Twelve Gates Ch. 09

Story Info
Bound and exposed at the Seventh Gate
5.5k words
4.78
22k
8

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
North200
North200
476 Followers

Robert picked Grey up outside her grandmother's apartment building in his newly-leased black Charger. She wore a black dress with matching bra and panties, plus black shoes with a low heel. He was in his familiar jeans, with a gray t-shift. Even after fourteen weeks, seeing him brought a wave of excitement and warmth that still felt like it was new.

As he steered the car toward the highway he raised the subject they had both been thinking about.

"Today is the Seventh Gate, kitten."

"Yes Sir."

"Before that, how do you feel about the Sixth Gate?"

"A little nervous to be unemployed, Sir. But I know it will work out for the best"

The day before had been her final day at Stern, Franken and Fitch. She'd given a full two weeks' notice of her quitting. Her coworkers had taken her out for a good-bye lunch, and in their fond good-byes Grey detected a note of envy. Apparently she hadn't been the only one unhappy with her job. But Robert had liberated her.

"Not too scared, I hope?"

"No Sir. I trust you."

"Completely?"

"Yes Sir."

"I'm glad for that, kitten. I'm happy to have earned that trust."

"You make it easy to trust you, Sir." there was a brief pause. "May I please have the Seventh Gate now?"

There was a brief silence.

"For the Seventh Gate we're taking a day trip. I'll need to ask for your obedience and consent. Is that clear?" his tone took on the serious edge that brooked no disagreement.

"Yes Sir."

"And is that what I'm going to get?"

"Yes Sir. Always."

"You know that you can say 'stop' at any time and I'll stop immediately. But that won't pass the Seventh Gate. Understood?"

"Yes Sir." she loved him this way: dominant and commanding, but gentle and safe. Her pussy began to throb and she knew her decorated nipples were stiff and poking into her bra.

"Good girl. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. You'll find out all about it soon enough."

She nodded. His assertiveness made her feel even more submissive.

So she sat in the passenger seat of the car, watching the scenery fly by and preparing herself for the Seventh Gate. The quiet ride allowed her to reflect on how Robert had changed her in just fourteen weeks.

The first six Gates had altered the landscape of her life. Before she'd met Robert her existence had been lonely, predictable, suffocating and joyless. It had been a seemingly endless stretch of dull, routine workdays at a thankless job followed by long, empty nights.

Now she lived in an exhilarating jumble of colour and sensation; her days filled with anxiety and novelty and ecstasy and a desperate, hungry love that bordered on obsession. In fourteen weeks he had taken her and made her his own. He dressed her and cooked for her and fed her. His fingers touched her in ways that made her burn and beg. His gentle brown eyes and low, teasing voice held her in blissful captivity.

And he had changed her inside as well, making her feel sexy and wanted and important. Making her trust him with an irrational certainty that sometimes scared her. With him she was flirty and playful and confident and sexually open.

And there were still six more Gates to go. How much more could he ask of her? How much more did she have to give? What was left? Robert had already claimed more from her than she ever imagined she possessed.

They took the highway west out of the city for half an hour and then veered north. The concrete and steel of the Greater Toronto Area slowly gave way to a greener, wide-open rural setting. The mid-morning was sunny and warm, and the change of scenery made her feel relaxed and refreshed.

After 45 minutes of northward travel he turned off the asphalt road and onto a gravel-topped rural road. They bumped and jostled along for a few more minutes until he slowed and turned into a long driveway that led up to a modest 2-story farmhouse. The property was vast and tree-lined, and behind the farmhouse was a well-maintained barn with wood-and-brick sides and a roof of aluminum siding.

Robert stopped the car alongside a blue Ford pickup truck.

"We're here, kitten." he reached over and squeezed her knee reassuringly.

They got out and Grey stretched and breathed deeply; the air smelled like cut grass and fragrant trees. Robert retrieved a small suitcase from the trunk and led her hand in hand to the front door. She quivered with a familiar anxiety; the mixed fear and thrill of being thrust into a new adventure alongside the man she loved.

Before they could knock, the door was pulled open by a tall, slender woman wearing jeans and a tight black V-neck shirt. She looked to be mid-forties and in excellent shape. Grey's eyes were drawn to the narrow black leather collar around the woman's neck, fastened in place by a single silver buckle. It seemed to suit her in some way that Grey couldn't quite understand. The woman's eyes were friendly as she opened the screen door to greet them.

