Tuscany Ch. 03

Story Info
Mature woman and her submission in Italy.
9.5k words
4.38
34.8k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 06/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
311 Followers

Chapter 3: In Lori's Descent Into Submission

Better read in sequence. Thank you!

She looked at him, shaking her head in agreement, but thinking how sexy it was; Bruno being this Italian 'bad boy' The two of them drove into town and had a light lunch. John was excited by the looks the men were giving his wife, even with the shirt cover up. He was asking about some local wineries when he saw Lori take out her phone.

She walked over to him and when he finished talking, she smiled, "Bruno just texted me. We are to meet him at the clock tower in twenty minutes."

The tower wasn't far from the restaurant so John paid the bill and they decided to walk. They held hands like young lovers and anticipated meeting Bruno. It was not the welcome meeting they hoped for. As soon as Bruno spotted them walking across the Piazza his expression changed. Lori saw the same look in his eyes as when he ripped her dress from her hands last night.

"What did you promise me last night. With my cock pounding your wet cunt what did you swear? Answer me!"

John was taken back by this display. Luckily it wasn't crowded but he could see some people farther down the street wondering what the yelling was about. "Bruno, easy. Lower your voice."

It was as if Bruno only just noticed John and in a split second considered his options. He knew his plan was not far along enough, yet.

"I am sorry," his voice was at conversation level, "It is just your wife promised to follow my wishes. She was only to wear the clothes we bought yesterday in Siena. I was not thinking, I am sorry Lori for yelling, but you will need to be punished for not following the instructions. There must be discipline for this to work. You both must know your place!"

John explained she was wearing the shirt at his insistence. They did not know they would be meeting and he felt she looked sexy even with the shirt.

John put his hand on Bruno's shoulder and whispered, "Chill, we will talk later,"

Bruno fought the urge to rip his hand off of his shoulder and nodded his head in agreement. He looked at John, "Well, now I am here, please ask your wife to remove the shirt. We will discuss her punishment later."

John at first was going to deny the Italian's request but felt a stirring in his loins. This is what he planned and worked so hard for. He looked at Lori and silently raised his hand motioning for the shirt. Lori looked around briefly and knew from the wetness she was feeling nothing would stop her. For some reason his threat of punishment had excited her. Her and John had talked about her being spanked in the past. Spanked....or more?

She shrugged her shoulders and the shirt slid down her arms and onto her hands. She raised it up and placed it in her husband's hand. His eyes left hers and drifted downward focusing on the blatantly hard nipples on display.

Bruno walked over to her and kissed her lightly on the cheek. "Now what did you tell me you were last night?"

Lori stood straight, causing her breasts to push forward, "I am your cunt. I am sorry for disobeying you, Bruno," she paused then added, "I deserve to be punished. I am so sorry."

"I am glad you understand the importance of you suffering for not following orders. Do not continue down this road, my Pet or else our time together will be over. You have a yearning inside, a desire needing to be fulfilled. Your husband cannot do it and as you know the clock is ticking," he paused so the words had time to sink in, "it is up to the both of you, of course. But if you wish to explore these feelings you will follow orders!"

John swore her nipples became visibly harder as Bruno spoke to her. He had mixed emotions. This man was doing everything they had spoken about, yet John was afraid he set the limits too low and Bruno was planing on stretching the envelope. He just needed to talk to Bruno, alone and revise their plans. This punishment talk was scaring him. He had told Bruno she was excited about the prospect of pain. There was still plenty of excitement for all three without overdoing it. John explained to Bruno about the visit from the officer that morning.

"Was he a short fat man?" he asked.

John told him it was and relayed the conversation about the dress and where it was found.

"He is a jealous man, I have known him much of my life. We grew up in the same village. I fucked his wife, before they married and after. She finally left him and he holds me responsible." Bruno started to walk reaching out and grabbing Lori's around the waist, letting his hand rest high on her ass cheek. "Take me to your car. I want to fuck your wife in the bed you slept together in last night."

