Turning Fifty Ch. 2

Story Info
Maggie goes to the ballpark and hits a homerun
1.8k words
4.39
73k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maggie2002
maggie2002
173 Followers

Ronnie called me Monday, and invited me to a Chicago Cub’s game on Friday night. She guaranteed the private suite would be full of hot single men, and there was always a party or dinner after the game.

I asked her how to dress and she said sexy. Sexy was getting to be my favorite style. My divorce was only six months old but Ronnie was out to prove that the last part of my life could be twice as much fun as the first part.

I called for an emergency hair appointment. Some things a woman just has to work harder at as she gets older. Then checking my clothes decided a shopping trip was in order and left early to shop.

I wanted something that said hot. I found a great under stated slip dress and jacket. It came just below my knees with a swingy skirt was a gorgeous red that shouted this is a lady and she is hot. It was perfect.

Ronnie and her toyboy Stuart picked me up right on time. When he looked at me, I knew I was a hit. Ronnie just laughed, and complimented me. She had been responsible for my first date as a divorced woman and several other interesting sexual escapades. I owed her a lot.

The game was great. I was a little disappointed in the choice of available men. Not that I was expecting to be laid, but it would have been nice. I was just thinking of going home when the team and their friends showed up to say hello. One of them was Pete, a friend of one of the pitchers.

He seemed to be uncomfortable with the whole crowd. I gravitated over and sat down. I knew I had to introduce myself. He was about thirty; he had long black hair, beautiful artist hands, and was very tall. I love tall sensitive men.

“Hi Pete, my name is Maggie. They are mostly are all talk you know.”

He smiled at me and asked if I was all talk?”

Maybe I had misjudged this guy? I went for it. “What do you mean all talk? So far all I said was Hi?”

He scooted over and said “Yes, but I have been watching you since I got here and your body language says, Come and Fuck me.”

I blushed and tried to stand. He slipped his hand over mine, and gently held me there, as he said, “Please don’t go, I wanted to meet you.”

I asked him “Why?”

He smiled and it almost melted my heart it was so beautiful. “I want to take you somewhere and talk of beautiful things. I want to kiss you and make slow, wonderful love to you all night long.”

I stood and held out my hand. We found Ronnie and said. “We’re leaving. I’m on Pete’s way so he is going to see me home.”

Ronnie grinned and leaning over whispered in my ear. “I’ll call in the morning to hear the details but not to early.”

We called a cab, turns out Pete didn’t have a car. I asked, “if he wanted to go to a restaurant, or if wine and whatever at my house would work.” He was all for wine and whatever at my place so that’s where we headed.

Once the driver had the address Pete pulled me to him and claimed my mouth as his. His kiss was long and demanding and swept me away into that maelstrom of desire that makes life so worth living. He took my mouth, then using his hands captured my breasts, and we traveled a path of deepening desire that steamed up the cab windows in the fall’s chilling air. My dress saturated with his saliva, my nipples aching from his attention left me anxious for much more when our cab finally stopped.

Pete paid the cabby. He entered the lobby laughing. I asked what was so funny? “The driver refused a tip seems we were so hot he got off just watching us.”

I couldn’t help thinking how far I had come. The idea of the driver jacking off to our steamy scene sent chills of desire down my spine. I molded myself to Pete and wiggling my hips against his body I said, “Gee and we were just getting started.”

He showed me what I did to him by taking my hand and wrapping it around his long engorged cock. I licked my lips without thinking. I wanted that buried deep inside me and soon. We hurried to my condominium. I was on the ground floor with a beautiful view of the Lake.

We slowed down but not for long. We opened the doors to my patio, to smell the water and feel the chill of the night air. Pete removed my clothes with slow meticulous care. I urged him to go faster and tried to help. He gently swatted my hands and kissed my mouth quiet.

“You are sweet lady, a gift. Gifts must be savored and opened with delicate care appreciating each and every important part as it is revealed.”

