Turning Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suewatcher
suewatcher
1,665 Followers

Wanda's cunt lips were big, and her clit huge. The black skin which comprised her pussy lips was extremely dark and contrasted sharply with the large pink head of her clit.

Wanda's eye's met mine.

"Tanning nude is the only way, otherwise the tan lines show when we pose. I told you Karen he wouldn't mind. You don't mind, do you Tim?"

"Really honey it's just us, I hope your not upset," Karen slurred.

"No, no it's fine with me." I said with a laugh. Wanda kept her legs spread, and I felt myself going hard.

"Wanda brought the Campaign and orange juice over and one thing led to the other. I don't know how good this is for my training though. I'm pretty drunk."

"I can tell." I answered.

"All work and no play isn't good either. In any event dear go to the frig and bring out another bottle and some OJ Tim." The last being more of a command than a request. I got up and tried to disguise my hard on.

"Don't forget a glass, sugar. Oh and pour a couple of shots of that 1800 Cuervo."

I was getting things together when, all of a sudden Wanda walked up behind me and grabbed my still hard dick.

"You know I thought you were hard when you got up, out there. This black pussy has you hot don't it?" Wanda's strong hand forcefully squeezed my dick and balls.

"Wanda, Karen might." Wanda squeezed harder making me wince with pain, my legs feeling week. Wanda had pulled me against her with her free arm in a semi-bear hug. Her hot breath, smelling of wine, breathing huskily on the back of my neck.

"That's not my question, why is your dick hard sugar, just answer the question."

Incredibly my dick seemed to respond to her forceful grip.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes I like your pussy."

"That's what I thought," she whispered hotly in my ear, giving me goosebumps. Then spinning me around, I faced her. She had heels on again and was taller than me, as I looked into her face. Wanda wasn't beautiful, but in that moment I found her irresistible.

The next thing I knew she was kissing me, her arms pulling me tightly against her. I could feel her hard body pressing against me, her breasts incredibly firm. Her tongue entered my mouth and I kissed her passionately, grinding my dick against her rock hard thigh.

"That's better," she said. "Now let me give you a taste of this black pussy, kneel down sugar and don't worry about Karen, she ain't coming in here. Kneel down sugar." I knelt before her, my face passing between her big tits, the smell of coca-nut oil filling my senses. I was hard as a rock with excitement, so hard my dick ached.

Wanda pulled a chair out from the breakfast table and place her heal adorned foot on the seat, spreading her gaping woman hood before me. Grabbing the back of my head she pushed my mouth toward her engorged clit. Wanda's clit seemed even larger close up. I lapped at her clit gently with my tongue, the musky sent of her pussy filling my nostrils.

"That's right sugar, lick that clitty, you like that black pussy don't you."

I nodded affirmatively as I continued lapping at those huge cunt lips.

"Now suck my clitty sugar, suck it hard." I sucked her clitoris into my mouth. At two and a half inches long it was like a small cock. With both hands on the side of my face she held me firmly in place as she started fucking my mouth with her clitoris. What was crazy was how Wanda's clit grew hard and extended. I knew I was making her feel good and became even more turned on. Wanda pushed my face away from her wet cunt and looked down at my face.

"Undue your pants sugar I want you to play with yourself. Hurry now."

I fumbled with my shorts.

"Good now take your under ware down and drop them down to your knees." Wanda looked down at me and smiled as I complied with her request. My dick throbbed I was so excited.

"Good Timmy, now play with it. that's it," she said as she guided my face back to her enlarged clitoris. Wanda pumped and pushed her clit into my mouth and said, "suck it sugar, that's it, bring me off, make me cum."

I was so excited I moaned and began to ejaculate. Cum shot out of my dick and on to my hand. Wanda sensing my orgasm pushed her clit even harder into my mouth. Rocking her hips hard against my face to the point of hurting me.

Suddenly I felt Wanda tremble as she came hard. "Oh sugar that was a nice one." she said releasing my head and looking down at my shrinking dick.

"I don't know about that dick of yours but you do have a sweet mouth," She chuckled as she grabbed the tray with the bottle of Champagne and tequila off the counter and walked outside. I struggled with the mess of having cum on my hands and penis while my shorts were down by my knees.

I went into the room changed into a bathing suit and joined the girls outside.

The girls were in the process of doing the shots when I pulled up a chair. Karen coughed a little on the booze.

"God I'm drunk, this can't be good for training. Honey I think I'm a little drunk." Karen giggled as she held up the empty shot glass.

"Timmie, be a sweetie and get us another shot sugar." Wanda said handing me her shot glass with a wink.

"Oh and take them shorts off when you come back here, it's not fair us being naked and you dressed. Right Karen?

"That's right." Karen chimed in.

When I returned Wanda had moved her chair closer to Karen"s. Pulling out a tube of tanning lotion, Wanda told Karen to turn over so she could apply the lotion evenly.

"Wait before you turn over lets do these shots, and you big boy drop the shorts." Wanda said, as the girls did the shots and watched me pull down my bathing suit. I took the lounge chair opposite Wanda next to Karen and sat down.

"I can put it on myself Wanda," Karen slurred.

"That's no fun, besides you need to put this on evenly or it will look streaky. Wait till you feel this stuff on your body. They put stuff in here that makes you tingle all over. Your going to love it. Now turn over."

Karen turned over on her stomach and Wanda began applying the lotion, starting at her feet. Wanda's powerful hand's rubbed the lotion into Karen's legs, massaging the lotion in careful to avoid missing any spots. When she started working on the back of Karen's thigh's Karen remarked that she could feel a light tingling sensation that she claimed felt good.

"Well what about the massage girlfriend?"

"Oh that feels good too."

"It's important we don't miss any spots," Wanda said as she rubbed the lotion with both hands first on one leg then the other. with each stroke her hands moved up Karen's inter thigh closer and closer to her pussy.

"Open up honey," Wanda whispered as he hands bumped Karen's pussy. Kare's legs parted as Wanda skillfully rubbed her inter thighs.

"They make some of this lotion that is really strong. this is mild, how do you like it?"

"Hmmmm," Karen mumbled. My dick was getting hard just watching Wanda work on Karen.

"Have you been putting the cream on were I told you?"

Karen nodded her head.

"You have been rubbing it on right here." With that I saw Wanda place her thumb on Karen's clit and rubbed it gently.

It seemed like it took a moment for Karen to react.

"Wanda what are you doing," she said coming up on her elbows and clamping her legs together.

"Nothing honey, just having some fun is all. Tim you don't mind do you. Look Karen Tim is sporting a hard one!" Karen looked in my direction. My penis was hard.

"All men love watching girls together, don't they Tim?" Wanda questioned. I sat there nodding my head like a dork.

"Karen relax let me finish your back and Tim why don't you make a Champagne run honey." With that as my cue, I got up and went into the house got my keys. Then going into the back bedroom I peeked out the blinds. I was a few feet from were the girls were lying. Wanda was now working on Karen's shoulders, then finishing with the back of Karen's arms tapped her back for Karen to turn over. The window was open and the girl;s were right below were I was standing. Karen wanted to finish putting on the lotion but Wanda nodded her head and continued applying the lotion, starting on Karen's feet. Methodically she worked her way up Karen legs.

Then Wanda said something that shocked me.

"Karen is Tim good in bed."

"I think so, why do you ask," Karen chuckled.

"Just that he's not to big in the man department."

"He's plenty big for me," Karen said defensively.

"Don't get upset Karen, I was just asking. Can I ask you another question, have you ever been with a black guy?"

"No." Karen responded as Wanda massaged the lotion on to her feet.

"I want to tell you something but don't want to cause a problem, it's kind of delicate. So what I'm about to tell you has to remain between us. Do you think Marcus is good looking?"

"Yes," Karen said . Wanda was slowly working her way up Karen's calf's.

"This is the part I need your absolute secrecy, it seems that Marcus has caught Tim staring at him three or four times in the locker room."

"What, what do you mean."

"Marcus said it was probably nothing, but there has been a few times when Marcus has caught Tim staring at his cock."

"Really." I could see that Karen was taken aback by the revelation, for that matter so was I.

"Has he ever said anything to you about being attracted to men, he does seem a little feminine."

"Feminine, I never really thought of Tim as feminine, he did mention that Marcus was really big, but." I could see that Karen was confused and the liquor wasn't helping.

"God he told you that, why would a guy tell his wife that another man was hung. I guess if I were a gay guy and saw a man like Marcus I would be attracted to him too. He is hung like a stallion."

At this point I didn't know what to do, I didn't know if Wanda was making all this up or relaying something that Marcus said so I just listened.

"That's what Tim said. You know I joked with him about that. That he was gay checking Marcus out and he got all defensive. God you think he could be." Karen was trying to take it all in as Wanda kept up the massage. Wanda worked the lotion into Karen's thighs, spreading her legs gently as she did.

