Tutoring Tutor Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Haley was like her little puppet. Brooke pulled the strings, told it what to do and her little puppet would do it, Haley soaking up all the information she needed to make Brooke cum.

The final straw was when Haley, following Brooke's instructions, began using her thumb to massage Brooke's clit, the head cheerleader of Tree Hill High not even having time to taunt tutor girl about making her cum before she found herself crashing over the edge.

With a loud scream which someone in the school had to have heard Brooke came hard all over Haley's fingers, clamping down on those little digits hard as her body shook and her eyelids fluttered closed.

Unsure of what to do and not receiving any further instructions Haley stopped moving her fingers as the extra tightness made it difficult to do so but continued rubbing the other girl's clit, hoping to make the orgasm as good for Brooke as at least one of the many, many orgasms the other girl had given her.

Haley continued rubbing Brooke's clit until the other brunette opened her eyes, at which point Haley gulped softly as Brooke gave her another one of those oh so wicked grins of hers.

When Haley had thrust her fingers inside her pussy Brooke had let go of the other girl's hand but in that moment she slowly reached down, pulled Haley's hand up to her lips and took one of the cum coated fingers into her mouth, the IT girl of Tree Hill moaning softly as she tasted herself before offering the other finger to Haley.

Biting her lip Haley looked from the finger to Brooke and back again several times before slowly, cautiously taking the finger into her mouth and gently sucking on it, moaning softly as for the first time in her life she tasted another girl's cum, this action unsurprisingly bringing a big smile to Brooke's face, "Good girl... good little tutor girl. Taste my cum. Suck all my cum off your finger. Do you like it? Do you like the taste of my cum?"

Haley nodded softly, and when that seemed to not be sufficient she took her mouth off her finger and replied, "Yes. I... I like the taste of your cum."

"Well... if you're a good girl maybe I'll let you taste me from the source next time." Brooke grinned wickedly, kissing Haley softly for a brief moment before breaking away and adding, "But next time Peyton has got to be involved. I don't want to keep excluding her from the fun of enjoying your tasty little pussy. Mmmmmm, and I know there are plenty of other fun things we can do together, when you're ready."

As she spoke Brooke tided herself up, unlocked the toilet door and walked out, briefly turning and telling Haley, "Hope to see you soon tutor girl."

With that Brooke blew Haley a kiss and left poor tutor girl alone in the bathroom desperately trying to sort out her thoughts on what just happened to her.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers