Turned Tables

Story Info
A women explores her dominant side.
1.3k words
4.27
45.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came prepared. In my bag are wonders you'd never dreamed of. You will experience them tonight. Tonight you will become my pet.

I went on ahead to our room to 'powder my nose' and you bought it. You probably thought I was going to slip into something silky, slinky. Girly. In the room, I quickly set to work. I opened my bag, placed my new equipment where they needed to be.

I began to imagine carrying out my plan as I undressed. The look on your face will be priceless I concluded as I dressed in the outfit I would greet you in.

Everything is complete. I await your arrival. Trying not to begin without you. I contemplate playing with my toys, but I am patient.

You open the door and find me on the bed, not in some seductive lingerie ready to be held and caressed, but wearing harsh black leather. Straps of it around my neck, my arms, my legs, holding my flesh intact as if I would fall apart if I wasn't bound by the dead animal skin. I stand and approach, you still standing in the hallway wondering who I am. The mask on my face betrays nothing of my intent.

I walk to you confidently, something new you haven't seen before. Tonight is my night. I reach you, place my head on your should and kiss your neck while I push the door closed. As soon as the lock clicks shut I grab you and push you to the bed, tugging at your clothes. You understand and disrobe as you walk, eyes on me, wondering.

Your naked body excites me, my nipples are erect straining against the leather of my corset. My pussy aches with fire.

You sit on the edge of the bed expectantly as I approach, you notice the strip of leather in my gloved hands only as I bring the blindfold to your eyes. You start to say something but I shush you as I tighten the leather strap around your head. You pause your protest as you continue to wonder what is going on.

My pussy is getting so moist knowing what I intend to do. You will be mine so soon. So very soon.

You can feel me wrapping some kind of bracelets around your wrists and I can tell by the way your head moves, you want the blind fold off so you can see what I'm doing. I wrap similar leather around your thighs and have to ignore your vice as you begin to ask questions. Your imagination is starting to get the best of you.

Mine too. I trace a leather finger across my panty and delight in the sensation. I push you back on the bed and sit on your chest pinning your arms beneath my legs. Leaning forward I brush my leather clad breast against your face as I reach under the pillows. You gasp as you soon feel the leather being wrapped around your neck.

When I get off of you, you protest the lead that is attached to the collar, demanding that I stop at once. I wait until you reach for the blind fold before I yank on the lead. The lead runs to the head of the bed, down the wall and back to the foot. Pulling on it causes you to jump towards the pillows head first, on your knees, your hands at your neck, trying to rid yourself of the collar.

My pussy is soaking my panty as I pounce on your back. I grab your hands from the collar and pull them back behind your neck and latch the cuffs together, effectively leaving your hands unable to do anything.

I then attach the two thigh straps together and tie them to your collar with a shot length of rope. I tie off the collar's lead to the dresser across from the bed. You can't move from this position now.

You are almost mine.

I can take my time now. I ignore your protests, half muffled by the pillows, but annoying just the same. I reach into my bag and crawl up the bed to you. I whisper into your ear as I place the ball gag in your mouth, "I'm going to fuck you."

I tie the gag tight as you squirm, trying to get free. The sight of your has me reeling. I lay back on the bed beside you and tease myself through my leather panty. I grab a rubber dildo out of my bag and probe myself with it. My body responds to my teasing as you writhe next to me. Your helplessness excites me. I pull me panty down and pull the dildo into myself. My vagina is as wet as it can be.

"This dildo is going to fuck both of us tonight!" I bring myself to near climax, shouting my lust all the while. I end before I expend myself. I want to save that until later.

I leave the bed, and I'm sure you can hear me as I get the harness ready. You've stopped moving and seem to be listening intently. I took my time finding just the right harness. This one accommodates two dildos so the wearer can have some fun as well as the intended recipient.

I slide the inner dildo into place and slowly draw it into myself as I pull the harness on. It is a decent fit and I make sure it is secure, pulling the dildo as far into me as it can go. I am nicely filled and I pull at the external dildo and can feel that it works as intended. Every pull, nudge or vibration on the one would translate somewhat to the inner one.

As I come up behind you, I can hear you mumbling something negative.

Your mumbles turn into muffled yelling as you feel the lube fall on your ass crack and trickle past your anus. My desire makes it easy to ignore you and I happily let the entire bottle of lube cover your crack. You start shaking as I press the dildo against you and run in up and down your ass, gliding smoothly as it picks up the lube. It feels wonderful translated into me. I spend a few minutes letting you get used to the feeing, your protests are somewhat less now. Do you think I might end it here?

I grab your ass cheeks and press the tip of the dildo on your anus, gently at first, your panic causing you to crawl as far as you can on your knees and elbows until your head hits the wall. I slap your ass

with my glove, "Bad boy!", and follow, plunging the dildo into you.

Your shriek as my head forces it's way into your virginal ass nearly makes me cum. My pleasure startles me and I stop inserting into you. I let you and myself catch our breath before fully entering you.

You alternate between yelling and panting as I ram into you, fully, each stroke long, my hips hitting you. Rhythmic vibrations up my vagina. I keep the momentum gong strong until I orgasm. I pump as I embrace the new sensation. My first orgasm as I fuck you. I don't want it to end.

After a minute or two I am spent, my legs are beginning to weaken, the effort has been great. I unbuckle the harness and extract the dildo from within me. I collapse into the chair sitting facing the bed and watch as you fall on you side, whimpering, your arms and legs bound, a rubber dildo still hanging out of your ass.

I never knew you could be so much fun. The sight of you so vulnerable continues to excite me as I lean back in the chair, I begin the caress my breasts, and a leather glove slowly reaches for my clit...