Tutoring Tutor Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers

At this point Haley was crying hysterically, only stopping to let another yelp of pain as Rachel's hand smacked her ass for what felt like the millionth time.

It was so humiliating for Haley. She had tried so hard in the beginning to keep it together, the young tutor desperately gritting her teeth or biting her lip to try and minimise her cries of pain. Keeping them soft would have also been good. Not making any sound at all would have been even better. Unfortunately no matter how hard she tried Haley couldn't stop herself from loudly crying out every time Rachel spanked her.

Haley had never experienced this much pain before. Every blow felt like pure agony, the pain actually getting worse when Rachel started concentrating on one particular spot on her right ass cheek. It was the constant assault which had the first tear sliding down Haley's cheek, so in a twisted way Haley was actually relieved when Rachel went back to covering her butt in brutal blows. However that relief didn't last long as Rachel repeated that technique in random spots all over Haley's ass, and eventually, no matter how much she tried not to give Rachel the satisfaction, Haley found she just couldn't stop the tears from coming.

Of course what really made Haley start bawling was how humiliated she felt. To have to stay bent over another girl's knee and take a spanking like some kind of disobedient child was so humiliating Haley could barely comprehend it. She had never been spanked before. Never. She was a good girl. Or at least she used to be. Haley used to pride herself on it, and yet here she was allowing herself to be spanked by a girl she loathed just so her husband wouldn't find out she had been cheating on him with two other girls.

What had happened to her? How had she become someone who regularly cheated on her husband with two members of her own sex? Why had she allowed her friends to seduce her? Why couldn't she have said no to them? Why couldn't she even imagine trying to stop having sex with them? Why couldn't she be a good girl again? Why couldn't she stop being a lesbian slut?

Haley's hatred for Rachel and her determination not to give the satisfaction of hearing her cry managed to help keep reasonable control of herself for a very long time. However the pain, the humiliation, and despair Haley felt eventually overwhelmed her and she became lost in physical and emotional agony, and hysterical tears.

Ironically just as things couldn't seem to get any worse Haley had an epiphany. It was a thought she'd had earlier, but now it wasn't just a thought. It was a fact. The truth. She deserved this. Haley deserved all the pain, humiliation and despair she was feeling right now. Because of what she had done to Nathan. Because of what would happen to her circle of friends if they ever found out the truth. Because of what she had done to herself. After all, if she hadn't been such a lesbian slut she wouldn't be getting spanked. So all this really was her fault, and she really did deserve whatever Rachel did to her. And that fact suddenly made everything seem bearable, all the physical and emotional agony fading away to be replaced by a euphoric feeling of peace.

Sadly as soon as Haley felt that euphoria it was taken away from her as the spanking came to an abrupt end.

A long silence fell between them as Haley just lay there sobbing while Rachel flexed her sore hand. Then very softly Rachel said, "Get off of me."

Thinking it was over Haley slowly pushed herself up and onto her feet before trying to make a move to her clothes.

"Stop!" Rachel called out, then after a brief pause added, "Get on your knees."

Doing as she was told Haley turned to Rachel and then kneel down in front of her.

"Good girl." Rachel said softly, a little taken aback by just how much she was getting off on this, "Very good girl... you know Hales, if you were more like this all the time you'd be actually bearable to be around. In fact, I'm going to give you some motivation to be more like this. A little treat for being so good, something for you to fantasise about to your little lesbian heart's content... a nice long look at my naked body."

With that Rachel slowly stripped herself of every inch of her clothing, her eyes almost never leaving Haley's and vice versa.

Both girls hated how turned on they were, but they couldn't deny it. They didn't know how far this was going to go either, and while Rachel knew she had the power to stop it, she didn't want too. She didn't want to just suddenly go gay with Haley either, but maybe if she played her cards right Rachel could get off without needing to resort to lesbianism herself. Maybe Rachel could just let Haley act like the little slutty queer bitch she was and reap the benefits of it.

"So, what do you think?" Rachel asked, giving the other girl a little spin to show off her now completely nude body.

Haley bit her lip. Her first thought honestly was that Rachel was the most beautiful girl she'd ever seen naked. Maybe second to Brooke, maybe not. But there was no way she would ever say anything like that as it would only feed Rachel's giant ego. And while she really shouldn't push the bitch who could destroy her life Haley couldn't resist telling the other girl, "I think... that you've got a great career as a stripper to look forward too."

