Turned into a Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
Timmy enjoys Jack by himself untilt they are caught.
3.2k words
3.97
61.9k
29

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 07/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final part to my story. Enjoy

-Mirax

*

I awoke in the morning to Jennifer's urgent voice.

"Timmy, wake up," she was saying. I looked up groggily at her.

"What, no, let me sleep more," I tried to snuggle closer to the warm body next to me. Warm body... What did I do last night? I closed my eyes, thinking back to the previous night and remembering all that had happened. The warm body next to me must be Andy then. I moaned when I remembered how amazing his cock had felt in my ass. My abused asshole was sore and throbbing.

"Timmy, we have to go now," Jennifer said more urgently as she gently shook me.

"Sure, sure, whatever, I'll be out in a minute," I said, waving her off. I felt her touch disappear and a moment later the door to the bedroom shut. I let out a sigh, wondering what was so urgent that we had to leave now. I had given up on making any decisions in our relationship; it was simply easier and more fun if I let her have total control.

I leaned over Andy and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He blinked up at me and a smile played across his face.

"Hey babes, you looking to have some more fun already?" he said, grinning at me. I smiled back at him, shaking my head.

"No, Jennifer and I are leaving," I said sadly. "I had a good time last night."

"Me too," he said, stroking my hair. "I have to say you look well fucked." I giggled, he sure knew how to make a woman feel good. "Will I get to see you again?" I smiled, enjoying the feeling of being wanted.

"Of course, call me," I took a pen from the nightstand and scrawled my number onto his palm. I lifted it to my face and kissed it, breathing in his manly scent. "I'll be waiting your call." Grinning, I leaned down and kissed him. Then, without a glance back I swung out of bed and left the room.

Jennifer and I must have looked like two little tramps as we stumbled out of the house in the early morning. It was barely six o'clock and I'm sure I hadn't gotten more than 5 or 6 hours of sleep that night. Jennifer looked just as tired as I but it was apparent she didn't want to be around much longer. I waited until we were in the car before I spoke.

"So why did we just rush out of there?" I asked.

"I don't like dealing with Jack in the morning. He's not a very nice person, especially when he is waking up. He might have a big dick and my pussy sure loves what he does with it but I've learned to get out as soon as I could in the morning. I left him a note saying I had to get you home to your parents." I nodded my head in reply. We sat in silence for a while as she drove. I didn't ask where we were going and she never bothered to say.

"What do we do now?" I said, finally breaking the silence. I didn't look at her, instead stared out the window, watching the city slide by.

"I don't know. I'm a slut, you know that now. I can't help that I love cock so much. You're kinda a slut now too. We could still be together, if you want. Two sluts together, taking cock after cock. Sounds like the perfect life."

I snorted, she couldn't see the grin on my face. She was right after all. I still loved her and I think I loved her more now that I knew what she was really like. Truth was I loved last night and would do it again in a heartbeat. If she wanted to stay together, I'm sure we would have some more awesome adventures.

"Yeah, last night was pretty fun. I guess we could try staying together, see how it goes for a few weeks." I didn't tell her that I loved her. I didn't want to complicate our relationship at this point.

Ten minutes later we pulled into my house. There were no cars in the driveway, my parents having left for work. My sister, home on summer break from college, must have left early too. The beach was a good hour away and I thought I remembered her saying she was gonna take a trip down there with some friends.

The entrance to the house was partially concealed from the street by a row of hedges and a tall tree in our front yard. It made it easy to sneak in without any neighbors seeing us. We hurried all the same. Once inside we headed straight for the bathroom. Jennifer took a minute to unlock my cock before we jumped in the shower together and began washing each other.

I loved the feel of Jennifer's soft skin under my hands. I took my time making sure her luscious boobs were clean and then slid my hand between the cheeks of her ass. She moaned in pleasure as I teased her pussy and clit, my hand brushing lightly across her vulva.

I stood behind her and ran my soapy hands up and down her arms and legs. When I got to her wrists I gently grasped them and pulled them behind her back. I pushed her firmly up against the wall, pinning her arms. She moaned lustily and pushed her ass out, inviting me to play with it.

I stroked my cock with one hand while holding her fast with the other. My cock was throbbing in anticipation. Slowly I let my cock slide into her pussy from behind. She let out a low moan as I entered, pushing back a little to get me deeper. I stood still for a moment, enjoying the feeling of her pussy wrapped around my cock.

Slowly I started to pump into her. I knew she wanted a hard fucking up I held back and teased her with just the tip of my cock, slowly pushing it in and out. I wanted to hear her beg for it.

I didn't have to wait long for it took only a few minutes before she was trembling with uncontrollable lust.

"Fuck Timmy, just fucking pound my slutty pussy," she groaned out.

"What's the magic word?" I teased, purring in her ear and letting my tongue slide down her neck.

