TV Temp: Tina Fey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

"Oh yes....I kind of thought the same way," Tina went on. "You know the only thing Jenna regretted? She wished she had sucked your cock a bit more before the end."

I gritted my teeth both at that mental picture and at Tina starting to sound dirtier. "I didn't make that mistake in my mind. I made sure that your cock was both my appetizer and my dessert too." Oh God....I should have known she would have an amazing way with words in this too. "What meal was it for me in your mind? Did I have my glasses on or off?"

"Oh God....mmm.....you had them on at first. But I made sure you had them off in the second half. Either way, just seeing your eyes stare up at me while you sucked me off was the real treat....whether they were amplified by glasses or not." Geez, I really was a nerd to use a big word at a time like that.

Tina didn't seem to mind as she forced her finger in deeper and teased herself with another one. I found myself walking closer to her to get a better look, which she finally noticed once she opened her eyes again. "And what happened after you were amplified?"

Now it seemed like we were turning this into phone sex that wasn't over the phone. But I was close to being too far gone to take notice. "That's when I let something other than your mouth amplify it."

While we were still talking like nerds a bit, we were feeling less than intellectual at the moment. In fact, I started thrusting into my fist more as a cruder example of what I just talked about. She got the message and played with herself harder as she focused directly on my cock.

But she stopped just looking at it a few seconds later and actually took her hand out to touch it. It took me a second to register it and remember that we only agreed to masturbate in front of each other, not on each other. Yet those thoughts faded back again when she closed her own fist around my dick.

"Keep pumping," she panted out, which made me get the idea. She didn't take the chance that I wouldn't get it, however, as she used her free hand to bring mine towards her pussy. It seemed that we were now going from fucking our own hands to fucking each other with them; while still not going all the way even then.

This was less easy to rationalize and not feel guilty over later, but it was certainly easier to see it before our rubbing and dirty talk. Besides, if I simulated fucking her with her hand in place of her pussy, and my hand fucking her in place of my cock, that might be enough to do the job.

So we each adjusted to our new tasks for several seconds, although we got the hang of it soon enough. My body now stood over her while my cock thrusted into her hand and my own hand thrusted into her. It was an awkward position, as I had to grip my free hand on her chair so I didn't fall on top of her and lose my positioning.

Once I did that, I found myself staring right into Tina's eyes, which were reflecting her lust and passion; even moreso through her glasses. But it got even clearer when her free hand removed her glasses, just as she did midway through my fantasies. She tried to gaze at me like I said she did when I imagined her sucking me off, and the effort made me groan out an "Oh, fuck...." both from that and her faster hand.

"Hmm....if you fucked Jenna's pussy like you're fucking my two holes, it's a wonder she didn't get you to me sooner. I wouldn't have minded," Tina softly said. Her golden, sharp tongue was still working wonders; and now I wanted to feel it myself.

I crossed one more line and leaned in to kiss her, which didn't seem to take her by surprise for long. Like with Jenna, I used my free hand to cup Tina's cheek and face, right down to the scar below the side of her lip. Her own free hand went down my back and she groaned into my mouth as my tongue, cock and hand were all thrusting into parts of her.

As our tongues battled, Tina used more of my pre-cum to coat my dick so her hand could stroke it faster. She also placed her other hand right on my ass and tried to push it forward as well, which made me break the kiss.

"You'd better finish soon, or I'll forget why I didn't want this thing in the other hole," Tina gasped. In truth, the fact that it wasn't in there was making less intellectual sense now. "How did fantasy you cum anyway?"

I didn't know if answering her honestly would help or hurt things, yet one good tug from Tina helped me decide to open up. "Well, uh....usually with you on top of me. You're a powerful woman who deserves her power, so I thought you should have it in that way too."

This made Tina slow down a bit, which got me to delay my own movements as well. I had thought that was too complimentary to offend her, so the other alternative was that she was flattered. Which offered its own challenges.

"I do have power....power to get whatever I want around here. But that's kind of a problem now. See, what I want more and more is to ride your cock until it cums right in my pussy. I mean, I'm protected with pills and it's making less and less sense now that we haven't gone that far already.

"I've overridden my conscience's authority....how do I get power over yours so I can fuck you and make you cum harder than imaginary you did?"

That only warranted one answer. "Like that."

I rushed over to lie on the couch and only had to wait a few seconds for Tina to join me. She then laid on top of me and shifted her pussy right above my waiting cock. After all that had happened, I doubted I could last extremely long once I got inside of her; but I would soon find out for sure after she sat herself right down on me.

I tried to start off slowly and buy some time, while kissing her to add to the gentle effect. With both my hands now free, I placed them on the back of her legs and trailed them up to glide over her ass and back. She then began to bounce up and down a bit and sit up to give me a better look at her breasts, which I finally decided to play around with.

