Tutoring Jan

Story Info
Best friends become more.
737 words
3.29
39.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was in my freshmen in collage. My best friend was having trouble in her senior high chemistry class. Since I had the same teacher and had aced the class her parents asked me to tutor her. Jan was 18 she was a virgin she stood five foot even. She weighed 100 pounds, shoulder length blond hair, and 34b breasts. So I had no problem tutoring her.

The first session went well. She felt odd about me teaching her she quickly got over it. We sat on the couch in the basement. We worked through the first chapter no problems. But there had to be a problem she just was not getting it or at least that is what her mid term grad said.

The second tutoring session was quite different. She was more cuddly than normal. This was not a problem because we have been close. She rested her head on my shoulder. Her hand started to stroke my leg. Now this was odd but her in her hip hugging sweat pants and tank top with out a bra and her hair in a pony tall.

I have never seen her more attractive. Since I had been attracted to her for years. I was not about to stop her advances. But her parents where paying me to tutor her so I was going to tutor her. That was an odd plan till her hand reached my crotch. I knew that this passed innocent along time ago and she knew what she was doing. I started to get hard and uncomfortable. She took that opening tore adjust herself. So she was facing me giving her better access to my crotch. I put my arm around her and closed the book. We started caressing each other. I knew that there was no turning back when she started unbuckling my belt and did not stop her. She pulled out my now hard cock and worked it with her hand. When the per-cum started to come out. She dunked her head down to my cock. I shuddered when I felt her mouth on my head with genital sucking and rocking motion. I pulled her tank top off witch was the only time that she stopped her blowjob. Her breast where perfect nice and up turned just right. I started to tick her nipples and she started to moan. I felt the clinch in my balls and I erupted in her mouth she swallowed every last drop. She looked up at me with a smile on her face. My cock was still rock hard and resting on her chin. I decided I had nothing to lose.

'Jan I wanted you for so long. I have to have you now.' with out a word she stood up and slid her pants off. I saw the most perfect pussy that I have ever seen. It was saved clean.

I slid onto the floor and was at the right height to take her in my mouth. I started to eat her out for all I was worth. Her knees started to buckle and she started to moan. I felt her thighs tighten. She was cuming.

She fell to her knees straddling me. Her soaking pussy just touching my still hard cock.

'I have never been with anyone before. I want you to be the first.' She said as she reached down and positioned my cock at her canal entrance. Then she lowered herself just stopping before taking her cherry. She kissed me deeply as she forced cock all the way into her pussy. A tear rolled down her check as she started to rock up and down. It about two minutes before I felt her come again.

I pushed on to her stomach. She pushed her nice round heart shaped ass in the air. I want every thing take me now.'' She demanded. With that I drove my ridge cock into her ass. I started to pump in and out getting deeper with each stroke. Jan pured in pleasure. My balls clinched and I drove deep inside her ass and came again.

We lay there for about twenty minutes. Befor she side she had to go to bed. I go up and pulled my cloths back on and dressed her as well. She walked me to the door and kissed me the check.

'Same time tomorrow ok' she said with a smile.