The car was much too small for Bruno and Lori to sit in the back seat, so Bruno sat in front while John drove. He had Lori sit in the center of the back seat with her denim skirt pulled up to her waist. With both feet touching the side of the car her pussy was spread wide open. Bruno spoke all the way back to the villa about how wet it was and he liked to degrade Lori by asking questions of her children as they drove. John was going to tell him to stop, even though they had discussed this line of talk, but he was so hard he decided to leave it be.

When they arrived they went inside the house. John was anxious to finally see his wife with another man. But Bruno had other plans.

"Lori, I saw you have one of those Apple smart phones," she shook her head in agreement, "I am sure you are afraid of pictures being taken, but I want to take them with your camera phone. I will, of course, leave the phone with the two of you. I would suggest you delete them but not until tomorrow night. Let me explain. I will be gone in the evening but I wish the two of you to go to a nice restaurant in town. I will suggest a few places where you will dress up. I want Lori to wear the black dress we bought. It is sexy but I do not think too much so."

Lori spoke up, speaking more to John than Bruno, "No it is something I would wear back home, Well not in front of the kids, but out to dinner, just the two of us."

John looked at Bruno, not sure where this was going. Bruno continued and explained he will call them during dinner. He wants his cunt, and he emphasized 'his' to sit in the booth and look at each photo and describe it in detail to Bruno on the phone. She may not leave the dining room or hide the phone. She will be embarrassed but Bruno thinks, so turned on. He smiled at John and said he will benefit from this once they return home.

John saw no harm in this game and knew Lori had spoken of the excitement she would feel if strangers were to see x-rated pictures of her. This game seemed fun to John and he felt it was unlikely anyone would see the small screen in the restaurant. He grabbed Lori's camera and offered to take the photos, but Bruno said he preferred to do the camera work. John quickly showed him how the iphone camera worked.

Bruno began taking photos of her dressed in the skirt and tube top. Under his direction, Lori struck many poses. She found herself getting wetter as each photo was a bit racier than the other. Soon she was completely naked blatantly spreading herself open and finger fucking herself for the camera. The dirty names Bruno called her made her so excited she tried to outdo each pose. Bruno gave the camera to John and the three of them went to the bedroom. Bruno explained he would be by the next evening to take her to a spot he and friends into BDSM played. He looked into her eyes and said all he needed for her discipline was there.

John spoke, "Bruno, I am not sure I like the idea of Lori being beaten."

"John, you two wanted to experience this type of relationship. Dom and Sub. For it to work there must be consequences for Lori's actions. Otherwise it is just a game. I will hurt Lori, but no more than she can handle. I know what I am doing. I believe it will take her to the next level in our relationship."

"Listen Bruno, I am not sure if...."

Lori interrupted her husband, "John, I want to explore this. I know you were never able to hurt me. That is because you love me. I want to deal with this, I want to see what it is like." She smiled at her husband and told him maybe after watching Bruno, John would learn what to do when she was 'naughty'.

Lori walked by the bed and took her lover's hand. They walked to the bed as John stood and watched. John finally got his wish, he saw his wife fucked hard and long by this Italian man. His years of dreaming of this culminated in him orgasming in his pants while watching. After Lori came for the fourth or fifth time, Bruno pulled his large cock out of her and sprayed his cum all over her stomach. Everyone was tired and all felt a little awkward. Bruno saw the stain on John's crotch but did not mention it. He asked John if he could borrow the Fiat to drive home

John was happy Bruno asked for the car because he was too exhausted to drive. He said goodbye and headed for the shower to clean up. Lori was laying on the bed, with Bruno's discharge drying on her body. She quietly said goodbye to Bruno and was asleep before he left the room. Bruno headed for the front door, but not before he picked up Lori's phone and Emailed all the photos, plus Lori's contact list to his iphone.

John and Lori were up early and talked about things over a cup of coffee on the pool deck. John was in his shorts and a T-shirt and Lori was in her robe. They decided to stay home until nightfall. Lori ate very little, on edge about her discipline later in the evening. John tried to convince her she did not need to go through with this. He told her unlike what Bruno said, it is a game. When they go back to the states it will be over. Lori was hearing nothing of it. John stopped pestering her when she said he could stay behind if he wanted.

