Turning the Tables on a Dominatrix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shroud21
Shroud21
189 Followers

Her screaming quieted down as I buried my cock into her, knowing that I had conquered her pussy and wouldn't be giving it back anytime soon. I pressed her face further down into the leather, watching as she bared her teeth again, just as furious with herself as she was with me. She could have stopped this. She could have called out for help... there were plenty of people there to come to her aid... why hadn't she stopped this? She groaned at herself for losing control, at losing control and somehow enjoying it so much. This wasn't like her at all.

I could feel her pussy getting wetter as I fucked her hard and deep, listening to her groans slowly changing to long moans of pleasure. My fingers raked down her back and from time to time I bent down and would bite her deeply, hearing her cry out in momentary pain, a slow sadistic laugh leaving my mouth each time. I looked behind me and my eyes fell upon the crop that laid on the floor, a wicked thought coming into my head. I slipped out of her and let her go, turning around and reaching for the crop, and then the glint of the handcuffs on the floor caught my attention. "Oh yes."

She had begun pushing herself up off the couch, possibly thinking that I was already finished with her? What a mistake that was. I was upon her a moment later, pushing her down hard onto the leather and then taking her wrists again, slapping the handcuffs on one and then the other behind her back. She let out a high-pitched yell as I viciously flipped her over onto her back, bending her knees and spreading her thighs out wide, her wet pussy open and full from me being inside her moments before. My eyes slid down to it, the end of the crop flicking against my palm. Her eyes widened. "Oh no... no you don't..."

I tapped her on the lips with the crop as I pushed my body between her legs, spreading them again. "Ssshhhhhh.... ssshhh... stay still, you don't want me to miss, because that might really hurt." She whimpered and complied with me, her eyes watching me in fear as her body shook, the tip of the crop sliding down between her breasts, down her stomach and in-between her legs, coming to a stop right over her swollen clit. I pressed it harder against her, swirling it in a slow circle as she moaned and pulled against the handcuffs holding her arms uncomfortably behind her back, widening her legs and rocking her pelvis against the stimulation. I lifted the crop a few inches and brought it down with a quiet slap against her pussy.

She gasped loudly at the mild sting and sudden rush of sensation pulsing through her, unsure of whether to moan in pleasure or cry out in pain. She made her decision as I pressed it against her again, circling her clit, and then lifting it, I began tapping on her with the crop, a steady, rhythmic slapping, over and over again, barely enough to cause a sting each time. "Ooohhh... owww... ahhhh... oh fuck... ooohhh... oww.... oooooh fuck..." Her body twitched and shook as every eye in the room fixated on her. *tap* *tap* *tap* *tap* More circular rubbing and pressure. *tap* *tap* *tap* *tap*

Her head tilted forward, her eyes glazing over as she watched the intensity increase. "Oooooohhhh.... y... you've.... you've got t... to... be kidding me..." Her mouth closed as long, loud scream came through her nose, almost like she was protesting against herself for her body's reaction. Her stomach flexed as she writhed about on the couch, gasping and then closing her mouth again to stifle her sounds. Her body twitched and she squeezed her thighs together, rolling onto her side and whimpering, finally taking several deep, loud breaths as her body relaxed.

I tossed the crop to the floor behind me and grabbed her by the hair again, yanking her off the couch and dragging her across the room.

Part 4

The woman next to me continued to vocalize her surprise as she watched my husband almost casually display his physical prowess, moving the key from the floor to his hands high above his head in one strong, smooth motion. "He... oh wow. Oooooh... my god..."

The sound of the handcuffs hitting the floor echoed in the room, which had fallen nearly silent as everyone stared wide-eyed at him, approaching her with a look of absolute certainty on his face. That moment... watching her try to back away from him as he grabbed and easily overpowered her... sent a shiver down my spine.

A soft hand touched my thigh, pulling my gaze away and finding the questioning eyes of a woman next to me. "Is... is he... really going to..."

I looked back at them as he began molesting her body, pulling her hair-piece out and letting it fall as he felt a woman's hair should, grabbing it and taking control of her head. "Yes." I nodded slowly. "He is."

"Should.... should we do something?"

I pondered her question for a moment, feeling more eyes upon me, no doubt waiting for my answer. He was deeply in control, as he always was, not acting out of rage or anger, just a quiet, overwhelming strength as he took her for himself. "If she calls out for help... I'll ask him to stop." My eyes never left the other side of the room as I stared at them, but I could see out of the corners of my eyes people nodding at my statement. As long as she didn't ask for help, I doubted anyone would intervene. In fact, most everyone seemed to be leaning forward anxiously enjoying the show. I know I was.

