Tutoring Tutor Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers

Peyton and Brooke had already gone through long drawn out foreplay before the blonde went down on the brunette so Brooke wasn't in a slow, teasing mood and from the looks of Peyton's leaky twat her girlfriend was in the same mood. The moans, groans and soft begs for more only confirmed this, the sounds her girl was making in turn making Brooke very, very happy.

Brooke knew she was playing with some serious fire in dealing with this whole Haley situation, but the truth was she trusted Haley not to say anything to anyone about this, especially not Brooke's attempt to seduce her into kinky all girl three-way fun. Haley just wasn't that type of person. Rachel on the other hand would delight in outing Brooke and Peyton, which was exactly why Brooke hadn't attempted to make a move on Rachel, before or after she had gotten together with Peyton for real. She probably never would make a move on Rachel, but Haley was a different story. In fact Brooke had considered doing it many, many times since that first wonderful time with Peyton in which Brooke realise just how amazing girl on girl fun was, so when the opportunity dropped into her lap Brooke would have been a fool not to take it.

Honestly Brooke had been expecting Haley to leave and then a few days later approach her or Peyton about maybe watching some time so the fact that Haley was already watching them was a very, very positive sign. Now Brooke just had to put on a good show, something she was not at all unfamiliar with doing, even if this would be the first time she'd be making a show out of pussy eating.

Little did Brooke know that she could have put on the best show of pussy eating ever and it still wouldn't have made much difference as from her current position Haley really couldn't see that much, however what she could see was more than enough to terrify and excite her like never before.

A short while ago she had watched some mysterious stranger going down on Brooke only to find out later it was Peyton, both girls had been under the bed covers preventing her from seeing anything that erotic, except the ecstasy which had been on Brooke's face.

Now not only was Haley seeing tremendous looks of pleasure crossing Peyton's face but she was getting to see her two friends completely naked, one's head buried in between the other's thighs in a sight which a 100% heterosexual happily married woman shouldn't find at all arousing, but Haley did. She didn't know why but the 100% heterosexual happily married woman found the sight in front of her one of the most erotic sights she'd ever seen.

If the sight wasn't bad enough the sound was driving Haley crazy, Peyton's soft moans, groans and begs for more inexplicably turning Haley on just as much as Brooke's had, if not more now she knew what was causing them. There were other sounds which were barely audible thanks to Peyton's moans, groans and begs, but it was like Haley's senses were so heightened she could hear the slightest rustle of the bed sheets or... or sound of Brooke sucking on Peyton's pussy.

While the sights and the sounds were driving Haley crazy Peyton got those and something much better, that being the feeling of her girlfriend's tongue worshipping her pussy lips, Brooke's mouth occasionally joining in on the fun as the brunette sucked down some juices in between long swipes of her talented tongue.

As wonderful as this was Peyton found the fact that Haley was watching really distracting. She couldn't help constantly glancing over at her friend who's eyes were glued to the spot in between her legs that Brooke was working her magic on.

It wasn't the staring which was off-putting, or even the fact that she was there, it was the fact that it wasn't clear if Haley was going to run away at any second or fall to her knees and beg to join in.

Haley was a sweet girl who wouldn't sell them out by telling everyone the truth about them, but if this backfired in their faces she would probably never be able to look them in the eye again which would mean they would lose a dear friend. On the other hand there seemed to be a ever-growing chance that this whole little scheme of Brooke's might actually work, and Peyton had to try quickly making up her mind whether she minded the idea of sharing her girlfriend with another girl.

As if she could tell Peyton was distracted Brooke worked tirelessly to make sure the blonde's attention returned to her. It took a while but Brooke achieved her goal, Peyton writhing in pleasure on the bed, her body aching for release, her begging becoming louder and bolder seemingly by the second, "Brooke, please... more. Give me more. Harder. Fuck me harder. Fuck me with your tongue. Your tongue feels so good ooooohhhhhh, yes, your mouth too. Your mouth is amazing. You fuck me so good, but I need more. Mmmmmmm, more. Please Brooke, ooooohhhhhh."

Brooke couldn't help grin as she continued licking Peyton's pussy, knowing that she must be really getting to her girlfriend if she was using such naughty words.

