Twelve Gates Ch. 08

Story Info
Exploring virgin territory at the Sixth Gate.
3.3k words
4.69
19.6k
7

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
North200
North200
476 Followers

Author's note: Let me again express my humble appreciation for all the positive and insightful comments and emails, and for the high ratings you've given my first real attempt at writing a story. It really does mean a lot to me, so thank you all.

***

He met her unexpectedly as she was leaving the office at the end of the day. He wore blue jeans and a white t-shirt under a gray hoodie; looking casual and relaxed without looking sloppy. A backpack was slung casually over his right shoulder.

Just the sight of him changed her. The tension left her shoulders and back, her heart beat faster and she smiled her first real smile since lunch. She tried to resist the urge to run up to him and throw herself into his arms. It had been a rough day.

He approached her with a wide smile of his own and without pretense he scooped her into a tight embrace. Her weariness evaporated as she yielded to the hug, wishing she could melt into him. When he finally released her it was only to gently tip her chin upwards and deliver a warm, slow kiss. The kind of kiss her co-workers would gossip after. She flushed self-consciously even as she returned it passionately. On the sidewalk in front of dozens of harried commuters, she felt her body respond.

She was equal parts relieved and disappointed when he stepped back, keeping her left hand in his right.

"You look like you survived another week." he said.

"Just barely, Sir. Are you here to carry me home?" she couldn't stay away and leaned into him, loving that he had come for her. She titled up for a second kiss and he obliged.

"Even better. I'm taking you to the best restaurant in town."

"In a hoodie and jeans?"

He winked at her and they walked hand in hand for several blocks. He set a casual pace; a stark contrast to the evening commuters pressing to catch their buses and subways. The late summer weather was warm and humid but she felt comfortable in her white knee-length dress. Her heels weren't really intended for long walks in the city but his slow speed made it easier on her tired feet. She wondered if she could coax him into giving her a foot massage after dinner. She'd been a very good girl for him today.

But first she'd have to pass the Sixth Gate.

They stopped in front of an old, four-story brownstone building. A clothing store had once occupied the ground floor but had gone out of business some months ago from the look of it. Fliers and graffiti littered the storefront. Robert had a set of keys and was opening the front door.

She followed him inside hesitantly, made nervous by the unkempt condition of the abandoned store. The door banged shut behind them. Dust lay thick on the floor and the air had a musty scent.

"Toronto's newest - and best - coffee shop." he announced, gesturing expansively with his arm. "I figure it should seat about 60. Good location, close to commuter traffic and the nearest competition is almost two blocks away. What do you think, kitten?"

"Am I required to give you the Complete Truth, Sir?"

He chuckled. "Okay, it's dirty and run-down and old-looking. Needs upgrades to plumbing and electrical. It's going to take a lot of work."

"That might be an understatement."

He caught her gaze in his brown eyes. "When you're starting something new, you don't look at what is, you imagine what could be. You have to be able to see the potential that's hidden under the surface. Once you can do that, all that's left is to do the work."

He moved behind her and pointed out where the counter would be, how the seating would be arranged, how customers would flow and move in space. She tried hard but couldn't see it. She knew that he saw it, though, and she had come to trust him completely.

As he finished his grand tour of the big, empty room he led her back outside and locked the front door. A few steps away was an adjoining door that she figured led to the floors above the store. And Robert produced another set of keys.

When they were inside the door he closed and locked it behind him. She was relieved to note that the door looked solid and heavy and secure, with only a small window set into it. A stairway wound its way upstairs. The hallway had the same musty scent as the abandoned store. She turned to Robert and found him looking at her thoughtfully. Mischievously.

"This place is a little dusty. I don't think we want that lovely white dress to get dirty, do you?"

She shivered, immediately aware of his meaning. She reluctantly reached behind her and started to lower the zipper on the dress.

"Are you sure this place is empty, Sir?"

"Positive, kitten. I was here less than an hour ago, before I went to meet you. Checked the place top to bottom."

She pulled the dress over her head and handed it to him, leaving her in a lacy white bra, skimpy white panties and her heels. During the last few weeks it had become commonplace for her to be undressed in his presence. He carefully folded the dress and slipped it into his backpack, then took her left hand and led her up the stairs. Her shoes knocked loudly as she ascended each step; the noise echoed through the quiet stairwell. The inside of the building was warm but she felt a nervous chill. She kept very close to Robert as he walked her through the interior.

"There are three apartments - each one occupies the entire floor. Real hardwood. They'd make good income properties." he said as he led her to the lone door on the second floor. He unlocked it and swung it open. They picked their way through dusty rooms, each one in disrepair, some littered with broken furniture. Robert paused every so often to point out the selling features of the apartment, clearly seeing the place through different eyes than she did. To Grey, the place was ugly and not worth the time and effort.

The third and fourth floors differed from the second only in the type and quantity of debris, although on the third floor there was one large room that had obviously been cleared of junk and swept clean. A thick white duvet had been spread out on the floor against the far wall.

"Shoes off, kitten. It took forever to clear this room and polish the floor. Let's keep the dust outside."

He slid off his runners and she removed her heels. The clean hardwood felt cool and solid under her bare feet.

