Turnaround Marriage Ch. 01

Story Info
Sheri tells how sex with her brother-in-law changed things.
10.1k words
103.5k
77
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 10/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These chapters taken together span the following genres on this site: erotic coupling, incest (heavy), group, romantic, lesbian, anal, mature, and loving wives (heavy dose). Because of the overall nature of my sister-in-law's autobiography, all chapters have been posted under Loving Wives, but know that the other stuff is there too.

I enticed my sister-in-law Sheri to tell how her family started to swing with mine, and how they broke out of their marriage malaise with a lot of incest and group sex play that expanded to include many people over the couple of years she writes about. Because I was part of it, I wrote my recounting about the start of their transition inSisters, Friends and Lovers, Chapters 19 and 26 particularly. I got a lot of fan mail wanting to hear more about these relationships, particularly my time with my niece Lori, thus I asked Sheri to write up her description of events. Read Sheri's account and you'll get more details of our interaction (including daughter Lori and me), particularly at my wedding. Sheri asked that I publish it in a few readable chapters as I did for Sheila's memoir (seeSheila's Adventures in Adult Videos, also published under my name by girlfriend Sheila's request). Here's Sheri's story. Regards, Steve

* * * * *

I had an itch, and my husband Doug wasn't doing much to scratch it despite my nagging and throwing myself at him.

After over twenty-two years of marriage, I'd finally woken up and realized I was unhappy about our relationship. Doug treated me as a personal servant and convenience, although I know he'd deny he ever felt that way. He took everything I did for granted. I did the laundry, shopping, cooking, and most of the interaction with our two children - Lori, 19, and Arthur or Ace, 18, all without a word of thanks or expression of appreciation. Hell, my kids were in great relationships with boyfriend and girlfriend respectively, and I felt certain they were getting more loving and appreciation in a day, including sex, than I got all year. I was a pretty, vital, vivacious, forty-three year old woman; didn't I deserve a little lovin'? I guess I needed more sex and attention than Doug did.

Lori was fashion model pretty: long brown hair with beautiful tones in it, a cute face with a happy smile most of the time, and a pleasing and resilient personality. Now that's not just a mother talking. One of the local photographers spotted her a couple of years earlier, and started to use her for some of the fashion ads he shot for a local department store. Of course, I went with her for all her photo shoots. Lori had a wide circle of best friends and hundreds of Facebook friends. She had a guy she'd gone steady with for almost two years. Lori was a sophomore at a local college studying business.

Ace is handsome and smart. Girls swoon over him, and I've had to tell more than one aggressive teenager to not call on our home phone line to try to get his attention. He is tall, athletic, square jawed, six-pack ripped, and has a kind personality with low ego needs, so he doesn't go around thumping his chest. If I were a high school girl or college freshman I give him my soul and my virginity to be his girlfriend. He had one girl he'd gone with for three years, and I figured at the rate they were going they'd eventually get married because they were so compatible. Ace had just started college in a nearby Chicago suburb.

I worked full time for an advertising agency in Chicago, a forty-five minute commute on a good day. Fortunately, I could do some of the work at home; so I avoided the rush hour commute as often as possible. I had mastered hyperbole, so I wrote a lot of the copy for our clients' radio, TV, Internet, and all other media. I was so good at my job I'd been elected the youngest partner in the growing firm.

Doug was a financial guy - brokerage, insurance, investments, estate planning and all that kind of stuff. He was always taking courses, and if he wanted he could have a string of initials indicating his credentials that would wrap around a business card six times. He is handsome, at least to me; wears glasses that make him look like the movie version of Clark Kent, and he'd be my Superman, if only he'd pay me some significant attention and fuck my brains out a couple of times a week. We were way below average and I found that more than frustrating. When we dated he was all over me several times a day, but over time ... well, you know.