"Oooooh Haley, that wasn't very smart." Rachel said, her eyes darting to her tape recorder and Brooke's phone which she'd previously tossed onto the dresser before turning back to Haley with a smirk, "I mean, gotta love a girl who can still be all sassy after getting her naughty little ass spanked so hard she cried like a little bitch, but the fact that you are means that I obviously haven't humiliated you enough yet. But don't worry, I have just the thing." With that Rachel sat back down on the bed, stuck her right foot in Haley's face and offered little pause said, "Kiss my feet."

"What?" Haley murmured softly in disbelief.

"You heard me. Kiss my feet. Fucking grovel before me like the loser you are. I want you to OH, fuck." Rachel gasped out as Haley grabbed her foot and took her big toe into her mouth. The gasp wasn't out of being surprise that her foot was suddenly grabbed, but the fact that Haley sucking on her toe felt good. Like, way better than it had any right too good, "I said kiss my feet you idiot, not suck my toes. HEY, I didn't tell you to stop... suck my toe again. Mmmmm, fuck yeah, keep doing that. But kiss my feet too. Fucking worship them. Mmmmmm."

Trying her best to ignore the redhead Haley gently slid her lips all over Rachel's right foot. She took each toe into her mouth and suck on it. She even licked the feet a little, experimenting to see which would make Rachel moan the most and then repeating it with the other foot.

At first Rachel would be the one to decide when Haley switched, pushing one foot down and sticking the other in Haley's face whenever the redhead wanted some attention for that foot. However after a while Haley found herself following one of the feet down until she was permanently kneeling before Rachel, both hands resting on the carpet so she could get her mouth and tongue as close to those feet as possible.

It was crazy. Haley had never even thought about feet in a sexual way before. Even thinking about it now seemed gross, and yet that seem to be part of the appeal for her now. She was worshipping Rachel's skanky feet which were sweaty and smelly from being trodden through who knows what, the taste not as bad as Haley would have thought but that didn't take much away from the humiliating experience of actually having to kiss this bitch's feet. And yet even though she hated to admit it the humiliation, the nastiness, and just the way it made her feel so... submissive made Haley yearned to touch herself, the young tutor feeling like just a few strokes of her clit would make her cum.

Soon finding herself unable to resist Haley tried it, but the second her fingers reached her clit and a moan escaped her lips she heard Rachel bark, "What the fuck are you doing?"

"I... I..." Haley stammered like a kid caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

"Stop that right now or I'm calling Nathan." Rachel threatened, "I don't want to hear or see you getting off, so if you want to finger that slutty little dyke cunt of yours while thinking about me, do it when we're done."

To Rachel's delight Haley whimpered and did as she was told, the little dyke immediately pulling her hand away from her cunt and going right back to working on kissing, sucking and licking the redhead's feet. Ironically Rachel was so hot she had to dig her nails into the bed not to touch herself.

It was kind of scary just how much Rachel waas getting off on this, but she took some comfort in the fact that, obviously, it was only the dominating aspect she was getting off on. Because it couldn't be anything else, and it made sense. Rachel had always loved being in control and had always tried to take charge during sex. Not that this was sex, but as much as she hated to admit it whatever this was it was sexually charged, and if she could use this in a sexual encounter in the future with a guy it might make it ten times better. Most of the guys Rachel had previously dated were probably too tough to allow her to do something like this, but maybe she could find herself a wimpy guy to boss around. Maybe she shouldn't have been so dismissive of Mouth as a potential fuck buddy... then again Nathan wasn't exactly Mr Macho.

With the thought of ordering Nathan around in her head Rachel found she was no longer able to resist sliding her hand down to her dripping wet pussy and sliding two fingers into her horny honey hole. Closing her eyes Rachel shamelessly finger fucked herself for a few moments, then opened her eyes again to see Haley glaring up at her.

"What? I'm just imagining your husband was here, fucking me with his big cock while his wife kissed my feet." Rachel moaned as she added rubbing her clit into the mix, "Mmmmm, that would be so hot. Maybe I should have you suggest it to him. You know, unless you want me to play him that little tape."

Haley looked thoughtful for a moment, then she lifted her head up and softly said, "Please, do anything you want to me, just leave Nathan out of this."

"Well if your husband isn't going to make me cum who is?" Rachel said without thinking.

Then the two women studied each other for a moment and then Haley said softly, "I... I could do it."

"Nice try, but I'm no dyke." Rachel said.

"I could make you one." Haley said, and then when Rachel raised an eyebrow at her the tutor added slightly more confidently, "Just give me five minutes. I'll have you cumming so hard you'll never even think about my husband again. You'll never think about any man ever again."

There was a pause, and then Rachel forced out a laugh and said, "You wish."

Noticing that Rachel didn't sound sure Haley decided to capitalise, "Yeah... you're probably too much of a cock slut to ever stop thinking about men, but I bet I could turn you into a slut for pussy too."

"Please... there's no way I'll ever be a nasty little rug muncher like you..." Rachel said, again hating herself for sounding unsure, even though she totally was. However she was as horny as she'd ever been and if she was honest with herself, Haley's offer was just too good to pass up. So Rachel didn't, "But you know what? I'm feeling generous, and since you've been good, and you're so desperate to taste my pussy, I'm going to let you fuck me. All you have to do is beg me. Beg me to allow you the privilege of eating my pussy. Beg me to let you shove your little dyke tongue in my straight girl cunt. And tell me how you want to fuck me more than you've ever wanted to fuck Brooke, Peyton or even your little husband."

Haley gritted her teeth, but then to both her own and Rachel's surprise began to beg, "Please Rachel, let me fuck you. I wanna fuck you so bad. I wanna shove my dyke tongue in your straight girl cunt and fuck it so good that you'll never want another girl to stop fucking you. Please Rach, let me eat your pussy. I wanna eat your pussy and make you squirt your girl cum all over my dyke face. I'm a cunt craving lesbian slut who right now wants to fuck you as bad as she's ever wanted to fuck anyone, maybe more."

Rachel blinked, and then opened her mouth, intending to laugh at the little lesbian slut and mock her, "Go on then... fuck me."

That wasn't what Rachel had intended to say but she couldn't seem to convince herself that say anything else, not when Haley's lips were slowly making their way up her long legs, coming so close to where Rachel's fingers were now laying still.

Once she reached the destination Haley gently grabbed hold of Rachel's hand and slowly pulled the redhead's fingers out of her own cunt. Rachel allowed her to do this, just watching with an embarrassing amount of arousal as Haley took those pussy juice covered fingers into her mouth and gently began to suck them clean.

Rachel had to bite her lip to stop herself from moaning. Haley's mouth on fingers felt ridiculously good, and that warm wet mouth was inches away from Rachel's hot wet cunt. The way Haley looked up at her lustfully sealed the deal. Rachel needed to feel Haley's mouth on her pussy, and the little dyke's tongue deep in her twat. Rachel needed it in that moment more than anything, which was why she pulled her fingers out of Haley's mouth, grabbed the other girl by the hair and shoved her face first into her needy cunt.

"I said fuck me you little bitch!" Rachel yelled, "That means OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Before Rachel could explain just what 'fuck me' meant she felt Haley's tongue slamming itself all the way inside her horny fuck hole in one hard thrust. It remained there for a few long seconds, then Haley gave a few quick thrusts in and out of the redhead's cunt which had Rachel moaning incoherently. Then just as suddenly as it had entered her that tongue exited Rachel's needy love passage and began sliding all over Rachel's pussy lips.

Haley's tongue on her pussy lips felt amazing, although not half as good as it felt inside her, which was why Rachel whined, "Noooooo, fuck me. Ohhhhh, ah, I said fuck me, mmmmmmmm, not lick me. Oh FUCK, fuck me, fuck me with your little dyke tongue. Oooooohhhhhh fuckkkkk, you think you can make me like girls you dirty little lesbo? You think you can make me a muff diving little slut just like you? Ahhhhhh, fuck, just try it! Try making me a little dyke just like you by fucking me with your nasty little lezzie tongue you fucking AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

Rachel cried incoherently again as Haley slammed her tongue deep inside her needy twat for a second time, giving her a few long hard thrusts before pulling out again. Before Rachel could complain that tongue was back inside her, Haley repeating the process over and over, constantly changing how many tongue thrusts she would give and how hard they would be.