"See how it doesn't creak when you walk on it? That means it was done right when they put it in."

He led her to the duvet. He sat with his back against the wall and pulled her down after him so she was seated between his thighs with her back against his solid chest. She loved the firmness of him against her back.

"Uh, Sir? There are no drapes on these windows." she said, feeling exposed in her underwear. Tall office buildings rose up on all sides. Anyone could be peeping in!

"Whew! Good thing I kept my clothes on."

"Your concern for my modesty is very reassuring."

He chuckled as he rummaged through his pack and pulled out a wet towel in a zip-lock bag and several sandwiches on brown bread, wrapped in waxed paper. Grey smiled to herself - Robert's attention to detail continued to amaze her. He carefully cleaned his hands with the towel, then unwrapped the first sandwich.

"Open." he commanded. She opened her mouth wide. After two weeks the response was almost automatic.

He carefully fed her a chunk of tuna sandwich. She chewed eagerly, impressed by how tasty he'd managed to make tuna and bread. Her fear of the apartment started to diminish as she snuggled into him.

She turned her head, opened wide and received another mouthful. He didn't always feed her with his fingers; sometimes he used utensils and sometimes he just cooked the food and let her feed herself. But eating from his fingers was her favourite thing.

"Tell me about your afternoon." he said.

She did, describing the routine tasks she worked on, the conflicts she was having with her boss, a phone call with an angry client. He listened attentively and made occasional comments or asked her to elaborate on different points. She loved having his ear; no matter how dry and trivial the words sounded to her as they left her mouth, he always treated them with care.

They ate together for the better part of an hour until the sandwiches were gone. He'd brought bottled water and she washed down her dinner. The surrounding buildings were blocking the early evening sun, and the room became dimmer and gloomy.

"Lie face down on the duvet, kitten."

She quickly complied. When she was stretched out. she felt him straddle her ass. His fingers were at the clasp of her bra. She raised her chest off the duvet as he carefully removed the lacy lingerie. She shivered at the idea of being mostly naked for Robert in an empty, spooky old apartment. But soon she felt her body respond to her nudity and the feel of his strong thighs on either side of her panty-clad hips. The bare windows and the surrounding skyscrapers didn't matter so much after all.

His warm hands were at her neck, rubbing and caressing and massaging. He knew just where and how to touch her. Anxiety and tension slowly dissipated, replaced by a heat that was equal parts soothing and arousing. She felt like she was dissolving into the duvet.

He worked his way down her back, clearly in no hurry, taking care to leave no muscle untended. He spent extra time on her lower back, pressing and kneading her. When he was ready to move lower he hooked his thumbs under the waistband of her panties and slid them down her legs and off.

And then his hands were on her again, on her ample buttocks, the backs of her legs, her calves. And then - at last - her foot was in his hot grip. She moaned in pleasure and gratitude as his strong fingers squeezed and rubbed and pampered first one tired foot and then the other. When he finally released her she felt warm and peaceful and grateful.

She heard him rustle through the backpack again. She felt his hands on her ankles, spreading them apart. He continued until her legs were splayed wide, then he settled himself between them. She lay still on her stomach, relaxed and ready for whatever he chose for her.

She felt him caress her ass gently, then his finger dipped between her cheeks. She felt a slippery wetness as his finger stroked her tight rear hole and she tensed. This was new. His touch was gentle, deliberate. He continued to tease and rub her tight pucker until she became accustomed to the feel of his warm, well-lubricated digit on her most private flesh.

"I want you to relax and bear down with your muscle as I press in. Open wide for me, kitten." his voice was calm and steadying.

"Yes Sir"

She felt gentle pressure from her finger. Obediently she pushed, trying to allow him access even as her body fought the intrusion. The tip of his thick forefinger slowly penetrated her rear and he stopped pushing, allowing her to adjust to the new sensation.

The feeling was strange and taboo and her first instinct was to dislike it. But there was no pain and after a few moments she felt herself relax again.

"Does that hurt, kitten?"

"No Sir. Feels weird, though."

He slowly withdrew his finger from inside her but kept it in contact with her virgin opening. He gently rubbed her a little more and she felt a cool drizzle as a few more drops of lubricant were added.

"Push now."

She pushed and felt his finger penetrate again, just an inch or so, then retreat.

"Good girl. When you feel me push, you bear down as well."

"Yes Sir"

She felt steady pressure and she pushed down. His finger glided into her more easily and a little more deeply, then slowly pulled out. Again he pressed and again she responded to give him the access he wanted. His movements were slow and calm and predictable. Each penetration came a little more easily and a little more deeply.

Soon she was accepting his entire finger without resistance. She concentrated on feeling his push and on pushing down to accommodate him. There was no pain. In fact, the gentle stretching wasn't bad at all. Maybe even better than 'not bad'.

"You're doing well, kitten."

"Thank you Sir. It feels...okay, I think."

"Let's see if we can improve on that. Slide your hand down between your legs and give that clit a little tickle. Feather touches only."

"Thank you Sir."

Grey didn't need to be asked twice. She wasn't surprised to find herself already wet as her fingers began a light teasing. Her body responded immediately; it had been two days since he'd last allowed her a climax and her need for sexual release was never far from the surface. It was part of the effect he had on her.

"Don't forget to push." his finger pressed in again, and she pushed. Her rear accepted it all and he pulled back. Soon she was gasping with each slow penetration as the stimulation from her tight ass mingled with the steady pulses of pleasure from her clit. The movement of his finger inside her was heating her up fast.

"It's time for the Sixth Gate, kitten." He didn't stop his slow, gentle use of her. She fought to concentrate on her pushing and on keeping her touch light on her pink clitoris.

"Yes...Sir." she breathed.

"Tell me what you think of the Fifth Gate, before we get to the Sixth."

"I love eating...from your fingers, Sir. It makes me feel so cared for." Her stroking fingers were drawing short grunts of pleasure from her. Her ass opened eagerly to accept his finger.

"Keep that touch light. Feather touch only." he quietly admonished.

"Sorry, Sir. So hard to control." she had to force her fingers to stroke more lightly. Her body felt feverish, and her fingers were soaked in her juices. She could scent herself with every breath.

"So the Fifth Gate made you better off?"

"So much better, Sir." she realized with a shock that she was rocking her hips back slightly to meet his finger as it eased inside her.

There was silence as she moved and trembled under his hand and hers. Her orgasm was approaching with a slow certainty. She realized he was waiting on her next words.

"Please Sir...may I have the Sixth Gate now?"

He withdrew to add another small dose of lubricant. She felt empty without his finger and craved its return. When he slowly slid past her tight ring again it drew a moan of appreciation.

"Yes, kitten. The Sixth Gate is this: you're going to give your notice at work and quit your job."

Even as the words sunk in, her body continued to respond. The pleasure had taken on a life of its own and would not be denied. Her brain tried to make sense of his demand even as her own fingers continued their gentle assault on her clit.

"Quit? But...why?"

He slid his finger all the way out, then slowly back. She groaned and her hips met his gentle thrust, impaling herself, quivering with pure lust.

"Because you're mine and I need you with me, full time. I've decided that I don't want to share you with your boss anymore."

"I'm...yours?" the words shocked her, thrilled her. So dominant, so possessive. So true. She was his. He was everywhere in her life; with her in the morning and late into the night. His presence was the best part of each day.

"Yes, you are, kitten. All mine. A little harder on your clit please."

"Yes Sir. Thank you."

She eagerly complied, her fingertips dancing with greater urgency over her engorged bud as she humped back against his wonderful finger.

She needed a job! There were bills to pay - internet...cell phone...but even as her rational mind raised the objection she dismissed it - Robert would cover her bills. He wouldn't have made the demand if it would bankrupt her.

His thrusting finger picked up speed, still gentle and controlled but now urgent, demanding more from her. And she responded with her fingers and hips, feeling her orgasm almost upon her.

Her career! Her independence! Could she give all that up? Face the certain disapproval of her mother and grandmother? But somehow she knew Robert had a plan. He would never do her harm. And each time he'd asked her to give something up, hadn't she received more in return?

She was so close. She reached her limit and automatically started to fight her body's urge to cum. Waiting on his word.

"Not fair...to make me decide...like this. Feels too good to think."

"Maybe you're right, kitten. Should we stop now and discuss it?"

"No! Please, no. Let me cum Sir, please!"

"Maybe, kitten. We'll see."

She was grunting through gritted teeth, the pleasure washing over her in waves. Her climax was right there...waiting...held on the tip of his tongue.

She didn't like file clerking anyway. No pay raise in five years, after all the hours she'd put in? She'd happily trade her boss for Robert.

She was his.

"Sir...I accept...the Sixth Gate."

"Thank you, kitten."

"Now please, Sir, please. I need to cum!"

"Of course, pet. Cum for me."

She crested at the end of his sentence, feeling the spasms slam into her core and ripple outward delightfully. His finger left her as she jerked and twitched on the duvet. She felt his hot hand on the small of her back, a comforting presence as her ecstasy slowly drained away and she returned to reality.

He pulled her against him as he sat against the wall. She saw him wipe his finger on the wet towel and he covered her naked legs and hips with the duvet. She leaned into him and savoured his warmth and closeness. They sat together in silence for many long minutes.

She tried to summon up anxiety and resentment at being coerced into quitting her job but found that there was none. His arms were around her and everything was alright.

"So what are you going to do with me for eight hours a day, Sir?"

"I'll find some way to keep you occupied, kitten."

"My mother is going to freak."

"You hated being a file clerk. It was dull and you didn't find any joy in it. I bet your mother will be happy that you're finding something you love doing."

"Oh, and what is that?"

"Well, I'm going to be busy getting the coffee shop set up downstairs."

"Go on." she could see where he was going.

"We've got these three apartments here that need fixing up."

"Sir! I don't know anything about fixing up an old building!"

"You'll be an expert when you finish, though."

She found she couldn't argue with his logic. She snuggled against him and thought about how she would tell her boss. How she would tell her mother. Marveling, deep down, that she had placed her fate so completely in the hands of a man she'd known just three months.

North200
North200
476 Followers