Twelve Gates Ch. 03

Story Info
Grey faces her toughest challenge yet.
2.6k words
4.68
20.9k
6

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
North200
North200
477 Followers

Does it seem like it's been a month, kitten?

Grey was comfortable in bed with her back propped up against pillows. Her bedsheet was pulled up to her waist with the laptop resting on her legs. She was topless; her nipples erect and eager for attention.

She slowly trailed her fingertips over the exposed flesh of her breasts, avoiding her nipples out of habit now. She knew the ways Robert wanted her to stroke and tease herself and even after a few short minutes it was having the arousing effect he desired. She always spent their chats in a state of sexual hunger, wet and flushed and increasingly needy. Perhaps tonight he would permit her the first orgasm of the week.

Hard to say, Sir. In some ways I hardly know you and in some ways it feels like you've been with me my whole life.

I wish I had known you that long. You've made the past month my best one ever.

Thank you Sir.

We've come to the Second Gate, kitten.

Yes Sir, I know.

Grey had been anticipating the Second Gate with equal parts dread and excitement. The idea that she would have to agree to his terms or lose him seemed unfair and coercive - naked emotional blackmail. A part of her still resented him for forcing her in this way. But a much smaller part than before.

Before we get to that, how do you feel the First Gate worked out for you?

Receiving texts from you throughout the day has brought me SO much joy, Sir.

So you feel your life is better for having passed through the First Gate?

Yes Sir. No doubt.

I'm glad to hear it, kitten.

Would you please tell me about the Second Gate, Sir?

She didn't want to delay the inevitable; the upcoming task had been hanging over her for the last couple of days. He had told her that each Gate would be scarier and more exciting than the one before it, and she was eager to get it over with. She was almost certain she would agree to whatever terms he set out; to have him absent from her life after four blissful weeks was painful to imagine.

The Second Gate is this: you will turn on your webcam. From now on you will be a treat for my eyes as well as my heart and mind.

A chill of horror washed over her as she read his words. The webcam would reveal her identity in stark detail. She would be exposed like never before in her life - exposed in ways that could be compromising and dangerous. She would be revealed in a manner that could damage her reputation, her career and her relationships with her family.

And she didn't want Robert to see her.

She wasn't pretty by conventional standards and she knew it. Too short. Too fat. Small-breasted. A plain face with a spotty complexion. Thin lips. Unattractive nose. Thick thighs. Big ass.

Since adolescence she'd compiled a complete list of her physical shortcomings and kept it up to date with an almost religious zeal. She knew very well that she wasn't a treat for anyone's eyes. And when Robert saw her, he would realize this. He'd see that she wasn't the sexy, flirty girl he'd come to know through text but rather an unattractive, undesirable fraud. He'd be turned off and disappointed. And then he'd leave.

She was close to tears as her fingers moved over the keyboard.

Sir may I please ask you to choose a different task for the Second Gate? Please not this.

There was a long pause before he responded.

Tell me why you're asking that, kitten.

It was Grey's turn to pause. How to respond to such a loaded question? Forcing her fingers over the keys was agony.

It's a great personal risk, Sir. But more than that, I'm not sure that you would be pleased by my appearance. I'm not especially beautiful. Much less than beautiful, actually. I'm so sorry.

The Complete Truth was soul-crushing to type and to send, and she couldn't hold back a sob. She took deep breaths so Grandmother wouldn't hear her crying and come to investigate. She considered just powering off her laptop and going to bed. There was no way she could pass this Gate.

His reply was so long in coming that she started to wonder if he had given up on her entirely. Would she blame him if he had?

It's your right to refuse if that's what you really want. But I don't think it is.

I don't want to lose you, Sir. You're the best thing in my life. But the webcam is an impossible request.

Why am I the best thing, kitten?

Because you're funny and caring. You're attentive and you devote so much time to me. You make me feel warm and important and loved. I could go on...how many reasons do you need?

Am I handsome?

I have no way to answer that, Sir.

True. I could be ugly. I could be REALLY ugly. How would that change what you feel?

It was an obvious argument. He was trying to get her to admit that she wouldn't care about his appearance. And she wouldn't. But everyone knew that there were different standards for men and for women.

I see your point, but I think you'd change your tune if you saw me.

Both of us need you to pass through this Gate, kitten. Turn on your webcam.

She typed her response. 'No Sir. I'm so sorry. Goodbye.' She paused without pressing the ENTER key and stared at the words in the text window. Could she do it? Goodbye? Was the webcam really more painful than a return to her stifling, lonely, pre-Robert life?

She glanced at the tiny webcam lens built into the top of her laptop. Maybe she could turn it on but only show her face? Or maybe everything BUT her face? She could wear a disguise of some sort. Or switch the lights off in the room to obscure her image.

No. Robert wouldn't allow that. He never allowed her to hide from him, even with words. If she was going to do it, she would have to give him everything. Or refuse and leave them both with nothing.

She hit the DELETE key, wiping out the message.

She took a deep breath, and then another. Her hands were shaking as they moved - on their own - to open the webcam settings and enable the webcam. They HAD to be moving on their own - surely no part of her heart or brain could be leading her down the road to humiliation and rejection?

She stared in morbid fascination as the blue light next to the webcam lens illuminated. A real-time video image of herself appeared in the bottom right of the screen. Only her face was visible, and it looked wide-eyed with panic and disbelief. She closed her eyes for several moments, trying to understand what had happened. When she opened them, there was a message for her in the chat window in blue 14-point font.

You've passed the Second Gate, kitten. I thank you with all my heart.

She didn't know whether to cheer or cry. She was elated that she had pleased him and that she had secured their relationship for another two weeks. She was angry at him, resentful for making her feel this way and for practically forcing her into an area where she was so uncomfortable.

Yes Sir.

Please go and get your ear phones and plug them into your laptop. There's something I need you to hear.

She set the laptop aside and got out of bed, only then remembering that she was naked. Her first instinct was to shield herself from the webcam but she resisted the urge. She had passed through the Second Gate; she knew he'd be seeing her naked frequently. She quickly retrieved her ear phones from her desk and returned to bed and plugged then in.

"Can you hear me, kitten?"

Her eyes went wide with shock at the sound of a man's voice . It was deep and low and gentle, with no accent to suggest a geographical location.

I hear you Sir!

"Excellent. I figured this would be a trade of sorts - your image for my voice. From what I see, I came out ahead in that exchange."

All trace of resentment and bitterness vanished, replaced by a feeling of wonder. Awe? Surely it wasn't normal to be so swept away by a man's voice. She grinned and her heart skipped joyfully in her chest.

I don't agree, Sir. You've got a sexy voice. Thank you for sharing it.

"It was so brave of you to pass the Second Gate. I wanted something special to reward that."

Thank you Sir. It was much harder than you can imagine.

"I don't recall asking you to stop stroking your breasts, kitten. Continue, please."

His voice was teasing and warm but with an underlying firmness. He sounded like a man who was accustomed to giving guidance and direction. Perhaps he was a police officer? A manager? A teacher?

Yes Sir.

She raised her hands and continued her teasing caress.

"Lower the webcam a little so I can see both your face and your hands, kitten."

She felt a surge of fear at the prospect of displaying her naked breasts to him, but there was another feeling as well. She realized it was excitement, almost eagerness. It was as though, having crossed the threshold, there was a part of her eager to explore the new territory. She adjusted the screen as he had directed.

In the display window she could see her own image. It wasn't the same as the reflection she saw each day in the mirror. It looked sexy! SHE looked sexy. She watched the video display as her fingertips played over the naked flesh. She could see her breasts rise and fall as she breathed. The fat pink nipples stood out proudly in an obvious display of arousal.

"The sight of you is really affecting me, kitten. I'm completely enthralled. I don't think I've ever been this hard." His voice was low and she could detect the lust in it. Her breathing quickened and the now-familiar heat suffused her sex.

The idea of arousing a man with her body was new. And very appealing.

She cupped her hands under her tits and lifted them, offering them. She had to release them to type.

