Tuscany Ch. 02

Story Info
Mature woman coming to grips with her sub side.
4.9k words
4.48
38.5k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 06/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
311 Followers

THE SECOND PART OF THE SERIES. MATURE WIFE DISCOVERS HER SUBMISSIVENESS. BEST TO READ CHAPTER 1 FIRST.

She woke early and stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom. She was nude and felt proud of what she saw. She was an attractive and sexy woman. They say fifty is the new thirty-five. Lori Evans was a few years from the milestone and you couldn't convince her of this. She worked out at least four time a week, watched what she ate and practiced yoga to aid her flexibility and control her stress.

She stood in the cold tiled bathroom and critiqued her body. Yes, many women her age would would kill for the reflection she saw; but would Bruno want her, like this; naked without sexy clothes or makeup.

She had to find out. She had a wish or desire to stand naked in front of this man and let him degrade and use her. He wasn't planning on romancing her, she knew that. She also knew she didn't want romance. Lori wanted to let her inner slut surface, after being quiet for so long. She reached for her husbands electric shaver.

Breakfast was quiet and little was said. While she was dressing John saw her shaved pussy and knew Lori had decided. She looked so open and nasty. A shaved mound on a twenty something is sexy he thought. In a woman approaching the half century it was more desperate and vile. Her labia hung down and he could see the head of her clit protruding from the hood. She didn't have a pussy, no it was, what Bruno called it, a cunt. Their meeting was hours away but John could see she was in heat. A bitch in heat.

He thought to himself, be careful what you wish for. His dream was coming true and he hoped it wasn't going to become a nightmare.

They held hands briefly as they walked to the Fiat. He kissed her cheek and both understood this is what they wanted. He drove into town and felt Lori looked so beautiful in the flowered button up dress. She had on french cut panties and a matching lacy bra. John wondered if another man would see them today. Simple sandals completed the outfit.

They had arrived early so hand in hand they walked through the shops, looking but not seeing. There would be plenty of time to buy their kids gifts. Today wasn't the day to think of their children.

At three they met Bruno at the cafe. He was at an outside table drinking a pinot grigio from a small high ball glass. The open bottle sat on the table with two glasses nearby. He stood and winked at John as he kissed Lori on both cheeks. He wore an oversized Tommy Bahama like shirt open to the waist. His tan chest and grayish hair caught Lori's eye. He had linen pants and boat shoes without socks. He said he was so glad to see them both. He poured them each a glass of wine without asking if they cared for wine or this type. He spoke.

"Well, my Lori. Show me."

Lori sat rigid after realizing what he was asking. Sure, she did it less than twelve hours ago but it was dark and not in an open courtyard. She looked at John and back at Bruno.

"Lori, this is an adventure for you. I understand this. But I do not want games. It may be crude but as you Americans say: Get off the toilet or shit!" His eyes never left her and he knew this was a critical point for them all. John had told him of her wishes to be made to humiliate and embarrass herself. To be treated rudely and given no quarter. He shook his head and started to rise to leave.

"No, wait, I am sorry...." her voice was soft. little more than a whisper. She spread her knees again for this man and slowly inched her skirt up. Her fingers pulled the lace panties to the side. She could feel her wetness and wondered if he could see it. Could he see she was indeed excited?

"You may cover up Lori, thank you." Her legs quickly closed. "Your cunt appeared wet. Is it Lori?"

"Yes"

"Yes what?"

She looked up at him, no thought given to her husband sitting nearby. "Yes, my cunt is wet."

"I thought so. Do your children know what a slut their mother is?"

Lori looked up, a shocked expression on her face, "No, oh god no...never. Please don't talk about them."

Bruno replied, "Follow my instructions and there is no need for them to ever know. Know their mother shaved her cunt for a man she just met. And opened her legs in an outdoor cafe for all to see."

She gasped, John thought she was going to scream or cry but he just realized his wife of twenty three years had just had an orgasm!

Bruno looked at John and asked if he had helped with the shaving. John said he had not and Bruno explained from now on it was John's responsibility to keep her stubble free for the remainder of their vacation. John wondered if he seriously thought this would continue for the next five plus weeks. He would have to find time to set Bruno straight.

