Tutor Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreamprint
dreamprint
191 Followers

Her eyes began to dance with a look of daring with my implication that she was the seductress that he wanted to fuck and it brought out her showmanship as she raised up on my shaft that impaled her to show him the pink genitals that gripped the head of my cock, demonstrating her ability to work on the tip of it for an agonizing few seconds before slowly lowering herself back onto the entire length with a loud moan.

I couldn't hold back anymore after that move as my cock began to pulse inside of her and she began riding my thrashing hips as I shot my second load of cum into her, this time into her tight little pussy that sucked on my cock as I pulled her roughly onto it and she submitted to my pleasure.

When my hips settled back in exhaustion that left me gasping, I noticed an ambitious gleam in her eyes and it occurred to me that she might have been embracing the idea of indulging a sinful nature that hadn't yet misbehaved enough. She continued to grind her clit heavily into me and grunted in raspy wheezes that made her seem less like a chaste wife that had accidentally been spied on while she fucked her own husband and more like a slave to some hedonistic craving.

I glanced through the strands of her hair for a brief glimpse of Brandon still standing in the doorway to see if she was getting what she wanted from her admirer and whispered, "He's watching you. Let your body enjoy this."

I wanted him to watch her climax again but it wasn't likely that my cock was going to stay hard enough to keep stimulating the g-spot that she seemed to be searching for if she didn't cum soon. I lowered my mouth to one of her little tits and raked the puffy nipple past my teeth as I sucked the entire breast inside my mouth to milk it hard with my tongue in hopes that it would trigger an orgasm.

When she rose up again with eagerness to slide along the length of my dick her tit popped out of my mouth at the same time that my cock slipped out of her slippery hole to drop between my legs.

Without hiding her disappointment at the emptiness in her loins she scooted onto my thighs and lay onto her back so that the puffy lips of her bald pussy were raised up and made easier for Brandon to see past her patch of pubic hair. She was approaching a shamelessness that I had never seen before and it was definitely being driven by how much of a spectacle she could be for him.

Even with her legs spread wide to show me the cum leaking out of her, she still begged unapologetically, "Just lick it again, baby."

"You know I can't lick it now. Do you want fucked some more?" I asked while looking across her nakedness at Brandon who had stepped back into the room for a clearer view when she lay onto her back. I didn't wait for her reply as I pulled my legs out from under her and hesitated so that he could take a long look at her writhing naked there before she lifted her knees in invitation as I bent over her.

"Oh, yeah, fuck it then," she said excitedly as she rubbed her clit with two fingers of one hand while the other tried stuffing my softening dick back between her fleshy folds.

After a few seconds of her failure to get me back inside of her, I whispered into her lips while looking directly into her sex-crazed eyes, "Do you feel brave?"

"What?" she said with a puzzled look that also showed some impatience with what wasn't happening between her legs.

Raising my face above hers enough to ensure that she would hear me this time, I tried to hint, "Do you want to do something dangerous?"

"What?" she hissed again and then panted a guess at my meaning, "Yeah, let him watch us, it's okay."

Studying her eyes carefully as I whispered matter-of-factly to be sure that she knew what I was suggesting, I said, "Maybe you should get on your knees again if you want fucked," and then waited for her reaction.

She didn't look mad but she also didn't brighten up in the few seconds of silence that were necessary for her to understand what I meant. I wasn't really sure that I wanted to be responsible for goading her into something like this and it would have been so much easier if she had shown some excitement for the crazy idea.

My cock was still nestled against her clit and I pushed into her gently to send the message that this was all about her enjoyment. "Only if you want to," I said as soothingly as the circumstances would allow.

I was relieved when she wrapped her legs around my hips and raised her head to reach my lips with hers and then lowered it back down to the mattress. She was breathing hard and playing with her own nipples when she whispered, "I do like him," and then darted her eyes upward in Brandon's direction but drew in a surprised breath and looked self-consciously down her naked body when she realized he was on our side of the door.