The feelings of pleasure were so strong that for a while Rachel couldn't even comprehend it. She couldn't even think of uttering a coherent sentence. All she could do was just lay there, writhing helplessly under Haley's tongue.

Rachel wasn't sure if it was minutes or hours but eventually that tongue started pushing her closer and closer to orgasm, and as growing need for a climax filled her Rachel became more aware of what was happening. She was aware that Haley had given up on pulling her tongue out of her twat and was now using it to steadily fuck her with, each thrust sending her closer and closer to climax.

Part of Rachel felt she should push Haley away, not give the little dyke the satisfaction of making her cum. But she couldn't have even begun to convince herself to push that tongue away. Not when it was giving her way more pleasure than a guy's tongue ever had, or maybe even a guy's cock. The penetration wasn't that deep but there wasn't a single clumsy and/or barely enjoyable thrust. In fact every single movement of that tongue made Rachel feel like she was on fire. It felt so good that Rachel didn't even care that it was another girl doing this to her. Or that it was Haley doing this to her.

As she felt herself about to cum a few very worrying yet very intriguing thoughts entered Rachel's head. Thoughts like maybe she should take a closer look at her mild homophobia. Perhaps she had some lesbian tendencies which she had been hiding from herself, too afraid to admit they were there. And even if she didn't have any lesbian tendencies perhaps she could find out how to acquire some, because if girls gave such amazing head then licking some pussy seemed like a small price to pay for this kind of pleasure. And this was just with Haley doing it. Just imagine what Brooke could do.

Imagining Brooke between her legs and frantically tongue fucking her pushed Rachel to the very edge of orgasm. However what was really disturbing was that the thing that sent Rachel over that edge and then echoed in her mind as she could no longer seem to think of anything else was... maybe she had gone after the wrong Scott again... maybe all this time she should have been going after Haley James Scott.

Little did Rachel know that the thoughts that were now going on in her mind, and disturbing her greatly because of it, was exactly what Haley was hoping to make her think.

Haley hated Rachel for a lot of reasons, but the main one, at least lately, was because Rachel had been trying to seduce her husband Nathan. Up until recently Haley had been confident that Rachel didn't stand a chance, but there was always a teeny tiny bit of doubt in her mind. After all while Haley would never have admitted it out loud Rachel Gatina was one of the most beautiful girls in Tree Hill, maybe second only to the Uber popular Brooke Davis. Having a girl like that bending over backwards to fuck him had to do wonders for Nathan's ego, and even though he insisted he loved her she had never quite felt pretty enough for him. Maybe that was why she had cheated on him with now three women, because she didn't feel pretty with him but being with them somehow made her feel truly part of these beautiful people she called her friends.

In that moment Haley hated that she had become one of those people who try to justify their cheating ways when there was no true justification. Even now what she was doing was wrong. Haley was cheating on her husband and she couldn't really justify it... but, if her little plan succeeded at least she wouldn't have to worry about Rachel stealing her husband anymore.

It was an absurd plan. A plan Haley would have scoffed at not that long ago, a plan she would have never in a million years thought of and if she somehow had she would have wanted to slap herself for it. But that was before Haley had stumbled across her two best female friends in bed with each other and discovered that the boy crazy Brooke Davis and the equally straight as far as she knew Peyton Sawyer were in love and having wild lesbian sex every chance they got.

So there she was, trying to turn Rachel Gatina into a lesbian. Rachel Gatina, who was even more boy crazy than Brooke Davis had been, and seem to be at least a little homophobic, and hated her. Yet Haley was planning to try turning her into a pussy loving lesbian slut. But what was really baffling was that it seemed to be working.

"FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEE! FUCK ME WITH YOUR FUCKING TONGUE YOU STUPID DYKE SLUT AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!" Rachel screamed, her cries once again becoming incoherent as her cum gushed all over Haley's face.

As she came Rachel grabbed two handfuls of Haley's hair and pushed the tutor so deep into her overflowing cunt that Haley thought she was either going to suffocate or drown. Probably the latter, Haley swallowing all she could but most of it ended up on her face.

MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers