Turning the Tables

Story Info
Cheater must face the music.
1.9k words
4.23
213.4k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Likegoodwinecopyrighted January 2011

Your votes and constructive comments are appreciated as they will help me grow.

Coming out of the hospital, I was in a haze. My life had been turned upside down (or inside out as I felt right now) with the result of a simple test. I couldn't and wouldn't go back home now. I had to think.

So I headed toward a bar not far from the hospital and ordered a large Bloody Mary. It would be the one and only, but I needed that drink real bad.

The bar was empty, so I took my drink to an isolated table and started thinking. My life, as I had cherished it, was now over. Not one to postpone an urgent task, I wanted to think and be sure of all my intended future actions before going home.

I am Bob. I am 42 years old and married to my wife, Nancy, for the last 15 years. Nancy is one year younger than me and we have two beautiful little girls, Andrea, 11, and Kimberley, 8. Up to one hour ago, our life was simple, a bit predictable, but full of love and wonderful moments. That was about to change.

Of course, I didn't want to lose the girls, but if it came to that, well that would be probably better for them in the long term as my plan unfolded. Instead of a messy marriage with full of resentment and distrust, it would be better to simply cut it short and start anew.

I arrived home and Nancy's Lexus was already in the driveway. As expected, the kids were not at home and I would be able to talk right away with my wife, without witnesses.

I am not an actor, but I managed to hide my true feelings and even put a smile on my face. Home from work Nancy was in the kitchen. As I was a school principal and she was an accounting clerk, we both had regular schedules and we always shared the day-to-day chores in the family. It was her day to prepare supper and she barely looked at me when I kissed her cheek.

I had a good look at her. She was still as beautiful as she was when we met. Just a little more filled out as we all can be. Busy for a few minutes, she finally put the supper in the oven and turned toward me sitting at the kitchen table. As usual, her green eyes and blond hair left me breathless. I am considered a handsome man at near 6' tall and 180 lbs. But Nancy has always been a very attractive woman, the head turner in the family.

She raised her eyebrows when she noticed me there, and a questioning look greeted my silent smiling face.

"What Honey? What's so funny?"

I got up and took her in my arms. As I looked down at her I knew my height and looks were one of the reasons she let me into her life. My embrace was followed by a gentle probing kiss that gained momentum and turned into a hungry French kiss. I broke the kiss. "I love you so much that it hurts" I said then resumed kissing.

Her body pressed to mine, Nancy was responding to my caresses all over her nice curves. She finally broke the kiss this time and gave me a quizzical look. "What's happening to you? I'm not complaining, but with the kids due back soon, we're better cool down a bit", she told me. The way her hips were rubbing on my already erect cock bellied her statement.

Her back was now to the kitchen table. "You make me too hot to cool down Honey". I pulled her head toward me and resumed kissing while my right hand was caressing her breasts. Her nipples were already hard from arousal. I broke the kiss again " The kids are not due back for an other 30 minutes and there is one thing that I really want right now... and it's you".

"Ok, but let's make it fast", she said.

We resumed kissing. My hand went underneath her skirt and I started to caress her through the fabric of her panties. She was already very wet.

She wasn't inactive and she started to undo my pants and took my hard cock out. My hand found the waistband of her panties and my fingers dove for her pussy. My fingers went to her well-lubricated cunt then I started to gently rub her clit. She was moving her hips in synch with my caresses and her moans pitched up a bit.

She broke our embrace and turned around. She was now facing the table. She lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties to mid-thighs. "Now take me! Hurry!" she said while bending over the table.

Without delay, I pushed my cock straight in her very wet and slippery cunt. Right away, I started to thrust hard and Nancy answered with her own push on my cock. Her head low over the table, her panting increased with the force of my fucking. Her moans were turning to a wail and not too soon because I was about to cum and was having a hard time trying to wait. When I finally felt her pussy starting to clench on my cock, I finally let go myself and I came inside her, trying to bury myself deeper in her at each spurt of cum.

We stayed like that for a few seconds, with my now deflating cock still buried in her. We finally separated and straightened up, me pulling my pants back up and Nancy her panties.

"Honey, that was a great quickie!" Nancy said. "What came over you?"

Ok, now was the moment of truth!

"Well, I have very good news. You know how much I love my girls but always had wished that we also had a boy?"

"Uh, yes!", she answered, totally confused now.

"Well, I will soon be the father of a boy" I said.

Nancy was stunned. "What? I don't understand! What do you mean by father of a boy? I am not pregnant"

"Not with you but I will become the father of a boy in 5 months from now if nothing goes wrong, God forbid!" I said, forcing a smile on my face.

Well, the force of a mighty slap in the face soon erased the smile. It was expected but it still hurt a lot.

"But Honey, I love you! It was only an accident. It was only sex!" I argued with her but to no avail.

For the next few hours, Nancy went through the whole set of emotions, from devastated and betrayed, to angry and mad. The girls were sent right to their bedroom while Nancy vented her frustration and anger. Soon, I was packing a suitcase and was out of the house, never to return.

The next week I was served with divorce papers. Motive of divorce: infidelity. In our state, that means a lot. I was only granted a few hours of visitation of the girls each week. I received frequent phone calls from Nancy who needed to vent her emotions. She was hurt, deeply hurt. I never had an answer to her repeated question: "Why did you do that to me? To us?" As I knew it would happen, all my requests to put this behind us, and go on as before, were met by a wall of anger and total rejection. I was a bastard and she would take me to the cleaners.

Four months later, we finally made it to court. My lawyer did contest her proposed uneven separation of assets as well as the proposed custody of the kids. The judge started to go over the motive. He asked if I was contesting the infidelity charge. My lawyer did create a surprise when saying that not only was I not contesting the infidelity motive, but that I was submitting a medical record to prove it. Both my wife's lawyer and the judge were quite taken by surprise.

"You realize sir that as far as your infidelity is concerned, there was no evidence presented by the plaintiff and were I to rule on this divorce with evidential infidelity it would affect directly the way my ruling will be? The 50-50 separation of assets you asked for would be impossible to grant", explained the judge.

"May I approach the Bench your honor?" asked my lawyer. Both lawyers made it to the judge. Nancy's lawyer was quite enjoying it. However, I saw his smile freeze on his face when my lawyer presented the judge with the DNA medical evidence of her long term infidelity. I could tell that the judge was really pissed. After a while he waived both lawyers back away from him.

I knew what was going on, but Nancy had a puzzled look on her face. Her lawyer whispered something to her. Her face blanched as if drained of blood. She looked at me with a total look of amazement.

The judge said "This is an unexpected turn of events, and I am really put off by the net impression that this court was used and lied to. However, I have to realize that a divorce proceeding is always a way to get back at the other spouse." The judge looked toward me. "You played a dangerous game of perjury and without this later admission it could have cost you a lot. Care to take a minute to explain?"

"Your honor, when I recently learned that neither of my two children were mine as confirmed by the DNA testing but had the same father, I knew that my wife has been unfaithful to me for the whole marriage. I am guilty to have wished and succeeded that she would also go through all the pain and sadness that her behavior caused me " I began to say.

"She can now comfort herself by knowing that every shred of emotion she felt over the last few months were also mine even though her emotions were not based in fact. I also have to point out that all my vocal requests to put my admission behind us were flatly rejected by her. At least I didn't lie by omission as she did for over the last twelve years" I added.

"I still love deeply our two kids and wish she had accepted my offer to put all this behind us. I was willing to try to forgive her for the sake of the kids. For four months, she had many chances to avoid this mess and save our marriage. She didn't."

The assets were split in two and the judge also decreed shared custody of our two angels. A few months later after discovering who the father was, I also won a lawsuit against Nancy's boss that awarded me over $200,000 in past child support and other expenses because by DNA he was the father.

Then after depositions of some of Nancy's co-workers and managers who knew about her and her boss long term affair, my lawyer sued the Company that employed each of the cheaters for a much larger number which eventually was negotiated down to over $ 450,000 for me after the lawyers fee.

Just to be clear, I still loved the two girls dearly and wanted them to continue to be a part of my future.

The End