"Oh fuck, you're gonna get punished for this later Timmy, please please please fuck me," she cried out, trying to push back harder on me.

"As m'lady wishes," I whispered as I shoved my cock hard into her. She let out of scream of ecstasy and started babbling incoherently. I was fucking her hard and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out for much longer. Her pussy was tight around me and I could feel the familiar sensation of an approaching orgasm.

Suddenly, her pussy muscles started to spasm and tighten around me as her orgasm consumed her. I followed right behind, spurting my cum into her quivering cunt. I released her hands and we sank to the floor of the shower together. She lay against me with her face buried in my chest. She was sobbing as she clung to me, telling me how much she loved me and how she doesn't want me to leave.

I let her babble while I softly stroked her hair and the soft skin of her back. Soon she calmed down enough to look up at me. Her eyes were red from crying but she looked beautiful nonetheless.

"I love you too Jennifer," I said softly to her and bent down to kiss her. She kissed me back like it was the last time we would ever kiss. "This is the way we are love. Two sluts who love sex. The last two days of been the best of my life. I don't know what I would do without you now, Jennifer. You are my Mistress. Besides, I thought you said I never make you cum?"

She smiled up at me. "I lied, you make me cum all the time. I just love to humiliate you, it makes me so hot." She reached over and turned the shower off. We stood up, dried off and ran naked to my room. It was cold and Jennifer jumped into the bed, snuggling under the covers. I followed her but scooted down until I was between her legs, my face level with her naked pussy.

I stuck my tongue out, licking up between her lips. I could still taste a trace of my cum. Her clit was hard and sticking out. She moaned loudly as my tongue grazed it. I teased down her pussy, kissing, sucking and nibbling at the lips. She whimpered, trying to rock her pelvis against my face. I stayed away from her clit, intending to tease her until she begged for me. She started to leak juices. They ran down her pussy and began to collect around her asshole. I sank my tongue down there to lick her backdoor. She groaned loudly.

"Oh fuck, lick my asshole you nasty slut," she commanded. I obeyed her, shoving my tongue up her ass. I fucked her tight hole until her breath turned ragged. I pulled back and resumed my teasing of her pussy. She cried out in desperation. "Timmy! Let me cum please."

Deciding to have mercy, I wrapped my tongue around her clit and sucked hard on it, nibbling with my teeth. She screeched in delight, lacing her hands through my hair and grinding her cunt against my face. I sank my nails into her ass to hold her still and sucked hard on her clit. With a scream she came, thrashing around on the bed. Sweat pored form her face and neck, her chest heaving. I ate her through two more minor orgasms before I crawled up to cuddle next to her.

We fell asleep like that; Jennifer on her back and me snuggled up to her side, an arm thrown over her stomach, my head on her shoulder.

It was noon when we woke up. I eased out of bed and snuck off to the bathroom to pee. When I returned Jennifer was sitting up in bed, naked, brushing out her long hair. I stood for a moment, admiring her beauty, wishing I were as beautiful as she when I dressed up. She smiled at me and pointed at the floor in front of her. I guessed she was in control once more.

I knelt before her and took the nail polish she held out. Carefully, I applied the pink polish to her toes. I made sure to clean each toe with my mouth before I applied the polish. From my position between her legs, I could see her glistening pussy. Jennifer finished applying her makeup while I did her toes. Once I was finished she stood, handed me the makeup bag and ordered me to do mine, before leaving the room to make some calls. I sat at my desk and juggled her mirror and makeup, meticulously brushing on each product.

She returned when I was just about finished, fixed a few things and pronounced me fabulous. I smiled, enjoying her praise.

"Stand up and bend over the bed," she ordered. I jumped to open, my naked ass presented to her. She slid a cool finger into my anus. I groaned as she wiggled it against my prostate. A moment later it disappeared only to be replaced by a plastic object. She slowly inserted the toy. It grew thicker as it entered and I realized it was a butt plug. When it was all the way in she told me to get dressed. I bent to the task, my ass felt stuffed with the large intruder in it. I dressed in the shirt and miniskirt with no panties.

"All right, Jack's coming over, he should be here any minute," Jennifer said. "I gotta run to the store for a few things so keep him company until I return."

She kissed me quickly and left. I heard the car pull out a moment later. Nervously I waited, wondering what I was supposed to do when he arrived. I had a feeling it would involve my ass or mouth.

Jack's car pulled up not a minute later. He walked into the house without knocking and sauntered into my room. I hung my head in shame, not wanting to meet his piercing gaze. He stood in front of me, not saying a word. He grabbed my hair and through me abruptly to the floor. I whimpered on my knees before him.

Jack undid his jeans, pulled them off and sat on the bed. He spread his legs and waited. I didn't want to make him angry and immediately got to work. My mouth on his thick cock. I knew why Jennifer loved his dick so much. It had to be at least three inches wide. I was busy sucking him off and never heard the front door open. Suddenly there was a gasp from the door. We both looked up to see my sister staring at us, frozen in shock.