Bruno arrived a little after dusk. He had a brown paper bag with him and ushered Lori into the bedroom. John was told to wait in the kitchen. Fifteen or so minutes later his wife walked, or rather was led out. On her head was a latex mask that covered her entire head and neck. There was an opening for her mouth but there were no eye holes. Around her neck was a black leather dog collar attached to a black leash. Her body was covered in a body stocking from her neck to her ankles to her wrists. It was a fishnet material and was like nothing John had ever seen. Not even in porno magazines. There were two holes cut out so Lori's tits hung out uncovered. Her genitals from ass to pussy were exposed, the stocking was crotchless. On her feet were black stiletto heels at least four inches high.

She looked like something out of a S & M magazine. She took small steps as Bruno led her by leash across the room. He said the drive was to an isolated area so Lori needed no coverup. John asked her if she knew what she looked like and she said Bruno had put the mask on first. She could only imagine how she looked. She quietly asked him to take a picture.

While driving further up the hills of Tuscany Bruno explained where they were going, "this building, years ago, before my time, was a kennel for hunting dogs. It was abandoned and a group of us bought it and made it into our little play space. Tonight there will be no one there but the three of us." After saying this he winked at John. Her husband understood and thought of saying something, but the stirring in his loins kept him quiet.

There were two buildings visible from the road lighted by some old lampposts. John parked the car next to a van and watched as Lori was led out of the car. The cold air made her shiver and her hard nipples stood proud. Bruno told her to stay where she was as he unlocked the door.

He motioned for John to follow. Once inside the doorway he leaned over and whispered, "I know one of her fantasies was for people to see her naked but she was not to see them. This way she is never sure if someone she meets may have already seen her naked....or more. Some waiters from a few of the restaurants we will be going to and one of the gardeners from the villa are here to watch, " he grinned like the cat who got the canary.

He slowly ushered Lori into the room. The lower floor where the dogs were once trained was like a mini indoor soccer court. Surrounding it were some raised benches or bleachers. At one end John could see four figures. He recognized the youngest as the gardener's son he had met the first week here. John thought the boy looked barely fifteen years old, but John knew Bruno would not include minors. The others he did not know.

There was a chain with Velcro wrist restraints hanging from the center of the room. There was a St Andrews Cross to one side and a few benches. Along one wall were far too many instruments of discipline. Whips, crops, canes and much more. John sensed Bruno was much more experienced with this than he led him to believe on the internet.

Bruno attached Lori's hands to the chain and pulled a pulley until her arms were taunt. He spent a few minutes gently rubbing her ass and slipped a finger into her pussy. In the quiet of the room all could hear the wetness of her cunt. It was clear she was enjoying this.

Bruno, close to her ear spoke loud enough for all to hear, "Cunt, tell me why you are here!"

"She whispered, "I did not follow your...." she was cut off by an angry Bruno.

"Louder, Cunt!"

Lori cleared her throat and spoke up, she thought so her husband could hear, "I did not follow your orders and now I must be punished."

"Do you remember your safe word, " he paused as he watched her shake her head up and down, "Good. Remember if you use it we stop. We stop all of this and I say good bye to the both of you. As I spank your ass I think it only polite for you to count aloud and thank me for each stroke and ask for another."

Bruno rubbed her ass with his hand, gently squeezing each cheek. Soft moans emanated from beneath the faceless woman suspended from the ceiling. He stopped, slowly raised his hand, palm open and paused. Then with no warning he brought his hand down quickly and with much force. The slap across her cheek echoed through the room and her gasp and yelp was more from the surprise then the pain. A handprint could be seen forming on her right cheek.

"Well?"

Remembering her instructions Lori loudly voiced, "one, thank you may I have another?"

"Good, cunt." His hand came down on the other cheek, leaving an even redder handprint. The pain seemed to be connected directly to her pussy because in spite of it Lori felt herself becoming wetter. Each subsequent slap was harder then the one before and at the count of twenty Lori was crying.

"Stop, it is enough," yelled John. He walked over to his wife and unhooked her wrists. She fell into his arms and she waked as he half carried her to a bench where she sat gingerly. He reached for the latex mask to remove it but stopped when Bruno spoke.

