Turning the Tables Ch. 01

Story Info
sub becomes the Domme - & he loves it.
2.5k words
4.34
23.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domma
Domma
4 Followers

For so long we had played the game – I was the dominant Master, and she was my little sub slut. She was very good at her part, and I was even better at mine. She loved being forced, being used, becoming a wet hole purely for the pleasure and use of her beloved Master. I loved the power of making her do slutty things, and even more importantly making her WANT to do the things I forced her to endure.

But tonight was going to be different. Tonight SHE was going to be the dominant one, the person in charge. We had tried this before and it had failed miserably. She did not have the temperament for being a domme, and more importantly did not enjoy it or want to do it. But tonight she would be inspired, tonight she would understand and fulfill her part of the arrangement. Tonight she would WANT to be the domme bitch, and tonight she would succeed like never before.

Tonight I would show her how to truly be submissive, how to live only for the person you are serving. Tonight I would show her what giving yourself totally was all about, and how lowering yourself is the ultimate way to lift up the person who commands you. Although it went against my very nature, tonight I would be the sub slut, the cheap whore, the unimportant sex toy. Tonight I would show this woman I love so much how to use me, own me, make me feel worthless and yet invaluable all at the same time. Tonight, I would become a worthless sub needing to be abused and degraded.

When she got to the hotel room, I was waiting in the expected manner. I was naked, kneeling in front of the door awaiting my Mistress. My hands were clasped behind my back, and the word "SLUT" was written in big letters across my bare chest. My cock, which I had been forbidden to touch, was nonetheless hard and bobbing. It jerked especially hard as I heard the strong knock on the door, and I opened it and scrambled back into my subservient position.

She opened the door, stepped inside, and then closed it behind her. She turned and looked at me and smiled smugly. She shrugged off her coat, hung it up on a hanger, then moved her bag and the bag that I knew was full of toys over against the wall. She was wearing a nice blouse and a not-too-short skirt, looking very hot and yet respectable all at the same time. I could only see her out of the corner of my eye, since I was staring at the floor like a good little sub slut should. At 5'3" and 110 pounds she is not exactly intimidating, but when she stepped back towards me I suddenly got very nervous.

"Hello slut" she said in a voice dripping with sarcasm and contempt. She reached down with her left hand and cupped my chin gently, slowly lifting my head up until I was staring into those beautiful brown eyes glaring down at me. She just stared for a moment, and then quite suddenly and swiftly brought her open right hand flying forward and smacked me across the face with about as much strength as her small frame could muster. While it certainly hurt, it shocked me more than anything. My mouth dropped open, and my cock jerked involuntarily as the slap helped to make me remember my proper place. She waited a few seconds as if expecting something, and when it did not come she pulled back her hand and once again smacked it hard across my trembling face. Then again she stared down at me with eyes burning, and her hand twitched once more at her side.

This time my head cleared and I understood. "Thank you Mistress" I managed to blurt out, before her small palm could again crash against my suddenly warm and stinging cheek. I saw her smile slightly, and a hint of satisfaction crossed her beautiful face. She was starting to believe she might like this.

"That's better, whore" she said with a certain amount of vigor. She then rubbed her hands together once or twice, and said "It is cold outside. I froze just walking in here and carrying my bags. I need to warm my hands, slut."

With that she took her very cold hands and cupped them both firmly around my balls. I did my very best not to cry out as the combination of pressure squeezing my sensitive balls and the cold from hands that had been outside combined to give me a certain unique feeling. She warmed them up on me, rubbing them together and rubbing my balls and cock almost incidentally as she did. It was not sexual, she was just using me the way she might use a blanket to warm her hands. What it did to me did not matter to her in the least.

Despite my efforts to remain silent, an involuntary moan escaped my lips when she first grabbed me. She glared at me, but I could see she was pleased that she had hurt me and made me feel uncomfortable. When her hands were sufficiently warmed she released me, and stepped back to view her little toy. I dropped my eyes down to her feet again, and awaited her next command.

"Look at me, you little pussy boy" she said quietly but firmly. I raised my gaze up to meet that of my sexy and erotic Mistress. I could see a look of mischief in her eyes, a sly smile that said "I'm such a naughty little girl" cross her face for just a moment. Then she reverted back to her stern Mistress look, and smirked at me as though I were a stupid and useless child.

"I see that pathetic thing you laughingly refer to as a cock hasn't gotten any bigger since I last summonsed you" she said mockingly. She lifted one foot and flipped my softening cock with it somewhat roughly, making me wince. "No Mistress, it hasn't" I replied sheepishly. "Why do you have to have such a tiny dick, you worthless little shit?" she asked me. "I'm sorry Mistress" I replied in an ashamed tone. "Sorry about what, faggot?" she asked as she threateningly pressed her foot a little bit against my cock and vulnerable balls.

"I'm sorry my cock is so small. I'm sorry it isn't bigger for you to use, Mistress" I said in a defeated tone. She let up the pressure with her foot, and then stood in front of me again.

"Well, fortunately I had plenty of real cock before I got here tonight" she said, her words cutting to my heart like a razor. "In fact, my cunt is a little sore from the pounding I took before I decided to honor you with my presence" she added, knowing how this both hurt me deeply and turned me on wantonly at the same time. As she said it she slowly lifted the front of her skirt, giving me a view of her panty-covered pussy glistening with juices, probably not all of her own. She patted it gently right in front of my face, as if soothing it, while seeming to pretend she forget my face was just inches from what I craved more than anything in the world right at that moment.

I gulped and stared at her, knowing she wanted me to. Then she bent down in front of me, grabbed my ears with her hands, and pulled my face to her until we were nose-to-nose, her eyes burning holes into my head with their intensity. "Do you know who fucked me tonight, little pussy slut? Do you know who got to push his big, fat, thick cock up my tight cunt, the cunt you wish you could fill with that poor excuse for a prick?" she asked, taunting me. "Do you know what real man filled me with juicy cockmeat tonight before I came down here?"

"No Mistress" I said, my voice seeming tiny as she controlled my movements. She smirked at me again, seemingly in pathetic disgust, and pulled harder on my ears as she spit her words out right into my face, watching my eyes for the reaction she so craved. "Well pussy boy" she said with some delight, "Your Mistress got royally, totally, and completely fucked by a real man before she came here. You remember Al, little cunt licker? Well, I found him today and I told him I needed a good fucking. I told him I was coming to see you, and that I wanted to bring you a little treat. So you know what he did for me, just for me, little cockboy slut?" she leered at me, enjoying the torment on my face?

"What did he do for you Mistress?" I asked even though a part of me did not want to know. She pulled my ears harder, ground her nose into mine, and said "I'll tell you what he did, you pathetic little limp-dicked sissy."

She backed up slightly so I could see her whole face, but did not release her grip on my ears. She wanted me to clearly see her enjoying the telling of this story. "He fucked me, whore. He fucked me with his big, thick cock that I love so much. He laid me down on the floor, spread my legs wide, and shoved that monster cock into me ALL the way. Oh God, he pounded me, over and over and over again, just the way I love it – just the way you can never do, not with that tiny little cock you have. Oh God" she moaned into my face, closing her eyes for a second. "I can still feel that real cock filling me up, feel it throbbing inside me."

She opened her eyes again, released my sore ears and stood before me. She then slowly unzipped her skirt and wiggled it down her hips where it fell in a puddle at her feet. She kicked it away, then ever so slowly worked her panties down to her ankles. She was careful to let me see they were stained, a huge wet spot on the front of them. She bent down, picked them up, and then held them out right under my nose, where the pungent aroma caused my cock to twitch and my breath to fill my lungs. While holding them there with one hand, she reached down and pinched and squeezed one of my nipples hard with her other hand.

"Smell that, little dick? That's a smell you wouldn't know – that's what I smell like when I am truly and completely sexually excited" she said meanly, trying to humble me even further. She then placed the panties over my head so I could still see and my mouth was available, but the smell of her wet juices, along with a less familiar musky scent, filled my nostrils. Then she stood forward so her wet cunt was right in front of my face and only slightly above me.

She placed her hands on the lips of her swollen and red pussy and spread them wide, leaning back a bit so I could clearly see. "See my used, wet cunt pussy boy?" she laughed. This is what it looks like when it has been fucked – truly fucked – by a real man with a real cock. And look closely, my little cumsucking whore – there is a treat inside that I have been saving all this way for you."

Then suddenly she grabbed the hair on my head and pulled my back to the bed, forcing me to lay on my back with my cock sticking up in the air. She then straddled me across my chest, sitting on her knees so she was above me, barely touching me. Then, knowing she was driving me insane with desire, she slowly and deliberately began unbuttoning her shirt. She was not wearing a bra, having taken it off during the car ride to meet me. As more and more of her round, pert breasts came into view, I had to try and stop from coming right there untouched. I knew that if I did that, the punishment I would receive would be unbearable.

Eventually she exposed her breasts to me – such perfect tits, I had sucked on them so many times. But now they were off limits, and seemed far away. I had never wanted them more. I was dying to feel the rock-hard nipples in my mouth, and listen to her breathing increase as I sucked one whole tit into my mouth. But she had other plans – at least for now.

She had me move my arms toward the corners of the bed, and told me to keep them there like my wrists were tied. Then she slowly moved forward until her knees were on either side of my head, and her slick, wet pussy was right above my face and just inches from my watering mouth. She would lean forward like she was going to lower it onto my mouth or nose, and then at the last second back away. Both my cock and hips were twitching as I strained to behave the way I knew she wanted me to.

And then she began to speak, and her words excited me like they never had before:

"You would have loved watching what he did to me, pussy boy" she muttered as she rocked forward and rubbed her slippery slit across my nose, warning me to keep my mouth closed until told to do otherwise. "I've always loved getting fucked by Al, he just takes me and gives me no choice, nowhere to go. Of course, he made me suck him first – he loves the way I lick his balls, and then make love to his cock with my tongue and lips. He forced me to get down on my knees in front of him, totally naked, and suck and lick him wherever he told me to do it. He stroked his big, fat man cock over my face while I licked his balls, and I was so afraid he was going to come all over my face – and so afraid he wouldn't at the same time. God, he turned me on. He is such a man – not a pussy-cleaner like you are, little whore."

As she said all this she kept rocking on my face, and I kept trying to keep my mouth closed. A mixture of wetness was coming from her cunt as she ground it onto my face harder and harder. Here she was, grinding her pussy full of another man's come on my face, and telling me how well he fucked her and how well she sucked him at the same time. I was jealous, I was hurt, and I was incredibly and amazingly turned on.

Good comments will get Part 2...

Domma
Domma
4 Followers