I nodded my acknowledgment of her infatuation with him that seemed to remind her of how much farther she had already gone and she winked back at me while pulling up on the creamy flesh of her breasts to point her nipples at Brandon who had no idea she was wiggling them for him.

I still wasn't sure she knew exactly what I had just given her permission to do but that display let me know that she wasn't done showing off for him and that bawdiness had entered into the mix.

"Do only as much as you want. Just pretend it's me. He won't have to know," I quietly reassured as a reference that would appeal to her early days of exhibitionism when she would let me experiment with how much of her skin she would let me reveal in public. In those days, I would be holding my breath, not sure if she was enjoying it as much as feeling victimized by it.

I lifted my head to read her expression and I think that she was trying to manufacture a convincing sigh of resignation but it was a willing participation that instead came through when she grunted a simple, "Okay."

When she realized that I had caught the insincerity of her reluctance she broke into a grin with an adventurous raise of her eyebrows and then stuck her tongue out at me.

"Ready?" I asked out loud.

"I think so," she gasped but then mouthed the words, "I'm scared."

I smiled to let her know that I had heard and leaned down to bite gently on one of her nipples and then looked up at Brandon with the unspoken permission to let him watch me fuck my wife. He was making no move to duck back behind the door and I gave no indication that he should.

He had his hand working inside his cum-stained shorts and I was grateful for the decency he showed by keeping it there when he knew that I could see. Whatever bond we had formed through those times when he was sharing his sexual fantasies with me was serving now to make me an accomplice to his voyeurism and I wasn't sure he wasn't just taking his opportunistic cues from me until Judy had done what he thought was her duty of letting me fuck her and he creamed his shorts again.

In spite of his wild pornographic dreams though, what he probably didn't know as he stood there content to play with himself is how much Judy had grown to like the idea that he was watching us fuck and that I was about to test her willingness to let her naked body be used by him in a way that went beyond watching.

She was biting down on her lower lip and flaring her nostrils as the tempo of her naked hips pulling into mine increased and I fueled her fire by quietly telling her what he was doing behind her. "He's jacking off again."

"Oh, my God!" she puffed in a whispered groan and I started my move before she could reconsider.

While still in our embrace, she kept her legs wrapped around my waist as we slowly rolled to put her on top of me and then straddled her knees on each side of me without looking up. I spun us around 180 degrees and she showed remarkable agility as she shuffled along with her lips still on mine. Once her feet were pointed in the direction of the door where he stood, she finally broke off the kiss and I started to pull myself out from under her.

When my dick passed under her little titties she lowered her chest to let me brush against them and then dropped her lips onto it when I reached her face. We hadn't discussed where I would be when her ass was back in the air for Brandon but, as much as I wanted a blowjob again, there was obviously no way for her to pretend that I could be near her pussy if she was sucking my cock. As I lifted her face away from it and rolled off of the bed onto my knees on the floor, our eyes met and she seemed to silently give me one last chance to stop her from submitting to the carnal desire that I barely believed I was about to assist in.

If she had meant anything by our re-positioning other than that she was offering her pussy to him, I hadn't read it that way and if he didn't chicken out she was just going to have to use her imagination if guilt overcame her later when she began to wonder whose cock was in her last.

I don't know if she was stalling or if she was overcome with desire as her nude pussy was split open for Brandon's nearby inspection but she moved again to my cock and started sucking it until I finally said, "Not now, baby."

She giggled and let me go to the foot of the bed while holding up my hand to Brandon as if to say, "Stay there." I knelt on the mattress and pulled her kneeling figure to the edge where her feet dangled off the end leaving her pink cunt easily accessible and probably unsure of whose hands were on her hips and what she might next feel. She loves this position as one that stimulates her g-spot for a more intense orgasm so it was no surprise that she would be so eager to be entered from behind with a bonus if it happened to be her first strange cock.

I grabbed my semi-erect cock and wiped along the cum that had started leaking again from between the puffy lips of her pussy. She jumped when I did and then settled back against me without looking but I'm pretty sure she slumped her shoulders a little when she realized it wasn't the rigid cock she had finally thought she was prepared for.