I stood quietly as he removed my dress, and then removing my shoes went after the nylons and the garter belt. Kneeling on the ground he took my foot and softly licked and sucked it with long wet strokes of his tongue. Suddenly I sat down hard on the back edge of the sofa. This was making me hot. Every lick and kiss was going straight to my molten center of desire. I was dripping by the time he finished one foot and moaning for him to do something anything.

I tangled my hands in his hair and said “Do something please.” Looking up, he smiled and said, “I am.” He started up my leg on the inside of my ankle. He would gently bite and then softly suck where he had bitten. I never knew feet, ankles, and legs could be so erotic. When he finally reached my inner thighs the smell of me was everywhere. The first taste of me he looked deep into my eyes smacked his lips and went back for more. I was so wet my juices were running down my thighs for him to enjoy. All this before he ever touched the female parts of me that were quivering with desire.

I sighed in satisfaction thinking “finally.” He fooled me and started down my other leg when I moaned in frustration he laughed. He said “and there is still your belly, your breasts, your back, your mouth, your eyes, and your ears.” I wasn’t sure I could last and said so. He guaranteed me it would be worth it.

When we finally got into the bedroom almost an hour later, I finally got the chance to undress my slow, delicate, careful lover. I was so aroused I could hardly talk and almost not walk. He had brought me to the edge of climax repeatedly refusing to let me fall. I don’t remember ever being so wound up.

He made me go as slow undressing him and he had been when undressing me. Asking me to kiss each inch of skin as it was revealed. To kiss and love his nipples as I would wish mine to be done. To massage his back with my breasts, and to kiss and lick, each inch. Somewhere along in the kissing I got the point. This was making me as hot as what he had done to me and his breath and his heartbeat told me what it was doing to him. We were in a place and time all our own. I’m not sure if the building had been burning down that we would have noticed.

Finally I unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants and pulled. His rock hard erection popped out and softly hit my mouth. I opened it. He was wide, thick, and wet. He tasted sweet, he tasted tangy, and I pushed as deep as I could to take as much of him as I could inside.

He tangled his hands gently in my hair. “Open as wide as you can and lay me on your tongue.” I did. “Now don’t do anything until I tell you.” I waited. He gently started moving in and out of my mouth pushing further with every stroke. “Take a deep breath and trust me to allow you more of them.” I did and he slid down my throat and I didn’t even gag. It was the first but not the last time I treated a man to this pleasure. It felt as good to me as I know it did to him. He moaned and said, “Suck me please now.” I did. Within several strokes, he was spurting warm liquid love down my throat and I was swallowing it all. He stayed there until almost breathless I beat on him to let me up. He quickly pulled out leaned in kissed me and then he took my hands and covered his amazing cock whispered huskily, “Make me hard, it is time to love you.”

I did, and within minutes, he was ready. He pulled me to my feet then softly pushed me down on the bed pulling my legs up and over his shoulders. He was deep inside me with one fluid stroke burying himself to his warm pulsing balls. I groaned in the feeling of utter satisfaction. He was inside me, he was mine.

“Now we make love,” he said and started to move slowly in and out. Each outward stroke caught at my pearl of desire and urged it to come along for the ride. Each inward stroke pushed up deeply until it bumped against my cervix. No man had taken every part of my pulsing tunnel of love and made it respond to him as if it existed for only him. I climaxed and then I climaxed again and then it seemed like there was no beginning and no end until he joined me whispering “This time for us angel mine.” I felt the heat, saw stars, and felt pleasure unlike any in my life.

I had heard of multi orgasmic women. Read about the possibility of so much pleasure you could cry out for it to stop, or feel you might die from it. Pete showed me it was possible.

Finished he remained deep inside me and turning us on our sides, we slept.

I woke up to the sunshine and Pete was gone. I didn’t have a last name or telephone number. I did have a beautiful note thanking me for a glorious night of love. I hope he desires more. I certainly would welcome him with wide-open arms. If not He was an experience of experiences and I definitely will treasure him.

Copyright 7/22/02 all rights reserved

maggie2002
maggie2002
173 Followers