TV Blowjob Slut for Blacks Ch. 03

Story Info
Blowjob slut hubby mouth-fucked again by black stranger.
5.3k words
4.63
120.4k
51

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man sitting next to me driving is Darnell. He's a total black playah who owns a black bar near my house. He has his arm around my neck in a triumph of ownership. Basically I'm trapped in his black Lincoln Navigator, forced to listen to his gangsta rap and he's got a good buzz going. He's really happy because I'm wearing every piece of a little sexy outfit he had delivered to me. It's girlier than girly. It's all flirty and sexy. And it's in a brazen hussy fuchsia color. It spells Barbie Doll plus a good measure more. The look is innocence, yet with an unmistakable hint of whore.

Innocence because the dress ties to a little bow in the back. Because it came with white stockings. Because those stockings have prissy fuchsia bows running up the back. Because the hem of my super lacy white full slip can't help but peek out from underneath my too-short ruffled fuchsia dress. Because of all the jangly, matchy-matchy white and fuchsia bracelets with hearts all over them. Because of the clinking anklets and the big fuchsia heart clip-on earrings that said "BCS." Because of the over the top over the elbow white opera gloves and because of the fuchsia choker with the dangling heart. Adorably innocent little features all.

I guess the hint of whore comes from the fuchsia stiletto fuck-me pumps with the ultra-femme dangly white hearts. And from the garter straps that hold the nylons tight. From the submissive fluttery sleeves and the hotsy-totsy bust tie. From the sweetheart neckline that deliberately allows the lacy lingerie to peek through. From the slip straps that seem to fall just beyond my ruffled sleeves. From the alluring ruffled hem that seems to dance about with every movement while insisting on hiking high enough for my garter strap bows to showcase themselves. Total bimbo whore touches, to be sure.

The dress and almost everything else is a nylon or spandex or a stretchy blend. Form fitting but soft, delicate and feminine to the touch. The bimbo dress is snug and tight and, over this hard-boned white corset that forces my midsection into a sexy hourglass shape, it's smokin' hot to any horny male eyes. I couldn't prevent that kind of lust if I tried because the outfit does all the boner-generating work.

Darnell also provided enough heavy mascara and smoky eye shadow and false eyelashes and beauty pageant foundations to have my face looking like a slutty Bratz doll. The dusty rouge accentuates my high cheek bones while the shiny fuchsia lipstick makes my lips look like they belong to an inflatable Angelina Jolie doll. A hardcore blonde Veronica Lake style wig frames my face while sporting a pretty little fuchsia bow. It's all darling by any feminine measures. It completes my Bimbo Barbie look.

So is Darnell happy with his little girly floozie?

Judging from the way he just got done fucking my mouth, yes. Judging from the quart of cum he pumped between my sucking lips, I'd say yes again.

That was in my garage about ten minutes ago. And that's why he calls me BJ.

In fact, I'm also wearing fuchsia powernet ruffled panties that have white stitching and hearts all over them. The stitching reads, "Darnell's BJ Girl."

Darnell has decreed that I'm his new blowjob slut. He has no interest in asses or pussies, too many games to win the prize he says. Just sucking lips from a dolled up sweetie-pie is all he ever needs. That's where I come in now. I'm his mouth-fuck girl going forward, my mouth being a repository for his jizz-loads.

That's a pretty interesting accomplishment for me given that I'm a guy.

"A guy?" you ask. Yeah, you read that properly. I'm a normal dude. Hey, I'm a MARRIED dude.

I'm a normal 23 year-old dude who's been married for 4 years to a girly-girl blonde chick of my own. Like Darnell, I always liked 'em feminine and I married a girl who grew up as the youngest of four sisters, so she grew up as girly as it gets. Me? I'm the opposite. I like tackle football, darts, drinking beer and Larry the Cable Guy. I grew up on wrestling and monster trucks but I'm not a redneck by any means. I was raised to be polite and respectful and can behave as properly as the next gent whenever needed.

I guess if there was anything I could have changed about me, it might be my height and maybe my build. I'm not a runt but I am short for a guy and as lean and wiry as can be. I've been called skinny a few times but I'm just small-framed with no body fat. I'm still two inches taller than my 5 ft 6 inch wife so at least SHE thinks I'm tall. I weigh 160 to her 120. Other than me having more mass, we're a good match for each other. Yeah, I'm a pretty normal guy all things considered.

Until now.

How did this happen? Well I went to a bar and lost my wallet and I got tricked and I got trapped. Then I got mouth-fucked by two black guys. The owner, Darnell, and his buddy. Then I got blackmailed because it was all filmed. Darnell's got video and pics. And he's threatened to send them to everyone I know. My mom, my dad, my boss, my wife, my nephew, my niece. Everyone.

Oh yeah, and my wife. She cannot find out. Ever. Or it's over. She'll never believe me if she sees those films. Darnell made it look like I'm totally into it but it was all directed. I thought I could end up dead so I tried to comply.

She's out of town right now which is the only thing saving my ass.

And in the meantime Darnell's dead set on spending time with me today. He's taking me to the mall so I can get stocked up on all the outfits I'm going to have to wear when I suck him off. He's decided I look so good as his blowjob slut that he's going to keep me for himself. No sharing.

He says he's not gay. He says he just hates all the B.S. and drama girls give. To him, pussy means nothing. It's for reproductive purposes only. He's happy with blowjobs as his only avenue for sex. So that's where he's got me coming in. He's making me into his blowjob slut and, no, I can't give him any B.S. or drama or my life as I know it will be over.

I shuddered as he parked next to a local mall. I had to try again. "Darnell, Please don't make me go out dressed - "

"Don't you start wif me BJ! Get your dick suckin' lips out this car! You is so fuckin' hot and you with me so you be fine. If you give it away I'll mess you up boy. Now c'mon!"

My heels hit the asphalt and I wobbled a little. Baby steps. Gotta use baby steps. The trouble is Darnell had a much longer stride so I had to take lots of fast baby steps to keep up with his casual long stride. The ruffles on my dress danced in the wind. So did the flutter sleeves. So did the little bow in back. So did the bust tie in front.

Darnell cocked his head back at me. "Damn bitch. You look so fuckin' sweet. Gettin' me another boner up in here." He stopped and craned his head around to check out my behind and looked me up and down, apparently proud of his project. "C'mere girl."

"What is it?"

"When you was sucking my dick, you're little bow came untied. Lemme get that for you baby."

You gotta be kidding me. He walked up behind me and grabbed the two ties and gently made a little bow again while I stood there in the parking lot with the wind blowing my dress around. He leaned over my shoulder through my long blonde tresses and kissed me on my heavily made up face. I could feel his bulge through his track suit but he continued to focus on what he thought was my best feature. "Can't wait ta fuck that girly mouth of yours again babydoll."

Brrr. Someone help me. Darnell put his meaty arm around my neck and made me walk all pushed up against his side. I did my best to walk like a girl and clutched the little matching purse he made me take along. When we got to the mall, two other black guys were walking out and they held the door for me to pass through first.

One of them knew Darnell, "Sup D?" They did that shaking hands thing with some other moves. They were clearly buddies.

"Hey dawg. Nuttin much. Getting my BJ girl all set up at B&B's." He motioned my way with his head.

"She look sweet already, man! Do I get next?" The guy Darnell was talking to was grabbing his dick through his basketball shorts and was tonguing his bottom lip as if lusting in my direction.

Darnell looked annoyed. His face scrunched up as he countered, "Naw dawg. Keepin' this one for me bruh! All mine bruh. All mine."

They both laughed. "Aw that's fucked up, yo. Yeah, yeah, keep all the treats for y'self huh? Man, where's the love?"

The other black guy made a sound for the first time. "Day-umm! That's tight, D!"

"Thanks, man, we goin' bounce my bruthahs." Darnell turned to me and patted me on my ass, "S'go BJ!"

We walked into the mall's entrance which featured a food court and there were shoppers and diners everywhere. Two women in slacks and conservative blouses were holding a lot of packages as they exited, looking me up and down unapprovingly. One of them seemed to snicker under her breath and I could swear I heard the other girl call me a little slut. A table of teeny-boppers were looking at me and one of the younger guys whistled at me as he nudged his teen buddies with both elbows.

Darnell seemed unphased. Proud even. He put his arm behind my back and urged me around to the left. I could hear the echoes of my clicking heels and I tugged down at me dress hem. Damn! It had ridden up and had been showing lace, stocking tops and garter ends. No wonder I was getting the stares!

I was guided into a big mall store called "Bim's & Bros," a clothing store geared toward urban, trendy dudes and their flirty, sexy women. One half of the store had all this girly wear while the other side has racks of thug and hip-hop wear. The store had quite a few people in it and most seemed to mind their own business. A very attractive, sexy-dressed black girl who worked there walked up and spoke to Darnell, "What the fuck you want up in here wit this bitch?" She looked right at me with that last part.