"John, we are not through yet. Her punishment is not finished." He made no effort to move and his voice was calm.

"I'm sorry Bruno, I think it is over."

From behind the mask Lori's voice could be heard, "John, Bruno is right, my punishment must continue. If you do not wish to watch, go wait in the car."

John stood dumbfounded by the realization his wife of so many years was asking to be hurt some more. Bruno knew at that moment Lori was something special. He had never met a woman so in need of her submissive side as Lori. Perhaps the only one who was close was the fat policeman's wife.

Bruno spoke, "Stand the cunt up, and do not interfere again."

John stood his wife up and noticed her ass was still red from the spanking. Bruno grabbed the leash, hanging between her breasts and slowly lead her over to a waist high bench. He placed her body on the cushioned bench and hooked her ankles to the Velcro strips on the bench. Her tits were flattened out against the black faux leather and her asshole and pussy were peeking through the slit in the crotch of the body stocking.

He stood behind her and his hand snaked into the slit until his two fingers penetrated her wet hole. He marveled at how some women are turned on by pain. He pumped his hand in and out of her cunt and watched as she rocked back, trying to heighten the thrusts. Bruno could tell she was nearing release and abruptly removed his fingers. Lori's hips continued to move hoping to recapture his hand.

"It seems you are ready for the punishment to continue," he waited for her head to shake in agreement. "Since your husband saw fit to stop things, I am afraid we must expand your, how would I say it, your abuse. My hand is tired, so we may stop now, and I will assume you are not serious about your allegiance to me, or I can use the crop."

"The crop, please I need to finish this, I need to please you." Lori pushed her body up until she was standing, feet still tethered to the bench and tried to listen for a breath or noise telling her where Bruno was. She turned her head in his direction and continued, "please..."

Bruno walked over to the wall and grabbed a long black riding crop. He swung it through the air and even without sight Lori knew what was coming. He grabbed her leash pulling her so she stood erect and with his right hand he tapped the crop against her ass. Then in rapid succession, five or six quick, hard snaps of his wrist landed the leather of the crop against her ass. Bruno knew how to handle the crop and was sure she would suffer no more than a mild bruise if that.

Lori yelped like an animal but held her ground. The instinct to protect her ass with her hands was fought and she took each hit with no attempt to block or lessen its impact.

When done Bruno placed the shaft of the crop in her mouth and plunged his fingers back inside of her. Lori was soaked and so close to orgasm she moaned in disappointment as the hand left much to soon again.

"I want you to understand the one in control must respect the limits of the sub, but, " he paused taking a moment to gently rub her breasts sticking out of the mesh body stocking like whales breaching the ocean surface. "if she does not learn to trust her Dom and follow orders it is no more than a silly Hollywood sex game."

He went on to tell her her session was not over. For not only she must learn the result of disobedience, her husband must also learn.

Speaking aloud, Bruno stated, "Lori use both hands and hold your right breast up and out." He removed the crop from her mouth as he watched her stretch her tit out into space. Taking the small leather flap at the end of the crop her rubbed it gently across her nipple. Lori at first touch shivered and one could hear her suck in her breath. She waited for the pain but only felt the gentle caress of the leather.

This gentle touch lasted for quite a bit and as he continued he spoke, "These next smacks are due to your husband's attempt to save you from the one thing we both know you need." He tapped her nipple in rapid succession, "be sure to hold your tit for me and do not attempt to back away, and remember to thank me for helping you fulfill your needs," no sooner had he finished the last words when he raised his right hand and flicked the arm and wrist in unison, landing a hard quick wallop directly on her nipple.

The sound of the leather striking flesh echoed in the small arena and Lori's involuntary scream was heard throughout the room. To her credit she did not step away and her hands never left her breast. Seconds after contact she thanked Bruno and asked for another. Two more equal or greater blows were administered to her right breast, then after switching her grip to her left boob, three more strokes were given. All were followed by a thank you and request for another.

Bruno was proud of her and felt his dream of bringing her back to the club would surely happen. He walked her to a bench and laid her on her back. Standing between he thighs he unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock. He rubbed the head up and down the drenched slit.

evals22
evals22
311 Followers