TV Temp: Christina Hendricks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

Both hands slowly made their way across the more than supple globes of her ass, as my tongue slowly worked my way towards her pussy. I slid it alongside her opening while my hands finally rested and started to just lightly squeeze her bottom. Finally, my head landed right in between her legs as I massaged her pussy and her ass in different ways.

"Oh....oh this is better than my hand," Christina groaned out, as my tongue tried to work inside of her just as fast as her hand did. But I had the advantage of being able to do more, since I had two free hands to hold her shapely ass and press the front of her crotch deeper into my face.

Yet there was more that I wanted to caress, so my hands finally left her behind and trailed back up and down the seductive curves above her waist. Christina kept moaning as she put her hand to work and rubbed it on the back of my head.

"Mmm....I guess this is how you want me to work on your cock then, huh?" she offered.

"First things first," I said right against her pussy, as the vibrations from my voice made her softly moan again. To back up my words, I lifted my arms up all the way so that my hands could hover above the top of her chest.

Instead of going back to take her bra off, I brushed the top of her exposed cleavage and slid a finger down in between her tits. It was a tight fit, so I thrusted the finger in and out while the palm of my free hand cupped the front of her right breast; although it couldn't cover all of it. But I finally palmed both breasts before deciding to get her bra off.

Yet while cupping giant boobs and performing oral sex at the same time is difficult to do at once, it is nothing compared to performing oral sex while trying to unhook a bra. I only got halfway through the latter task before Christina relieved me and did it herself. I hoped it was more because she didn't want me to interrupt my oral tasks and not because she was getting impatient with me.

Nevertheless, the bra finally fell off and Christina's very full breasts were finally unveiled with the rest of her full figured body.

My face began to rise further up her body and kiss up to her chest while I started to stand up again. However, my left hand remained to pick up where my mouth had left off on her pussy. As for my mouth now, I was trying to figure out how I could best use it on Christina's chest, in a way that the millions who likely fantasized about this very thing wouldn't think of. For that matter, Christina had probably seen all the boob sucking tricks herself.

I didn't know if this was original, but I gave it a shot by taking her left nipple in my mouth, sucking and licking on it for a few seconds, and then kissing down to the bottom of her breast. I savored the weight of it on my face before pulling back and blowing on the areas I had kissed. Since they still had some saliva on it, it made Christina laugh/moan a bit like I had planned.

To follow up, I placed my head right between her tits and kissed up and down her cleavage before blowing on it, and then kissed up her right breast until reaching her nipple. Between that and the work my finger was still doing on her pussy, Christina threw her head back and gritted her teeth so her moaning didn't get too loud.

"Oh fuck....I'm gonna wind up cumming before I do anything for you! I think that's a little unfair...."

I brought myself to stop so she could carry out whatever she was planning. Once I pulled back, she pulled me right back to her face so we could kiss again. Her lips and tongue glided even more sensually against my mouth, as she seemed to be pulling me back down to the floor.

I was in no condition to object, so I made myself comfortable on my back as she placed herself on top of me. At that, she broke her lips from mine and placed them down my neck, as it seemed she was doing what I was doing in reverse. Instead of starting from the bottom of my body and working up as I stayed upright, she was kissing down my body while it was laying below.

Once Christina glided her lips down my right nipple, my own series of groans got a little louder as I placed a hand on the back of her head. I gently played with her red hair while it and the rest of her head was nearing my crotch. When it got midway to my bellybutton, the rest of her was positioned in a way so that her chest was lying right above my cock.

Christina took advantage of that by reaching down below for my dick and placing it below her boobs. She rubbed it against her chest, although she didn't place it in between her tits. But she was doing everything else that she could do with my cock on her boobs, with her nipple even placed right onto my slit at one point.

A second later, she replaced her nipple with her tongue.

"Fuck me!" I tried to groan out and not completely yell out, in case there were still people outside.

"In a little bit, sweetie," Christina said when she took her mouth off of my tip for a few seconds. But she went back down on it in no time after that.

"No....no, we should probably do it now while I still can," I insisted. So Christina gave me one last suckle before pulling away. "Jesus....now I really know I made the right call in not spying on you."

"At least not all men want instant gratification," Christina retorted.

"No, this is worth drawing out." Once I fully caught my breath, I sat up and gave her a more gentle kiss. She responded with a few of her own as we both got on our feet, which made us smile and gave our genitals extra seconds to calm down for the final stage.

"So how do we do this?" I asked. "I'm torn between doing it face to face and....the other way."

"If we can last, maybe we can fit in both," Christina concluded. I was willing to give it a shot, so I sat on her dressing room chair as she prepared to sit on top of me.

It would be a bit hard to keep the chair still, given our body weight and how we would want to bounce around. Yet the chair did keep still as Christina sank onto me and slid my cock right inside her. My hands returned right above her ass as her tits all but flooded my entire vision.

I lifted my eyes back onto her face as she began to slowly ride me. After she started to speed up, I thrust back in earnest as we started to work in tandem. Her boobs bounced to a point where they hit my chin, but I made no effort to move my head away.

"How much longer do you got, hmm?" Christina panted.