I'd started what I guess was my mid-life crisis about a year earlier. I woke up to find myself pudgy, jaded and sometimes bitter in my feelings towards Doug, and thus we were slowly heading towards some rocks in our marriage. I went on a diet and changed our family's eating habits so we all lost weight and looked more healthy. I joined a gym and also started to do Yoga. It took a year but I lost almost thirty pounds. If I say so myself, I looked hot again. I started going to a spiritual center and increased my sensitivity to those around me and the spiritual skills I wanted to exemplify - things like compassion, love, forgiveness, and gratitude. I still have a long way to go on all fronts, but I mellowed somewhat on my feelings about my husband. I also realized I had to take the first move to fix things.

Consequently, I started to pay more attention to Doug. I figured if I ramped up how I interacted with him, he'd do the same for me. I was partly right, and I persevered. I tried to get him to go on date nights, but was only about thirty percent successful. I suggested we read books and discuss them together - a failure at best. I tried many times to seduce him, but again ended up feeling I was his convenience and not the love object I wanted to be. I made his favorite meals, arranged great social events that I knew he'd like, and a hundred other things to engage him more and to spice up our relationship. I gave him a 'D-' as a report card.

I talked to dozens of other women and even a couple of family and relationship therapists about what was going on. I accepted my own role in allowing things to get to where there were. I also felt vindicated in my feelings about Doug, but still had few ideas about how to move things out of the box we were in.

I had decided I needed some kind of confrontation with Doug, but I wanted him where he couldn't get away by going to his office or claiming he 'had' to do some project on our home, his usual excuses for not confronting things.

Doug told me he had to go to Boston for two-days of meetings at Fidelity Investments. I announced that I was going with him, and we'd see a little of the city while we were there, and that we were staying over the weekend. At least he agreed to the company and the weekend without thinking much about it, nor with any excitement about spending time with me. Was Ithat hard to take? I'd find out that weekend.

Doug had a brother Steve (who was nice enough to post this memoire on Literotica for me). He's about six years younger than Doug and me, and lived in Cambridge, right next to Boston. We'd had an email from him informing us that he'd gotten engaged, so I also thought it would be nice if we dropped by to meet his fiancée and a potentially new family member while we were in Boston. To save money, a topic dear to Doug's heart, I hoped we might stay with them for the weekend nights. I left it to Doug to make those arrangements.

Briefly, we went to Boston and while Doug worked I did museums, played tourist, ate in quaint little restaurants, and enjoyed half a day at the hotel spa. Friday night, we decided to see Steve and his new fiancée. Doug had forgotten to call his brother, so when we arrived it was a complete surprise. Nonetheless, we were welcomed.

When we got there Steve wasn't due for another hour or so on a flight back from Denver. Doug and I had a somewhat awkward meeting with Steve's fiancée and her two sisters, who we learned lived with them. After observing the apartment, particularly the bedrooms, it was clear to us that they also slept together, and I assumed that meant that they also all had sex together. I felt sort of strange about that fact, even a little shocked at first.

Lest I freak out my husband, I hid my feelings, but after a few second thoughts, I liked the idea of one guy taking care of three women and felt it also was especially 'hot.' I assumed that Steve was more attentive than Doug; I figured that he must be to attract three beautiful women who could each have any man they set their sights on.

We didn't mention our conclusions about their intimate relationships until Steve got home. I guessed that Doug was scandalized by the foursome arrangement, but then I also knew that once in a while my husband had a sexy thought. Certainly when I checked his browser history on his computer I could see that he'd invested a few minutes on some porn sites or this Literotica site.

After the ice was broken and we were comfortable with each other, our conversation with Steve, Fran, Sheila, and Ally quickly turned to the living arrangements and lifestyle of the four of them, except I quickly discovered that even more men and women were involved. I felt pleasantly shocked and turned on at the same time. Doug just looked shocked. I was beginning to think about not going home and staying with Steve and his girls; maybe he'd accept me.

I learned in that discussion that Steve and the three sisters had gone to a Tantric Relationship Workshop for a long weekend and learned some great relationship and lovemaking techniques and philosophies. In my mind I heard 'Tantric Sex Workshop' and from then on I started to think about the uplifting intimacy a man and woman could share with such a mixed physical and spiritual approach to sex. I suddenly wanted that every day of my life.

