Twelve Months

Story Info
A soldier returns to his love.
1.7k words
4.48
20.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twelve months. He'd been gone for twelve goddamn months. It had been a typical tour, if not a little short. She should have been used to him being away by now, but for some cruel reason, this time had been worse. Playing with herself was old after the first week. Her toys had gotten old by the second. Porn just made her miss him more, and they both realized the web cam was only good for so much.

Katherine was just 19 years old, a sophomore in college. At just 5'5" and 110 lbs, she was tiny, but he loved her that way. Her breasts were 32Bs and she always joked that a handful was all that was needed.

John was 6'1". He'd gained weight since he'd been in the service, mostly in muscle mass. When he came back from training, his body had completely changed. Katherine couldn't wait to see what actually being overseas had done for him.

They had met on the Outer Banks in North Carolina three years before. She'd snuck out of the cottage her family was staying in and met up with a few other teenagers she'd met earlier that day. The group ended up stealing a few packs of beer out of coolers around the island and headed for the beach. She had her first beer that night lying on the cool sand next to a boy she'd just met. It was warm and cheap, but it was the perfect excuse for them to walk off together behind the dunes. Soon they felt like they were the only ones on the island that night. They were inseparable until he left for basic training the summer after his senior year, and she left for college a few months later.

But in just two more hours he'd be at her door. She'd kicked her roommate out for the rest of the night. They would have the apartment all to themselves, and she knew they would use every bit of it. That night she was wearing brand new lingerie. The black lace pushed up her already perky assets as she admired herself in the mirror. She wore her curly long brown hair just like he liked and had just enough makeup on to highlight her eyes.

She walked to the kitchen to put the water on for the meal she planned on making. She'd never cooked with so little on, but made a note to do it again sometime. Just as she filled the pot, there was a knock on her door. She dropped the pot in the sink and stood on her toes to look through the peephole.

There he was with roses and a huge grin on his face. All of a sudden, Katherine had a huge stream of tears running down her face ruining her makeup. As soon as it was unlocked, John flung the door open. He hugged her, lifting her off the ground. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her face to his. Within seconds, he had her up against a wall kissing her.

This is what she loved. She loved not being in control, not having to worry. She trusted him completely to take control of her, the situation, anything.

He paused although his lips barely parted from hers. He whispered, "Hey, Beautiful."

He lifted her off of her feet. She clung to him even though she didn't need to. He had her on her bed in seconds. He stepped back to get his boots off, and she got her first good look at him. His arms and chest were huge under the camouflage. His face was tan and there was a new scar above his eyebrow. She parted her lips to ask what had happened when all of a sudden he was on top of her kissing her. Her hands grabbed his arms and pulled him even closer, then they went to work on his shirt. He helped take it off, along with his undershirt. All the while, he kissed her forehead, her cheeks, her neck, and her collarbone. He had moved her bra straps off her shoulders to start with them when she pushed her hands against his chest. "I just need to take all of this in."

He grinned and said, "Well, that shouldn't be a problem," and started unbuttoning his pants.

She laughed, "You know what I mean. Just let me look at you."

He rolled over onto his side without taking his eyes off of hers. "I'm all yours."

"Well, that's not true." She sighed. "I only have you for two weeks." She closed her eyes to hold in the tears but a few fell.

"Hey, don't do that." He wiped them off her cheek. His fingers were hard and callused now.

"God, I had almost forgotten how gorgeous you are."

She smiled and shook her head as if he would never convince her.

"Come here." He grabbed her and pulled her to him into another hug. "Nice outfit, by the way." Soon she could feel his weight on top of her again. She pushed against him again, this time so she could be on top. His hands began moving from her hips to her waist and then back again, one of his favorite parts of her. She moved her hair out of the way as she kissed down his chest. She could taste the saltiness of the sweat on his skin. His body had been hardened too over the past several months. There were more scars she didn't recognize as she traced his chest and arms with her fingers down to the top button of his pants. She slowly undid them while she kept eye contact with him. Once again, she kissed down his chest until she reached his cock. She'd felt it the entire time, but only then did she realize how hard he was. She bent down and pressed her lips against the tip letting him enter her mouth gradually. She kept them tight as she pushed down half his length.

She licked each side until there was enough lubrication to start moving lips up and down faster. Her hand took her mouth's place as she went down to take each one of his balls in her mouth. She wrapped her lips back around his hard cock and pushed her head down until he was in her throat. Of course, it had been a while since she'd done this but she loved that feeling and she knew he loved it more. In the corner of her eye, she saw his fists cling to the sheet. The subtle sounds he made urged her on. Within no time she had him right where she wanted him. One of his hands grabbed onto her hair and held her still. She knew what was coming and didn't resist. She moaned as he came inside her mouth, down her throat. It felt like he'd been saving it all for seven months as more and more came.

When he finally collapsed, she began lightly sucking the last drops out. After she'd licked him clean, she climbed on top and straddled him. She bent down to nibble on his ear and after a few moments, she felt his cock harden beneath her. He cupped his hands around her breasts and shifted on top.

She was gorgeous beneath him. Her dark hair formed a perfect halo around her beautiful face and dark eyes. The dark lace accented her body as well, but it was time for that to go. He pushed the straps off her shoulders and reached behind her back to undo the clasp as he bent to kiss her forehead. "You don't know how long I've waited for this."

She laughed, "Trust me, I do."

"How new are these?" he asked as he grabbed her panties.

She let out a big sigh, "Brand new."

"You wouldn't mind if I pulled a Prom Night, would you?"

She rolled her eyes and smiled, remembering that great night they had together. "You'll have to buy me new ones."

"No problem," he said as he ripped them off simultaneously.

He stopped for a moment to admire her naked body under him before he lay down on top of her. He placed his hand behind her head as she felt his cock near her entrance. He kissed her the very second he pushed in. He thought to himself how she was tighter than he could ever remember her being and smiled at what he perceived to be her loyalty to him. He pushed in as deep as he could go and felt her whole body tighten under him, trying to adjust. She let out an almost silent gasp with his first thrust. A more audible one came the second time, and by the ninth and tenth, she was moaning affirmations.

Having already come, he knew he could make himself last for her, and he did. He felt her squirm under him as her first orgasm was coming. Her nails dug into his back when she finally did come. He loved feeling that little bit of pain from all the happiness he could give her. He went on until she came one more time. While she was still catching her breath, he finished as well. She felt him come inside her for the first time without a condom. They'd both been looking forward to it. She felt his cock pulsing the same way it had in her mouth earlier. She was so happy knowing that she was responsible for both times.

He collapsed on top of her in exhaustion and slowly rolled off. "That was even better than those letters you wrote me."

She laughed. "I'm glad."

"I love you, Katherine."

"I love you, too." She cuddled up next to him.

"Two weeks won't be enough."

"It has to be for now." He traced invisible lines on her skin.

"I know." She turned to look at him. "Don't let me fall asleep. We don't have enough time together to sleep."

He smiled. "Okay."

"I can't wait until every night is like this."

"Me neither." He listened to her breathing slow as she dozed off. "Katherine, will you marry me?"

"Sure," she said in a half-conscious tone.

She didn't realize he was serious until the next morning when she woke up to the ring.