Tutoring Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of fucking her harder, Dave stopped and pulled out of her pussy completely in one very quick motion. Alison was puzzled; she stopped rubbing her clit and was about look around to see why Dave had stopped when she felt something at the opening of her asshole. As she looked over her shoulder, Dave pushed the buttplug, which had been inserted into his ass until now, all the way into her. She gave a slight squeal of surprise and pleasure as the toy slipped in and she then cried out loudly as Dave sunk his shaft all the way to the balls into her pussy in one go. He then began to fuck her fast and hard as she had begged him to do. The sound of his balls slapping against her pussy and their combined groans and cries of pleasure filled the room.

The sensation of being completely filled, both her ass and pussy, and the fast fucking that Dave was giving her caused Alison to scream loudly as she began to have a series of rapid and intense orgasms. Overcome by the seemingly never-ending orgasms rocketing through her body, she slumped forward with her ass still pointing up in the air as Dave continued to thrust into her.

Dave's grunts and thrust became more urgent. He could feel his orgasm building; he could feel the overwhelming desire for release in his cock so he whispered loudly to Alison, "I'm going to cum babe. I want to come on your beautiful face and tits. Please let me cum on you."

Alison quickly pushed herself from off the ground and as Dave withdrew from her now gaping pussy, she spun around and knelt in front of him, closing her eyes and opening her mouth wide in expectation of the cum he was about to spray all over her. She felt so dirty, yet so sexy in that pose and shoved three fingers into her sopping wet pussy while using her other hand to rub her sensitive clit.

Dave stood over Alison and jerked his cock quickly, and then with a long, deep groan, he pointed his cock at Alison's open mouth as the first shot of hot cum erupted from his cock. His cock pulsed again and again sending shot after shot of cum into Alison's mouth and over her face and tits. She worked her fingers furiously in her pussy causing her to orgasm once more as she savoured the taste of his cum before swallowing all that had landed in her mouth. She opened her eyes and took Dave's cock into her mouth, sucking out the last drops of thick cum from his cock. She scooped up some of the cum from her tits and licked it off her fingers before standing up and kissing Dave, letting him taste his own cum in her mouth. Dave smiled at her, knelt down and licked at her pussy, getting as much of her juices as he could before standing up and licking the rest of his own sticky cum from her tits and face before kissing her again. They both loved the taste of their combined cum and embraced each other for a few minutes.

"Wow." Was all Dave could say as he sat back in the chair.

Alison sat on his lap and replied "I think you should come early to tutoring more often."

"Definitely" Dave said with a broad smile.

They had only just finished cleaning up and getting dressed as Mary pulled into the driveway. Dave sat back on the computer chair and tried to get his mind focused on the maths notes as Mary came in the door.

"Sorry about that, I hope you weren't too bored. Did you find something to entertain yourself while you waited?"

"Oh, I had plenty of fun. It's amazing what you can come across while watching TV these days." He replied with a cheeky smile.

Alison, who had walked back in from upstairs, couldn't help but laugh to herself before running off to have a shower while Mary simply looked confused at his statement.

"How about we get started?" Dave asked, once again smiling to himself.

12