"Greetings. I'm Trina, and you must be Robert and Grey?"

"That's us." Robert extended his hand and she shook it. Grey did too, and Trina ushered them both into the house.

"Bill is just getting things ready out in the barn. I've got some coffee on. Interested?"

"That sounds wonderful. Just one cup." he gave Grey's hand a meaningful squeeze. He would be feeding her here as well. The thought of sharing their intimate ritual with strangers made her suddenly shy.

They took off their shoes and Trina led them through the house to a comfortable living room, with thick brown carpet, plush leather couches and an empty fireplace framed by a stone mantle. One wall was almost entirely glass and gave a panoramic view of the grounds, which were mostly wooded.

Robert sat at the end of one of the couches. Grey hesitated, torn between her habit of sitting at his feet and the instinct to sit on the couch inconspicuously. His eyes were on her but he gave no indication of his preference. Reluctantly she lowered herself to the carpet and tucked her legs up under her. It felt embarrassing and awkward but also familiar. His warm hand caressed her neck, stroking gently. The touch reassured her and she felt herself relax and lean into the couch between his knees. Nothing would go terribly wrong as long as he was with her.

A minute later Trina reappeared with a tray containing a mug of coffee and small porcelain cream and sugar jars with a tiny silver spoon. Robert flavoured the coffee to Grey's taste and took a sip, then handed the mug down to her. The coffee was excellent and the heat of it served to quiet some of her butterflies.

"So, welcome to our home and thanks for trusting us with your business." Trina said, sinking into a plush chair opposite them. "I understand we're doing two shoots today; one in the studio and one in the barn?"

Shoots? Studio?

"That's right. I saw the work on your website and couldn't decide between them. So why not both?" Robert said.

"We need more customers like you." she said with an easy laugh. She regarded Grey with a friendly smile.

"Have you done erotic photography before?"

Grey's mouth dropped open and her eyes went wide.Eroticphotography?

"She hasn't. Do you get a lot of first-timers here?" Robert said.

"Oh, yes." she winked at Grey, "We'll be very gentle. It won't hurt at all!"

"Uh...excuse me. What do you mean byeroticphotography?" Grey asked. She suspected the answer already and her cheeks coloured pink.

Trina stood as if expecting the question.

"He mentioned on the phone that this would be a surprise for you. Why not come with me and I'll show you around while Robert finishes his coffee?"

Grey rose and handed the mug back to Robert and he winked at her mischievously. She followed Trina downstairs.

"This is the studio. We're stocked to accommodate a variety of tastes."

Grey froze and stared in amazement - the basement looked like a medieval torture chamber! Chains of varying thickness hung from thick wooden beams along the ceiling. Wooden frames of different shapes lined two of the walls. On one wall hung a wide assortment of ropes, whips, paddles and riding crops. In the centre of the room stood a cluster of photography equipment - cameras, tripods and different kinds of lights.

Trina took a photo album off a shelf on the near wall and handed it to Grey.

She opened the cover and was astonished at the pictures inside. Black-and-white photos of men and women bound by ropes in different positions, some blindfolded, some with skin marked by the cane or the whip. They stood, they kneeled, they hung suspended by their wrists or their ankles. The rope work varied from simple wrists-crossed-and-bound to the ornate: elaborate patterns and webs of rope that intersected at tight knots. The pictures were artistic and scary and beautiful.

Grey tried to think of something to say.

"Thisis what I'm doing today?" The alarm in her voice was obvious.

Trina laid her hand on Grey's shoulder. The older woman's green eyes were serious.

"Grey I want to tell you something important. Are you listening?"

Grey nodded, too overwhelmed to speak.

"Youhave the power here today. Not Robert and not Bill or me. What you say, goes. If you don't like a pose or you're not happy with a shot, I need you to say so. If you start to feel panicky or uncomfortable or light-headed, all I need is one word from you and I'll put a stop to it immediately. Any questions?"

"Is this going to...hurt?"

"No. Not even for a moment. Robert was explicit about that when he arranged the shoot."

Trina's words brought a surge of relief. Even as he was pushing her limits, he was keeping her safe.

"What will I be wearing?"

"Robert brought some outfits and accessories for you to wear. But..." Trina paused and seemed to be searching for the right words, "Well, this iseroticphotography, right? There will be shots where you're not...fully covered."