The girls waxed eloquent about how Steve had learned how to make love for hours on end, cum repeatedly, recover quickly, plus how to give dozens of orgasms to his partner. Sheila called him a love machine; Ally, a sexual superman; and Fran, every woman's greatest dream. Steve was modest but I could tell they were underestimating what he could do making love to someone. More than that, however, was the deep and spiritual connection he made with his love partners. Oh, I was so needy for just this I also cried.

I was entranced and the more we talked the hornier I got. The last orgasm I'd had was that day after I jilled off alone in our hotel room after the morning in the spa. The one before that I couldn't remember because it had been so long. No wonder I felt horny.

Doug started to poo-poo the idea of the workshop and the relationship stuff, and I finally snapped. I bluntly told my husband in front of the others, "I'm NOT feeling loved. WE are going to go to one of these Tantric Sex Workshops, and WE are going to rejuvenate our relationship or else YOU'RE going to have to get off your ass and find yourself another woman. I'VE had it with your indifference, taking me for granted, and lack of passion." I groaned and had started pacing Steve's living room as I ranted. Doug's mouth dropped open. I realized I was sandbagging him, but I was finally at my wits end. This was the start of my confrontation.

I went on in a stern tone. I whirled and pointed at Doug, "I've felt more love in this apartment between Steve, Fran, Sheila, and Ally since we arrived than I've felt in the past year from you - maybe longer. It fills the air and it's so refreshing." I turned to Steve and on impulse asked, "Would you make love to me? Don't you think I'm attractive and deserving of male attention?"

As that question hung in the air, Ally sidled up closer to Doug. She teased, "If you're available, I'd love to have you make love to me. I like you. Will you, please? Huh?" Doug looked shocked at her bold request, and pissed at me. His head jerked around from Ally and her proposition, to my ultimatum and me. Ally put her hand down by Doug's thigh and started to seductively rub his leg getting close to his equipment. I almost laughed because I knew she was teasing him and trying to lighten the mood. That said, I thought she might be serious. She kissed his cheek.

Steve looked worried, and I could tell he didn't want to upset either his brother or me by how he responded to my request to make love. The look he gave me, however, proved to me that he thought I was desirable. My heart beat faster. Steve politely suggested that Doug and I iron out our own relationship first. I felt great that he'd left the door open for us to make love. I wanted Steve right then - I wanted that spiritual connection and lots of orgasms the other women had talked about, but I figured I'd have to wait, if I could get him at all. Steve then winked at me, and I knew he wanted me too. Oh, be still my heart.

I started to chastise myself for my sudden thoughts about sex outside my marriage, but I was feeling desperate. I wanted love and I felt such love from Steve. My shift in thinking just proved it to me. I wanted some BIG changes in my life. Tonight really was a turning point. My boss called times like these 'crunch time.' I thought I'd know by the end of the night, or the weekend anyhow, whether I'd stay married.

Doug balked at my seductive question to Steve, and he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door. He autocratically informed me that we were taking a walk to sort out a few things. I loved it. This was the man I married, albeit at a young age. He acted decisively and obviously had concern for me and my thoughts and actions. Before that instant, I thought I could have fucked the entire Air Force in front of him and he wouldn't have noticed or cared. He pulled me across the condo living room, out the door, into the elevator, and then out the door of the building. It was a mild evening.

When we got to the sidewalk, Doug challenged me, "What are you doing propositioning my brother? Are you mad?" He sputtered but couldn't really organize anything further to say.

I stomped my foot and ranted, "No, I'm fed up and desperate. I'm fed up with you and desperate for love ... or even just some caring sex from someone like Steve. He must be good; you heard the testimonials his girlfriends each gave him."

"I don't care if he's good. You're my wife."

I blunted stated, "And I'm a short timer unless something changes in our relationship. Do you understand?"

Doug guffawed, "You're just going through a phase." My hackles rose when he said that. I thought I'd spit fire, but I tried to contain myself.

I did say in a voice that carried my tension, "It's a phase I've been going through for the past decade - maybe most of our marriage. You don't want a wife; you want a servant - someone that cleans your shit, cooks, and runs errands, and tends to your children, plus also brings home some bacon so we can live a nice lifestyle. Occasionally, you need a prostitute to have sex with. Honey, I love you. It's not too late, but WE have got to change something major starting today ... tonight ... right now. Otherwise ..." I didn't finish the threat; I just let it hang there ominously.

