TV Temp: Lea Michele

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

The friction between her smooth panties and my aching cock as I rubbed it along was a danger, but I figured I could last for a few seconds. Once I proved it, I gave my shaft a rest as I used my fingers to brush her panties again. My mouth was going back and forth between Lea's breasts the whole time, until I moved it up to her neck while my fingers started to trace the edge of her panties.

"Oh God....don't make me groan too loud or someone will hear us. And you know my voice can carry...." Lea trailed off as I dipped a finger onto her opening. But she was right about her voice, so I sought to muffle it for a while by kissing her again as I pulled her panties down.

Lea's voice was powerful, so it wasn't a surprise that her mouth was getting powerful as well as she deepened the kiss; partly in response to my finger work. It now consisted of placing the tip of my finger inside of her and having my thumb trail her outer lips. My thumb and forefinger soon started to stroke those lips up and down, as our kisses did indeed muffle her moans to a point.

"Fuck....now I don't want to cum soon either," Lea said when we broke, which made me stop working on her other lips. "I guess we'd better get to it now."

"Yeah....but maybe I can make us even first." She wasn't exactly clear on what that meant, so I let my actions speak as I dropped to my knees this time. Since Lea got to taste me, I should taste her too; albeit only for a little while, just in case she was close.

"You ready?" I asked to warn Lea, so she could prepare to try and stay quiet. She nodded in anticipation and seemed to be biting her lip preemptively. With that, I started licking her slowly, so that she wouldn't bite her lip too hard once I started. I circled my tongue around her pussy without going in, then turned my head sideways to kiss and tongue it square on the lips.

I heard Lea let out some strained groans as she tried not to scream out. I didn't want to go overboard myself, especially since there was still more to come. So I just briefly suckled on her pussy lips and held her hips before I finally pulled away. "There...that should hold me," I predicted, although I wasn't as sure as I sounded.

Nevertheless, there was more to do and more things to fill her pussy with. Lea certainly looked ready, but another obstacle then came to mind. "How do we do it? I'd kind of like to lie down, but not on the floor," she pointed out.

There were no couches in this room and the show needed all the chairs for filming. The only thing we could lie down on, other than the floor, was the bench in front of the piano. But we'd have to walk over and drag it to the wall, which would make our naked bodies visible to anyone who could peek through the doors. Yet it was a risk we would have to take; and at least it would give our genitals extra time to cool down.

I got on the left end of the bench and Lea got on the right, and we moved it as quietly as we could until it was across and in front of the wall. Once we made sure it was on the right angle, Lea walked back over to me and sat down on the left edge of the bench. This put her in eye's level with my cock again, and she grasped it once more. "I see this is still hard and hot....and I can help with the wet part."

She certainly could have, as we put ourselves in position for that to happen. Lea laid on her back on the bench before I set myself on top of her and lined my dick into place. Her arms went back around my neck to secure herself, with her spread legs brushing mine. With that, I figured we had built this up long enough.

After pushing into her, I stayed in place before slowly gliding my dick deeper inside of her. I went back and forth carefully, since I still didn't know if we were likely to cum quickly after our oral play. But Lea looked right up at me and appeared composed, so I kept sinking in until I reached my limit.

I playfully made three quick thrusts in and out of her, and Lea responded by pushing herself back briefly as well. She almost looked serene, which was a contrast to how stressed she was most of the week and how she is often made to look on "Glee." But while seeing her relaxed and satisfied was nice, I wanted to see her wound up and orgasmic before she could be relaxed again.

To do that, I had to start thrusting more frequently, which I did as I set a steady back and forth pace. Lea rocked right into it as she wrapped her legs around me, to match her arms around my neck. As she clung to my body and writhed under it, she buried her face into my shoulder to muffle her latest moans. She also started kissing my shoulder to go along with it, so I placed my right hand on the back of her head while my left hand grasped the side of the bench to help me keep thrusting.

Once Lea laid her head back down, I decided to get a better view by lifting my upper body up. I grabbed the bench on each side and tried to gaze at Lea's naked body below, as her breasts swayed and her pussy took in more of my cock. After getting a good look, I placed my left hand on her breast and guided it down her stomach while I laid myself back on top of her. By then, my hand was lying next to her pussy and could play around with the side of it as I kept thrusting inside.

Lea moaned and muttered out a few "fuck"'s before she suddenly stopped thrusting back against me. "Hold on....we gotta change positions before I burst," she warned. I wanted this to go on for a while myself, so I pulled out of her and waited to see what she had in mind.

She showed me after getting off the bench, as she came up to me and guided me to lay back on the bench myself. From there, she climbed on top of me to fully reverse our initial position; only she was in a better position to ride me now. Lea drove her pussy up and down my cock as she laid her hands on my chest and placed her forehead on top of mine.

All I could do was be the one to thrust back below her, although my hands found some use by grabbing onto her ass. Lea's answer to that was to kiss down my face and start nibbling on my neck, going at it a little harder as she tightened up around me. It seemed that despite being on top, she was still losing her battle to contain herself.

It appeared she came to terms with it pretty quick, as she lifted herself almost all the way up my cock only to slam back down again. She did this a few more times, apparently thinking that sliding up and down my entire cock and landing hard would help her cum faster. Judging by how I was trying to distract myself from cumming, I could imagine that she would do it very soon.