Grey felt her face flush.

"Who decides on the poses and the outfits?"

"Robert chose them. But again,youhave the final say about everything that happens here. Not him. Clear?"

"Yes, clear." despite her nervousness, Grey felt reassured that Robert had been a part of all the arrangements.

The two of them walked through the studio, Grey asking questions and Trina answering. Before long they were joined by Robert, carrying the suitcase, and a trim, dark-haired older man who introduced himself as Bill but didn't shake hands. He just smiled warmly and gave a brief nod.

"Bill doesn't touch the models." Trina explained. "His preference is that I handle the posing while he handles the camera work."

"Ok, let's get started," Bill said, clapping his hands and rubbing them together eagerly, "We need to be in the barn by 1:00 to get the best light."

Trina pulled a hanging drape across a corner of the studio, creating a makeshift change room. She gestured for Robert and Grey to go inside. Bill had already started fussing with the camera equipment.

Inside the semi-private change room, Robert knelt and started to open the suitcase.

"Clothes off, kitten." he said in a quiet voice, but she had already started wiggling out the black dress. No point delaying the inevitable. The air in the studio wasn't chilly but she felt goosebumps rise as she stood naked in bare feet.

Robert turned and showed the first outfit - a crimson baby doll top with a plunging neckline and spaghetti straps. She slipped it on - it felt light and soft and barely there, like a sensual caress against her skin. She felt more naked wearing it than she did when fully nude.

"Oh, Sir...it's...beautiful." she gasped, and it was true. And it made her feel sexy. And she could see the heat in his brown eyes as he looked her up and down. She didn't want to be photographed in it, but she very much wanted to wear it for him.

"We're not done yet." he said, holding up a small, torpedo-shaped object made of black rubber. Her blush deepened as she realized what it was and where she'd be 'wearing' it. "Turn around for me, kitten."

She turned her back to him and bent over slightly, presenting her backside to him. She suddenly felt very vulnerable.

Soon his warm fingers, slippery with lube, dipped between her cheeks and gently rubbed her rear hole. Over the last two weeks she'd become accustomed to the feel of his fingers on and inside her tight ass and she welcomed the forbidden pleasure of the act. She felt his gentle push and she responded by bearing down. The tip of his finger slid inside her easily, and then back out. He repeated the shallow penetration several times, pausing twice to add more lube.

"Same thing now, just push back for me. Open wide, kitten." he said in a steady, calming tone.

She felt pressure again, gentle and firm. Cool and hard and wet. The plug. She pushed back, feeling the tip enter her. He pulled back, then slowly pushed again, going a little deeper, stretching her a little more. And again. The fourth time she felt her tight opening stretch uncomfortably followed by a fullness inside her. Her ass clenched around the narrow neck of the plug now fully seated inside her.

"How does that feel, kitten?"

She straightened, coming to terms with the sensation.

"Weird, Sir. Kind of full."

"Painful?"

"No Sir."

"Good. Last thing." he held up her blindfold. Seeing it brought a surge of arousal. The blindfold was familiar and it brought with it a promise of ecstasy and release. It had been three days already, and the thought of a good hard orgasm sent a shiver of desire through her.

He buckled it in place, plunging her into darkness.

Then his strong hand was under her arm, gently guiding her out of the change room. She imagined three sets of eyes on her scantily clad body and burned with humiliation. It felt almost surreal to be displayed this way in front of others, something that she would never have dreamed she'd be doing. The plug felt foreign inside her as she walked. But there was excitement as well; she felt herself heating up.

"All set, then. First pose, Trina." Bill's voice was all business.

She felt Trina's smaller hand under her other arm as Robert released her. Trina carefully led her a few steps, then took Grey's hand and pressed it against a hard surface - a bench. Grey was guided into a sitting position with her arms behind her. She felt hands on her knees, spreading them wide. Her weight on the plug pressed it into her more firmly. She felt Trina fussing with the hem of the baby doll, though whether the purpose was to expose or conceal her slit Grey couldn't tell.

"Part your lips...perfect. Hold right there." Trina said. Grey felt the older lady move away from her.

There was one beep, then another from the camera. She'd just experienced her first erotic photograph.

"Second pose." Bill said.

