out loud and started to drop his slacks. And as he did, Gale pushed ML back on the bed and lifted her top exposing her full round breasts again. She smiled down at her and said, "Now just relax ML. Have you ever done it with a female before? You know you have unbelievable breasts and you nipples look so good! Have you ever felt a woman lick them for you?"

ML stuttered and said, "I. . I .. . no Gale. No woman has done that."

Gale said, "Well baby tonight's your lucky night!"

Gale moved her head down and covered ML's right breast with both her hands and squeezed it. As she pushed against ML's breasts with both hands, it became more of a peek than round. ML's nipple was already sticking up. Gale lowered her mouth over it and sucked on it. She heard ML whimper a little. Gale squeezed and rubbed ML's breast as her tongue began to tease and lick all around the tit. She used her teeth and bit ML's hardening nipple pulling on it. Then she would flick her tongue over the tip back and forth quickly. Gale was listening at ML's breath as she took fast and deep breaths.

As ML sucked in the air, Gale sucked the nipple harder. ML cried out softly as Gale continued to suck the nipple as she ran her hand down ML's beautiful body. She moved her hand down and cupped ML's wet pussy over the sheer bottoms. Gale could feel how mushy it was and she knew ML's was very wet and ready with anticipation.

ML was looking at Rusty who was standing there watching his wife being made love to by another woman. ML saw his cock super hard already. Gale ran her hand over ML's mound and then under the sheer bikini panty. She moved her hand very slowly between ML's wet pussy lips and stroked it. Gale removed her lips from ML's nipple and said, "Would you look at this Rusty! She is wet as hell already between her legs. Here help me remove her panties so I can help this poor sex starved woman."

Rusty laughed and said, "Here, let me do that Gale you have your mouth full!"

He moved between his wife's legs and began to rub and lick his wife's wet pussy as Gale went back tonguing her breasts and nipples. ML moaned as she felt Rusty's mouth cover her slit and pressed into her hole. Gale moved down her body sucking and licking as she went. When Gale was next to Rusty, she ripped off the panties around ML's ass and cunt. She let them hanging around her left foot. She then opened ML's long beautiful legs!

NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers