Turning the Tables

Story Info
Clare gets a woman when her husband tricks her.
2k words
45.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxslack
maxslack
18 Followers

I had never really forgiven my wife, Clare for her last episode. We had come to the agreement that she could find someone and fuck them once a month, she had done but had secretly contacted them through an agency; you see my wife Clare has an obsession with big dicks, really big dicks and they have to be black. We have hired a guy in, we have set up cameras to film the sex sessions and we have even had a mass gangbang where four black studs took turns in fucking her. She was desperate to have some more big cock loving but I had put my foot down. Occasionally I would treat her with her favourite 9" dildo but that was that. To be fair to Clare she was taking it very well, her appetite for sex with me had doubled and she was pouncing on me whenever the chance presented itself. Clare is very voluptuous with size 38g boobs and a big curvy ass. She used to never swallow my cum until our first black incident and now does so regularly; she wears more sexy underwear and keeps begging me to fuck her at parties, relatives' homes all sorts of places.

It had been four months since the encounter where she let me down and I thought that I would get her a treat, a special big-dicked treat but with a twist. I wasn't going to let her get away with her betrayal that easily.

I told her on Monday that she was going to receive a special 'gift' at the weekend if she could behave herself. That meant no masturbating to any films, no use of her dildo, and a complete sex ban for the week. I knew that would drive her crazy and she almost never agreed. I said that if I found out she had broken the agreement the 'gift' would be cancelled.

By Friday night, Clare was insatiable, I knew she hadn't touched herself all week as she was getting grumpy and couldn't help grabbing my dick in bed at night. She was going to pay all right, I could hardly wait.

"Please, let me just suck you tonight," she said, "not for me, just for you, you can shoot all over my face, anything."

"Sorry love, you'll have to wait." I rolled over and fell, eventually, to sleep.

Saturday morning came and with it, breakfast in bed, Clare was wearing nothing apart from a pair of stockings and suspenders. "Hi," she whispered. My dick ached for her so much, I hadn't had sex either which was hard and I was so desperate to fuck her there and then. I ate my breakfast and told her the plan.

"I'm going golfing with the guys and when I get back I want you to be ready, you need to have had a bath, trimmed yourself and you need to be wearing something sexy. I want you to be on the bed waiting with your ankles tied to the bedpost. I will do your wrists." Clare opened her mouth to talk and I closed it with a finger.

After a long day's golfing I came home with my guests. I had telephoned Barnes, the guy we had had our first encounter with and he had agreed to my plan. He was not alone, he had brought with him a friend, Ruby, a slim black girl with a tight waist and small pert breasts. I grabbed us all a drink and went upstairs. Clare was lying on the bed wearing a pair of pink French knickers and a tight see-through top, her ankles were tied securely to the bed posts and I could see moisture through her knickers already. She saw me and smiled, there was a wanton lust in those eyes that could make a man cum in seconds just by looking at them. I sat on the bed and kissed my wife firmly on the lips, she responded instantly her tongue slipping in and out of my mouth, her hands springing to my erect dick, she moaned softly and I put her hands down and tied her to the top two bed posts. "so." I said, "are you excited about your gift?" Clare merely nodded and bit her lip with excitement. I went to the door and fetched in Barnes. As soon as Clare saw him, she almost came herself. Every day over the past four months she had probably been fantasising about him and this last week just built up into a maddening orgasm just waiting to explode.

Barnes walked over to the bed and sat down, he kissed her on the lips too and her hips lifted off the bed, eager to be in on the action. He stopped and pulled a blindfold from his pocket. Quickly he slipped it onto Clare's eyes.

"You missed me baby?" he whispered.

"Oh Barnes, I have been desperate for you so much, fill me up, please. Please!"

When we were satisfied, she couldn't see we introduced Ruby into the room. She was under strict instructions not to say anything. Ruby looked at my wife's body for a few seconds and smiled to herself. Ruby then peeled off Clare's knickers slowly whilst Barnes talked. "So Clare, what do you want from me?"

"Your huge dick, I want it so much."

"All in good time, how about this first?" at that moment Ruby ran her finger deep in Clare's pussy, she shivered uncontrollably and goose bumps popped out all over her curvy figure. Ruby started slowly fingering Clare and within a few seconds Clare had cum.

"Well, well," said Barnes, "you really have missed me. What do you think to me eating out your cute pussy?"

"Mmm, please" Ruby began to slowly lick at my wife's dripping mound like a cat, Ruby was clearly an expert as Clare was moaning and howling like never before. Clare came again but Ruby did not stop, she loved doing this and continued licking, only now faster and deeper. Clare came again, her fists clenched in pleasure. Ruby stuck three fingers into Clare's pussy and started fingering her whilst licking her swollen clit. Clare screamed a deep guttural cry and she orgasmed, her body shaking and twitching. Ruby stopped and Clare wriggled about on the bed. She had just had a multiple orgasm without a dick inside her and from a woman, this was amazing.

"How do you fancy my big dick inside you Clare?" asked Barnes

"Yeah," she breathed heavily.

"Why, why do you want it?" I asked her.

"Because it's the best, it's the best cock I've ever had. I've been thinking of it every time me and Jon fuck, how good it felt deep inside me. Give it to me, please."

Ruby had fastened a strap-on dildo to herself and slid between Clare's legs. The dildo was about the size of Barnes cock, a good ten inches or so and thick. Ruby started fucking Clare slowly with just the head and Clare was howling in pleasure once more. Ruby began to build up the rhythm and started ploughing the whole length deep inside her. Seeing this sexy black woman with a slim waist fucking my wife was too much for me and I came in my pants. Clare was still moaning unintelligibly and I had lost account the amount of times she had come.

I sat on the bed and watched Clare's face, she was biting her lip and her hands were desperate to be free. I nodded at Ruby who slowed the pace down.

"How does that feel baby?"

"Amazing, the best ever." She mumbled.

"What better than the four guys at once?"

"Oh yeah, I came so many times and I multipled with his tongue in me, that's never happened before."

I took the blindfold off and Clare took in the scene instantly, Ruby was standing between her legs with a wicked smile on her face and Barnes was in a chair next to the bed. She looked horrified. "What?!"

"A little payback for the last time," I said. "You've just had the 'best sex ever' from our friend Ruby."

Clare couldn't believe it, she was speechless. "What do you think?" I asked.

Clare looked at me, "you bastard."

"Ah ah ah, we can make this good." I untied her and she rubbed at her wrists where the silk scarves had tightened due to her writhing around. Clare got up from the bed and grabbed a drink. Barnes stood up and held her by the shoulders. Even though she was still a little shocked and probably cross, she was putty in Barnes' manly hands. "You looked amazing then Clare," he said, "I want to fuck you all night long. You said Ruby was the best, I'm gonna change that tonight." He kissed Clare on the lips and grabbed a handful of massive tit. Clare broke out in goose bumps again.

"I want to fuck you here in front of my husband" Clare said with a wicked grin on her face.

"There is a price," I said.

"What?" she blurted.

"You've got to repay the favour... to Ruby." Now Clare looked even more shocked. "I want you to go down on Ruby and eat her out like she did to you."

"No way."

"Sorry Clare," said Barnes, "If you want me, you gotta eat Ruby first, it's the deal."

Ruby took Clare's hand and led her back to the bed. Ruby sat down with her legs open. Clare looked uncomfortable, she was probably twice the size of this petite woman and Clare's massive tits and ass dwarfed Ruby's easily.

"Don't worry," said Ruby, "I've fucked a lot of women and you were one of the best. I love big, sexy women. I want you to make me come whilst Barnes and your husband watch." She took Clare's hand and rubbed it against her well-trimmed pussy. It was wet and Ruby's legs opened wider to allow Clare easy access. Clare slowly fingered her like she was masturbating herself and before long Ruby was moaning in pleasure. Clare continued to fuck her with her fingers whilst Barnes and I watched, Ruby grabbed a handful of Clare's boobs and started sucking the large hard nipples. Clare moaned then and I knew she was enjoying it.

"Eat me Clare, eat me." Clare cautiously went down on Ruby and buried her head between Ruby's long, slim legs. She lapped away like a dog at first and then gradually got into her own rhythm. "Clare, lick me like you want to be licked yourself," Ruby said. Clare began to lick her clit more and more and slid a finger into Ruby's tight pussy. Ruby was moaning with pleasure now and I could tell Clare was really getting into it. Her huge tits were pressed against Ruby's black body and her large ass stood proud in the air, her pussy glistening and wet could be seen. I nodded to Barnes and he removed his trousers. Without warning he slipped his massive dick deep into Clare's aching hole and started fucking her. Clare grunted with pleasure and started licking Ruby harder and faster. It was truly amazing, my wife was eating out a sexy black call girl whilst her fantasy man was giving her the fucking of a lifetime in her favourite position. My dick was fully hard again and I moved over to Clare, I started wanking off and tweaked an erect nipple in my fingers. Clare looked up at me and smiled with pleasure and then continued licking out Ruby. Ruby grabbed my wife's hair and moaned deeply, she had just cum. Barnes withdrew and left Clare to stand up. Ruby got up and kissed Clare full on the lips, Clare immediately kissed her back and they were in a passionate embrace. Ruby then broke off and Barnes lay on the bed. Clare wasted no time in straddling his big dick which left Ruby free to suck my cock. Ruby gave an amazing blowjob and I had ejaculated down her throat in seconds. I opened my eyes to see Clare grinding deeply on Barnes monster cock and knew this was only the beginning of the night.

maxslack
maxslack
18 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Jillian Goes Black She experiences first black stud while husband watches.in Interracial Love
In a New Neighborhood Pt. 01 A young couple moves into a less than desirable neighborhood.in Interracial Love
Megan Cuckolds Her Boyfriend Megan takes BBC in front of her bf while at the beach.in Interracial Love
Pounded by My Son's Friend Jamal "Well wishing" Jamal has his way with his best friend's mom.in Interracial Love
Her Mistake Wife is bored with husband...crosses the line.in Interracial Love
More Stories