"Longer than I expected," I got out as I ran my hands up her back. I then tried to go a little faster as I went over to cup her tits and bounce them up and down myself.

"Is this how you want to finish me? Or do you want it another way? Come on....you don't need that much self-control anymore," Christina insisted.

I seemed to have learned that lesson right after we got in the dressing room. But nonetheless, I answered. "It's a tough call. I love this angle....but having you bent over by the mirror, with that sexy, perfect ass pushed up against me....that'd be easy to love too."

"Only one way to find out," she reasoned as she slowly lifted herself off me. In between talking and fucking, I had a lot to catch my breath for; as if I wouldn't lose it again once Christina got into her new position.

She bent over in front of the dressing room mirror and started right into it, watching me stand up and head behind her. I was guessing that she could clearly see where my eyes were, as they stared right at the voluptuous, apple bottomed flesh now in front of my cock.

As much as her breasts got most of the red carpet attention, the best example of their power was how they overshadowed her ass; especially considering how it was bent over early in "Mad Men" Season 1. Back then it was covered by a red dress, but nothing hid it now as I slid back into her pussy.

From this angle, however, I could see her backside jiggle as it started to thrust back up against my dick. That took up much of my focus as our combined moaning served as the soundtrack.

Yet I willed myself to remember that I had other things to stare at before I was done. That memory served me well once I looked up and saw Christina's face and bouncing breasts reflected in the mirror. After she noticed me looking in that direction, she stared deeply into the mirror while really gazing at me. Although I was looking more at a reflection and not her actual eyes, it still gave me an added jolt.

I pressed up against her ass deeper and increased my thrusts as I started to bend down myself. I placed my hands on the dresser drawer right next to Christina's, with my chest now pressed against her back. Now my vision was being flooded by her red hair as a result; making it too tempting for me not to bury my face in it.

After getting my fill of that sensation, I took my left hand off the dresser and put it back onto her head. Since it was getting harder to stay in this position, I lifted myself off her and stood straight as I stroked her hair again. My hand then slid onto her face, with my pinky nearing her lips; lips that then closed the gap by engulfing said pinky.

"Oh, fuck yes..." I gritted out as her lips slid over my finger and her pussy clenched even tighter on me.

Somehow, that seemed to be the magic trick for her as I felt her cum right on my cock. But even then, I was still only on the brink.

"You want your cum on my lips too?" Christina asked after she came down from her orgasm. "Or do you want it in my mouth? On my tits, maybe? Tell me now while you still can," She insisted this as she gyrated her ass; presumably so I really wouldn't have long to decide.

"Fuck it, I can't think....I don't care where as long as you make me cum...." That wasn't really an answer, so I decided to take the choice out of my hands. "If I had let you finish your fantasy in here....where would you have it end up?

Instead of telling me, I figured that she would show me, so I got in a few more thrusts against her ass before she finally pulled it away. She turned back around, sank to her knees and showed me by wrapping her lips back around me.

With the pressure of her mouth and lips, her breasts hovering below my cock, her eyes staring up into me; and with the increasing illogic that I hadn't cum yet; I finally shot out what felt like a few gallons into Christina's mouth.

She noticeably tried to swallow as much as possible, although a few drops came out of her lips and landed on my shaft and her breasts. However, she wiped off the liquid on her boobs and licked the shaft clean when she was finished with the initial load.

"There we are....that's the least messy way to get rid of cum in the workplace. But imagining it has nothing on the real thing."

"No....kidding...." I admitted. "By the way....how long can I pass out here before people get suspicious?" Christina laughed although I was only semi-kidding. "I'm sure you can still check out for a few minutes."

I nodded my thanks as I set down to lie on my back again, only this time with Christina getting our clothes organized instead of lying on top on me. In retrospective, that action barely cracked the top five of hottest activities in the last half hour, or however long it took us.

This was....certainly my rawest experience yet; perhaps without as much of the sweetness that I shared with Jenna and Tina. I supposed my sexual persona adapted to the celebrity I was with; as I was sweet and helpful with Jenna, smart and surprisingly naughty with Tina, and more raw and sexual to match Christina's body and desires.

Each style was more fulfilling in some ways and less so by comparison in others. But when they each ended in intense experiences with a brilliant, breathtaking woman who was even more admirable and talented off camera than she was on it, it was harder to nitpick.

It was expressed in different ways with Christina this time...but if this sort of experience wasn't a one or two-time thing, it was probably best that it hadn't gotten repetitive yet. The ending did seem to keep repeat itself each time, as like before, me and Christina got cleaned up, parted ways on friendly terms, kept our secret time together secret and returned to professional behavior for the rest of my time on set.

If the formula completely stuck, she would play a part in my next TV temp job and the next celebrity crush I got to meet. I was hard pressed to figure out what show and what actress she could recommend me to, however. Yet it was probably best not to over think it and tamper with the usual script.

Maybe I had gotten enough official work on my resume that I wouldn't need an actress's recommendation for my next gig, if one did come.

If I did get the call, I hoped it would come during the day. After all, it was getting that much harder to hear the phone at night while I....remembered my past jobs.

And I certainly never needed red carpet photos to get me to.....remember Christina ever again.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers
12