"I don't know, his penis is small and so are his balls, not that that makes you gay. But if he's looking at another guy's cock, well, maybe he leans that way. I noticed that earlier when I was putting lotion on you he didn't even get that big when he's hard. Most black men would have tried to join in immediately."

Karen didn't respond, I could tell she was thinking things over.

"You think he's small, I mean I always thought he was enough for me. He always makes me cum Wanda."

"With his mouth I bet."

"Well yeah, but." Karen never finished her sentence.

"Well if he ain't gay then maybe he's a cuck. You know one of those guys that get's off seeing his wife have sex with another guy."

"My god I never thought of any of those things."

"Enough about Timmy, I know someone with a really big cock who likes you."

"Who?"

"Alfonso."

"And how do you know that?"

"That he likes you or has a really big cock?"

"Both," Karen giggled.

"He told me for one and Alfonso and I use to go out. We're friends now but at one time we were pretty close. Talk about a lover, my god can that man fuck. he has the most beautiful cock, thick and black. Once a woman tries that cock she's hooked. I have a DVD of him in a movie"

"Movie, DVD, how come you're not together anymore."

"I started seeing Marcus."

"God Alfonso is handsome, in a bad boy sort of way," Karen said in her deepest voice, Wanda's massage taking her into another world.

Karen's eye's were closed and as Wanda neared Karen's pussy she seemed to clench her legs together. Wanda skirted Karen's pussy but not by much. Then started on Karen's stomach. Gently she worked her way up Karen's torso till she arrived at Karen's boobs. Karen's nipples were clearly extended and hard, this was not loss on Wanda.

"Have you noticed how the cream makes you sensitive." Wanda caressed Karen's tits, massaging the lotion into her skin. Wanda passed her hand over Karen's nipples, once, then again. Karen's nipples were rock hard. Karen's nipples are super sensitive so I knew she was turned on. Wanda whispered something then leaned over and kissed Karen.

The kiss was nothing more than a peck on the lips. But Wanda was now pinching and pulling on Karen's nipples. Karen's eyes were open and she was staring at Wanda's black fingers working on her nipple's. My dick was hard again. I couldn't believe my eyes, Wanda was seducing my wife. It was the most exciting thing I had ever witnessed. Wanda leaned over and kissed Karen. This time Karen responded passionately. Karen pulled Wanda down on top of her wrapping her arm's around Wanda's broad shoulders. Wanda worked her powerful thigh between Karen's legs. The women were intertwined, touching each other when Wanda lifted up and fed Karen one of her black nipples. Wanda held her tit as Karen hungrily licked and sucked her nipple.

"I'm not the first girl you've been with am I?" Karen glassy eyed nodded no.

"Was she black?" Karen again nodded no, as Wanda again fed her the thick black nipple.

"You and I are going to get along great Karen," Wanda said in triumph as Karen hungrily sicked her tits. Wanda then reached between Karen's legs and ran her fingers over Karen's slit. Even from were I was watching it was clear Karen was soaking wet. Wanda worked one then two fingers into Karen's wet cunt. With her thumb Wanda rubbed Karen's clit driving Karen absolutely wild to the point that I worried neighbors would hear Karen have her first orgasm. Wanda then proceeded to work a third and finally a fourth finger into my wife's gaping hole. Karen body seemed to convulse with the strength of her second orgasm.

Wanda worked her hand in and out of Karen's pussy. Each time she plunged her fingers into Karen cunt, I could see Wanda forcefully lift Karen's ass off the lounger. I thought it would hurt Karen but it had a completely opposite effect.

"Oh Wanda, god your fucking me so hard, Harder, fuck me harder."

"Don't worry baby girl this is just the beginning."

The entire scene had me so excited I too came for a second time that day. What happened next blew me away. Wanda removed her hand from Karen's pussy leaving a gaping whole. Then Wanda stood up by the lounge chair and spreading her legs reached down and exposed her big clit. Wanda then swung a leg over the chair so the she was straddling Karen's face.

"I have something for you baby," Wanda said, then spreading her large pussy lips I watched as Karen's tongue flicked out licking Wanda's clit. Karen seemed insatiable as she devoured Wanda's big clit. Wanda's powerful body dwarfed Karen's as she pressed her cunt down on my wife's face.