"John, I will need the keys to your car. I will be taking Lori on a tour of the countryside. We will be back sometime this evening. The walk is a little more than two miles to your villa. I am sure the exercise will do you well and the scenery is wonderful. I will probably fuck your wife." He paused to let the words sink in, "I suspect you will want to watch but I prefer the first time there be no audience. I am sure there will be plenty of opportunities in the weeks to come for you to observe."

Though both husband and wife looked shocked at this turn of events, John knew he had told Bruno part of his fantasy was to stay at home while he knew his wife was being used. Bruno was just trying to fulfill everyones wishes.

Bruno whispered something in Italian and she got up and went to the restroom. Bruno told John to finish the wine and pay the bill. He told him of a market where he could pick up some food for tonight. John was ready to say something when Bruno told him things were going fine. Before he could speak he felt the presence of his wife to his side. She leaned over, kissed his cheek and dropped her panties and bra on her husband's lap. She showed a nervous smile and took Bruno's hand and they walked from the plaza.

John bought a few items at the market and began the walk home in the hot Italian sun. His mind could not keep from imagining what Bruno was doing to his wife at this very moment. He walked with a hard on. Once home the first thing he did once he put the groceries on the kitchen counter was to pull out his throbbing cock and stroke himself. Within seconds his balls tightened and, like a teenage boy, he shot his load all over the tile floor. Surprising to him he remained hard.

The rest of the day dragged by. He tried swimming, reading, walking the neighborhood but nothing quelled his passion and desire. He wanted so much to see Lori and hear what they did. The sun set and he was sitting in the dark waiting.

He heard the sound of tires on the gravel road and the Fiat's lamps cast an illumination across the room. He sat waiting but heard no sound of car doors opening. The lights went off and there was only silence.

He stood and walked to the window. The pale moon cast a shadowy light on the driveway. He could see movement in the car but could discern nothing more. Finally the door opened and Bruno walked from the driver side and opened the passenger door. It took a moment for John's eyes to focus but when his wife stood he could clearly see she was naked! She had left in a simple dress and sandals but now the only thing on her was a pair of stiletto heels. From this distance they looked to be red. Bruno and Lori walked up the drive and their steps caused the gravel to crunch. It seemed so loud in the silence of the night.

John heard them at the doorway but the door did not open. It was not locked and John wondered if he should open the door. Then he heard it. The unmistakable sound of sucking. His wife was blowing Bruno on the porch! John could not but help near the doorway so he could hear better, his cock straining in his slacks. A few minutes passed when the silence was broken by some Italian words grunted. John knew Bruno had just ejaculated.

There was a knock at the door and John slowly opened it. First he saw Bruno standing close, nonchalantly putting his member away. John looked to his left and saw his wife squatting in red heels. Her legs were splayed and her bare pussy was open and swollen. Her eyes were downcast, she appeared too embarrassed to look at her husband. Her forehead, hair, face and neck were coated in Bruno's discharge. It was dripping slowly down her neck onto her tits.

Bruno held out his hand to Lori and helped her up. The grimace told John her leg muscles must have tightened, They walked inside the foyer and Bruno stood in the open doorway.

"Your wife and I had a great time. Or at least I did." He smiled at John and continued, "she is to tell you everything we did since we left you in the plaza today. She is not to wipe her face, put on clothing or remove her heels until after she finishes describing her adventure. I am on a job tomorrow so the day is yours to spend as you wish. Go no further than Siena in case I want to fuck her. I will call you if she is needed. Good night."

The large wooden front door closed with a boom which echoed in the room. Lori walked slowly towards the bedroom, her pencil sized heels clicking on the uneven tile floor. John followed and again had that guilty feeling he has felt since this all began.

"Why don't you shower first, then if you are up to it we can talk." John spoke softly as his wife sat on the bench at the foot of the bed.

"You heard Bruno, We need to talk first,"

"Lori, he will never know and I can see how uncomfortable you are. A warm shower will feel so much better for you."

"John, he will know because I will tell him. Come sit by me," she patted the bench with her hand and waited while her husband settled himself down next to her. "I cannot explain it John, but it is a though I am a book and he can read me. He knows what I want, he understands my needs. I understand, " she grabbed his hand and squeezed it in her two palms, "this is maybe more than you expected. It is more than I thought would ever happen. But, John it is what we have talked about all these years. I am sorry, I am sorry if it doesn't fit your vision of how this would go. But, I, I want it to go on. At least for a bit. If you say stop, I will but I want you to let it go on. For awhile at least."

She leaned forward to kiss him but John pulled back not wanting her semen coated lips and face to touch him. She mouthed the word 'sorry' and pulled back. John wondered if she felt his uneasiness or if Bruno had said anything. He felt his cock twitch in his pants and looked up as he felt her hand gently rub him.

"Looks like someone wants to hear about my day," she smiled, "Please undress for me and let me watch your cock as I tell you what happened. If you go soft I will stop and clean up. If not, after I am through I will suck you off. Bruno said I should swallow your cum and not spit it out like I usually do."

John undressed quickly and as he pulled his shorts off his cock bounced up and down, feeling harder than it had for years. He was afraid he would come without even touching himself. He sat next to Lori noticing how she sat with her knees splayed open. She saw his eyes on her pussy and when he looked up she spoke.

"A slut should always sit with her knees apart. And by the way for the rest of the vacation I am not to wear panties, bras, pants or shorts," she laughed and said they had bought some clothes and they were in the back of the car.

She started by saying the beginning of the trip was very much like any other couple exploring an area. Bruno took her to the small town nearby where he was born and then drove onto Siena. There they went shopping for shoes, at which point Lori raised her leg and wiggled her foot to show off the red stiletto open toe shoe she was wearing. Then they bought some dresses, skirts and blouses and a bikini which Lori said she hopes she only wears here at the villa. All the choices were made by Bruno and he made her walk out from the changing area to show him each outfit. Some of the clothes were too tight or too revealing but she still had to show them to him.

Other patrons of the store could see her and Lori said she was so humiliated. Lori, looking at her husband told him she was embarrassed yet so turned on. When Bruno made her bend at the waist and touch the floor she could feel the skirt pull up and knew her pussy and ass were on display. She thinks only the salesclerk and Bruno were there at the time but admitted she had an orgasm in the middle of the store.

"He somehow knows what I want and what I need. I think I would have walked out of the dressing room as naked as I am now if he had asked," Lori's eyes met her husbands and she could tell he understood.

After shopping and walking around part of the historical part of Siena, Bruno took her down an alleyway behind the Piazza del Campo. The shopping bags were set down on some steps as he told her the plaza was built in 1280 and he wondered how many cocks had been sucked during the festivals down this very alley. He smiled and told her he knew of at least one! When he unzipped his linen pants Lori saw his cock for the first time. She told John, perhaps not realizing how sensitive men are about these things, "he is much longer and thicker than you."

Bruno opened the buttons on her summer dress and rubbed her breasts. He told her he liked bigger tits and if she were his woman he'd have her get them enlarged. Lori slowly squatted, looking up at Bruno.

He rubbed his cock and precum across her cheeks, nose and forehead. She opened her mouth wishing to savor the taste and the excitement of doing something so public. Before she could relish what was happening Bruno roughly grabbed her head, cupping a hand over each ear. He then started an assault on her mouth. She was not savoring, she was not sucking, she was doing everything she could not to vomit as his cock pounded the back of her throat. This was not a blow job; he was fucking her mouth. Plain and simple.

She doesn't know how long this went on, just that his cock forced itself deeper and deeper. Lori did not know if anyone saw or heard the gurgling from her throat. She just wanted it to end and when she felt him stiffen, thrust forward and propel jet after jet of cum down her throat she was happy. She should hate this man she thought but how does he know abuse is what she wants and needs, how does he know so much about me, she thought.

He helped her up and whispered in her ear, "later I will let you make love to my cock with your mouth. That was just to remind you, you are just a cunt. And cunts are for fucking."

Her nipples were hard as erasers as he walked her into the Piazza, Her lips were red and swollen yet she felt proud to be at his side. She was a cunt, his cunt!