I swallowed hard as he began ripping the corset off her body, yanking and tearing at it until it ended up on the floor, her loud shrieks filling the room. One of my hands unconsciously moved up to my neck, sliding down my soft skin to my breasts, squeezing them gently as my breathing grew heavier. My body shivered involuntarily as I watched him entering her, his hard ass flexing with each deep thrust. I pinched my thighs together and squirmed around for a moment, finally giving up and spreading my legs wide, my hand slipping down to my wet panties, pressing the tips of my fingers up inside through the thin lace.

The nails of my other hand dug into the leather couch as I leaned back on it, pulling my knees up and spreading my legs wider, barely noting the others around me as they too began touching and playing with each other. My eyes glazed over as I watched Dominic handcuff her and flip her over, slowly and expertly drawing out her masochistic side as he teased, pleasured, and tormented her with her own crop.

The air in the room was thick and heavy, as if every person in the room was trying to catch their breath, watching her body quiver and squirm as it tried to process the sensations flowing through it, the stinging pleasure between her legs finally pushing her over that edge. With a yelp and a squeal she rolled over and curled up on her side, her body spasming and shaking from the rush of pleasure washing over her.

Dom stood and watched her for a moment, a sadistic smile on his face, before reaching down and yanking her to her feet by the hair. He turned and started dragging her across the room, his eyes meeting mine. I pulled my hand out from between my legs and sat straight up in surprise, realizing that he was heading right for me. Oh god.

He pulled her head close to his face and growled to her again as she moaned in protest at the cuffs still holding her wrists behind her back. "On your knees. Now. GET... ON... YOUR... KNEES..." She struggled and resisted for a moment before finally obeying, kneeling down right in front of me. My heart begins to race as we looked into each other, her body just inches away, her eyes traveling slowly down mine until they fell upon the wetness seeping through my panties.

I looked up to see Dom staring at me, my body trembling as I realized his intent. He nodded to me without a word... he didn't have to say it... I knew exactly what he wanted. I closed my eyes and shivered as my shaking fingers went to the band of my thong, sliding it down my legs, feeling it stick to my wet pussy for a moment before slipping it down past my knees and to my ankles, pulling my feet through, my most sensitive area exposed for everyone to see. Her and I stared at each other again, both of us shivering, while he knelt down to speak into her ear. "Now open your mouth and let me see that tongue."

She squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head at his order. She hadn't ever done this before... thought of it, plenty of times, curious, yes, but... "Open... your mouth." He yanked her head back and forth mockingly, still gripping her hair tightly. Her eyes opened and they stared at my smooth, neatly shaved pussy, open and wet with anticipation. I swallowed hard as I watched her jaw loosen and open, her tongue gingerly drifting out of it for me to see. With an evil smirk on his face he forced her body forward, plunging her tongue against me.

"Oh fuck! Oooooooohhhh.... FUCK..." The sudden stimulation made me cry out and gasp for air, my hands dug into the couch on each side of me as I instinctively rocked my hips forward, beckoning her deeper into me. She clearly had no idea what she was doing, but her smooth face, that warm wet tongue, the intensity of the situation made my body incredibly sensitive. She blinked rapidly as the taste and smell of my womanhood slammed into her senses, her tongue limply rubbing against me as her mind played catch-up, processing all the new sensations she felt against her lips.

Her eyes moved up my body to my face as she took several deep breaths through her nose, her tongue coming alive as she moved it up and down my warm slit, delicately exploring me. She slid it up to my clit and began carefully touching her tongue to it, feeling my body flinch at the direct pressure, and then as she slowly began to circle around it, my head rocked back and I moaned loudly at the pleasure. I reached down and grabbed her head, one of my hands touching Dom's as I pulled her closer into me, gasping, her tongue darting deep up inside me between teasing my clit.

He only watched, that sadistic smile on his face, as he forced her to pleasure me closer and closer to orgasm. Many of the people in the room had stood up and moved closer to have a better view, a semi-circle of faces and bodies extending out around us, necks craning to watch. It was distracting, all of those eyes upon me, but it soon didn't matter as that wet tongue... "Oh fuck.... oooooh baby... yes baby... yes baby... YES baby... YES baaaaaaaaaby..." I tried to keep my eyes open and watch her, let her know how good she was making me feel, as my body went over the edge and I lost control of it, crying out with short loud moans as I came against her mouth, feeling her wet tongue being pushed out of me with each contraction.

"Ow... oww..." I pushed her face away from me, my oversensitive clit reacting with pain at even the slightest touch. I pulled away from her, my legs still spread wide, a long string of slimy mucous still connected to her lips until it fell away onto the leather couch. She sat there for a moment, up on her knees, the wetness dripping from her mouth onto her breasts and thighs, her eyes cast down as if trying to decide how she felt about what had just happened. Dom wasn't going to give her much time to think about it.

He pulled her to her feet by the hair and tossed her onto the couch next to me.