Darnell started his rap, "Kimmy-Kim wassup? I need you to hook baby girl here up with what I like 'cause you already know what I like right?"

She looked annoyed and started straightening garments on a rack. "You fuckin' dumped my ass playah! Why should I help your sorry ass?"

Darnell touched her arm and talked softly, "'Cause I'll always take care of you baby. You ain't gotta worry about that."

"Darnell, you some fucked up piece of work." She was still annoyed.

He pleaded sweetly, "But you do this for me baby, right? Come on now! Take BJ and hook a girl up, aight?"

She resigned to his will. "Darnell, just get the fuck outta here. Gimme about 30 minutes."

"That's my girl." He kissed her on the head and then turned to me. "Yo BJ, I gotta check out some of my boyz in another store. I be back in 30 minutes. Kimmy'll get you hooked up, aight?" Darnell simply left leaving me there with what felt like a store clerk with a bad attitude. I felt lost and abandoned while dressed like a little tart in the middle of a bustling store in a mall. How could I get out of this nightmare?

Kimmy looked at me up and down so hard it hurt. "BJ, huh?" She scoffed. "Well if you gonna be sucking that black dick all the time, you better be dressed the part all the time. You're about an 8, I'd say, so let's go over here." Kimmy led me to a section of the ladies wear filled with prissy lolita wear and feminine, flirty mini-dresses.

"Here. Take this and hold this. This too. Oh, he like this. And this and this." Kimmy was pulling out really feminine party dresses and girly-girl outfits. I had my hands full of garments and lingerie when she led me to a secluded dressing room. I managed to stabilize myself on those heels and I was managing to keep my blonde wig out of my face enough to see. "Get in there hooker and put on that yellow dress first with the red full slip. You come out here and lemme see you in it. I think Darnell gonna shit when he see you in that."

She closed the door behind me and I found myself in a large, basic dressing room with bench seats along two of the walls and a huge mirror covering the other wall. I had no interest in putting any of the clothes on. Besides, the dress Darnell bought me was a size 8 and it fit snugly but it fit. I figured all the 8's Kimmy pulled for me would probably fit anyway. I carefully hung them all on the wall hooks provided and laid the slips and nylons and corsets on the other bench seat. I forced in a deep breath past the tightness of my constricting corset. I stared blankly ahead trying to process everything that was happening to me and I shook my head. It was all so crazy. I could hear Kimmy's piercing voice murmuring outside the door. I couldn't quite make out what she was saying nor the low rumbling male voice responding. Some other customers I figured.

I stood up to look at myself in the mirror as if that might kick-start me into figuring out a brilliant scheme to extract myself from this unbelievable ongoing mess. It was ridiculous! I was a Barbie Doll! And a damn good-looking one at that. How was it even possible? Big painted lips and heavy mascara. Hotsy-totsy outfit and a short ruffled hem. I lifted up my dress hem and shuddered to see the lacy panties and the garter straps and the girly nylons. I touched the garter strap briefly to feel the elastic tension and it snapped away from the nylon. "Aw fuck! I must not have secured it as well as I thought." Either that or it worked loose when Darnell fucked my mouth in the Navigator. I held my dress up and bent over to re-attach it and felt my blonde tresses fall to the sides of my face. Being a girl was annoying. So much stuff to keep track of!

"BJ, honey, you okay in there?" Kimmy was probing.

I cleared my throat softly and remembered to speak in my Barbie voice, "Oh, yeah, I'm okay. I'm getting there."

"Alright baby, I found another thing I know you'll like. Can I bring it in now?"

I was sort of detached and said, "Uh-huh," while I fumbled with and focused on the annoying garter strap. Getting it behind the nylon top and getting the fastener down securely was maddening. The door clicked open as Kimmy stepped in. I remain fixed on what I was doing and took a baby step forward on my stiletto heels to give her room to hang whatever garment she wanted to add to my bimbo collection. "Just on the hook with the rest will be fine." At that moment the garter snapped securely into place. Score! I got it!

I stood back up and started to say something when I realized the reflection in the mirror wasn't Kimmy behind me, it was a huge neanderthal looking black guy. My eyes grew wide as his hand immediately reached around and clutched my neck with one hand while his other arm pressed against my stomach pinning my torso against him. "Sssshhhhhhhh!" he warned me softly in my ear. He pressed me into him hard and he started grinding his groin into my ass. "If you don't say nuthin' you won't get hurt. Nod if you understand."