They finished shopping at a shoe store where he had her buy two pairs of heels. He insisted she wear the red heels out even though they did not match up with the simple summer dress she was wearing. She did notice they stretched her calves and made her ass look sexier.

They had a light meal in Siena, watching the sun set behind the walled city. All during dinner they conversed in Italian and Bruno made no mention of how he ravished her mouth earlier. After dinner they stored the purchases in the back of the Fiat, Lori interrupted her story to squeeze John's hard dick and tell him all the charges were on his credit card,

She resumed the story telling of their long drive home. Bruno explained to her from now on she would always dress in one of the outfits he had picked out. He did not like her , as he put it, 'Anne Klein' urban look. Suddenly his soft tender demeanor changed. He told her she dressed like an American Pig and he hated the look. She was taken aback by the quick change in him and did not know how to respond.

He hated the look so much he said he could not go another kilometer with her. He slammed on the brakes, pulling the car to the side of the road. Both hands gripping the steering wheel with white knuckle pressure, he told her to get out. Afraid, Lori did as she was told and stood in the cold by the car.

After a few minutes he emerged from his side with the motor still purring. He told her to remove her dress and give it to him. Lori was beyond worrying about a car finding her naked on this windy back road. She quickly pulled the dress off and handed it to Bruno. He laid it across the hood of the car and grabbed Lori's wrist. He pulled her until her thighs hit the metal of the fender. Bruno pushed her shoulder forward until her tits pressed against her dress. She could feel the heat and vibration of the engine through the cloth.

She heard the sound of a zipper opening and felt his boat shoe kicking the insides of her red heels. She obliged by opening her thighs and felt him rub the head of his cock up and down her slit. She could not believe how humiliated she felt when she heard the sound his cock made against her sloppy wet pussy. Finally he pushed his head beyond her lips and without giving her time to adjust he buried the full length deep into her.

He made her say she was his cunt to use as he pleased and she promised not to disobey any order. She yelled her responses back to him and came in a series of orgasms until he finally unloaded deep inside of her. There was an awkward moment as his body weight was crushing her against the car and his hardness was deep inside. He patted her back, as if she were a pet, then pushed himself up and pulled out with an audible pop. She could feel their juices dripping down her thighs.

She reached to put the dress on when he pulled it with such force it tore from her hands. He whipped it through the air and let it fall to the ground. Bruno took his semi hard cock in his hand and began to piss all over her dress. He looked at her as the obscene spectacle unfolded and said in a calm voice that he told her he hated this look on her. He told her to get back in the car.

Lori looked up at John and told him he knew the rest of the story. Keeping eye contact she slid from the bench to the floor and engulfed his hard cock, They had enjoyed oral sex throughout their marriage but never had John felt her mouth literally swallow him whole. He had little stamina left after her descriptive story and he felt himself near the brink of climax. He usually would pull out at this moment and as he shifted he felt her hands tighten around his back and her mouth push further until her nose was buried deep into his pubic hair. John came and felt his balls empty into her throat. She knew how sensitive he is after orgasm so she did nothing more than just keep her warm mouth on him, until he slowly removed it.

She stood up and walked to the bathroom to shower. When she returned she found him asleep on the bed. We will talk tomorrow she thought.

The next morning he woke to the aroma of coffee wafting through the house. Still dressed from the night before, John brushed his teeth and made his way into the kitchen area. Lori was in her robe sitting on a stool at the counter. She smiled, the smile he loved and has seen for twenty plus years.

"Morning sleepy head," she stood and kissed him on the cheek. "Our day is free and I am ready to do some sightseeing. How about you?"

John nodded his head and poured himself a cup of coffee. "Lori, maybe we should talk first. I am not sure this was the best idea. I mean, he seems to have a temper and I am afraid something might happen."

She stuttered, " But, but this was your idea. I mean not just some off the cuff brilliant thought, no I have heard this for twenty fucking years!" her voice echoed across the ceramic floors, "Now, I mean, now you try and make me feel bad, like I made this happen.....just because it was a lot so quick, and, and you didn't get to see, Oh John, do you want me to quit. I will but I, I don't want to." Tears were welling up in her eyes.

evals22
evals22
311 Followers
12