Grey felt Trina's hands on her again. Her right leg bent at the knee and her right foot went up onto the bench and there was no question that her bald slit was now exposed. The shoulder strap on her left shoulder was lowered. Her right wrist was set on top of her raised right knee.

One beep. Then two. She realized that a complete stranger had just taken a picture of her shaven pussy. She felt mortified. She felt wild. She knew she was wet, and desperately hoped it wasn't as obvious to the camera...or to Trina.

Bill called for the third pose and Trina responded with gentle effectiveness.

Now she was on the floor facing away from the camera on elbows and knees, spread wide with her back flexed and her pussy exposed. She knew the base of the plug was clearly visible to the camera and to the three people in the room. She imagined Robert's eyes on her, hungry. His cock swelling under his jeans....

Two more beeps.

On her knees with one side of the baby doll off, exposing her right breast, the pierced nipple fat with arousal. Holding the hem of the baby doll above her bellybutton. Looking disheveled and wanton. For him.

Another picture taken.

Standing, one foot in front of the other, fingers hooked under the spaghetti straps and pulling them out and down.Almostrevealing both nipples. Lips puckered in a kiss.

The posing continued. Sometimes she looked teasing and suggestive, other times sleazy and obvious. Each pose stimulated her in a new way and fueled powerful, sexy thoughts. Above all else was the certainty that Robert was watching her, seeing her in new, sexy positions. She hoped she was driving him crazy with the look-but-don't touch photo session. By the time Bill announced it was time for a costume change she could clearly scent her arousal in the air. The obvious smell of her sex filled her with shame and a perverse, reckless delight.

A strong hand -hishand - gently helped her to her feet and led her carefully back to the change room. He removed her blindfold. She met his eyes and saw the naked lust there. Silently she took his right hand and pressed it against her slit. His fingers slid between her soaking lips.This is what you do to me.

She could see how hard he had to fight to step back from her. She read the struggle in his face - it was killing him to suppress his need for her, and the awareness of that fact thrilled her. He was the dominant one, but she had power over him, too.

The next outfit was just a white skirt that reached mid-thigh. No blindfold and no top but her plug was still lodged securely inside her. Her blush returned as he led her out of the change room. Trina approached her holding a length of soft, white rope.

"Remember, Grey - if you feel any discomfort or panic or dizziness, I need to know right away. Clear?"

"Yes, clear."

Trina proceeded to tightly bind her wrists behind her back, then pass the rope around her torso and between her breasts, forming a makeshift harness. The tight binding around her chest caused even her B-cup breasts to stand out prominently.

The posing began anew. Straddling the bench with her knees wide. On her knees with her back to the camera, showing off the intricate rope work. Lying on the floor on her side, eyes closed.

She lost track of time, aware only of the beep of the camera, of Trina's warm hands on her flesh, of Robert's eyes following her every movement with a predatory intensity. Her breathing quickened. She was blushing down to the tops of her tits. Moisture gathered on the outside of her labia. Her engorged nipples throbbed almost painfully. Her scent was everywhere.

After the second photo set there was a pause for another costume change. Trina released Grey's arms from the rope and Trina and Bill went upstairs and outside to share a cigarette.

No sooner were they out of sight then Robert was upon her, wrapping her in a hug, kissing her neck and biting her earlobe just a littletoohard. But Grey was too consumed with her own fire to notice, running her hands urgently over the front of his jeans, inflamed by the bulge of his full erection.

"Please, Sir...can I...suck you?"

"Hurry, kitten!" his voice was a growl.

By the time her knees touched the floor he'd already freed his cock from its tight confines. She took him deep into her hot mouth with one stroke, loving the taste of him, the firmness. She felt his hands in her hair, his tight grip an urgent demand. He was thrusting too deeply, his control all but gone. She didn't care; she gave herself over to his need, and her own.

"Ready or not, kids, here we come." Trina called from the top of the stairs. How much time had passed?

It was a warning well-served. By the time their hosts came down the stairs Grey and Robert had retreated to the change room to compose themselves and change into the third outfit.

The third photo set had her naked under an oversize Calgary Flames hockey jersey. He'd removed her plug and she felt its absence as a loss. It was a more playful set, more peek-a-boo than wanton and slutty. Grey relished the chance to frolic in front of Robert while wearing the colours of his hometown team. The change of pace did nothing to cool the desperate heat inside her. Every glance into Robert's eyes told her the same was true of him.

North200
North200
476 Followers
12