T'was the Night Before Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
182 Followers

“My God!” she moaned. “Do you have any idea how badly I needed that? The number of houses I have been in tonight where Mom and Dad have been noisily screwing their brains out has been unbelievable. I have been horny since my second town!”

She slumped forward and wriggled down until her lips were once again locked with mine. Reaching down she started to stroke my still rock hard member. Her show, combined with the fact that I hadn’t had sex for so long I couldn’t remember who was supposed to tie who up, had me right on the edge of an orgasm of my very own. I passed this info on to her in as casual a manner as I could.

“DON’T!!!! I’LL CUM IF YOU DO!!!”

She jumped as if she had been shot, but removed her hand. I needed a bit of a settling down period that was all. She looked up at me and grinned wickedly, then proceeded to slide down the bed until her lovely cheek was just brushing the head of my cock. It twitched in warning.

“I’m warning you! It’ll go off on its own. It has happened before baby.” She just grinned then wrapped her small hand around the base and squeezed… hard. Then in a lightning quick move she swallowed my cock whole. I damned near went through the roof. I couldn’t cum because of her iron grip choking off the plumbing down there, which was a relief, but at the same time I was worried that the pressure would back up and give me some sort of blowback effect.

Her mouth clamped tightly around my shaft and Sanity started a rhythm moving up and down my cock that was going to cause an explosion in a matter of seconds. Her tongue laved the underside of my dick and then swirled around the head without once releasing it from her mouth. The suction this lady was creating was awesome. I was going to blow.

“Dammit Sanity, I’m going to CUMMMMMMMMMM!” As I bellowed out my somewhat late warning, she thrust my whole length into her throat in one swoop just as I fired the first of several blasts of semen down over her tonsils. She hung on for grim death as I continued to shoot ribbons of hot cum down her throat; bobbing her head slowly and milking my cock with her hand. Finally the spastic movements of my hips slowed, then stopped and I coasted to a stop… drained. Sanity continued sucking gently until she was convinced I had no more to donate to the Sanity Protein Fund. Slowly she slid back up my body coming to a rest draped across my chest. We kissed slowly, then she made to get up.

“Where are you off to baby?” I murmured drowsily.

“Hey lover, it was great but these presents don’t deliver themselves you know.” She was sliding back into her dress when I finally had the strength to sit up.

“But I thought we were going to have sex?” I whined plaintively.

She grinned and came back over to the bed.

“I never said that now did I? Tell you what… Easter is just around the corner. I’m planning on standing in for the Easter Bunny. Play your cards right and I’ll be back. This time I’ll have a bit more time to spare. Eggs are easier to deliver than Tonka toys and Barbie’s. See you then okay?” With that she blew me a kiss and was gone.

I lay there for a while wondering if it had all been some sort of dream. When I could stand it no longer I got up and went to make a cup of coffee… in my new coffee mug. Plus I still had the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders didn’t I?

Roll on Easter.

kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
182 Followers
12