Turning the Tables

Story Info
He becomes the bitch as you use him for pleasure.
2.8k words
4.33
54.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note that if you find non-consensual sex, reluctant sexual acts or a woman penetrating a man with a dildo to be offensive, you should not read this story.

This story is based on a wonderful evening I experienced with a most incredible woman. The story takes place the morning after a wonderful BDSM/Erotic Coupling session, which I will write about later.

But for now, enjoy the story.

_________________________________________________

You awaken from a wonderful nap, a warm glow suffusing your body. You look over in the bed and see me lying there naked beside you, still asleep. Warm tingles travel up and down your body as you remember the hours tied to this very bed, being slowly, pleasurably, sexually tortured by me. An evil smile breaks across your face, as you realize you haven't been completely sexually satisfied...yet.

You gently leave the bed, making sure not to awaken me. Padding quietly to your closet you open the door, shift through several outfits, and retrieve your "special attire". You take down the one-piece black leather leotard, unzipping the back and pulling it on. The feel of the leather pulling taunt on skin heightens your desire.

You draw it more slowly over your nipples, relishing how it grips and snags on them, leaving them raised and sensitive. Rubbing the crotch against your mound, moving in little circles, you unzip the material to allow direct access your pussy. The desire to rub yourself further, to bring your body to orgasm, nearly overwhelms you. However, you push the thoughts away and think of the pleasure, the ecstasy, and power you will soon feel. That orgasm will truly be shattering; definitely worth waiting for.

You continue dressing, putting on your garter belt. Taking a stocking in your hands, you pull in on slowly and sensually. Small shocks of static electricity crackle along your legs, at once both painful and pleasurable. After putting on the other stocking, you clip them both to the garter belt. Then, you slip on your thigh-high red PVC boots, enjoying their tight fit on your legs. Donning your red PVC gloves, the outfit is nearly complete.

You look into the mirror on the back of the closet door, admiring your leather and PVC clad form. Your creamy, almost alabaster white skin contrasts nicely with the black leather, and your auburn hair and bush (trimmed yet full) breaks up your form well. Your hips are full but look good on your 5'10" frame; softly curving with just the right amount of cushion. Your breasts are soft, pert, and compliment your frame nicely; anything larger than your 40D's would be excess. Your nipples, stiff like pencil erasers with dark silver-dollar areolas, make them irresistible to men and women alike. Top it all off with full, red lips and smoldering green eyes that no can (or would want to) resist and you know that you are a vision of sex personified.

Only one last item to put on....

Moving quietly back to the bedside, you open and reach into your toy drawer. You pull out a tube of astro glide, a condom, and your double-headed strap on dildo. You set the condom and astro-glide aside, and hold the strap-on lovingly in your hands. The double-headed toy is larger on one side than the other, and your sex becomes wet at the thought of it sliding back and forth into you. But first, someone needs to be "convinced" to help you pleasure yourself.

Still asleep, I am stretched out all over the bed, arms and legs almost at the four corners. My 6' toned frame takes up more than half the bed, and my penis is flaccidly lying on my stomach. You lick your lips at the thought of it hard, and remember the feeling of its 8" pushing past your throat repeatedly last night. You contemplate playing with it and getting me hard again, but you don't want to risk waking me. Not yet, anyway.

Gingerly, you move my arms up toward the restraint cuffs, locking them in place. I stir a bit in my sleep, but don't wake up. Then, you reconfigure the leg restraints to pulleys mounted in the ceiling, so my legs can be lifted and stretched. Placing the cuffs around my ankles, you leave the pull-ropes loose for the moment. Retrieving a restrainer bar from under the bed, you loosely put in on near my knees. This causes me to stir more, and you know you need to hurry to get everything into place. Quickly pulling the ball gag off the nightstand, you hall on the ankle ropes and my legs go into the air. I start to awaken.

You tie off the pull-ropes and quickly cinch the restrainer bar cuffs. This sensation wakes me up completely, and I look around in surprise.

"What the f .. Umph!"

You push the ball gag into my mouth and quickly tighten it, cutting me off in mid-sentence. Now I start to struggle more, pulling hard on the restraints, but to no avail. Your laugh cuts through my panic, and my struggles cease. Staring down on my helpless form you move over to my head, reaching over to pet my hair. Your smile is predatory, and it sends a shiver through my body. I try to speak, but you just shake your head no.

"Shhhhh. Be still my slave. Last night was wonderful, but your Mistress needs something more. Something only she can give herself...with your help."

You move to a chair beside the bed, pulling it nearer to me. You take the double-headed strap-on from the bedside table and sit in the chair. With a steamy look my way, you start rubbing the fat headed side of the strap-on against your mound. Back and forth, up and down, you pay special attention to your clit as you get yourself nice and wet.

"Just relax and enjoy the show slave. You're part will come soon."

I watch mesmerized as you work the head of the dong over your pussy lips, using long, slow strokes. You lean further back into the chair and spread your legs wider, opening your lips and showing the pink inside. The head of the dong moves easier now, slightly lubricated by the juices leaking from your pussy. You move it over and back, side-to-side, pushing on it harder when it comes into contact with you clit. The feelings are so wonderful, and the shocks from your clit are so delicious, it makes you never want to stop...almost.

After several minutes of rubbing, a moan escapes your lips as you push the head past the entrance to your pussy. A squishing sound comes from the penetration, and your moan gets louder. You look over to me with lust filled eyes and see that I am completely captivated by the scene before me; precum leaking from my dick and dribbling down onto my stomach. When our eyes meet again, you can feel the desire flowing between us. This sends further shocks of pleasure through your body, and in your mind you imagine the pleasure you will soon be feeling at my expense.

You begin to pump the thick side of the strap-on in and out of your steamy cunt, increasing the squishing noises coming from it. The musky scent of your desire permeates the air as you pick up speed. The moans turn to squeals of pleasure, and you feel the walls of your vagina start to grip the dong even harder. You know if you continue, you'll send yourself over the edge in no time. It takes a supreme act of will to slow the penetration, bringing yourself near to orgasm but still on that tingly edge.

You give yourself a few more strokes, them push the strap-on as deep as you can into your womb. Your eyes roll back into your head, and a deep, primal moan escapes your lips. You shudder for a moment then manage to stand up, the dong buried deep within you, and set the straps around your hips and waist. The smaller dong dangles 7" in front of you, and every movement of it sends vibrations through the side buried in you. You reach over to the nightstand and pick up the condom and astro-glide, move to the foot of the bed, and look back up into my now confused face.

"I'm almost there slave.", you say in a lust-filled voice. "I just need your help to go the rest of the way. It's a shame your hands, feet and mouth are immobilized. I simply can't imagine how you're going to hold or move this end of my strap-on to give me pleasure at the other.", you say as you wave the dong at me.

Toying with me, you look perplexed for a moment, then that evil smile comes back.

"I know how!", you say, looking at the condom and astro-glide. "You still have one place that can grip the dong!"

The truth that I have been trying to deny since being tied up comes crashing down upon me. I start to struggle against the restraints again, and scream my protests into the ball gag, but to no avail. You've placed the restraints too well, and my anal opening is exposed and at the perfect level. Still I struggle as hard as I can, fighting against my inevitable fate.

You reach out and stroke my leg lovingly. "Shhhhh. Quiet my little slave. You should be honored that your Mistress is going to use your little ass for her pleasure."

You open the condom package and take it out, rolling it slowly over the dong. Astro-glide in hand, you climb into bed between my legs. My struggles intensify, shaking the bed and even pulling a little of the retraining rope through the pulleys. You reach back and bring your hand smacking down onto my ass checks. This catches my attention immediately, and I calm down for the moment.

"Little slave, this is going to happen, one way or another. Now, if you don't stop struggling, I'll do this without any lube. Do you want that?"

I shake my head no.

"Well then, lay there quietly like a good boy and let me get you ready."

Taking the tube in your left hand you apply a generous coating to the condom, rubbing it up and down the length of the shaft. Squeezing another dollop on your fingers, you rub it around the rim of my ass, placing the majority of it on the opening. You continue rubbing around my ass ring, tickling and spreading it. My sphincter puckers in and out from the attention, and a moan escapes through the ball-gag telling you I am beginning to enjoy it.

You continue this for a moment or so, and then slip your index finder past my sphincter ring and into my ass. I immediately tighten up, but your wiggling finger feels so nice that I quickly relax and enjoy it again. You squirt a bit more lube near my sphincter, working it into my ass even further. Then you pull out your finger with a slight sucking sound, and view your handiwork.