"I do love you." Doug suddenly sounded defensive.

"You say that, but consider your actions. How have you shown me you loved me recently - and I mean over the past few years?"

"I ... I ... I brought you to Boston with me so we could spend some time together. We go out occasionally. I gave you flowers on our anniversary."

"Ahem. I insisted that I come with you on this trip becauseI wanted to have exactly this conversation. If we'd done it at home you would have run away and found an excuse to hide somehow, like all the times before when I've broached the subject. And, I'm the one that has to drag you along for date nights when you let me, or try one thing after another to get some physical loving with you. Lastly, I'll give you one point out of a hundred for remembering our anniversary, except that was two years ago; you forgot this year. It was a nice card, though you forgot to sign it."

After a silence, Doug pleaded, "What do you want me to do?"

I was mad and stomping along the sidewalk a pace in front of him. "Wrong question. What doYOU want to do to preserve our relationship - to put some vitality and passion back into it? Anything? If you don't care, and I really wonder if you do, then I'm going to rethink the rest of my life."

Doug stammered, "I ... I ... don't want you to leave me. I guess I want to change things really dramatically as you imply. I'll take you to the Tantric Workshop, for one. If you want to fuck my brother, I suppose I'd let you." There was a tone of reluctant compliance in his voice, not at all what I wanted. I didn't want to force him into something; I wanted him to want to do it.

My hackles rose further, and I stopped walking and turned to him. I practically yelled, "You'd LET me? UGH! Am I your chattel? Do you OWN me, so youallow me to do some things and not others, like a little kid? I thought we were equal partners in this marriage. What happened to that concept? Ugh!"

Doug complained, "That's not what I meant. I'm just trying to think outside the box." After a pause he asked, "Would our having sex with someone else shake things up?"

"Hell, yes," I replied, now quite sure of myself. At least I had Doug's attention. I went on, "Do you know how I would feel if you had sex with someone else - one of Steve's lovers? Ally; who I think made you a serious offer, although Lord, knows why." I decided to discount Ally's teasing to see how he responded. We took a few steps in the direction we'd been going.

After a thoughtful silence, Doug said, "No, I guess I don't."

My answer surprised even myself; "I would feel glad that you'd found someone to share yourself with. I would vicariously enjoy the passion you felt, if I could get you to talk about it with me. I would hope that the change in pussies would stimulate you enough so that you'd pay more attention to mine - like at least a couple of times a week ... but more often would be preferred. Would I rant and rave and have a hissy fit about your cock being in someone else's vagina, absolutely not, I promise. Please fuck Ally ... or anyone. Just DO SOMETHING!" My voice echoed down the street between the brownstone buildings we were walking past.

Doug stopped walking and looked at me to see if I were serious. I was.

He asked, "And how would you want me to respond if you fucked my brother?"

I smiled because I could feel I was getting through to Doug. I responded softly, "I wouldn'tFUCK him. I wouldmake love with him. I love Steve and always have, and to tell the truth I've always been physically attracted to him. He has people skills and is a nice man. I would want you to applaud the pleasure he brings me and that I bring him, and not feel particularly jealous - although a little would be nice because it would show that you care about losing me. I'm not sure you care at this point."

I went on with my tirade, "I would want you to see how the change in my relationship with Steve excites me and carries over into our relationship and how it invigorates OUR marriage. I want you to want to turn me on even more than he does; yes, I want you to compete for me. I want you to see that I have a sexual and passionate side to me that you've completely forgotten about, and that you want to find again. I want you to make an effort to woo me, and to fuck my brains out, to love me everyday with all your heart in a way that shows. I want every one of my female friends to be jealous of me because of how loving and attentive you are. I guarantee I'll return the favor tenfold. God knows, I've been throwing myself at you, and I'm ready to give up because I don't get any response. You've been like a brick wall. I want you to want us to do sexy and illicit things together and share in the experiences, lust and love. How's that for starters?"