Out of the two of them Brooke was easily the more verbal in the bedroom. It was something that Peyton was doing more often, thanks to a little encouragement from Brooke, although she knew Peyton still wasn't 100% comfortable with it and was pretty much doing it for her benefit, which Brooke really appreciated. Dirty talk was a real turn on for her, even more so for girls... although so far she'd only been with one girl, something she was hoping to change very, very soon.

As she had done randomly throughout her current round of rug munching Brooke glanced over at the other girl she was hoping to bed who was still watching intently from the doorway. Giving Peyton the 'more' she wanted threatened to cause Haley to finally make a run for it, but even if she did Brooke was confident that her friend would be obsessing over what she was now seeing for days, maybe even weeks, and eventually her curiosity would get the better of her.

So Brooke gave Peyton the 'more' she had been asking for, driving her tongue deep into her girlfriend and beginning to roughly fuck her with it.

Haley was taken aback by the sudden cry of pleasure Peyton let out. True, the blonde had been moaning, groaning and begging for what seemed like an eternity, but the sound she had made for this had all been so soft, especially when compared to this cry. It sent an extra big crackle of sexual energy through Haley's body, seemingly boosting the electric charge which had already been flowing through her.

The cry was only one thing that got Haley's attention as things just seem to become more visually intense, the look on Peyton's face becoming increasingly pleasurable and it was not hard to understand why given how Brooke's head was now rapidly pumping up and down.

Those sights and sounds were so captivating Haley didn't notice her hands were moving until one lightly touched one of her tits at which point not only did she notice what one hand had been subconsciously doing but she noticed the other was slowly making its way down to her pussy.

Blushing furiously Haley crossed her arms tightly around herself and held them their firmly to prevent any further subconscious movements, unable to believe she had actually almost touched herself in front of her friends. Then again, her friends were fucking right before her eyes. She shouldn't be watching them, Haley knew that, but God help her she couldn't look away.

Haley's embarrassment went completely unnoticed by the two best friends turned lesbian lovers as Brooke was concentrating on all her efforts into making her girlfriend cum, both to impress Haley and just as if not more importantly bring the girl she loved pleasure, and Peyton was so lost in the sensations flooding her body she was barely even aware Haley was even there.

To her credit Peyton had done her best to try and give Brooke the verbal encouragement she so loved without freaking out her watching friend. It became increasingly difficult as Brooke's mouth and tongue had its wicked way with Peyton's pussy.

Considering they hadn't been having sex with each other that long it never cease to amaze Peyton just how easily her girlfriend could locate her sweet spots and how she could effortlessly stimulate them for maximum effect, every thrust of the brunette's tongue hurtling Peyton closer and closer towards orgasm.

Peyton had never paid much attention to clichés, the one about only women knowing what other women really wanted being no exception, but Brooke had made a believer out of her, although there was still a slight doubt in her mind that maybe it wasn't the fact that Brooke was another girl which made the brunette so good pleasuring her, maybe it was the fact that sex had always been something Brooke had been naturally good at, or the fact that all their years of friendship had somehow connected them in ways they weren't even fully aware of.

Whatever the reason for Brooke's impressive muff diving skills were they didn't take long to bring Peyton to a powerful climax, the blonde letting out a series of rapid cries of pleasure as her body gently shook and her eyes rolled in the back of her head.

When she had sensed her girlfriend was on the edge of an orgasm Brooke had removed her mouth and tongue from Peyton's centre and replaced them with two fingers. Shortly after that Brooke's mouth latched onto Peyton's clit, the combined efforts of sucking on that soft bundle of flesh combined with the quick pumping of her only just inserted fingers sending the blonde crashing over the edge, the brunette continuing to suck and fuck her girlfriend through it before slowly removing her fingers and pressing her mouth back down to her pussy, greedily but softly sucking the girl cum straight from the source.

Once Brooke had swallowed as much creamy cum as she could find she slowly kissed her way up Peyton's body until she reached the other girl's lips, which Brooke captured with her own the first chance she got. After doing most of the work for a little while Peyton started kissing back with the same amount of passion, the two BFFs turned lesbian lovers becoming lost in it for a little while before Brooke broke it, smiled at the blonde and then turned to the other brunette, "You alright there by the door tutor girl?"

Haley nodded softly which caused Brooke's smile to grow, "You enjoying the show?"