I slowed my thrusting a bit and let Tina take command as I worked my mouth on her tits and her upper chest. In return, she slid up and down my dick while gripping it tighter between her legs. We both moaned in unison again as Tina pulled away and sat completely up on me.

I placed my hands on her hips to help her ride me as I gazed back and forth between her filled pussy, her bouncing breasts and her eyes. I then saw that one of her hands was full, and she opened it to reveal that she had taken her glasses back on her way over here. Tina proceeded to put them on and complete the alluring effect.

"Oh yes....oh, I wanna cum....if that's okay with you, ma'mm," I said to play along with the fantasy.

"Mmm....you know what, on second thought I should be generous with my power. Let's work together and get each other off equally," Tina offered.

"Well....this is the night to celebrate equality," I concluded.

With that, Tina stopped riding me and waited for me to start thrusting with her again. Yet she got the upper hand again when her right hand reached back to brush my balls. I gasped, but got the idea once she smirked at me, so I decided to be equal and put my finger right up against her pussy and my cock.

We stimulated each other in two different ways each, although it was getting pretty hard to cum at the same time with her. Jenna lasted longer than me, which was a shock since it was my first time with a celebrity and with an established crush. Yet this crush set a new bar by making me the first one to cum, and by having me cum right inside of her.

This made me work my finger even harder to get her off in a timely manner, and although I was a minute late, it finally succeeded. Just as my juices finished settling into her, her's exploded and made my dick wet all over again. We continued to thrust as much as we could through the mixture for a few moments, but we soon had no more energy.

I collapsed back onto the couch and Tina landed on top of me. After resting my head against her neck for several seconds, I actually brought myself to turn to the right; and noticed that the still on TV listed that Obama had won.

Indeed, it was 11:05 now and Obama had been declared President-elect five minutes ago; or 10 minutes after I got on the couch.

"Look at that...it's official now...." I mentioned. Tina used what energy she had left to lift her head and see what I meant. "Oh....oh wow, so it is. So it was just a few minutes ago," she realized.

"Well....now everyone will ask where they were when Obama was declared President," I commented, before I thought of a segway into another matter. "But no matter how much peer pressure there is, I will keep my answer to myself. And no one will ever get your answer from me."

"That is a smart answer from a smart man." That could be read as a somewhat threatening statement for me to keep my mouth shut. But Tina was smiling and had a tongue-in-cheek look on her face, to let me know she was being playful and complimentary.

Although this intellectual exercise to rationalize and get around adultery was really a massive failure, Tina didn't show any regret. This did relieve tension and satisfy fantasies, helped take the edge off the end of a very busy time, and could be brushed off as a one-time spur of the moment thing. It wasn't a rock-solid rationalization, but sometimes brains and logic didn't always have to rule the day.

"Dammit, I forgot to suck your cock!" Tina said, unknowingly proving my silent point. "That was my best dirty talk material, and I couldn't deliver the punch line! Unless-"

"No," I got out, sensing where she was going with the 'joke.' "We've been in here long enough already. The staff is probably done partying and crying to themselves and they'll get to you soon....so there's no time for that kind of joke."

Tina sighed as she was on her knees getting her clothes in a pile; then she looked up to see that I was standing up now. "Well....maybe there's no time for the full joke."

With that, she thought on her feet again by sucking off the leftover juices on my hard -- but a tiny less hard than before- cock. Of course, it got fully hard soon enough with this move, especially when she looked up at me and then removed her glasses a moment later while keeping her wide eyes on me.

I had gone back on my vows to contain myself once before, and I was getting tempted to do it again before she popped off. "There we go. Not a bad way to turn a softball joke into hardballs again, eh?" she quipped before pecking my tip and moving back to get herself dressed.

While I was too overcome to laugh at the joke, this was one comedy arena where laughs weren't needed to make the jokes work. There were other ways to create comedy; and of course Tina Fey just had to be on the cutting edge of this form as well.

I spent a few more days seeing her work on her regular forms of comedy, although we didn't have any more alone time in the process. But she did smile and thank me for my help during my work tasks, as if there were no other undercurrents behind those compliments; yet we both knew better.

Unlike with Jenna, Tina was able to make time for a private goodbye on my last day, although it just consisted of a hand shake; and a hug when we saw no one was looking. We wished each other well and expressed confidence that our careers had more upsides yet to come.

And on the way home, once I reflected on now having two sexy experiences with gorgeous NBC comedy stars, I realized I actually might have more upsides ahead. It had been proven that this sort of thing wasn't a once-in-a-lifetime experience after all.

And if Jenna had set the stage for this second experience to thank me for the first; was it unimaginable that Tina could set another stage up for me herself someday?

And if so, what or who might that entangle me with?

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers
12