They're small, but they're yours, Sir.

"Mmmmm." a deep growl of appreciation.

Grey continued to stroke and caress, teasing not just herself but now Robert as well.

"Show me what else is mine, kitten."

She knew what he wanted. She took the earphones out of her ears, lifted the laptop and kicked off her blanket. She positioned the laptop between her feet and then sat back against the pillows. After a brief adjustment she could see herself in the display window - her legs and thighs; her pussy partially hidden by fine, black hair; her rounded stomach; her breasts and busy hands and her flushed face. Nothing was hidden.

She couldn't type to him and she couldn't hear his directions so she continued to stroke and caress. She imagined him looking at her. Was he stroking himself as well? The thought of him masturbating to her naked body made her red with embarrassment...and wet with lust. Her nipples throbbed, demanding attention. Her pussy felt swollen and heavy.

She pushed herself forward long enough to type a brief message.

Please Sir, I need more. May I touch my nipples for you?

She sat back and continued to stroke and tease. His blue text appeared in the window.

Enjoy your nipples, kitten.

She captured both her swollen nipples between her thumbs and index fingers and pinched gently, then twisted and rolled them. She could see the lewd display in the video window - it was slutty and wanton and sexy. The sight and the sensations flooded her pussy with warmth and arousal. Her breathing was shallow and fast.

After a couple of minutes of that, another blue message popped up.

Leave your nipples now. Back to stroking.

She groaned and reluctantly released her nipples. It drove her crazy the way he tormented her body, bringing her to a boil and then forcing her to simmer.

Are you wet, kitten?

She nodded her head at the webcam.

Show me.

She gasped out loud at the bold command. How to obey? After a brief pause to consider, she slowly slid her legs further apart, improving his view of her pussy. In the display window she could see her thick lips and the deep cleft between them through the wispy pubic hair. No man had seen her like this.

Hesitantly she reached down with her right hand. She was soaked; even the outside of her slit was wet. She slid her index finger up through her hot folds, collecting the slippery moisture, then presented the glistening finger to the webcam.

Her face burned with embarrassment at the obscene display. She felt hot all over and she was panting with need. She hungered for his next command.

Very wet indeed, kitten. Would you like to enjoy your clit for a while?

Masturbate on camera? Even as the humiliation stung her she sat forward to reply.

Oh yes Sir, please! May I touch my clit for you?

Yes you may.

Her fingers flew to her snatch. She wet them and slid them over her clit in small, skillful circles. She closed her eyes and welcomed the rush of ecstatic pleasure. She felt grateful to Robert for the wonderful gift; it was one he rationed with an almost miserly restraint. But this only made the sensations stronger and the need greater.

She bit her lower lip to silence a moan as her fingers quickly brought her to the edge. Soon she was fighting her orgasm even as her fingers worked to bring it on. She opened her eyes and looked into the webcam. She was amazed to discover that it no longer frightened her; it had quickly become just another part of what she and Robert shared.

She reached her limit and leaned forward to type.

Please Sir, may I cum? I'm so close and it's been four days since my last one. Please PLEASE say yes!

She had begged for an orgasm every night since she had given that control to him. His teasing took her to the breaking point where pride became less important than release. It still embarrassed her to type the words. She hoped desperately that this time they weren't in vain.

There was a long pause as she rubbed and gasped and cast pleading glances at the webcam.

Cum for me, kitten.

She thrilled to the words and almost immediately her body stiffened, then shook and trembled. Somehow she suppressed a loud moan of ecstasy as one incredible spasm after another assailed her core. All the worry and pent-up need from the past few days exploded out of her in an orgasm that seemed to go on and on. Even when it slowly subsided, her cunt continued to spasm with smaller aftershocks. Robert made every cum an event.

She smiled contentedly at the webcam, completely drained. A sleepy euphoria replaced the desperate hunger. She pulled the laptop up onto her legs and put the ear buds back in. Grey wanted to be cuddled afterward, and she welcomed the warm, gentle voice of the man for whom she knew no limits.

North200
North200
477 Followers