Turtle Bay Golf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,869 Followers

He did not waste much time, he squirted some more on my chest in between, but with his flat hand spread it right over my left breast. I could feel my already hard nipples get harder. Jeff smoothed it out very quickly, and then did the same for my right breast. There is not much way to lotion up a women's breast without copping a little feel, and with each breast there was a small squeeze.

He had finished up, and I said, "That whole water thing was a scheme to touch my breasts, huh Jeff."

He laughed, "No, it really was an accident, but I don't mind if you don't, at least on the outcome."

Jeff continued, "I forgot I was thirsty," and took a big drink from the bottle. He cleaned it off with his beach towel, and leaned over again and laid the bottle back on my blanket. He had been on his hands and knees during all of this. When I had glanced over from time to time, I noticed he had still not been aroused any time I saw. There are many people who confuse nude beaches as sexual invitations, and it seemed like he was just enjoying the sun and company as I had been.

When he was kneeling this way, his dick looked really long as it hung down. When Jeff leaned over to put the bottle back, I felt the tip rub against my hip bone, and when he leaned back it kind of dragged a little. I had not seen that, but it was unmistakable. I mean, a very short duration, but definite. Jeff laid back down, this time laying on his back along side me. He was still close, but he had not laid so close that we were touching anymore.

I like to stretch and change positions once in a while and I lifted up and leaned on my elbows. I surveyed the beach a little more; I guessed it would be sunset in maybe another hour and a half.

"What a great day, it has been really nice to meet you. Very pleasant company."

Jeff had his arms at his sides like me, but he raised his left arm near me and reached back and rubbed his hand on my upper arm where I was leaning.

"The pleasure has been all mine Beth. It is not common to find a beautiful woman on a beach who does not have an attitude problem. You have added to the scenery, and you have added to the conversation. This is fantastic."

I replied, "You are not bad scenery yourself Jeff, and your other comments too."

I had been looking at his abs more than once during the day and that had been a part of my scenery comment. I also noticed his dick was no longer hanging between his legs – still at mostly rest, but lying on his leg again at an angle pointing away from me. He had still been touching my arm during this part of the conversation.

Jeff lifted up and leaned back on his elbows too.

"This is one beautiful beach, and the ocean, sand and sky are not bad either."

I got the point, and playfully nudged my foot against his leg as a fake kick. I laid back down while I was smiling. Jeff turned over on his side facing me. He leaned his head on his left arm and ran the finger of his right hand on my forearm.

"I hope you don't mind if I look once in a while. I have to admit that it has been a treat to check out a body as nice as yours."

"Jeff, I think you are about 10 years younger than me."

I felt it but did not tell him I had also enjoyed looking from time to time and I certainly did not tell him I had also been looking at his dick. He moved his finger higher, now to my upper arm. I had kept my eyes closed and just enjoyed the light touch when I felt his hand move. His fingers were still touching my upper arm, but the way I was laying, I felt the back of his finger touching the side of my breast.

It was not that he hadn't already touched them, but this was a different situation now. I had sworn to myself to keep control of the situation, especially with what had happened with Mike and Jimmy less than two hours ago. With them it had not been attraction so much as the strange situation. With Jeff, there was also an attraction that had to be fought. I remember thinking to myself, just what is the deal being drawn to these black guys. But I also realized my total 'black experience' had been once in my life, to a much older man.

Maybe the first time on my breast could have been inadvertent, but after a couple of times more, I realized Jeff was still being gentle but had something in mind. He lifted his finger slightly so that instead of the back of his fingers as an afterthought on my breast, now he was touching the side of my breast with his fingertips directly. He moved his hand now, off of my breast but now he had his fingers flat on my stomach and made little caresses.

Jeff stroked my stomach from the bottom of my breast down to the top of my hip. Jeff had widened his caress zone; he was including my lower abdomen, almost touching my pube region, but not quite.