This time Haley blushed which resulted in Brooke having the same reaction as before, her dimples on full display, "I thought so. Feel free to come get a better look when ever you want. We don't mind, do we Peyton?"

"Erm... no I guess." Peyton said softly, then adding after the look her girlfriend gave her, "I mean no. Definitely no."

"Seriously?" Brooke questioned, momentarily worried.

"Seriously, it's fine." Peyton assured, before adding honestly, "Well, it's a little weird having a friend watch... and a little awkward... but it's also kind of... hot. And I've got to admit, the idea of Haley joining us... even hotter."

"Mmmmmm, I know. I'd love to eat her pussy. I bet she's almost as yummy as you." Brooke grinned again. Although they were technically talking to each other they were looking at Haley while discussing her, clearly making their friend nervous in the process. Wanting to take some of the pressure off Brooke turned back to Peyton and said, "So, how about that butt fucking you promised me."

"I don't know Brooke, do you think that's a wise thing to do... all things considered." Peyton replied, her eyes darting to the girl watching from the doorway.

"Oh, I'm sure Haley doesn't mind if you fuck me up the ass." Brooke said, turning to their friend, "Do you Hales?"

"Erm... I... no... I guess..." Haley stammered.

"See." Brooke grinned, getting up and off the bed, "I'll get the strap on and the lube."

Peyton sat up and looked at Haley, "You sure your alright with this Hales?"

"Me, what... no, I'm fine. I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine." Haley said quickly, repeating the last two words a couple of times softly as Brooke returned carrying a small bottle and the largest dildo Haley had ever seen. It didn't seem possible any hole could fit that thing, and the thought of Peyton trying to stick it up Brooke's ass... oh it made Haley blush brighter than she ever had before in her life, and considering how much she had been blushing already today that was really saying something.

Noticing her friends discomfort, Peyton couldn't help smiling softly, "Don't be freaked out Hales, Brooke's just kind of a Size Queen."

"Hey." Brooke said, punching her girlfriend in the arm.

"Well, it's true, isn't it?" Peyton pointed out dryly.

"Yeah, but if you can choose your own size why settle for small or even medium?" Brooke questioned, before grinning, "Besides, I don't remember you insisting we got a smaller size when you were the one getting fucked."

"Yes... well... shouldn't you be strapping on my cock?" Peyton asked, quickly changing the subject.

"I thought you'd never ask." Brooke grinned, falling to her knees and holding out the harness for Peyton to step into, the blonde quickly doing so, allowing the brunette to pull the device up her legs and tighten the straps before taking the shaft in her hand and rubbing it up and down as if it was real, "Mmmmmm, how about a little blow job to get you ready for me?"

"If you want, just use some of the lube too. I don't want to hurt you." Peyton said.

"Awww, you're so thoughtful." Brooke chuckled softly as she lowered her lips to the dildo, quickly taking the head of it into her mouth and beginning to bob her head up and down on it.

Although she couldn't really feel the blow job there was a stimulator inside the strap on rubbing against her clit which was making Peyton feel pretty good as she received a BJ from her BFF turned girlfriend, but most of her enjoyment came from the sheer mental pleasure of watching Brooke Davis on her knees before her, bobbing away at 'her cock' as if she was genuinely trying to make that dildo blow its load.

Brooke always got off on giving head. She loved licking Peyton out, sucking a guy off and she really liked bobbing her head on this dildo. It wasn't the same as the other two forms of giving head, obviously, but it was still an incredible turn on as Brooke was able to prepare the strap on to enter her. And if she was going to do that, she was going to have to make sure the entire dildo was nice and wet. With that in mind she began lowering her head further and further on the fake dick, inch after inch disappearing down her gullet until she was deep throating the entire thing.

While Brooke's mouth was very much full Haley's was wide open, the watching girl staring in disbelief at what she was seeing. It was hard enough to cope with everything she'd seen so far, but this, this was so wild. Not trusting her own eyes Haley finally found herself staggering forwards, getting closer and closer until she was standing right beside the two other girls, able to see Brooke's lips travelling all the way up and down the shaft with no hint of gag.

"Talented isn't she?" Peyton said, startling Haley who looked at her, "Makes you wonder just how many boys in Tree Hill have known the joy of that mouth of hers?"

"If you're not careful you'll never know the joy of it again." Brooke quipped playfully once she took the cock out of her mouth, the smile on her face suggesting she wasn't serious.

"Oh please, you know I'm right." Peyton said dryly.

"Maybe, but that doesn't mean you should get to point it out to tutor girl." Brooke pouted, before taking the toy back into her mouth to continue sucking on it.

Peyton turned to Haley, "You might want to take a seat tutor girl, Brooke loves to suck cock so we might be here for a while."

Nodding softly Haley slowly stepped back and then lowered herself down onto the chair, watching as Brooke gave the strap on cock a long, drawn out blow job, showing much more passion and enthusiasm for it than Haley could ever remember showing any time she had sucked her husband Nathan's dick. Of course, Haley had never been that much into oral sex but seeing how much Brooke and Peyton seemed to be enjoying this more than Nathan last time she blew him maybe she should give it another try after her friends gave her some tips.

Those last thoughts caused Haley to blush again, but it went unnoticed by her friends who were totally concentrated on the strap on sucking, especially Brooke who seemed completely lost in it. Treating the cock as if it was real Brooke coated the thing heavily in her saliva, slobbering noisily all over it, making sure her bobbing head got every inch.

The sight alone would have caused Peyton to cum in Brooke's mouth if she could, and considering how much she was currently enjoying it Peyton had to wonder if it was possible. Not the shooting cum part, but if Brooke kept this up the clit stimulator and the sheer mental enjoyment might just be able to send the blonde over the edge. However Peyton did not have the patience for that.

"Ok Brooke, that's more than enough." Peyton said loudly, nudging her friend with the bottle of anal lubricant to make sure she totally got the message, "Make sure you give it an extra coating in this just to make sure."

Brooke grinned as she pulled the cock from her mouth. She hadn't been taking it up the ass for that long but the strap on seemed so drenched in her own saliva that it would slide right up her butt no problem even without any additional work on her back hole. It couldn't hurt to be sure though, and it warmed her heart knowing Peyton cared so much about her.

So, after unscrewing the top of the bottle, Brooke poured a generous amount of lubricant on the cock and then slowly took her time rubbing it in before getting up and handing the bottle to her girlfriend.

"Your turn." Brooke grinned, before turning gleefully to the other brunette, "Unless tutor girl wants to do it?"

"Do what?" Haley asked innocently, immediately regretting it as whatever the answer was it was bound to embarrass her.

Brooke proved her right when she grinned and said, "Cover your fingers in lube and shove them up my ass so I'm nice and loose back there for Peyton's cock."

Saving a blushing Haley and moving things along Peyton slapped Brooke's behind and said, "Stop teasing Haley and bend over."

"Oh P Sawyer, I love it when you take charge." Brooke said in a half-hearted mocking tone making it sound like she wasn't entirely serious, she totally was but didn't necessarily feel like admitting it right at that moment.

Regardless of what she said Brooke quickly jumped onto the bed and positioned herself so her ass was pointing up invitingly at her dildo wearing girlfriend, Peyton kneeling behind her and after she had applied some of the lubricant to her finger began to rub against Brooke's butt hole, causing the other girl to moan softly.

Anal slut, Peyton thought as she squeezed another moan from her girl as she pushed her finger into her ass, that tight ring of flesh easily accepting the finger inside it. Brooke's back hole took the second finger pretty easily as well, the blonde twirling her fingers around inside the brunette's bowels to ensure she was nice and prepared for the butt fucking to come.

Haley continued to be amazed by what she was seeing. Not only was Peyton fingering Brooke's ass but Brooke was enjoying it. How she could be Haley had no idea, but it was fascinating to watch.

Brooke didn't just like the feeling of having her ass fingered, she loved it. She loved all things anal, but Peyton was right, she was a Size Queen, and as nice as the fingers were Brooke knew that the strap on was going to feel even better. That didn't stop her enjoying the sensations while they lasted, but it wasn't all that long before Brook was begging, "Mmmmmmm, come on P Sawyer, butt fuck me. Stick that big cock of yours up my ass and butt fuck me. Butt fuck me hard and deep. Mmmmmmm, fuck my ass. Come on Peyton, you know you want too. You know you want to fuck my ass. So do it. Fuck me. Please Peyton, please fill me up with your big cock so you can fuck my ass."

MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers