Twelve Gates Ch. 10

Story Info
Grey sheds her virginity at the Eighth Gate
4.8k words
4.74
18.1k
7

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
North200
North200
477 Followers

Author's note: I'm so very grateful for the comments and emails and the support of my readers. It's a real pleasure for me to know that you're enjoying my efforts. Thank you again!

****

Grey was stretched out naked on her back on Robert's king-sized bed. Her ankles were bound with black rope, secured to the bottom of the bed frame. His black leather belt was wrapped and buckled around her knees, pressing them together tightly. Her wrists, also bound with black rope, were tied off to the iron grille of his headboard. A pillow was under her rear, pressing the butt plug into her ass and raising her smooth-shaven mound invitingly. The blindfold kept her in complete darkness. A shiny black leather collar was secured loosely around her neck by a brass buckle.

The collar was one thing that had changed after she passed the Seventh Gate. He'd found one he liked the following day and buckled it into place as she eagerly knelt in his apartment. He'd admonished her never to remove it on her own; only by his hands would it come off. She was allowed to touch it, though, and often did. Running her fingers over the smooth surface was one of her favourite things. Like her barbell nipple piercings, the collar was his symbol, his mark on her. A visible and welcome reminder that she was his.

Not that a reminder was necessary. They were together most of the day - she would arrive at his apartment shortly before eight in the morning to eat breakfast from his fingers and he'd drop her off at grandmother's apartment shortly before 7:30 every evening. By 9:00pm her webcam was on and she was his again.

Robert was lying beside her in the bed, facing her, propped up on one elbow. While contractors worked on the plumbing and electrical wiring in the new building he had little to do but savour the delights of her body. Right now he was tormenting her with one finger, slowly trailing it over her body, pressing firmly enough not to tickle. He'd been at it for only a few minutes and already the feeling of his finger on her skin had become her universe.

"Are you losing weight, kitten?"

"Yes Master. Seven pounds since you took over feeding me six weeks ago."

She hadn't called him 'Sir' since the Seventh Gate; that had changed, too. He was her Master now. The word fit so well, and having used it for the first time at the end of the photo shoot, she couldn't imagine calling him anything else. It expressed their relationship perfectly. Even more so because she had come to use the word on her own; he hadn't insisted.

"Hmmm. And how do you feel about that?" he wasn't leading her with the question; he sounded genuinely curious.

"I can easily afford it, Master, and more besides that."

"Well, I can't have you starving on me."

"I don't think that will be a concern for a while."

His finger traveled up the right side of her ribcage and started making slow circles in her armpit. She squirmed but couldn't get away and it was that knowledge - the awareness of her own helplessness under his touch - that aroused her. Bound as she was, she could only accept whatever he had in store.

"And how are these piercings healing?" his index finger dipped lower and gently flicked her erect nipples. The touch caused mild pain and a pleasing tingle in equal parts.

"They don't hurt - unless someone plays with them, Master."

"Someone?" his voice was amused, "I'll try to keep people away from them, then."

His finger continued southward and began to make slow circles around her navel.

"And I don't need to ask if you enjoy your plug, do I kitten?"

Her cheeks coloured a soft pink.

"No Master. I get hot just thinking about having it inside me. Is that weird?"

"Weird?"

"To enjoy having something...up there."

"Maybe. But I like you weird."

His finger stroked lower to the top of her mound. She prayed it would dip lower still.

"You have such a pretty slit. And not a hint of stubble. It's cruel of you to deny me the excuse to spank that cute bum."

"Do you need an excuse, Master?"

"Of course! I need to keep up the pretense of fairness, at least."

She giggled. "I'm grateful for your sense of fair play."

His finger stroked the lips of her pussy. She could feel them swell and thicken under his touch.

"The Eighth Gate, kitten. Does it seem like it's been four months?"

"I feel like I've known you longer, Master. I'm starting to forget what my life was like before we met."

He wiggled his finger between her cunt lips and caressed her clit once, then twice, then his finger was drifting idly northward once again. Grey groaned in frustration.

"Do I need to ask what you thought of the Seventh Gate?"

"It changed everything, Master."