Finally I felt Lea's juices drip onto me as she bit her lip and tried not to hit a high note as she climaxed; like Kristen did for me almost two years ago. Most of her body collapsed onto me, although she still tried to move her hips up and down to get her last bit of cum out. Eventually, even that stopped moving.

"Oh God....now I can leave this place in peace if I have to," Lea mumbled into my shoulder. "What about you? Did you explode all over your dick too?"

"Somehow....no," I assured her. "You beat me to the finish line. I guess you do have to be the best at everything."

"If that was true, I'd have finished you off too," Lea pointed out while still catching her breath. "So how should I fix that?"

"Before you do anything, I should let you rest for a bit. So you can be at full strength to finish me and all," I offered. With that, Lea got off me so I could get on my feet, then I let her lay back onto the bench on her stomach to recharge herself.

I tried to help sooth her by kneeling down next to her and rubbing her bare back. Inevitably, I felt like massaging her a bit lower, so I glided my hand down to just above her ass. But even that wasn't enough, as I bit the bullet and placed my hand on her smooth, firm backside, which was now bent over at the side of the bench. This left her in a doggy style position that gave me a few ideas, yet I contented myself with rubbing her ass and brushing my fingers over her pussy a few times while she rested.

"Put it in," Lea finally muttered as she looked up at me. "Fuck me like this and I should get you off."

"At this point it shouldn't take that much to finish me," I reminded her as I gazed back and forth between her ass and face. "But if you want to give it a shot...."

Lea remained on her stomach as I got up and went behind her. I kneeled down behind her and grabbed onto her hips as my dick lined back up in front of her pussy. She turned her head to the left to try and look at me, which only helped egg me on as I slid back into her.

To start off, I focused on how Lea's ass wiggled as I drove up against her. My hands then moved from her hips to her cheeks as I resumed massaging her, hoping to balance out how my thrusts halted her recovery from her last orgasm. But since she was lying down anyway, she seemed to be regaining some strength back; at least enough to moan and start thrusting back a little bit.

If Lea was starting to recover, then I reasoned there was less of a need for her to be on her stomach. I loved this position, but I didn't want to only feel her ass and back before I finished. So I slowed down a bit before I wrapped my arms around her waist and tried to help lift her up so she could be on my lap. Yet once she figured it out, she picked herself up as I sat on the floor.

I had said earlier that I didn't want to do this on the floor, yet this probably wouldn't take too long anyway. Lea lowered herself back onto me and sat on my lap with her back turned, as I tried to wrap my legs around her. After she settled into this reverse cowgirl position, I went back to work and put my hands back on her waist.

As we grinded against each other, I went up to cup her perky breasts as they started to bounce. While my ass wasn't exactly comfortable sitting on the floor, having Lea's ass on my lap, her pussy clenching around my cock and her boobs filling my hands more than made up for it. To top it off, I laid my head on her shoulder to give her a peck on the lips.

"You're finishing me now," I let her know as I grit my teeth for the end. "Where do I aim it?"

"I'm protected, just let it go! Fill me back up again now!" Lea called out while gritting her own teeth. I saw her close her eyes to get ready, and before long I had to do the same.

I held onto Lea's tits and wrapped myself tighter around her as I finally shot off. While my vision was dark since my eyes were closed, I almost saw a flash come through in the dark. I must have been shooting off pretty hard and seeing stars for that to happen, which spoke to how intense and overdue this was.

Eventually Lea squeezed all of the cum out of me, which allowed me to finally lie down on the floor and take her down with me. I rested on my back while Lea laid down on me like I was a floor as well. "Wow....that's a way to celebrate graduating," Lea confessed. Since I needed to recover now and didn't want to fall asleep, I just smiled, nodded and lazily dragged my thumbs over her breasts.

I did allow sleep to come when I was in my bed over a week later. I always spent more time in bed right after a temp job and an encounter with an actress, for obvious reasons. My latest recollections of my night with Lea left me pretty worn out, so I was on autopilot as I woke up the next morning, got my laptop and logged online in bed. I would check my favorite sites for a half hour before getting to my freelance work; and maybe I could jack off to some story or picture to warm up for a longer masturbation session after work.

Before I got to that search, I went onto Google Trends to see what the hot topics were today. I woke up a little bit when I saw that Lea's name was among the top 20. Perhaps some spoilers had leaked after all and the "Glee" crew was getting a trend boost from it, but she was the only "Glee" cast member on the list.

I clicked on her name to see why; and then I wished I didn't.

Search result after search result advertised that a tabloid had gotten a photo of her having sex on the "Glee" set over a week ago. Apparently the flash I saw while my eyes were closed during the climax wasn't orgasmic stars. It was the flash from a camera taking our naked pictures.

Now I was fully awake and threatening to freak out, as I clicked on as many stories as I could to see if they actually posted a picture and if I was identified with Lea. Before I got too far, I heard the faint sounds of my phone ringing.

I always slept with my door closed and the TV on, which blocked me from most noises below my bedroom. But of course I had to hear the phone now, so I went downstairs to get it; and then saw that my answering machine now stated there were a dozen new messages. I could safely assume that this story broke hours ago and I slept through all the calls about it.

I briefly cursed how I just had to keep going to sleep with the TV on. But I had a feeling that once I heard those messages and answered this call, I'd see it as a merciful stay of execution.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers
12