I was enjoying his touch, and I had not made any effort to stop him. He sensed this because he then reached over and squeezed my breast, this time without pretense. I responded by brushing his stomach with the back of my hand. My eyes were closed but when I did that I also inadvertently touched his dick with the side of my hand. It was only briefly and I removed it as soon as I sensed what I had done. The way he was laying, and his length, had moved it to a location where most guys would not have reached. I went back to the small area caress that I had been doing for a moment.

Jeff then moved his hand up to my other side, rolled over further and leaned over to kiss me. His kiss was soft on my closed lips, surprisingly soft and gentle. We kissed and gradually our mouths opened where we had a fantastic, gentle but erotic kiss, deep but not aggressive. Just perfect. He rolled over to lie on his stomach and I had placed my entire arm under him so that my hand was around and holding his back.

After a long time of kissing like this, Jeff lifted up and said, "You are fantastic."

"I must be dreaming."

He then leaned over and took my breast in his mouth, gently sucking while his hand stroked my thigh. His finger rubbed against the outside of my pussy where he could feel I was wet.

I responded by touching his dick with my fingers, just lightly stroking him. His skin was so soft. I took his dick in my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

I pushed his shoulder back and rolled him over onto his back. I returned the same thing he did; I rolled over to lay my chest on his and kissed him. Our lips and tongues explored each other in a super long passionate kiss, and then after a while I reached down and rubbed his dick which was still long, but not hard yet.

"Beth, I think I should tell you that sometimes I have a problem when I am nervous."

I knew what he meant and I said, "Don't be nervous baby, we don't have to do anything if you don't want to. If we left now I would be a happy girl. That is probably what I should do anyway – I have been trying to be a good girl."

He laughed, and pulled me toward him. We kissed again, softly and deeply. I continued to gently touch him, never aggressively. I did very lightly fingertip the end of his dick and balls. I could feel he was stirring.

I stopped the kiss, told him "relax baby" and I kissed the top of his shoulder, and then alternated small kisses with little licks. I swirled my tongue around his nipples, and I licked more deeply as I moved down to his abs. I was licking some of the ripped muscles, slowly moving farther down. He had stirred enough that he was laying straight up pointing at his bellybutton.

I was touching the inside of his thighs with my fingers and then finally I put little kisses onto the shaft of his cock. I moved to straddle his legs. I moved his legs apart and I kneeled in between. I licked his balls while I looked up to see Jeff watching me.

I licked his shaft, moving up higher and higher with my tongue, which is long, touching his dick while I looked at him. I moved down again, but this time I leaned over so that my breast hung over his dick, and when the nipple was near his balls I moved up, dragging my breast over him. Jeff was ready now, and I picked up his dick in my hand and took the head in my mouth and sucked gently.

There was no way for Jeff to know, but one of my favorite sexual activities is to feel a man get hard in my mouth. I could feel that begin with Jeff. I looked up at him again while I sucked, he was sometimes lying back with his eyes closed and other times he was watching intently. I could feel him getting harder and thicker. The real benefit also to getting him hard in my mouth was that initially I could take a huge amount of him deeply in my mouth, which I knew later would be impossible. I licked the end of his hardening dick, and when I released it for a second so that I could suck on what turned out to be massive balls, his dick flopped down hard on his stomach.

I looked back at Jeff and said, "I see that you are not nervous anymore."

I went back to sucking his now big cock. He was about the same size as Jimmy, who I thought was about 9 or 10 inches. I know people always wonder how all the guys in these stories are big. I don't know about that other than most are obviously fiction. Maybe that we were on a nude beach and I could see he was big contributed to this action. I don't know other than apparently my luck was good that day! What was really remarkable was how thick around he was. I could not get more than about 3 inches in my mouth and even that much was only with my mouth stretched really far. I stroked him in my hand while I was sucking on the end.

Jeff had begun to reach over and touch my thighs and ass with his hand while I was sucking him and eventually I felt his fingers find my pussy. He had discovered how wet I was with his fingers and then gave a pressure on my ass to move closer to him. When I shifted closer to give him a better access he used both hands to lift me up and I realized he want me to straddle him in a 69 position. He immediately dove his mouth into my pussy and his tongue probed deep in my pussy and lapped against my clit. This felt really great and although I paused for a moment while I enjoyed his tongue, I went back to sucking his dick. He had become rock hard and it was difficult to suck on him very deeply. But I didn't mind trying as he had a good skill on eating me out. The built up sexual tension had left me already close to orgasm.

