Turning The Tables Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Misslexia
Misslexia
294 Followers

"See what you've done to me Pippa?" he whispered. "Do you want some?"

My worst fears were confirmed.

"I can't" I replied, automatically, adding hastily "wrong time of the month. Sorry."

"I don't care about that" he said. I was flabbergasted. He had seemed so nice. It got worse. "Or we could try a different route, if the red light stops us, if you catch my drift?"

I tried to reason with him.

"I'm sorry Mark, but I'm just not up to anything like that. I'm sorry if you are disappointed but I really can't."

"Well unless you wanna be slapped around a bit, you'd better get in the mood and fast. I've wasted all evening on you and I want my fun."

With that he kissed me roughly again. His stubble rubbed roughly against my own clean shaven face. Try as I might I could not break free from his grasp. With no sign of rescue I decided to take matters in my own hands, literally. I reached over and fumblingly opened his flies and eased his cock out into the open. Doing my best to be gentle and yet fast I began to massage his already hard cock. I decided that my only hope lay in making him climax quickly before he could do me any harm and the moaning sounds he was making suggested that my plan was working. Carefully I pulled his foreskin back and ran my fingernails across his exposed tip, tickling it and spreading his pre-cum around.

"That feels good" he said in a dreamy, relaxed voice.

"Good I'm glad you like it Mark." I replied keeping the tremble out of my voice as I carried on caressing his cock. 'Please make him cum soon' I prayed silently to the god of terrified cross-dressers.

My prayers were answered a few seconds later. His cock twitched in my hand and he shot his load. Well to be strictly accurate, he trickled his load pathetically over my fingers, dribbling down onto his jeans, while he cried "Oh yes!" a couple of times.

His interest in me waned now that he had climaxed and I took the opportunity to escape, pausing only to wipe my hand on his jeans and virtually ran round the corner where I literally bumped into Jacqui and Hilary.

"Nice job!" Jacqui and Hilary were standing there smiling.

"Were you watching?" I asked. They nodded in reply.

"How long had you been here?"

"Since you unzipped him," replied Jacqui, with a smile, "but you didn't seem to need any help. Let's go back to the hotel."

On the way they reassured me that I hadn't done any leading on or teasing this time and that the three guys had just been typical beer-ed up blokes out for a quick fumble. They had escape from their companions by the time honoured method of going to the loo and leaving by another door!

Back in the hotel we found ourselves sharing the lift to our floor with a stuffy looking middle aged couple. Jacqui couldn't resist. Soon we were sharing a passionate kiss in front of them, our hands running over each others bodies, raising skirts to very revealing levels. Behind us there were shocked gasps and sounds of disapproval. The lift reached their floor and they pushed past us. It was really amusing. The woman said "You girls ought to be ashamed of yourselves. You'll never find a nice man acting like this." Then she caught sight of her husband. He was staring, trying to get a good view of the action. His wife's disapproval turned to him. "Don't encourage them Norman!" she shrieked slapping him hard round the face. She stomped off down the corridor and he followed obediently like a lap dog, although he was brave enough to snatch a quick glance over his shoulder, which Hilary rewarded by raising her skirt up to display her panties and stocking tops.

Back in our room the passion continued. The three of us writhed on the bed, kissing and caressing indiscriminately. Clothing was removed, but the girls made sure I kept on my waist-clincher and bra, thus maintaining my feminine curves. They were happy enough to free my cock and soon it was being licked and sucked like an iced-lolly on a hot summer day. For my part I was stroking and kissing any bit that came in reach, a breast, a tummy, probably Hilary's judging by the belly piercing, a thigh before settling into a position where I was licking one pussy (Jacqui's I think) and exploring another with my hand, whilst the licking and sucking of my cock and balls continued. I was forced to concentrate very hard, if you'll excuse the pun, to stop myself coming and I was rewarded when Jacqui moved away and then lowered herself onto my erect cock. Hilary moved too and I found my tongue renewing its acquaintance with her pussy. I couldn't see for sure, but from the glimpses I got in the mirror the girls seemed to be facing each other, kissing and enjoying some mutual breast stroking. Next I felt a hand brush against my cock. I don't know whose hand, but it was rubbing away at Jacqui's clit and she came, squealing joyously her pussy gripping my cock and squeezing it almost to the point of orgasm. She flopped and rolled off. My glistening cock still bobbed up proudly.

Hilary moved but only to put her bum near my mouth.

"Rim me" she ordered. I didn't want to disappoint so my tongue began to circle round her bum-hole, licking and probing. My tongue was beginning to tire when she knelt up, wiggled he bum provocatively and said, "You know what to do."

I didn't need to be told twice. I knelt behind her and holding her bum cheeks wide apart began to nudge at her bum hole with my cock. The combination of my saliva from licking her and Jacqui's pussy juice on my cock proved to make her wet enough and my cock slid in. The comparative tightness of her bum, pulled back my foreskin straight away making my cock very sensitive, but gradually she was opened up and my cock began to push deeper inside her.

It was too much for me and I came, squirting my cum inside her bum. She came just after, rubbing frantically at her clit to catch up.

As we lay there recovering Hilary asked if I had enjoyed taking her up the bum. I nodded.

"Good, now you know how good it will feel for him if a guy takes you up the arse!" She smiled at the shocked look on my face and continued. "Tomorrow night we're going to a night club. There's a choice of three. One is a very anti-man lesbian club. There are no men there for you to worry about, but who knows what a bunch of angry lesbians might do to you if they found out your secret. The second club is a normal, if sleazy club. The guys there will make Mark look like a knight in shining armour. They'll expect more than a wank from you. The final club is especially for girls like you. All the cross-dresser, transvestites and transsexuals go there..." she paused before adding, "and so do the guys that like girls like that. You might meet a nice girl like yourself or maybe a male admirer. So Pippa, which of the clubs will it be? Tell us in the morning."

I was stunned. Which club should I choose? I lay awake until the early hours wondering which would be best, until exhaustion finally won and I fell asleep, in Jacqui's arms.

Which club will Pippa choose? What would you do in her place?

Misslexia
Misslexia
294 Followers
12