Jack spoke for the first time. "Oh, hello there, I'm Jack. You must be Timmy's sister. My you are certainly a beauty," he said.

"Timmy! What are you doing!" she gasped out. I hung my head in humiliation. "Oh my god that is a huge cock." She walked into the room, her eyes locked on the throbbing dick in my hands. "Can I touch it?" she asked Jack. He nodded, a smirk on his face, and pushed me to the floor away from him. I whimpered in disappointment.

My sister, Kelly, knelt where I had been, wrapping her soft hands around Jack's thick member. She stared in awe at the monster in her grip. She stroked it lightly up and down and watched it twitch. With a groan of delight she leaned forward and sank her mouth down around the bulbous head. I could see the pleasure in her eyes as she gazed with longing up at Jack.

Jack soon tired of her blowjob. "I need to fuck you slut," he told her. "Kneel on the bed." Kelly jumped up to obey him, kneeling on the bed and pulling her jeans down. Jack grabbed me by the hair and bent me over. He violently yanked the butt plug from my ass, replacing it with a vibrator that he turned to max. He sat me down in the chair next to the bed and secured my hands behind it. I was trapped with the toy buzzing happily in my little sissy pussy. My little dick was throbbing with need but I couldn't touch it.

Jack stepped up behind Kelly and unceremoniously slammed himself into her wet cunt. She screamed in pleasure, pushing herself back onto him. He seized her hips, plowing into her. Kelly sobbed in delight. They fucked for about ten minutes while I sat watching in agony as the man that had made me a cuckold ravaged my own sister.

Jack pulled out before Kelly could cum. She lay on the bed, whimpering, begging him to let her cum. He ignored her, walked over to me and untied me. He planted a dildo on the seat of the chair, securing it with tape so it wouldn't move. Then he removed a small bottle of powder from his pocket. He sprinkled it liberally onto the dildo and then forced me to sit on it before tying my hands behind the chair again.

My asshole, already loose from the vibrator and butt plug, greedily took the large toy. I sat still for a moment while Jack wrapped a rubber band around my balls, stretching them painfully away from my cock, wondering what the powder was until I started to get a feeling in my ass. It was hot, and suddenly I got the uncontrollable urge to scratch. Jack must have put itching powder on the dildo. I cried in despair as I realized this. Slowly I lifted my ass from the chair and forced myself back down onto it. It only slightly reduced the itching. I began to fuck myself, not caring if my sister was watching. My cock was straining to cum, red and throbbing in the air. Tears trickled down my face as I fucked myself savagely, trying to reduce the itching in my anus.

Jack laughed as he watched my torture. I pleaded with him to give me mercy but he simply grabbed Kelly's panties and stuffed them into my mouth, securing them with more tape.

"Please Jack, let me cum," Kelly moaned from the bed.

He sneered at her, "If you want to cum, you need to fuck your brother."

Kelly looked at me nervously before getting off the bed. She straddled my waist and sank down onto my throbbing cock. I thrust myself up into her as I tried desperately to relieve the itching in my anus. Kelly raised herself up and we met in the middle. She thrashed wildly up and down on me, cumming almost immediately. My cock tried to cum but the rubber band kept me from shooting. I screamed into the gag, pain searing through my balls to combine with the orgasms my assault on my prostate was producing. Kelly rolled off me, sated, to fall asleep on the floor.

The powder continued to torment me and I started to loose sense of reality. My stomach ached as I was racked by dry orgasms. A steady stream of precum ran down my cock to pool between my thighs.

"Timmy, Timmy!" I heard in the distance. I looked up groggily, searching, seeing Jennifer. I heard someone begging to be released, to cum, to get away and realized it was I talking. Jennifer rushed over to me but suddenly Jack was there, holding her back. She clawed at him, trying to get to me, to let me out. But he held her back, threw her on the bed and started ripping her clothes off of her. She screamed at him to stop but he refused.

Her clothes came off in pieces. She tried to get away but he held her down on her stomach, forced himself between her legs. He had both her hands trapped behind her back and was trying to shove his dick into her ass. She looked back at him, pleading for him to stop.

The look of fear on her face twisted into agony as Jack found her hole and shoved himself in. She let loose a terrible wail, tears cascading down her cheeks.

Suddenly the room was filled with people. A large man raced across the room and careened into Jack. They both fell to the floor and I recognized my father kneeling over Jack, slamming his fists into Jack's face. I noticed someone at my side. It was my mother, undoing the bindings around my wrists. I stumbled towards Jennifer as my hands came free. We collapsed together onto the floor, crying and holding each other.

My father had stopped beating Jack, who lay twitching on the floor. I couldn't discern much of what else was going on. Jennifer and I clung to each other, I knew that whatever else would happen, if I had Jennifer with me we'd be all right.

The End