TV Temp: Kristen Chenoweth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

Another few minutes of this would be enough to make me go off, yet it was too soon for that. I was able to take as much time as I needed with Kaley in bed, but I was doing this on a TV set again and time was probably of the essence once more.

"All right, I think I have to try something else now...." Now I just had to figure out how to do it. I had done it on top of actresses, had them be on top of me and sit on me, and I even fucked Christina while she was bent over. I had to start coming up with some new tricks, even though Kristen would be none the wiser if it was new or not. Yet I owed her some extra effort anyway.

The best thing I could think of was to wrap it up how we started. And that involved me getting Kristen back on her feet. I helped her up and then lifted her up off her feet until we got to the nearest wall. Once there, I put her back against it and positioned myself to enter her.

Kristen closed the distance by wrapping her legs around me and fitting half of my cock inside. I exhaled deeply, then made sure to get a good grip on her by putting an arm around her hips. But with her legs and arms now around me, she was set to get moving.

She sank herself all the way down and gave me time to savor the sensation before she grinded herself against me. I took the hint and started to go in and out of her, pressing her back deeper against the wall. This gave me another view of her tits bouncing, only this time they were doing it on their own.

I closed my lips around her right nipple and started sucking it at the same pace as I was thrusting into her. Kristen strained to contain how loud she was moaning, although that wasn't the name of my game. After lightly nibbling her nipple and batting it around with my tongue, she finally groaned in a near soprano voice. Encouraged, I piled on my victory by opening my mouth over as much of her breast as I could.

"Now that is code for liking my boobies....oh fuck!" Kristen called out. She brought herself to bounce down harder on me as my hand slid back down to her ass. "Is that good enough for you?"

"In so many ways," I admitted.

"Still doesn't seem like enough, though...." she somehow insisted on saying.

"After, oh, that tit job and this stuff....and you being naked for me in the first place? I think we're pretty even, ugh!" I gritted out.

"No, you got ahead of me with that nipple play. It's my turn to come up with something....oh, something good like that!" Kristen called as I thrust in a little harder.

"Just having the both of us cum will be enough," I reassured her.

"So, oh, then how do you wanna do it? Anything that really turns you on?" she inquired.

"Being in you isn't too shabby," I answered as I went a bit faster to prove my point.

"Oh yeah...no no, you've earned a bigger treat." Those words just made me a bit more confused when she got herself back on her feet and went off of me. She went down to her knees again, but then laid on her stomach and then got up on all fours, with her pert ass placed in my direction.

I hadn't tried this position before, so I concluded that I could go along with this. I wondered for a moment which hole of hers she wanted me to go into, considering the position. But I decided to play it safe, as I went on my knees behind her and inserted myself back in her pussy.

"No, no, stay right there," Kristen ordered. Instead of letting me thrust into her, she took care of business by moving herself on my cock. I just had to stay there and watch her ass wiggle as it slammed onto my groin.

"There we go, that's a good boy," she said in a noticeably softer voice. "You like me working on you like that?"

"Oh....kind of," I admitted.

"You like me saying it like that too? I know you love my voice when it's singing....I'll bet I can use it to get you off faster too." That probably wasn't far off base, as it turned out. While her normal speaking voice was high, tinged with an Oklahoma accent and a little squeaky, it made it all the more notable when her singing voice was so powerful.

So with that vocal power, it made sense that Kristen could dip her speaking voice into an enticing mix of innocent little girl and sultry vixen; especially with the words she was using.

"Mmm....I got a feeling this thing's been hard around me since you got here. Did you make it go soft when you got home, or did you just cum to me in the studio bathroom?" It was almost both, I wanted to say, yet my voice was frozen. I didn't picture Kristen being a dirty talker, yet I guess she saved it for special occasions.

"I guess it just matters that you did jack off to me. All these young hotties here and you still got worked up by someone 15 years older than you. You got a thing for older women, or do I just have that much cougar pride?" she asked as she pressed her behind deeper against me.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck.....little of both, I guess? I don't know, a hot actress is a hot actress, age be damned! And you're hot, okay?" I reasoned while my brain could still function.

"Mmmm, you're not bad yourself. Not with those words and this big thing in me." Well, it seemed she had a way with words herself. "I bet if I made you lose it without even trying, you're gonna have quite the special for me now."

"Do, do you want it?" I asked to try to get into this little game.

"You mean do I want my 'biggest' fan to shoot his hot stuff into my tight, wicked little pussy? Eh, I can take it or leave it....but I really can take it."

"Oh God, are you sure?" I groaned although I was probably going to go soon regardless.

"Fuck me hard and we'll find out in a few seconds, won't we?" she all but dared me.

"Yes!" Although her pussy and voice had done most of the work in this thing, I eagerly accepted her permission to do the last 1 %. And after she stopped moving and I delivered a dozen or so very quick thrusts, we got to find out indeed.

It felt like I had cum for about five minutes straight, although my internal clock was probably out of wack right now. Besides, I wasn't going to check my cell phone for the time at this moment. Even when I finished, I could only put my hands on the floor as I held myself up on all fours as well.

Kristen was still beneath me on all fours catching her breath and enjoying the bounty she received. But as I started to activate my brain again, I tried to recall if I had gotten any "bounty" from her beforehand, and I couldn't succeed. "You shot off too, right?"

"Huh? Oh, oh right, I did it right with you!" Kristen said a bit too unconvincingly. Of course, a shaken tone of voice after sex could mean a number of things, yet I wanted to make sure this was the truth.

"You're sure? I felt you go tight, but I didn't feel anything shooting towards my balls," I said crudely but pointedly.

"They must be slow swimmers. Besides, I put on that show for you anyway," she reasoned. But after that show, this just wouldn't do.

I removed myself from her and backed up, yet stayed on all fours so that my face was right in front of her bent over pussy. There I went to work, in spite of how half of what I tasted was myself. "Oh! Oh, wait, aren't you tasting yourself too?!" Kristen called out.

"Shoot a whole bunch of your own cum in my wicked little mouth and I'll stop," I promised.

Before Kristen could keep insisting that she had shot off, I started tongue fucking her again and even nibbled on her outer lips for good measure. That was the trigger she needed, as her body gave her lies away by finally shooting off. Another trigger was that her voice was virtually singing a high note, which probably would have given us away if anyone was spying on us.

But no one came out, or at least they managed to stay hidden. Yet after we both had our fill, we weren't exactly seeing straight as we finally collapsed onto the floor.

"Just couldn't....take a break....could you?" Kristen quipped in between short breaths.

"I'm a temp....I only get one shot.....to do something right. So I....make it count." I reasoned.

"Oh, you sure did," Kristen admitted. "So much for.... 'Don't Stop Believing' being the biggest act in this place...huh?"

I had to concede that since I was still regaining my breath. It did almost make sense that we would get this.....theatrical on a set that was known for theatricality. And that I would do all that with one of the most theatrical stage veterans in the business.

But I didn't think that many others had seen that side of Kristen Chenoweth's theatricality. It was certainly something that no costumes, musical numbers or $150 Broadway ticket could recapture or burn into my brain as vividly.

Yet she was just the latest actress to help me take my own sexual theatricality up a notch. And after thanking her for it and wrapping up my stint on "Glee" a few days later along with her, I knew it would be hard to top it next time.

It certainly said something that I could start expecting a 'next time' by now, that was for sure.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers
12