We both paused licking each other and I climbed off. I sat up and Jeff grabbed my breasts, one in each hand. He then sat up and kissed me, and then rolling me over while his chest leaned over me. While we were kissing, he reached down and rubbed my pussy, eventually inserting a finger deep inside me. He then repositioned his legs so that his dick was right over my pussy.

I looked up and told him, "Go slowly, you are really big."

He kissed me again and said, "Don't worry."

Then he put the head of his big cock between my pussy lips and pushed just a little so that the head was just sliding in. I could feel my pussy stretching to accommodate him. It was never painful, really quite the opposite. Jeff stopped for a moment with about an inch inside. I was glad he was going slow as he promised he would, but I was glad to experience the feeling of such a big cock entering me.

He looked into my eyes after the pause, "Are you OK?"

I smiled at him and reached down to grip his hips to pull him toward me. Jeff got the hint and started pushing in farther and I could feel his cock stretching me more and more. With about 4 inches inside me, he pulled out so that only the head was inside me and then pushed back in, this time maybe 6 inches total and I groaned. He paused again, and then pushed in a little farther.

When I caught my breath again Jeff started to push again. Now I had stretched enough to take him and the added length was not so bad. He pulled back just a little and then slowly in again. I felt so full, but finally I felt him enter me all the way. I squeezed his ass in my hands and enjoyed the feeling of his cock fill me. Jeff held this for a moment – I could feel his rock hard cock – and then pulled out almost all the way before plunging back inside me.

Jeff then started fucking me, using slow strokes. He started stroking faster and I had a powerful orgasm. He recognized when I was cumming and held still while I relaxed. Then he started pumping me faster and I could feel his balls slap against me.

"You like my cock, don't you," he asked.

I could not really talk so I just moaned, "Oh my god Jeff."

He pulled out completely and turned me over, lifting my ass in the air while he stuck his cock in me from behind. He was kneeling on his left knee which was even with my hips. His right leg was in front of my pussy with his knee in the air and he started pumping me again. It would not seem possible, but it felt like this position went in even deeper.

His balls were really slapping against me with each thrust. His cock had stayed rock hard the entire time he was fucking me. He continued to fuck me like this for a while, sometimes slow and sometimes faster. I loved when he grabbed my ass and pulled me back while he shoved his hips against me. I also loved it when he reached under and grabbed my tits and squeezed.

He pulled out and I leaned over to take his cock in my mouth. I loved the taste of my pussy on his dick. This time I pushed him back and moved over to straddle him. He had stretched me out by now and I slid down on his huge cock all at once. I ground my pussy onto him and he reached up and squeezed my tits. I started to slide up and down on his cock, and I could control the angle well enough that he rubbed against my clit. I was almost ready to cum again. We developed a great rhythm – we were like two sexual athletes who were enjoying each others bodies.

While his cock was jammed all the way in my pussy, he rolled me on my back with him on top. I wrapped my legs around his back and held him deep inside me.

I laughed and said, "Is there a problem?"

"I can't fuck you unless you let me go."

"I definitely want you to fuck me," I smiled and unwrapped my legs.

Jeff started fucking me harder now and I could feel that he was getting closer. Something about the thought that he was getting ready to cum pushed me too and I felt another orgasm coming, "Oh Jeff, you are making me cum, fuck me, fuck me" I groaned and came again almost immediately.

That did it for Jeff too; he pulled out and ground his cock against my mound. He moved up higher on my body and I held my tits together while he fucked them. My tits wrapped around and covered him. With each thrust, the head of his cock came up to my mouth and I licked the tip. I could feel him tense up and he shot a large stream of his cum onto my chin. I squeezed my tits together harder, and he shot another load into my open mouth, and then he moved up farther and I took him into my mouth for another smaller load.

He had continued to thrust up and down – he seemed to like fucking my mouth. I liked the taste of his cum and when he started to slow down I began to suck on his dick. How could he know that I wanted to feel him get soft in my mouth? It happened after a few minutes, but it was one of the most pleasurable experiences of my life to be able to suck more and more of him in my mouth as he got softer. He rolled off me eventually and collapsed. I rolled over to lay on him with my head lying on his chest and his arms wrapped around me.

We stayed this way for a while. We had both gotten very sweaty and we headed out to the ocean for a swim. While we were out there splashing, Jeff took me in his arms and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs and arms around him while we kissed again. A nice long passionate kiss.

Jeff then told me that a couple was coming up the beach and he thought we should head back.

"Not yet baby" and I kissed him again.

Jeff put his muscles to good use; he lifted me up with one arm under my legs and his other arm under my back. I had my arms around his neck while he carried me back laughing. The couple looked to be your average mid-40s, what looked to be typical Midwesterners. They had on shorts and golf shirts and frankly looked a little shocked to see us – an interracial nude couple coming out of the water. They looked embarrassed to see us, but continued walking.

The man said hello as Jeff let me down to walk. We were all wet now and we both said "hi" at the same time.

They continued walking without saying anything else and Jeff said, "You did that deliberately to embarrass them."

I replied not at all, "I am enjoying being with you. I am also enjoying our little exhibition. They just happened to be in the way."

He laughed at that, "I have enjoyed all of that too."

It was getting close to sunset - there is nothing like watching a sunset on the ocean – and we sat side by side on the blanket while the sun sank lower. Jeff had his arm around my shoulder while we sat. I was sitting up with my arms wrapped around my knees.

We didn't talk much while we enjoyed the sun setting.

Jeff said, "That was fantastic."

I replied, "I know. I am glad you got over your nervousness."

He just laughed and said, "Me too, but I had a little help."

I saw that his dick hanging there, but not exactly soft anymore. He must have been thinking about what we had just done. We still sat there with his arm around me, and I reached down and stroked his dick with my fingertips.

"You are a fantastic lover Jeff and you have the best dick I have ever seen."

"Oh, do you like my cock because it is big or because it is black?"

I could feel him getting harder again and I said, "I like it because it is huge, and I like it because it is black, but I love it because it is big AND black."

Both times I had now been with a black man had been absolutely fantastic I thought to myself, but I had really not been able to say why it had been so great. He was hard again now, and I leaned over to suck him some more.

The sun would only be there for another few minutes, but Jeff lay back on the blanket while I sucked him as deeply as I could and held it in. I had a moment of inspiration while the sun was setting and climbed up facing away from Jeff to face to the sun. I slowly lowered my pussy onto his again hard cock. My pussy had slipped down more easily than last time as I lowered onto him, but I still felt ecstatic.

I squeezed onto my own tits and started to slide up and down while Jeff held on and lifted my ass up and down. I looked back at Jeff and said, "I have never watched a sunset like this before."

He did not respond and I turned back again to see his eyes closed and just concentrating on our fucking. I looked around and saw the same couple who passed us a while back walking up the beach had turned around and had already passed over the ridge walking toward us. They were now only about 25 feet away and they had obviously seen what we were doing.

They could have avoided us by going up to the trail closer to the golf course but instead they just kept getting closer. Jeff and I were fucking perhaps 20 feet from the shoreline and they continued coming closer. I did not want to stop fucking Jeff and it was too late anyway; if I rolled off they would still have seen we had been fucking. I thought to myself I did not know these people, and they could have walked another way once they discovered us but did not. Then I started to be turned on by the thought of them watching us. They were intently staring and walking very slowly now.

My blond hair had dried in the breeze but certainly was a mess. My tits had been bouncing while I bobbed up and down on Jeff's cock. The were essentially standing in front of us now and I had gotten more aroused with them looking, as if sitting on a big, thick cock wasn't arousing enough. The women had never said anything as they saw us in the first place and they were both quiet now. I lifted up high enough so they could see just how big Jeff's cock really was. I lifted up where only the tip of his cock was inside me. I was staring right at them as I lowered my pussy back down slowly. The woman was obviously turned on.

Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,869 Followers