"There little slave. It looks like you're all ready to help get me off." Your smile turns predatory once again, and my fear sends shivers through me. "However, with all that work getting you ready, I haven't been able to stimulate myself enough to keep me on the edge. I guess we'll be starting all over again!"

I groan at the thought of this, and you just laugh at me. Then you scoot up closer to my bottom and angle the head of the dong in line with my hole. The moment the condom tipped leather dong touches my hole, I tense my sphincter up. You press the head hard onto it, but even lubed the dong won't penetrate. You push harder, and my muscles clench tighter. You reach back again and bring your hand down hard onto my ass checks. The pain of the smack breaks my concentration for just a second, but it's enough for the head of the dong to slip past and into my rectum with a POP!

My eyes go wide and I pull hard on the restraints. The pain in my ass is intense, and I shout my discomfort into the gag. It's drowned out however by the moan of pleasure that escapes your lips. You hold your position for just a bit, then slowly start fucking me with your strap-on. The dong in my ass moves in and out with much resistance, pulling and pushing the dong buried in your cunt with every stroke. With every grunt of pain that pushes past the ball gag in my mouth, a moan of pleasure escapes your lips.

"Oh slave, it feels so good. Do you like my big, thick dong in your ass? Does it feel good?"

You keep fucking me, pushing faster and faster, twisting your hips to angle the dong in different directions. You grind the dong into my ass ever other stroke so that the pressure and friction can affect your clit as well. Soon, the dong is moving in and out more and more, reaching deeper into my ass and your pussy. As you start pumping faster, you notice my grunts of pain have been replaced by moans of lust. Slowing the pace only a bit, you reach up to my mouth and remove the gag. Then you grip my now hardened cock and start pumping it, precum oozing out the tip in copious amounts. You pick up the pace again.

"Do you like that slave?"

I meekly reply yes.

You stop jerking me off and pound harder into me, eliciting grunts from the both of us.

"I didn't hear you slave! Ungh! Do you like what I'm doing to you?!? Ungh!"

"Yes!" I say louder.

"Do you want me to continue slave?!? Ungh!"

"YES!" I shout.

"Yes what, my cock slut! Ungh!"

"YES MISTRESS! UNGH! PLEASE FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG LEATHER COCK!"

"As you wish slave. Ungh!"

You begin to really pound my ass now, the two heads of the dong working themselves furiously in and out of my ass and your pussy. You take my cock in your hand and begin to jerk it vigorously, so hard that pain and pleasure mix in my balls in even amounts. The squishing sounds coming from your cunt juices get louder, and the heavy smell of sex is nearly overwhelming.

With both of us grunting and moaning, you can feel the first tingles of your orgasm building up. You grip my cock harder, which causes me to clench my ass tighter, pulling and pushing the dong in and out of your cunt faster. Your hands and hips a blur, you feel the tingling spread through your clit to your legs and stomach as you near the edge.

You feel my cock swell-up and pulse, and know that I am nearly there as well. "Mistress, I'm going to cum!" I shout. "Please, keep fucking me! Fuck me with your dick!"

Those words send you over the edge, and the tidal wave of your pleasure overwhelms you. You open your mouth in a silent scream, unable to catch your breath to even make a noise. You pussy walls spasm and contract on the dong, pulling it in and burring it deeply into your womb. Your clit feels on fire, and even your nipples feel as if they'll burst from the sensations. Wave after wave of pleasure pulse deep in your core, and you can feel yourself on the verge of passing out. The intensity of it sprays your juices all over me and my ass, as you experience female ejaculation for the first time.

Suddenly, you feel my member twitch strongly your hand. You pull your consciousness up from the abyss and look down. I scream as ropes of cum fly from the tip on my dick, landing on your hand and my belly. My body jerks and spasms, my head whips from side to side and my sphincter pulls the dong in and out of my ass, which pulls the other end in and out of your pussy. This dual action keeps both of our orgasms going past the realms of pleasure into exhaustion. You collapse on to me, the dong still buried deeply in us.

After several more minutes of mini-spasms our bodies lay still. Your fluids drip down the dong and onto my body, mingling with my cum. You weakly push yourself up on your elbows and groggily look into my eyes. The lust you feel is reflected back from my face, and the last vestiges of your orgasm stir in your belly. You lean over and kiss me passionately for several moments, basking in the afterglow of such a powerful sexual experience.

You break the kiss, look into my eyes and say, "We need to do this more often slave." you say.

"As you wish, my Mistress."