Twelve Days of Hrive 'Isia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt his hand move into her hair, causing her cap to become skewed. Her fingers curled into his coat; her knuckles turned white from the grip she had on the leather cloth. His other hand moved to stroke her back, to knead the flesh beneath her cape and gown. Another soft whimper fell from her lips, only to be swallowed up by Turgon's kisses. He moved his hands away from her back, mindful of her wounds. He slipped them to her hips and brought her closer. "Princess, tell me another can do to you what I do," Turgon challenged. His lips left her mouth, and continued to assault her senses with kisses along her jaw line, and down her throat. Gilraen tried to think. She heard his voice coming to her through a dense forest. She smelled the Earth, his scent.

A tremble rolled through her body as he cradled her head, tipping it back further so he could concentrate on the pulse at her throat. She sucked in the winter air, and let the coolness of it feed her thirst. One hand, that had locked her to him, skated up her rib cage and across her right breast. Even through the layers of clothing she wore, she felt the presence of his fingers. He massaged the globe, pushing it in. He twisted his hand right then left, only to leave her aching for his skin to blend with hers.

It wasn't until the horn signaling the evening meal echoed across the land that Gilraen was able to come back to solid ground. She pulled away, putting some distance between her and her intended. One gloved hand came up to cover her lips. Her long lashes rested on her cheeks as she closed her eyes recalling his taste and his touch. "Oh my," she whispered before gazing up at Turgon. Could another effect her so? She had to find out. What if Turgon was the only man who could make her blood boil and her senses reel? What would happen to her heart when he lay with another? A look of sorrow settled on Gilraen's face. "I'm sorry -- I don't know what -- I -- We should go." Turgon moved to take hold of her again. "Please. Please Turgon; please take me back to the castle." She looked as torn as she felt. He said nothing, for which she was thankful.

Gilraen took his offered arm and the couple made their way back toward the castle, where they would dine on the bounty that the goddess had provided. Each ate what was placed in front of them; each was focused on the emotions that had been released in the woods and what it meant for their future.

12