Holding Karen's hair she began grinding down forcefully. "That's it baby suck it hard, yes baby girl, I knew you wanted this pussy ever since the night of the show. Ahhhhhh that's it I'm cuming.

Cum dribbled on to my swimsuit as I squeezed and pumped my dick. I continued watching and stroking my dick as Wanda rubbed her cunt on Karen's mouth. Wanda's pussy seemed to cover Karen's mouth and nose completely.

Karen tapped gently on Wanda's butt several times, then the taping became more urgent.

"Not yet baby girl, not yet, suck it harder make me cum again,"

Wanda commanded. With her powerful hands she held Karen's head against the lounge chair. Karen's body was twisting one way then the other. I realized Karen couldn't breath. All of a sudden Wanda lifted her pussy off of Karen's face. Karen immediately gasped for air.

"Light headed, good, now touch yourself." I could see Karen had a glassy eyed look as she peered up at Wanda. Karen's hand dropped between her legs and she began rubbing her clit.

"Now we're going to do it again, this time I want you to cum, but you have to trust me okay." Wanda looked over her shoulder to check Karen touching herself.

"Here honey let me," Wanda said obviously not satisfied with Karen touching herself. Wanda again inserted three fingers into Karen's wet cunt.

Then with her free hand she placed her cunt lips over Karen's nose and sat firmly on her face. Wanda began working Karen's pussy feverishly at the same time commanding Karen to suck harder

Thirty seconds then forty five seconds went by then Karen tapped Wanda's ass. Karen began bucking up against Wanda's hand each time Wanda forced her finger into her pussy. At the same time Wanda's eye's seemed to roll back into her head as she mashed her cunt into my wife's face.

Both women were clearly in the throws of an orgasm when I came for the third time. This time just a few drops dribbled out of my shrinking dick, but the orgasm was strong. Outside Karen began thrashing violently. I wasn't sure if it was an orgasm or just her need to breath.

Wanda had Karen's ponytail pulled hard so that Karen was pinned beneath the huge woman.

"Just a little more baby girl, that's it, there it is I'm cumming, I'm cumming baby girl." Wanda moaned as she arched her back and forcefully ground her pussy into Karen's face. Karen's thrashing continued but to a lessor degree, almost coming to a complete stop before Wanda freed her.

"You okay, how was that," Wanda asked.

Karen could hardly speak as she gulped air. Realizing the girls would be expecting me, I immediately took off to the store. I was only gone a few minutes, but when I returned Wanda was gone.

I found Karen inside taking a shower. When she finished she walked into the bedroom wrapped in a towel.

"So did you enjoy the show,"Karen said as she dropped the towel and walked over to were I was sitting on the side of the bed. Karen's skin had already turned a golden brown, her hair was wet, she was beautiful.

"What do you mean," I said playing dumb. That didn't work. Dropping the towel Karen reached for my crotch and started rubbing my penis.

"Tim, Wanda told me she saw you watching us. So don't lie, now were you watching?"

"Yes."

"Did you like seeing me with Wanda?"

"Yes."

"Did it make you hard?"

"Yes," I said as my dick grew firm. This was the fourth time that day and my penis was sore to the touch. Karen squeezed my balls causing me to wince.

"Did that hurt baby?"

"A little."

"I'm sorry baby but I need some of this right now," Karen said, firmly squeezing my penis this time.

"Take off those shorts." Karen was still quite intoxicated and unusually demanding. I dropped my shorts. Karen pushed me back on the bed and with one quick motion grabbed my dick and mounted me. My penis slipped into her wet slit with little effort. Karen felt stretched after her tryst with Wanda.

Karen got up on the balls of her feet, her favorite position, so that she was squatting over me then looking between our bodies she started sliding up and down on my dick. She seemed out of control and became frustrated that my semi hard dick kept sliding out of her pussy. Having cum three times in the last four hours there was no way I could sustain a hard on and when I slipped out soft a third time Karen rolled off of me.

Nothing was said, so I got up to get a beer and when I returned Karen was sleeping. It was early so I called a friend and went over to his place to catch a college game on TV. I got home late, half drunk and crashed.

The next morning I woke with a splitting head ache. Karen was already up in the kitchen cooking up some eggs. We drank coffee and made small talk. I asked her about the cream she and Wanda had mentioned. I found out it was a testosterone cream which would help build muscle. I also learned it could cause clitoris enlargement and sensitivity, which explained Wanda's protruding clitoris.

suewatcher
suewatcher
1,665 Followers