I was scared shitless. I did a tiny mini-nod to show I understood. He removed his hand from my neck and locked both my arms behind me bending me forward slightly. I felt him grinding what felt like a huge dick into the crack of my ass. The mirror showed panic on my dolled up face as this brute manhandled me with ease. Though brutish in appearance with massive musculature, he clearly worked out at the gym every day. I'd put him at 250 pounds easy. He was even dressed neatly in a blue striped, button down long-sleeved shirt that could not contain his bulging pecs and biceps along with loose black slacks and patent leather shoes. He was biting his lower lip. "Gotta get me some o you baby."

I whispered softly so as not to make him angry, "I-I can't."

He whispered back but in harsh warning tones. "Bullshit, bitch. Lookit the way you're dressed. Lookit those earrings you got on."

"Ear-earrings?"

"Fuck yeah baby. I love the earrings best. BCS. Black Cock Sucker, baby."

My mind was reeling. He was referring to the letters B-C-S that were emblazoned on my sissy heart earrings. That meant "Black Cock Sucker"? I thought BCS was some brand name like BCBG or DKNY. Now I find out it's some sort of advertisement that I suck black cocks? I have to get free.

"Oh no. No. I have a boyfr - "

My assailant cut me off with more guttural whispering. "What, Darnell? Fuck that mutherfucker, he dumped my baby sister, Kimmy-Kim. You must be damned good for him to do that and I'm gonna find out right now."

He spun me around like a little doll and forced me to sit on the bench seat such that the mirrored wall was now on my left side. My stiletto ankle-strap heels had me knees up higher than the low bench and it made my dress drape over the bench femininely only to hike up enough to show my stocking tops and garter straps, one of which had been freshly re-attached. In one swift movement he unzipped his loose slacks and had a huge black cock emerged like a jack-in-the-box poking out high up into the air.

He swiftly placed both of his meaty paws on my head covering my little pink bow and pulled my head forward. I raised my hands to push him away but he cut me off again using a harsh whispered tone. "Hands down by your sides. On the seat you little cocksucker."

"But, but," I tried one last desperate explanation which left my mouth in an open speaking position as this black man pulled my dolled up face closer to the head of his monstrous black cock. My assailant knew to exploit the moment as I made my plea, "No, please, I'm not that kind of girummmphh!"

His big hard black cock just slid between my girly lips, immediately stuffing them open to their widest possible girth. They were wet and shiny with a slippery gloss which only helped to provide a lubricated fuck-hole for his swollen dick as it began sawing back and forth in my mouth using quick little strokes. "Glmmmph! Ummph! Shlurrp! Mmmmph!" At best he was getting in maybe five inches of that big black mushroom head and that hard black pipe between my lips but it seemed like that was plenty enough for him.

And so it was happening all over again. For the 3rd time in two days I found myself dolled up sickeningly sweet, like a little flirty bimbo, stuck in a kissy-kissy dress more feminine than anything my wife has ever worn and a third big black man was fucking my mouth. The realization of this was just too much and I started to squirm and wiggle and struggle to escape. I screamed my outrage even though the big black cock in my mouth muffled it all.

"Mmmmf! Ummmfff! Glurbglmff!! Shlurrrp! Shlurrpashlurrrp!"

The thug fucking my face didn't like it and put a stop to it immediately with a threatening whispery growl, "Don't you dare, you little mouthfuck slut. You take it. You suck that shit and you keep on sucking." He had me. I wanted to live through this assault somehow so I couldn't take any chances. "Yeah. That's right. That's what you were made for, BJ, I know it. Your lips belong wrapped around black cock 24 hours a day. Look at you. Look at you sucking my black dick."

It was no use. He was too big and strong. Too menacing. Grunting like a lusty gorilla. I surrendered at my horror and was forced to let him continue fucking my lips with every stroke causing me to whimper softly. My mouth was now being used as a masturbation device for his dick. My head was at the mercy of his pulling and pushing hands, demanding that my head continue bobbing back and forth up his shaft like a piston. I looked up and saw that he had a name tag on his shirt. It read, "Andre - Store Manager."

So the manager of the store was Kimmy's brother.

The next moment I heard Kimmy's voice outside the dressing room door. "You okay in there BJ?" Andre never broke his pace. Ungh! Grunt! Ungh! Umf!

I was desperate for help from any source so I tried to make as much noise as possible so she would realize what was happening. "MMmfff!!! MMMfff! Glmmph!!! Shlurrpa! Mmgummfff! Shlurrpaslurpashlurrrpa! MMMffff!! MMff!"

12