Part 5

She hit the leather with a thump and she laid there for a moment, her body tired, her mind overwhelmed. I bent over and put the key into her cuffs, releasing her from the hard metal against her wrists. She paused for a moment and then pushed herself over and sat up slightly, her eyes unsure as they danced about the room, finally settling on mine. I looked her body over for a moment, her mouth still wet from my wife's pussy, her skin soft and moist with her own sweat. My eyes flicked over and met Lexi's, and with a quick movement I nodded sharply towards her.

Lexi's hand went to her mouth for a moment as she realized what I was asking her to do, but she obeyed, the dominatrix' eyes moving rapidly back and forth between us, trying to understand as Lexi climbed behind her and grasped her by the wrists, pulling them up above her head. She moaned in protest and her low lip began to quiver as she realized that her ordeal was still not over. I knelt down and spread her legs out, pulling her toward me and positioning my cock at her entrance, probing it with the head of my throbbing shaft.

"P... please... please no more..."

I ignored her, forcing my hard tool into her yet again, letting her moan and whimper loudly with a mixture of her feelings of helplessness and the pleasure of her pussy being filled with my solid cock. I started fucking her hard and deep as Lexi held her down for me, cooing softly into her ear.

"Sssshhhhhhhh... it's okay baby... ssshhhhhh... just relax. He's going to take you, whether you like it or not, so just relax your body and enjoy it. Ssshhhhhhhh... there you go... that's it... deep breaths. Take slow... deep breaths... doesn't that feel good? Hmmmm?" Her voice quieted to a whisper, barely audible so only she could hear. "Spread your legs out wider baby... that's it... take him deep inside... feels good, doesn't it? Don't you love how thick his cock his? Hmmmm.... how hard and deep he fucks you?"

She turned her head and opened her glazed-over eyes, looking deep into Lexi's for a moment as her breathing deepened and she began gasping each time I would thrust into her. I slid as deep as I could inside, pressing my pubic bone against her clit as I shortened my thrusts, forcing myself up into her as hard as I could, only moving out of her pussy slightly before rocking deeply into it again. After only a few minutes her eyes started to flicker, her pupils dilating as they rolled into the back of her head, her moans getting longer and louder as she relaxed against Lexi's body and let me take her.

I quickly pulled almost all the way out of her, taking away the contact that pushed her so close to the edge, watching with amusement as her eyes furiously shot open while I dipped the head of my cock barely in and out of her. "Wha... don't... wh... why..." I let out a slow, evil laugh. "What? You want me to keep going?"

Before she could answer I thrust myself deep into her again, listening to her gasp loudly and rock her hips, begging me to take her deeper, her body twitching as I pushed her closer to the edge again. Her fingers flexed, her hands turning to claws as she moaned and strained against Lexi's efforts to hold her down. I thrusted a few more times and stopped, chuckling as she yelped at the sudden lack of stimulation. "Don't... do that!"

I smiled wickedly at her. "You want to me to let you come? Ask me nicely. Call me sir."

She shook her head violently, her lips quivering as she started to cry, her voice barely loud enough for me to hear it. "I... I can't..." I said nothing, only sliding deep into her again, making sure that I kept her dangerously close to orgasm without going too far. She stared up at me, her eyes wide, gasping for breath as I continued to control her pleasure. "P.... please... please... let me come..."

"That was close... but not what I need to hear from you." I slipped most of the way out of her again, hearing her growl and groan loudly at me in anger, only seeing my evil smile in return. She gritted her teeth, seething with rage as she spoke. "Stop... doing... that..."

I laughed out loud as I toyed with her, giving her what she wanted for a moment again, that look of anger fading into lust and passion as I carried her up another level of intensity. "Oh... god... oh... that feels so good... please... please don't stop..."

"Ask me."

"Oh... damn you... oh fuck... please..." She pouted at me, begging with her eyes, tears running down her cheeks. I decided in that moment that I wasn't going to stop, I was so close to coming myself, and I wanted to make her come for me, wanted to see the look on her face as the orgasm racked her body.

"Oh fuck! Please let me come sir! Please let me come sir! PLEASE let me come sir! "

My body shuddered as streams of hot cum spewed inside her body, the forceful throbbing of my cock as I came instantly pushing her over the edge. I couldn't believe how strong the muscles of her vagina were as she clamped down on me over and over again, requiring me to thrust with even greater force to keep myself deep inside her. The noises coming from her mouth made no discernible words, just a delicious jumbled mixture of squeals and shrieks and gasps, parts of words never formed. I gritted my teeth and continued to fuck her as hard as I could, perpetuating her orgasm despite my body resisting trying to continue.

Finally she collapsed into Lexi's arms, her body completely exhausted and relaxed. I just watched for a moment, soaking up the erotic view of her basking in the post-orgasmic warmth, before leaning forward and kissing her softly on the lips. "What do you say?" Her voice was soft and quiet as she slowly opened her eyes and looked into mine a final time.

"Thank you sir."

THE END

Shroud21
Shroud21
189 Followers
12