I had to smile and managed to force myself into her well-lubricated opening to begin fucking her after all and she let me ride her with my hardening cock for more than a minute but I still couldn't cum. I have to admit that the same exhibitionism that had reduced her to the level of an animal in heat didn't do much for my performance as I couldn't get out of my head that Brandon stood behind us watching.

I pulled out of her and she whined, "Noooo," but changed it to, "OH!" when I lifted it up with my fingers to the opening of her puckered anus and then leaned over her to nuzzle the back of her neck. She tried pushing herself onto my slimy rod but even if I had been hard enough to penetrate the tiny hole, I held her back because I didn't want to give Brandon any ideas with the huge cock we had seen only a few minutes earlier. She's a good wife that has let me butt-fuck her a few times but if he actually got close to her with his eighteen-year-old cock this morning, I didn't want to see her hurt by it.

As I rose up off her back, I whispered into her ear, "This is for you," and she turned her head just enough for me to see her smile at me as my cock broke contact with her.

Holding my finger to my lips, I motioned with my eyes for Brandon to step over to the bed next to her. He flinched in surprise and then broke into a grin when he realized I had just offered to let him touch my naked wife.

He came forward but stayed back a step or two until I grabbed the towel from Judy's earlier shower to cover myself and settled into a chair that was beside the bed and a little bit behind them. Her eyes darted my way to notice my new role as spectator and gave me the first indication that she was really going to let his primal instinct run its immoral course with her.

She had already begun to circle her cum-covered clit with two fingers as she held herself up with her other arm allowing her little titties and their engorged nipples to dangle under her bare chest while her naked ass wiggled invitingly before him.

"Okay, I'm ready," she cooed breathlessly and vaguely enough to give him permission as a stand--in for me.

Probably because of the pornographic stories of loving wives that had been grooming him for this moment over last few years, Brandon showed little nervousness with his inexperience or the fact that I sat less than six feet away as he took another step toward her on the bed. This kind of thing happens all the time in the magazines and I had stopped trying to make him believe anything other than that as he had been looking forward to what the stories promised. I admit that it had taken on an obscene characteristic that would have left him believing that this was a routine act of control over her that we would share. And, unwittingly, Judy had been leading him toward that promise by teasing him with her loose dress over the last several weeks.

Taking his hand out of his pants he looked at me again and took a deep breath in before smiling weakly as if to say that he would try not to disappoint me as he took the last step toward the bed and tentatively cupped the cheeks of her ass. She froze as the wetness of his cum that had smeared from his shorts onto his right thumb wiped across her anus and she rocked forward a little as an escape. He looked at me again and I shook my head gently and then directed him with an exaggerated motion of my eyes back at her pussy.

She rocked back into him when both thumbs lowered to spread apart the lips of her pussy and groaned through pouting lips when they eased slowly into the warm folds that still leaked my semen. Casting a playful glance at me through the strands of hair that hung along her face, her eyes twinkled impishly with the acceptance of the boundary of promiscuity she had just crossed.

Her own fingers' action on her clit resumed with the sway of her hips that welcomed his thumbs that disappeared all the way to the last knuckle. Tugging at the sides of the wet opening, his thumbs flexed inside of her and he looked at me again with a proud smile for what we had secretly accomplished.

After a few seconds of working both thumbs in and out of her, he left one of them inside and lowered the other one to where her fingers moved aside so that he could start flicking across the tiny bud of her sex that she had been demonstrating how to touch. Within ten seconds they had made a connection that was expanding his education and driving her toward the ecstasy that her lascivious behavior had surrendered to whoever would next provide it.

I doubt that he knew how lucky he was. In spite of her more daring, fully nude exhibitionism over the last couple of years, I hadn't even yet considered raising the possibility that she might let another guy touch her. As I said before, even in her frequent teases during our married life she would stop the show even if she thought the way a guy was using his eyes was getting too offensive. To say that she wouldn't let his hands on her was just an assumption that I figured didn't need to be discussed. All that was gone now.

This was raw sexuality that, even if Brandon could get in and out without ever knowing she had allowed it, she was going to have to justify to her own conscience when he was done with her and she would have to determine the harmlessness to him or to her or to our marriage. Her exhibitionism had become an erotic intimacy between us that she had long ago reconciled as being foreplay to our sex since she and her victims would never share orgasms like we did. But getting close enough to touch had never been a part of the picture between them. Now, this skinny neighbor kid who couldn't get a date was grinning from ear-to-ear as he stole her adulterous finger-fucking cherry and it looked like she was willing to give him more.

"Oooo, that feels good," she coaxed as his thumb plunged in and out of her slippery hole and she sneaked another teasing look at me to watch my reaction to her next overture. "Can you fuck it before Brandon gets here?"

I had barely returned a wide-eyed, smirk her way before Brandon turned his entire face to look at me with the question written all over it. When I again put my finger to my lips and shrugged my shoulders at him with a "whatever" look, he grinned and raised his eyebrows as if to acknowledge our conspiracy to leave her unaware that it would be his cock entering her next as she spread her knees wider to brace for what she knew was coming.

Her soaking pussy slurped as he pulled his thumb completely out and he quickly dropped his shorts to his ankles, freeing a youthful hardness that sprung out in defiance of gravity before him. With a final glance in my direction to be sure that he had understood correctly, this teenager positioned the swollen head of his young cock at the opening of my wife's tight pussy and slowly pushed it about half-way in.

The moment was clearly theirs as they lost their virginity to one another while I watched it happen but Judy was sure to acknowledge me with a look back through her strands of hair and a "no regrets" smile of lust before turning away to concentrate on her new-found love who continued to gently slide into her until he hit bottom. Once there, his body stiffened as I'm sure her vaginal muscles began treating him to the incredible gift of her tight pussy clamping around his hardness until the two of them began rocking together in a coital waltz.

He was believing that she didn't know it was his cock inside of her and as his confidence grew he became more aggressive and grabbed her hips to pull them back in an attempt to bury himself completely in her. She moaned in resistance as she arched her back to keep him from hurting her but that only served as an invitation for him to draw almost all the way out before stabbing his full length roughly back in, bringing a yelp from her.

Undeterred by the pain he had obviously caused her, he quickly pulled back again for a repeat, and I was surprised when she didn't resist but instead braced herself for his second massive filling of her. It seemed that her wish to be used by him had overcome whatever discomfort she must have felt as she managed to blurt out, "Fuck it, baby," just before shrieking again when he did.

After only half-dozen of those jack-rabbit plunges into her tiny pussy that I'm sure were more boyish enthusiasm than they were an attempt to hurt her, she finally grunted haltingly, "I can't...Ow! It's too much....don't do it again...take it out. Just for a second. Okay?"

He complied like any inexperienced student of such a sexy teacher would and quickly pulled out with an embarrassed and apologetic look my way. Her head hung down looking backwards between her legs at a close-up view of the shiny hard-on that I know she wanted back inside of her somehow.

As his cock impatiently wagged straight at her, she raised her hips above it and backed into him to slide her slippery cunt down his sandy colored pubic hair. There bending his scepter the long way against the crease of her sex, it gave her an even better look as it projected below her clit to fill the space between her legs. Then, with the first touch of her hand on a cock other than mine, she reached back to fondle him before guiding the tip back into her slippery folds with a breathless invitation. "It's okay. I want you in me. Just do it easy."

With a renewed confidence he re-entered her and then instead of pulling on her hips he surprised both Judy and me by reaching under her to grope her little titties that dangled in miniature suspension from her chest. Using her finger to hook her hair over her ear, she turned her flushed face toward me with a look of amusement at his quick study and then grinned widely when he laid his lanky frame onto her back in order to smell the fragrance of her bath and nuzzled the opposite side of her neck where I had just been.

dreamprint
dreamprint
191 Followers
123456...8