Turnpike Rest Area Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slammed me against the wall hard, the sound reverberating through the room.

"Yeah, like that, good and rough. Now grab a handful of hair and pull it back hard and hold it there while you fuck her as hard as you can. And when I tell you, suck a nipple deep in your mouth and bite down."

"Oh fuck," I moaned in anticipation as the trucker started fucking me good and hard. His balls were slapping against my thighs and my body was being punished by the wall with each thrust. He grabbed my hair and pulled it hard, making me arch my back away from the wall and thrust my tits out toward his mouth.

"Oh sweet jesus, she's so fucking tight, her pussy is milking my cock. I'm ready to explode in this whore's tight ass pussy," he moaned.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck daddy, he's so deep in me daddy, oh fuck yeah."

I felt my body start to stiffen and my eyes started to water and my moans were caught in my throat. The stranger was looking down at me, watching my body start to convulse as my orgasm hovered right on the edge.

"You want his to dump his load of black cum in that tight white pussy bitch? You ready to feel his cock explode inside of you? You ready to be his little white whore?"

I fought for words but my body was working separately from my mind and all that came out was a guttural scream.

"Now! Suck that nipple and give her your cum!" he ordered.

The stranger took my nipple into his mouth and it was like an electric current straight to my clit. The most intense orgasm racked my body as I felt his cock grow even larger before spraying my womb with torrent after torrent of his thick hot cum. He screamed out and continued to thrust as my pussy clenched around him and milked every last bit of his cum.

My body went limp and the world went black for a few moments as it always does after such an intense orgasm. When I opened my eyes, I was laying across the bench on my back and he was typing numbers into my phone.

"She'll text you with the date and time she'll be there next," I heard Eric saying.

He looked down and saw me looking up at him.

"Well what are you waiting for? Clean my cock bitch," he ordered.

I looked at the phone in his hand, waiting for Eric to speak but nothing.

"Daddy?" I asked.

"You have two daddies now. That is your New York daddy and you'll listen to him the same way you listen to me. Now clean his cock."

I fell to my knees and licked every inch of his cock and balls clean of both his cum and mine. It tasted different than my other daddy's but I loved it just the same.

"Is that better daddy?"

"All better whore. Now get dressed and get back on the road. You've got another big black cock waiting for you at home."

"I slipped my breasts back into bra and covered myself with my shirt and then positioned my panties over my dripping pussy."

"No, take those off. The panties stay with me," my new daddy answered.

I did as I was told and pulled my pants over my swollen and dripping pussy, feeling his cum dripping down the inside of my thighs.

He slapped my ass hard and handed me the phone.

"Be a good whore and come home to daddy now." Eric said.

"Yes daddy," I responded.

"I love you, bitch," Eric said before hanging up.

I walked out and saw the trucker standing next to my car, peering down into the passenger window where Amber was still sleeping.

"Next time, you bring her in too." He commanded before he walked back to his truck.

I got in the car, wondering how I was going to pull that off, but knowing for sure that I'd do anything to please my daddies.

12