She'd learned how much she loved being bound and helpless; how much she enjoyed putting on a show for Robert; how she could inflame him without a touch. And the black and white photos that Bill had taken that day were pictures of a sexy, graceful, beautiful young woman. Robert had framed one of the pictures and hung it on the wall of his bedroom. It showed her in the hockey jersey with her back to the camera, shirt raised to mid waist, her full, shapely ass on full display.

Best of all she'd learned from Trina that a submissive woman could still be professional and articulate and powerful. It didn't define her life, but was one aspect among many. That lesson made it even more of a joy to wear Robert's collar.

"For the better, I hope."

"It made everythingSOmuch better."

His finger made tight circles around her nipple.

"I'm changing the rules regarding the Gates."

The announcement caused a pang of apprehension. She'd only just become accustomed to them. What now?

"How so, Master?"

He was quiet for a few moments. His finger moved to circle the other nipple. Both points were fully erect now, and throbbing.

"I've known for a while now that I'm not going to leave you, even if you fail to pass a Gate. Maybe I could have ended it after the first two or three Gates, but I don't think I could anymore. I'm staying, regardless."

"Really?" She had to contain a cry of joy.

"Yup."

"So...we're done with the Gates?" As she spoke the words, she felt an unexpected sense of disappointment. She had done so well with the first seven...and they had improved her in so many ways.

He was using his whole hand now, rubbing her arms in a gentle massage.

"Nope. We're going to continue the Gates. But now instead of passing them because you're worried that I'm going to leave, you're going to pass them because I think they're important."

"Yes Master." she considered his words and found them to be true - doing it because it would please him was a much better reason than because he was compelling her. It made the act an expression of her love and of her power rather than a duty.

"Any questions?"

"Yes Master. Could I please hear the Eighth Gate now?"

His hand was moving over her breasts now, squeezing and stroking and sending welcoming chills all through her.

"The Eighth Gate is this, kitten. You're moving in here with me."

The idea thrilled her but her heart sank as she realized the near-impossibility of it, the obstacles in the way.

"Master, grandmother needs me at night. She can't get around very well on her own and..."

"I know, kitten. I'll drive you down after dinner and you can spend some time with her and assist her, then I'll drive you back here when you're done."

"But...that could be a few hours. You're just going to sit in the car?"

He began to rub the skin just below her navel and his hand seemed to be transmitting heat directly to her sex.

"I'll go to a Starbucks and get some paperwork done. I'm a little behind, to be honest."

She couldn't help a quiet moan as his hot hand slid lower, stroking the tops of her thighs and the outside of her pussy. She wished she could spread her legs to give him better access, but with her knees bound she could only take what he offered.

"My family will disapprove, Master. You and I aren't married, and they're pretty sticky about that."

His hand was stroking her raised mound and slit, gentle caresses of her most intimate skin.

"Does your family approve of you being naked and tied to my bed?"

"They don't know...about that."

"But you approve of it, don't you?"

"I love it, Master. Your hand feels so good."

"So it's fair to say that your values are a little different than theirs?"

It was hard to concentrate when his hot hand was doing such wonderful things to her sex.

"Yes Master, but..."

He interrupted her by leaning in and running his hot tongue over her labia, a slow lick that ended at the top of her mound. She gasped and tried in vain to spread her legs but had to settle for raising her hips a tiny bit.

"Please continue, kitten. I want to hear all your objections." he teased.

His tongue was again on her slit, stealing her breath.

"Ahhh...and...what if grandmother needs help...during the night?"

His tongue burrowed between the tightly closed lips of her pussy, grazing over her swollen clit. She moaned and thrust upwards ineffectually, feeling her tight rear grip the neck of the plug.

"Good point. What would we do then?" he turned the question back on her.

He pressed his wet lips against the soft skin below her navel, sending lustful tingles through her core. She could feel his hot breath on her thighs. She desperately craved the return of his tongue.

"We could promise to go over...anytime she calls, Master? Even at night?"

"Good idea, kitten." as a reward, his tongue returned to her slit, giving long, lingering licks to the smooth-shaven skin.

"Mom...won't like this. Us living together..."

He dragged his tongue over her twice more, in no hurry to respond.

"Whose collar are you wearing, kitten?"

"Yours, Master."

"And what does that mean?" he lashed her clit, causing her lips to jerk upwards.

"I...belong...to you."

"Who decides what you wear?"

"You do."

"Who decides what you eat?" he alternated between questions and wet strokes of his tongue.

"Ahhh...you...Master."

"Who decides when - and if - you can cum?"

"You do, Master. Please..."

"So, who decides where you're going to live?"

"You decide, Master." there was no hesitation in her answer; the words were coming from deep inside.

"And what has your Master decided, kitten?" Another brief stroke to her eager clit.

"That I'm going to live here. With you." the words sounded so incredible to her ears - the realization of a months-long fantasy. Why had she ever thought of resisting? She was his.

"And so?" he tickled her clit again. She was breathing in gasps.

"I accept the Eighth Gate, Master."

"You're going to fall asleep naked in my arms every night?"

"Oh, yes Master. Please."

"And wake up to the feeling on my hands on you, kitten?"

"Mmmm. Yes. So good..."

"And spend your days and nights close to me?"

"Yes Master, I can't wait." and it was true. She imagined cuddling into his warm body in bed, showering with him, not having to watch the clock during their time together. She could feel her juices soaking her thighs and the pillow beneath her.

"You'll be moved in by next Friday, won't you?"

"Yes Master. Thank you so much."

"That's the Eighth Gate passed, then."

"Please Master, let me spread my legs for you." her hips were rising to meet his mouth and she struggled against the belt binding her knees.

She felt the bed shift, felt him alongside her again, his lips on her armpit. His warm hand was stroking her again, wonderful and unhurried. She felt his saliva, cool now, on her soaking sex.

"I think you're in for a very long afternoon, kitten." he said in a voice that was sexy and teasing and just a little bit evil.

She moaned and gave herself over to his hands and mouth. Her release was a long time coming.

****

Waves of cold dread washed over her as she sat in the passenger seat of the Charger. Robert was next to her, looking so handsome in dress pants, a white shirt and a red tie. Looking so calm as his eyes scanned the road ahead, his hand resting lightly on the wheel. Navigating the route to grandmother's apartment, where her family awaited them.

Her mom had insisted on meeting him, of course. The man who'd convinced her to quit her stable job. The man who had her spending every waking moment in downtown Toronto. The man who Grey would be living with - sleeping with - beginning tonight. So they'd arranged a "friendly" dinner at grandmother's place. Grey's sister would be there, too.

There was no way to know how the dinner would unfold. Her mother could be stubborn and opinionated and direct. Her opposition to pre-maritalanythinghad been drilled into her daughters from a young age, even before dad had died. Grandmother was of the same stripe. Grey knew her sister would offer moral if not verbal support, but it wouldn't mean much compared to the combined disapproval of the family matriarchs.

What if they made things awkward for Robert? What if they rejected him? Convinced him to end the relationship? The fear fed on itself and disaster scenarios occupied her thoughts as she stared out the window at the surrounding traffic.

She looked herself over, trying to distract herself from the feeling of foreboding. Her blue blouse was clean and buttoned almost to the neck. Underneath that her padded white bra effectively concealed the outline of her barbells. The hemline of her black wool skirt fell almost to her ankles. Robert had meticulously shaved her and left her bare under the skirt when he'd dressed her late in the afternoon, but overall her image was proper and conservative. A look her mom and grandmother would approve of.

When he parked the car and turned off the engine Grey had to take several deep breaths to steady herself.

"That was a quiet trip, kitten."

She realized she'd hardly spoken since they'd left his apartment.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Master. I'm just really nervous about the dinner."

"I told you to relax. I'll be on my best behaviour."

"It's notyourbehaviour I'm worried about. Mom's going to give you a rough ride."

He chuckled. "It's her job to keep the riff-raff away from her pristine daughter."

"But you'remyriff-raff and I don't want her to drive you away."

He gently gripped her chin and turned her face toward him. His brown eyes were warm and reassuring.

"Grey, whatever happens tonight, you're coming home with me."

"Yes Master."

"During dinner, you might want to call me Robert."

Her face went white as she realized that one slip of the tongue would doom her in front of her family. Even the thought of calling him Master during dinner horrified her.

"Oh, this is going to be a disaster." she moaned.

He sighed. "I don't like to see you nervous, kitten. Let's see if we can't focus your attention more...productively."

He struggled to retrieve something from his pocket, then held up her plug. She grabbed it and covered it with her hands while her eyes darted out the windows.

"Master! Anyone could be watching!"

"No one is watching, kitten. Insert it now - we don't want to be late."

"Dry, Master?"

"Wet it."

When she realized what he meant her white complexion flushed pink. She looked out the windows again, searching out onlookers. He took her chin and captured her eyes with his. He didn't let her go.

"Now, kitten."

Helplessly she raised the hard plastic to her lips, then extended her tongue. Although she carefully washed the plug in antibacterial soap after each use it still felt so dirty to run her tongue over the smooth surface. She gasped as a current of arousal warmed her, taking the edge out of the fear.

She gave the plug another slow lick while staring into the eyes of the man who had mastered her. She saw the heat in his gaze as well; the sight of her tongue on the sex toy was affecting him and that added to the thrill.

She slid the whole plug past her lips and into her mouth, focusing on gathering as much lubrication as she could. She lifted her hips and her other hand gathered the long skirt around her waist.

He continued to cradle her chin and hold her eyes as she lowered the plug and rubbed it over her rear hole, spreading the saliva around, then returned the plug to her mouth to apply more wetness.

She pressed the tip of the butt plug against her tight pucker and pushed. Her tight ass opened and stretched painlessly around the toy, welcoming it. She'd become so accustomed to its presence that it went in all the way on the first gentle stroke. She felt the ring of muscle close around the narrow neck of the plug as it seated itself fully.

She quickly smoothed her skirt back down. Her eyes were still on his.

"Better now?" he asked.

"Better, Master." she smiled, her first genuine smile in many hours.

The walk to the apartment was an almost surreal experience. The skirt fanned air on her newly-shaven slit, which responded to the gentle caress. Each step shifted the plug inside her ass, drawing more of her awareness to her nether regions. Combined with that was an abject but muted fear over the coming dinner.

She let them into the apartment with her key and they stepped into an elevator. As the doors closed, Grey felt the sense of terror begin to rise.

"Lift your skirt, kitten." he said, and the command in his voice had her obeying even before she could think to object. She held the hemline of the skirt above her navel, baring her cunt to him.

He withdrew a tube from his pocket and squeezed some unscented cream onto his left hand. Gently he smeared it over her hairless mound and labia, causing her to gasp at the cool but sensual contact. Unconsciously she pushed her hips forward, pressing her sex into his hand. He didn't slide his fingers into her, content to keep the contact external.

"That's good, kitten. You can lower your skirt now." he stepped back and put the cap back on the tube and slipped it into the purse that hung from her shoulder.

"What was..." she started, then trailed off. She felt a warmth begin to build between her legs where he had touched her. It gradually increased in intensity, becoming hot. Hot like his hands. Hot like his breath. Hot like his tongue. Her body responded immediately; she felt her pussy swell and lubricate and her breathing quicken. She uttered a quiet gasp and squeezed his arm.

"A little liquid heat I picked up to help you with your anxiety." he teased.

The elevator doors opened and they walked together down the hallway. Her hand trembled as she tried to fit the key into grandmother's door, but it wasn't due to fear. That fear was gone - consumed by the hungry fire between her legs.

The door opened and they stepped into the apartment. Robert smiled his easy smile and greeted her family. They smiled back, politely at first. There were handshakes for Robert and hugs and kisses for Grey. All the while, she could feel him between her legs. His heat. His ownership.

Even through the small talk and the sometimes pointed questions, he filled her awareness. And she knew then that whatever was said during dinner, she belonged to him. With him. The certainty filled her with calm and she began to relax and to smile. This could only end one way - with her in Robert's arms. In his bed. She couldn't wait.

****

Later that night, after the dinner, after the ride home, she knelt for him on the floor at the foot of the bed in his room. Their room.

She wore his collar and nothing else.

Dinner had gone well. Robert had been a hit with her mom. Even her grandmother had accepted his gentle hug as he and Grey departed. Disaster had been averted.

She heard him in the shower and wished to be with him, running her soapy hands over his arms and chest. Hugging him from behind, stroking his beautiful cock. Hearing his noises and breathing his soapy scent. Feeling his hands on her. His fingers inside her.

North200
North200
477 Followers
12